Cleaning wife's pussy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Cleaning cum from Wife's pussy

How many want to eat their own cum?
12%
How many want to eat other guys cum?
24%
How many want to eat wife's pussy after a gangbang?
15%
How many do eat their own cum and like it?
15%
How many do eat their own cum and don't like it?
3%
How many do eat other guys cum and like it?
19%
How many do eat other guys cum and don't like it?
1%
How many do eat wife's pussy after a gangbang and like it?
6%
How many like other guys eating their own cum from your wife?
4%

Total votes: 426

Mgcouplemn
Player

Cleaning wife's pussy

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:28 am

In my past with my ex-wife I started out either fucking her or eating out her. Then we got into the swinging lifestyle and I always reclaimed her by always being the last one of the night to fuck her, I loved having her wet, sloppy, and stretched pussy after 3 or 4 other guys have used and made their deposit in her pussy. We were swingers for many years mostly with the same16 couples, we would have sex with other couples regularly and be at parties to play sex games with many couples present that would usually just turn into an orgy.

I really never ate her pussy after it was filled with my or other guys cum, but I did love the sloppiness of her pussy after her being fucked, to me it was the more the merrier. I loved the game we played at swing partys where the wives all took turns drawing a card from the bowl and the one that drew the card that said “CUM BUCKET” on it was the only pussy that night that us guys could cum in, we could fuck as many other women we wanted but could only cum in the one that drew the card. My favorite night was reclaiming my wife after having 19 creampies deposited in her, yes it was overflowing.

As time went by we started losing people to swing with but we both needed the sex with other people, so we ventured out and took every opportunity to have a threesome with anyone that we could find willing to join us MMF or MFF. I found myself loving to watch my wife at the time being fucked and reclaiming her more than me fucking someone else. So it started us looking for guys that wanted to fuck her and were willing to have me watching as he did. I always just sat watching and stroking my while the guy would fuck her just waiting for my sloppy seconds so I could cum in her too.

One day traveling we met a guy at the bar that after a while and a lot of drinking, my wife at the time was flirting with him, so I asked him if he would fuck her while I watched. He jumped at the chance and we went to our room and we commenced with our fun. She was standing in the doorway of our room making out with the guy, I undressed her while she was. He got undressed and they went to the bed and started having sex, his cock was quite huge. I laid next to the while they fucked watching, stroking my cock, and anxiously waiting to fuck what was going to be a very stretched pussy.

The wife always watched me watching her while she fucked. I saw the look in her eyes that told me she was cuming, I watched as that huge cock fucking my wife’s pussy to an orgasm and was getting really excited, they switched positions and the wife got on her hands and knees and started taking his huge cock doggystyle. He started pounding her hard and deep she smiled at me as she started coming again. She gets really tight when she cums and the guy came hard as she tightened up. Still looking at me the guy pulled his huge cock out of her pussy and cum dripped onto the bed, she said I was naughty for cuming and told me that I needed to clean her pussy with my mouth. She slid up and buried that wet sloppy pussy on my face and said clean it. She told the guy to leave as I cleaned.

The swinging stopped after that because she still wanted other partners and all I wanted was to watch her fuck, jerk off, and clean her fucked pussy. I still fucked her and came, I always need to clean her pussy of my own cum afterward. With my new wife we started right away with me watching her fucking other guys, me jerking off, and me cleaning after.

Question here is how many here clean their wife’s pussy after it is filled with cum?
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Re: Cleaning wife's pussy

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:49 am

My first cum eating experience was in cleaning up my own mess to avoid being discovered after a masturbation session. I was working for a woman I’d developed a massive crush on - I was overcome with lust for her one afternoon, found a secluded spot, and stroked myself to orgasm. Just after ejaculation, with cum dribbling all over my fingers, I was almost discovered, caught in the act by her. I slurped up all the cum as I tried to get cleaned up and zipped up, barely avoiding being caught in the act.

After that, I regularly cleaned up my own cum during masturbation sessions.

My first cream-pie experiences were with an affair partner. She is petite, four-foot eight, eighty-eight pounds soaking wet. There was a significant size difference between us. I always had to prepare her for sex by warming her up with an intense oral sex session. One or two oral orgasms would relax her enough such that I could take her. The first cream-pie clean up I did was the result of essentially an uncontrolled orgasm I experienced with her. She was incredibly tight, sometimes I wasn’t able to last long enough to get her off - the first such experience resulting in her pushing me onto the bed, squatting on my face, forcing me to lick her to orgasm, as my own cum drained from her onto my lips and tongue.

About a year into our affair, she’d sometimes go on “girls nights” out - and come home freshly fucked. She thought I didn’t know, but I could taste strange cum, see the remnants of it when I went down on her, prior to delivering a power-fuck.

With my own wife, cum-eating, cream-pies and clean up were naturally evolved over time; experiences from her cheating to our now open hot wife lifestyle have included cum play in various forms. Eating cum, whether it’s my own, or someone else’s is just an artifact, a natural part of the situation.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:23 am

The day my wife admitted to having an affair with a work colleague I went down and licked her pussy. I don't know if I licked any of his cum, but probably did. He had fucked her just over an hour earlier.

It wasn't long after that I 'graduated' to licking her clean, with him watching, just after he'd cum in her.

Since then I've cleaned her many times, over the last 30 years, always with the same guy.

I told her quite early on that I got most turned on if I was 'forced' to do it.
So she started to tell me "Get between my legs and clean up the mess he just made".
Better was if she just straddled me as soon as he got off her, and grabbed my balls, gently squeezed them, and said "Clean me, and make sure he can see what you're doing".

Eventually her boyfriend 'forced' me to do it. He might pull out after ejaculating, and grab me and push my face in between her legs, sometimes directing me: "You've missed a bit there....Stick your tounge deeper in, because my cock goes deeper than yours...make sure there's none left, because I'm going to fuck your wife again when you've finished..." Sometimes he'll make me wait till a big 'puddle' has gathered between her pussy lips, and then tell me to scoop it up on my tongue, and show my wife how much I'm just about to swallow.

Another favourite of mine is having to beg my wife not to sit on my face. She will tell me I've not begged hard enough, or tell me to remind her boyfriend why he's fucking her: "Because you can make her orgasm with your cock, and I can't". She eventually sits on my face anyway, no matter how hard I'm forced to beg her not to!

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:53 am

trecital wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:23 am
The day my wife admitted to having an affair with a work colleague I went down and licked her pussy. I don't know if I licked any of his cum, but probably did. He had fucked her just over an hour earlier.

It wasn't long after that I 'graduated' to licking her clean, with him watching, just after he'd cum in her.

Since then I've cleaned her many times, over the last 30 years, always with the same guy.

I told her quite early on that I got most turned on if I was 'forced' to do it.
So she started to tell me "Get between my legs and clean up the mess he just made".
Better was if she just straddled me as soon as he got off her, and grabbed my balls, gently squeezed them, and said "Clean me, and make sure he can see what you're doing".

Eventually her boyfriend 'forced' me to do it. He might pull out after ejaculating, and grab me and push my face in between her legs, sometimes directing me: "You've missed a bit there....Stick your tounge deeper in, because my cock goes deeper than yours...make sure there's none left, because I'm going to fuck your wife again when you've finished..." Sometimes he'll make me wait till a big 'puddle' has gathered between her pussy lips, and then tell me to scoop it up on my tongue, and show my wife how much I'm just about to swallow.

Another favourite of mine is having to beg my wife not to sit on my face. She will tell me I've not begged hard enough, or tell me to remind her boyfriend why he's fucking her: "Because you can make her orgasm with your cock, and I can't". She eventually sits on my face anyway, no matter how hard I'm forced to beg her not to!
Oh the agony.

Oh the ecstasy!
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:56 am

My wife likes to have me tied/cuffed on the bed, after a month or two or three of having my cock locked in a chastity device and denied orgasms. She sits on my face so I can lick her pussy while she teases my [finally free] cock. When she is ready, she greatly enjoys sliding down on my cock and telling me that if I cum in her pussy she is going to make me lick it all back out.

I hate licking cum out of her pussy, I hate the taste and I hate the smell. It's nasty, disgusting and humiliating...but for some perverse reason the idea of being *forced* to do it is so 'hot' at the time that it is impossible for me *not* to cum and I lose it almost instantly. She knows that telling me that if I cum she is going to make me eat it *makes* me cum, and she always has a wicked smile on her face when she does it. She loves being 'naughty' and it turns her on to tell me that she is going to make me do this nasty thing.

But it's not just talking about it that turns her on, she loves *making* me do it, knowing that I'm tied/cuffed and can't get away, can't refuse, that I don't have any choice. She loves the feeling of my tongue slipping and sliding in her nasty, cum-filled pussy, knowing that I don't want to do it and wouldn't do it if I had a choice, pulling my hair or squeezing and slapping my balls to make me do it anyway.

Later, when I get horny again,and again perversely, the thought of how she forced me to do it even though I didn't want to causes me to become aroused, as does the thought of her doing it again.

She has talked of making me 'clean up' after getting fucked by one or more 'boy-toys', but it hasn't happened [yet].
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:52 pm

My then-future wife and I started dating in college. Because of fear of pregnancy we didn't have intercourse, we didn't have intercourse, but slowly advanced to doing everything short of actual penetration and ejaculation inside of her, including a lot of oral sex. She especially loved to be eaten out, and it became expected that I would give her at least one orgasm through oral sex. (She did reciprocated, and even swallowed, but not as often as I did her. We did finally fuck shortly before our marriage after she was on birth control, but we always engaged in oral sex before intercourse.

After five years of marriage (and two kids), we fell in with another couple who introduced us to swapping. Surprisingly (or not so surprising) it was my wife who talked me into switching partners with the other couple. After we got back together after switching with the other couple, we always immediately had sex. I did eat her out, but gave little thought to the fact that another man had ejaculated inside her.

Not long after that (and while we were still switching with the other couple), my wife started having sex with a co-worker (they were alone in the office in the afternoon). She didn't tell me at first, but rather even insisted that I go down on her immediately after she came home from work. I was unknowingly eating her fuckbuddy's creampie, and then sticking my cock into her cum-filled pussy. My wife could never keep a secret, so she soon confessed to me that she was getting a third cock on the side. I discovered I was turned on by her infidelity, and we agreed she could continue. Only later did she tell me she had been feeding me her fuckbuddy's cum. She found it exciting to make her husband eat her fuckbuddy's cum from her freshly-fucked cunt. When she did tell me, I reacted by telling her that was about the most erotic thing she had ever done. I was hooked on creampies.

My wife and I separated for reasons unrelated to sex, which remained hot between us even after our divorce. I moved on and eventually began a relationship with another woman. Sex between us was hot from the beginning. To skip a much longer story, she decided she also wanted sex with other men. Because of my previous experience it was a no-brainer to encourage her. Over time I disclosed to her my desire to eat cum out of her freshly-fucked pussy. Unlike my first wife, at first she wasn't turned on by the idea, but she was at a stage of her life where she wanted to try anything sexual.

One night she had gone out to a business meeting and didn't arrive at my place until after I was in bed. She slide into bed beside me, and described how she had hooked up with a man after her meeting, and that she was coming from having been fucked by him. I immediately moved down her body and pushed my face between her legs and onto her cunt. After lapping up her new lover's cum from her pussy, I moved up and plunged my cock into her unfaithful, well-lubricated pussy. With my face coated with the mixture of his cum and her pussy juices, I rubbed my face on hers and kissed her deeply as I fucked her, feeling his cum squishing out of her pussy as I pumped into her, soaking our crotches with the fluid created from her previous passionate rendezvous. Soon I added my own cum to the mixture.

This was the first of many creampies and sloppy seconds (and thirds and fourths) I received from her.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:21 am

My wife and I pretty much started out as a female led relationship, I knew from my first marriage that I was happiest when submitting to my partner and my second wife and I started our relationship knowing she would be in charge. About two months after we were married she told me that if I wanted to continue to cum inside her I would have to clean her afterwards. She hates the feeling of cum running out of her pussy and onto her thighs when she is going to sleep and she decided that I had to make sure that didn't happen. She also enjoyed having another orgasm while I cleaned her. It has been like that ever since, and by the time she started cuckolding me it was understood that I would be cleaning her after other guys had filled her pussy too. At that point I had learned to like it and it was even better cleaning someone else's cum out of her!

RangerCuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by RangerCuck » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:50 pm

My ex GF told me when we first started dating that, once we started dating, any time I ejaculated I'd be cleaning it up, regardless of where it ended up. However, it never got to the point where I had to clean up my cum from her pussy. She had me in chastity almost the entire three years we were together, and I was pussy-free for that entire time. I did, however, have to clean her when other men came in or on her.

Nunky2908
Trainable

Unread post by Nunky2908 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:46 am

Many years ago my wife joined a badminton club run on an army base as one of only two women in the group. it was obvious from day one that both women were "available" and the guys took full advantage each being banged by several or all of them during their evening sessions.
When she arrived home she would reek of sex and semen with goo all down her legs and inner thighs for me to clean up. Sometimes it was thin and runny and sometimes thick and stringy, pungent or sweet I swallowed it all. Happy days.