Poll: cuckolds, what is your PREFERRED form of humiliation?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

For cuckolds & Hotwives: what is the PREFERRED form of humiliation in your relationship?

- Wife having sex with men that hubby does not like or approve of
13%
- Verbal belittlement by the Wife, BF and/or others
20%
- Public humiliation (i.e. folks outside the relationship made aware)
13%
- Strict cuckold marriage contract limiting hubby's rights
11%
- Orgasm Limiting and/or Denial related activities
18%
- Anal penetration of the hubby
14%
- Pain & Bondage (spankings, restraints, etc.)
7%
- Other forms of physical or verbal humiliation (describe below)
5%

Total votes: 1702

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Re: Poll: cuckolds, what is your PREFERRED form of humiliation?

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:51 am

i checked others knowing. wife told her two sisters & one BIL that she had a BF. they all wanted to know if i was aware. she told them it was one of my friends. i ran the ad & did the vetting, but it wasn't one of my friends.

pete
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:34 am

dickhurtz472 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:51 am
i checked others knowing. wife told her two sisters & one BIL that she had a BF. they all wanted to know if i was aware. she told them it was one of my friends. i ran the ad & did the vetting, but it wasn't one of my friends.

pete
Back in the early days of my cuckolding my wife fucked several of my friends. They didn't know that I knew, and assumed she was cheating on me. She recently told my best friend that she cuckolds me. She says she isn't really interested in fucking him and he says he would never fuck her because we are best friends but I think it will eventually happen. Ever since she told him, they get very flirty and hands on when they are together.

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:54 am

desert;

sounds promising.

pete
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

kgm247
Virgin

Unread post by kgm247 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:21 pm

To be nude in front of her female friends who know of our lifestyle. They come by for oral service by me and I am spanked hard afterward for poor performance. Sometimes they lie on purpose just to see me spanked to tears and beg for forgiveness.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:58 pm

kgm247 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:21 pm
To be nude in front of her female friends who know of our lifestyle. They come by for oral service by me and I am spanked hard afterward for poor performance. Sometimes they lie on purpose just to see me spanked to tears and beg for forgiveness.
Wont it be better if her sexy female friends, did not even let you lick their precious pussies (their pussies are reserved for handsome manly studs like those who fuck your wife; instead , you kneel naked as they sit down clothed, and you worship their feet and shoes with your tongue and they gently tease you about your wife getting fucked by someone,.. and they make you wank as they tell you and you worship their feet; they either deny you orgasm, or when you cum, they spank you and make you lick up your cum.

kgm247
Virgin

Unread post by kgm247 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:25 pm

No, that's not MY favorite form of humiliation...
That would be yours.

kgm247
Virgin

Unread post by kgm247 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:25 pm

That would be yours.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:46 am

kgm247 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:25 pm
That would be yours.
:up: :lol:

upsaitig
Prepubescent

Unread post by upsaitig » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:26 am

My wife tells me about her adventures and if my cock is so hard that I want to jerk off, I have to ask her for permission and explain what makes me so horny and why I want to jerk off.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:19 am

You need to add the option, "Prefer no humiliation". Since you do not have a response that fits, I did not vote.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:07 am

I’d love to see my gf or wife become super submissive to a very dominant man who would just have her addicted to him. Would love to see that what he says goes. If he wants her to wear a transparent top without a bra, she does it no questions asked. He’s horny and wants to fuck her in public, she just lets him bend her over whenever he wants and wherever he wants.if he wants her to give him a blowjob and to swallow his cum every single day at 5 sharp, my wife will drop anything and anyone including myself to make sure she is at his place on time and stripped down on her knees with his dick in her mouth by 5 and ready to devour every drop of his semen. He wants her nipples pierced or clit pierced, she’ll have the indentation of nipple piercings poking through her top by the time she gets home at night and the indentation of a little clit piercing poking through her little thong’s front. I want to see him start pushing both her boundaries as well as mine by him buying her outfits that are almost too much for going outside, but nonetheless he buys her the dance wear/lingerie/Barely there dresses and tells her to be ready by a certain time in her slut wear as he’s picking her up, all I can do is accept and see my wife leaving the house practically exposed and leaving nothing to the imagination. If He wants her B cups to become massive double Ds or bigger, she’s the first one setting up an appointment to have her tits blown up, he wants a baby, you better believe she is going to ride him bareback and milk him. If he wants to share her with 5 of his friends, he doesn’t even have to ask her as she would happily take care of all of his friends. If he wants her to leave me so she can live with him instead because he wants sex 5 times a day, she will have her clothes packed right away and ready to fuck him 7 times instead , and lastly if he wants to own that pussy and ass and have her cut me off, all he has to do is give her the signal and that body is fully his.

Having to comply with her desires of wanting to become his and satisfy him over me would be plants of delicious humiliation for me.

Some of the listed things I have already lived with my ex when she had her boyfriends but in reality, I would comply with 100% of the things on my list if my girlfriend or wife became addicted to another man and wanted me to settle for her living her life that way from now on.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:11 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:07 am
I’d love to see my gf or wife become super submissive to a very dominant man who would just have her addicted to him. Would love to see that what he says goes. If he wants her to wear a transparent top without a bra, she does it no questions asked. He’s horny and wants to fuck her in public, she just lets him bend her over whenever he wants and wherever he wants.if he wants her to give him a blowjob and to swallow his cum every single day at 5 sharp, my wife will drop anything and anyone including myself to make sure she is at his place on time and stripped down on her knees with his dick in her mouth by 5 and ready to devour every drop of his semen. He wants her nipples pierced or clit pierced, she’ll have the indentation of nipple piercings poking through her top by the time she gets home at night and the indentation of a little clit piercing poking through her little thong’s front. I want to see him start pushing both her boundaries as well as mine by him buying her outfits that are almost too much for going outside, but nonetheless he buys her the dance wear/lingerie/Barely there dresses and tells her to be ready by a certain time in her slut wear as he’s picking her up, all I can do is accept and see my wife leaving the house practically exposed and leaving nothing to the imagination. If He wants her B cups to become massive double Ds or bigger, she’s the first one setting up an appointment to have her tits blown up, he wants a baby, you better believe she is going to ride him bareback and milk him. If he wants to share her with 5 of his friends, he doesn’t even have to ask her as she would happily take care of all of his friends. If he wants her to leave me so she can live with him instead because he wants sex 5 times a day, she will have her clothes packed right away and ready to fuck him 7 times instead , and lastly if he wants to own that pussy and ass and have her cut me off, all he has to do is give her the signal and that body is fully his.

Having to comply with her desires of wanting to become his and satisfy him over me would be plants of delicious humiliation for me.

Some of the listed things I have already lived with my ex when she had her boyfriends but in reality, I would comply with 100% of the things on my list if my girlfriend or wife became addicted to another man and wanted me to settle for her living her life that way from now on.

Permit me to share your fantasy, by including some of my favorite bits being:
1. He has other sexy women, and your wife knows them, and she is submissive and fine sharing him with them.. and she usually gushes as she narrates exciting stories to you of the hot sexy models that HE just fucked (showing you their instagram pics), or that THEY (in an FMF threesome) fucked... as though YOU would be excited by the story, the way her girlfriends would.

2. If you dont mind some "forced bi", then HE makes her "persuade you" to kneel down naked and give him a fluff blowjob, in front of her, HIM and your wife's sexy girlfriend 9all clothed except for you), who you have always privately lusted for .. this GF would be shocked by your humiliating gay behavior, and both women sit by his side and start making out with him; he ends up taking them into your bedroom for a threeway and you sleep on the couch. In the morning, your wife nonchallantly says she hopes the episode was not too much for you, and thanks you for being "understanding"

Would you like? :)

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:23 pm

maxbud wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:11 pm
ucaneffher wrote:

1. He has other sexy women, and your wife knows them, and she is submissive and fine sharing him with them.. and she usually gushes as she narrates exciting stories to you of the hot sexy models that HE just fucked (showing you their instagram pics), or that THEY (in an FMF threesome) fucked... as though YOU would be excited by the story, the way her girlfriends would.

2. If you dont mind some "forced bi", then HE makes her "persuade you" to kneel down naked and give him a fluff blowjob, in front of her, HIM and your wife's sexy girlfriend 9all clothed except for you), who you have always privately lusted for .. this GF would be shocked by your humiliating gay behavior, and both women sit by his side and start making out with him; he ends up taking them into your bedroom for a threeway and you sleep on the couch. In the morning, your wife nonchallantly says she hopes the episode was not too much for you, and thanks you for being "understanding"

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.. you can adapt that for yourself ;)

The bull with multiple women and the wife just being another submissive one in his stable- fantasy does absolutely nothing for me. But I have seen plenty of your posts around here where it is your dream,im not going to knock it but it’s definitely not for me.

The bi/forced bi is actually huge turn off and if a man tried to force me or use my woman to force me or persuade me, chances are that I would revoke his relationship with my woman and I’d bust his face up. I surrender her by choice not by weakness or lack or balls.

Sorry, didn’t mean to just shut both down but neither are anywhere remotely appealing to me.

insertomit
Player

Unread post by insertomit » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:38 pm

My wife loves the physical pain of spankings, being tied up, gagged, and treated like a toy. She wants to be ordered around and not have to make decisions.

I prefer the emotional and psychological humiliation, where the bull is the dictator of our sex life and put limits of what I can and cannot do with his woman.

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:20 pm

Tbh impregnation is the ultimate humiliation

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:37 pm

AstaSilva wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:20 pm
Tbh impregnation is the ultimate humiliation
I totally agree! I go crazy imagining my wife getting tied down in a serious relationship with another man shortly after our wedding and I get to witness the different stages of her relationship with him right before my eyes. Seeing him climb to become nearly my equal and get to the point of both of them becoming sexually exclusive for a while and then the two of them deciding that it’s time to have a baby.

It’s a rush imagining me being left out of this pregnancy conversation and my wife just letting me figure that she’s pregnant (for the first time ever) once she can no longer hide her baby bump.

John007
Trainable

Unread post by John007 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:22 pm

Not allowed to touch her ir fuck here in 3 months now

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:53 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:23 pm
maxbud wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:11 pm
ucaneffher wrote:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.. you can adapt that for yourself ;)

The bull with multiple women and the wife just being another submissive one in his stable- fantasy does absolutely nothing for me. But I have seen plenty of your posts around here where it is your dream,im not going to knock it but it’s definitely not for me.

The bi/forced bi is actually huge turn off and if a man tried to force me or use my woman to force me or persuade me, chances are that I would revoke his relationship with my woman and I’d bust his face up. I surrender her by choice not by weakness or lack or balls.

Sorry, didn’t mean to just shut both down but neither are anywhere remotely appealing to me.
Its cool, man.. I really do understand :D . The kink appetites are very different for us all on this website. Thanks anyway

romantic
Trainable

Unread post by romantic » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:09 am

I would say there are three categories of humiliation that are equally enjoyable in different ways. First, the humiliation from the mere selection process of having your wife not being interested in you but deciding to either hit on one of your friends or try to pickup a stranger. I can never shake off the feeling of seeing my wife hit on a guy in front of me by grabbing his arm and acting like he's the one in charge. Second, are the verbal comments, whether intentional or unintentional, that relate to my performance or size (this encompasses everything from my wife screaming like she never has before about how big her co-worker is to as simply telling a hung guest that we don't have any condoms that fit him so hopefully he's okay with fucking her bareback). And lastly would be the actual physical humiliation, which does not happen super often as neither my wife or I are into that as much, and most men don't have the patience for it. But getting your small dick measured against a guy with a big cock (who subsequently has crazy sex that is way better than whatever you brought to the table) is a pretty humbling experience.

Not good enough
Virgin

Unread post by Not good enough » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:22 am

One non-sexual form of humiliation that drives me insane is how my goddess has started to pay Master. She says it's only fair since she takes time from his busy life to tame her. Since I'm the main breawinner in the household that means he's stealing my money as well as my wife. When she told me I started masturbating frantically. She told me how pathetic I am, masturbating at the thought of being robbed by my wife's lover. The last time, he grabbed my wallet and took all the cash I had. I thought my balls were going to explode.
I worship my Goddess above myself and God Bull above all things

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:34 am

SIR HAS SEVERAL
1) Shining Sir's shoes as he has his second cup of coffee with my wife.

2) Addressing him as Sir even when we run into friends of mine.

3) Licking his anus as he mounts my wife doggie.

HOUSEBOY
Virgin

Unread post by HOUSEBOY » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:21 pm

wifeneedn wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:16 pm
SPH ;-)
Of course being naked in the presence of a half dozed women getting looked over when my mistress tells them I cannot get it up and that is as big as it gets.

Littlewilly1970
Player

Unread post by Littlewilly1970 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:18 am

My ex hot wife from day one of cuckolding me wanted it out in the open. Her friends, my friends, her family, my sisters,hers and my work colleagues and even our neighbours knew, she loved to humiliate me in anyway she could. They all knew I had a tiny cock, would cum prematurely, dressed in panties all the time, chastity devices, I was bisexual and was used orally and anally by her lovers and Dom bulls. This was amazing for me and she loved it too.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:05 am

Littlewilly1970 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:18 am
My ex hot wife from day one of cuckolding me wanted it out in the open. Her friends, my friends, her family, my sisters,hers and my work colleagues and even our neighbours knew, she loved to humiliate me in anyway she could. They all knew I had a tiny cock, would cum prematurely, dressed in panties all the time, chastity devices, I was bisexual and was used orally and anally by her lovers and Dom bulls. This was amazing for me and she loved it too.
So why is she your excite?

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:06 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:05 am
[quote=Littlewilly1970 post_id=<a href="tel:1150725">1150725</a> time=<a href="tel:1606760289">1606760289</a> user_id=95621]
So why is she your exwife?
[/quote]
Littlewilly1970 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:18 am
So why is she your excite?