Original thoughts as a wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Marinecuckplease
Trainable

Original thoughts as a wife

Unread post by Marinecuckplease » Tue May 07, 2024 7:16 am

Wives, what was your original thoughts? What flattered you the most and what horrified you the most when your partned broached the subject? I posted here to allow hotwives who arent verified or those thinking about it. Please no males perspectives :D
My wife is vanilla & was a virgin when we met. Im here to learn how to give my wife the chance to live a sex filled life free of gulit & enhance our relationship. Also learn the ways to express my desire of her to become a hotwife w/o fucking up

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Re: Original thoughts as a wife

Unread post by MartasBoy » Fri May 10, 2024 8:50 am

My wife initially had two thoughts that are probably typical for women, when they're husband first suggests she take an outside lover. She worried that I was doing it because I wanted justification for sleeping with other women. After I assured her that that was not the case, she said she didn't think she was hot anymore, and that nobody would really want her for sex.

When we would be out to dinner or for drinks, and she would go to the ladies room, I would tell her all of the guys who checked her out when she walked through the place. She would wait a little bit, and go back, this time making eye contact with the guys, and giving them a faint smile.

She started to believe that I was not making it up, and she started to recognize the flirtatious and lascivious looks the guys would give her.

I started asking her to meet me for drinks after work. I would show up early and hide in a corner, where I could watch, and I would tell her that I was running late. Then I would watch the guys who would come and offer to buy her drinks.

Afterward, I would comment on which guys I thought were good looking. Sometimes she agreed with me. Other times she found different guys attractive, then I would mention.

Then, I started asking her what she imagined it would be like if she went with one of those guys up to a room at the hotel. She would tell me her idea of a fantasy time in a hotel room with the guys she found most attractive.