A Happy Wife with a boyfriend

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

A Happy Wife with a boyfriend

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Sat May 04, 2024 7:23 am

Hello, from Kelly, “Hotwife” and happily married to Wesley.

My husband and I have been in this lifestyle for many years and on numerous occasions we have been asked how do we described are particular lifestyle, such as Hotwife lifestyle, swingers, stag and vixen, non monogamous, and the category list goes on and on.

Neither my husband nor I are big on pigeonholing ourselves in a category.

So when I was asked the other day about our “category status “ I casually replied, successful career woman, mother, a happy wife with a long term boyfriend.

My response was met with a smile and a reaffirming good for you!

So I propose a new category a “happy wife with a long term boyfriend”.

Any married couples agree with that ? My husband does.

Infiniti1970
Experienced

Re: A Happy Wife with a boyfriend

Unread post by Infiniti1970 » Sat May 04, 2024 7:30 am

Sounds very similar to us as well! You have described VHW Smexywife and I to a T. Except for the longtime lifestyle and LT boyfriend parts, something we are currently working on!

Great to hear your take on this dynamic!
Happily married to my soulmate Smexywife
Our story here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68824

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Sun May 05, 2024 12:34 am

Yes that describes us as well! 😉
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun May 05, 2024 3:14 am

So when I was asked the other day about our “category status “ I casually replied, successful career woman, mother, a happy wife with a long term boyfriend.
Thank you, Kelly. Would you like to expand on the dynamics of your 'happy wife with long term boyfriend' arrangement?

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Sun May 05, 2024 7:02 am

My husband and I are very much in love, best friends, with great communication between us.

The “dynamics” in our arrangement is we treat and view each other as best friends much more than the standard outdated husband and wife stereotypes. I can openly tell my husband if I am attracted to another man not something a typical wife would feel free sharing with her husband.

My long term boyfriend is younger than myself with my husband slightly older than I am. My boyfriend is viewed by our friends and family as a mutual friend of my husband and I. So if I am seen out alone with him no eyebrows are raised.

My boyfriend treats me extremely well, tall, handsome, well endowed, professional type.

I have a weekly date night with my husband and I date my boyfriend once to twice a week based on our schedules. My husband is fantastic in taking care of the family when I am dating my boyfriend and creating a cover story whenever necessary about my absence or whereabouts.

I make love to my husband and have sex with my boyfriend. I dress like a sexy girlfriend when I am dating my boyfriend when we are out of town together.

Yes my boyfriend cums inside me bare and we do everything sexually together, he has great stamina and knows how to completely satisfy me.

Wesley loves when I tell him about my dates.

I can’t speak for all wives, by me having a long term boyfriend with my husband’s full approval and support makes me a better wife, mother, and person.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun May 05, 2024 7:11 am

Kelly, it is so great to hear that you have a wonderful relationship with your husband and bf. Would love to hear more about your journey.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sun May 05, 2024 9:24 am

This pretty much describes us as well. From the start Ann was adamant that she wanted more than sex so prefers to have long term regular boyfriends where they date and do normal boyfriend/girlfriend things. I’m turned on by her intimacy with her boyfriends as well as hearing about their lovemaking so her having a boyfriend suits me as well.

I don’t think we fit into any particular category, we’re not into humiliation or denial, but can relate to parts of all the categories on here.

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Mon May 06, 2024 5:13 am

We are relatively new to the LS, and my wife L, took a while to warm to the idea of non-monogamy. Once she started, she hasn't looked back and admits that it has improved our relationship. Like you, our communication, which was great to start, went to the awesome category! We can discuss everything openly our intimacy has benefitted as a result. She has only had one man, who we call her BF also, and she prefers it that way. I love to hear about their monthly dates and can't wait until we meet afterwards....WOW!! Glad things are working for you both as well.
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon May 06, 2024 5:44 pm

"Happy wife with a boyfriend", that describes me quite well :D!

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Tue May 07, 2024 2:32 am

I am telling you from experience the best and most ideal marital arrangement to have is a loving and supportive husband and a well endowed, thoughtful, long term boyfriend. Treat everyone as equals and all three of us are extremely happy!!!

CU4A2on1
Trainable

Unread post by CU4A2on1 » Wed May 08, 2024 4:58 am

Sounds like us. She had two long term friends. One more like a boyfriend and one a really good friend that she enjoys sex with.

Her trysts with her boyfriend are usually solo but when I’m with them, they are the primary couple and I’m the third invited to enhance their enjoyment. Not in a demeaning or cuckold way, just that she enjoys their limited time together and I want to foster that.

Myself and her friends all play bare with creampies. She says she isn’t fully satisfied or feel like she “completed” the sex without them finishing inside her. Also with her BF, she feels that finish connects them better sensually and emotionally.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu May 09, 2024 4:27 am

Wesley Hudson Valley wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 2:32 am
I am telling you from experience the best and most ideal marital arrangement to have is a loving and supportive husband and a well endowed, thoughtful, long term boyfriend. Treat everyone as equals and all three of us are extremely happy!!!
WHV - Interestingly my radio station, yesterday, had a segment about polyamourous relationships, which was classified, broadly as anything beyond a couple, and how it is considered to make up 20% of the population and that it is figured to be under reported.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Fri May 10, 2024 4:38 am

Hopefully, the radio station portrayed polyamourous relationships in a positive light and possibly motivating some married couples to open up their sexual boundaries

BrunetteLover
Player

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sun May 12, 2024 3:21 pm

Wesley Hudson Valley wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 7:02 am
I can openly tell my husband if I am attracted to another man not something a typical wife would feel free sharing with her husband.
My wife has had hundreds of clients in well over a decade now.

Only once or twice has she ever said "He was kind of hot."

That makes me crazier than any sex act.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Mon May 13, 2024 4:42 am

Awesome.

I'm the boyfriend. So I get it. It works for a lot of reasons.