First Experience

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
NeoCaesar
Prepubescent

First Experience

Unread post by NeoCaesar » Wed May 01, 2024 5:56 am

Hi we are a couple from Toronto. It feels good to be able to process my thoughts here. My wife has toyed with the idea of being a hotwife for many years. She told me last summer her coworker who is a divorced wealthy politician and radio host has been "chasing her skirt" for months. They are very good friends. Last summer she told me they went out for coffee. She also told me she went to his mansion to discuss work and he made a pass at her. He told her he'd like to see her do her presentation naked and he thereafter french kissed her. She said that was all that happened. I was fine with it all but concerned about how attached she was to him.

Last week she invited me to come with her to go to his home where the three of us would discuss work. I was shocked at the way she dressed. I can't remember the last time she dressed in this way. She was wearing heels with a high amount of sweet smelling intoxicating perfume with a black top exposing her shoulders. I know the way she was presenting herself was on purpose. I didn't comment on how she presented herself other than telling her she looked sexy. And she looked extremely sexy. I realized his home was not that big. We waited for him in the driveway to get home. He was a little late coming home from work. What she told me next shocked me a little bit. She said to wait by myself as she greets him. I figured she wanted to make him comfortable by talking to him in private when he arrived. When he arrived she put her hands around his shoulders and hugged him and I could tell he liked that. After a few minutes she introduced me to him for the first time. He is a nice guy. Thereafter she and I walked into his home. At this time we were about the same height because she was wearing heals and I wasn't used to that! What shocked me was she was guiding me through his home as if she was not a stranger there and she told me to make myself comfortable as she had already made herself comfortable. After our meeting the three of us were standing outside and she and I were ready to go back into my car. He told me he would like for me to work with him again. She again put her arms around his shoulders and took her time hugging him and talking to him some more. We drove home and discussed how nice the evening turned out but I did not comment on how she acted.

Thanks for listening!

unclecuck
Virgin

Re: First Experience

Unread post by unclecuck » Wed May 01, 2024 12:12 pm

Interested

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Wed May 01, 2024 1:58 pm

From what you describe I believe the situation you described is beyond the scope of a bunch of us strangers giving advice.

If, on the other hand, you are not asking for opinions, then it is anybody's guess what is going on with your wife.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed May 01, 2024 2:50 pm

You said she kinda wants to be a Hotwife, but you didn't really say how you feel about it. Are you liking it? Are you comfortable with it?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu May 02, 2024 4:41 am

NC - By chance is this a very recent former politician? And his successor has had to Chow down on the financial mess he has left?

us2furu2
Experienced

Unread post by us2furu2 » Thu May 02, 2024 9:46 am

Hi ..It sounds like She is ready to take the next step (or already has) so I guess the question is are you ready to endure the angst that comes hard and fast when your partner takes on a new lover and is very open about it with you..Don’t think in terms of rules and boundaries as for the most part they don’t work or last very long.. This life style can be Fun and Exciting .. but at times it can be hurtful and sometimes downright scary.. In most instances, it’ll start out fun and exciting, It’ll grow to be intense and very hot and when the NRE starts to subside it’ll calm down and become very normal and somewhat routine..If you are working for him you will be in a natural Subservient position to him.. as long as your comfortable with that, things will probably go very smoothly..
Good Luck and please feel free to ask questions as the is a lot of combined experience on this site and please keep us updated..
Cheers
AndyC of us2furU2

NeoCaesar
Prepubescent

Unread post by NeoCaesar » Thu May 02, 2024 3:47 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 4:41 am
NC - By chance is this a very recent former politician? And his successor has had to Chow down on the financial mess he has left?
No a new politician

NeoCaesar
Prepubescent

Unread post by NeoCaesar » Thu May 02, 2024 3:50 pm

us2furu2 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 9:46 am
Hi ..It sounds like She is ready to take the next step (or already has) so I guess the question is are you ready to endure the angst that comes hard and fast when your partner takes on a new lover and is very open about it with you..Don’t think in terms of rules and boundaries as for the most part they don’t work or last very long.. This life style can be Fun and Exciting .. but at times it can be hurtful and sometimes downright scary.. In most instances, it’ll start out fun and exciting, It’ll grow to be intense and very hot and when the NRE starts to subside it’ll calm down and become very normal and somewhat routine..If you are working for him you will be in a natural Subservient position to him.. as long as your comfortable with that, things will probably go very smoothly..
Good Luck and please feel free to ask questions as the is a lot of combined experience on this site and please keep us updated..
Cheers
AndyC of us2furU2
Thanks I will

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Mon May 06, 2024 3:36 pm

I agree in large part with us2furu2. There is a lot of combined experience on this site and we can offer useful opinions and advice on many things to do with hotwifing. BUT, I stand firm with the opinion that if there is a possibility of a marital problem, the last thing you need is advice from a bunch of well meaning hotwife husbands.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon May 06, 2024 6:51 pm

I would say it sounds like she is ready to hotwife. She is waiting for you to tell her to go for it. I am no expert, but I think doing it with that guy is a mistake. In that situation there will be no turning back. If either of you decide it's not something you want to keep doing its going to be hard to stop and back out. Seems like she likes him, which is fine. Seems like you kinda like him too. I think for the first time at least it should be someone not close at all. That way if one of you decides you didn't like it/can't handle it/it's not good for your marriage, you just look at it as an experience and you never see the guy again. If she fucks her boss and then one of you wants to stop, I see nothing but a mess. I'm sure that guy isn't thinking he is going to be a bull. He probably thinks she is going to cheat on you with him, and you will be in the dark about it. Maybe he even wants to steal her from you. If you want her to hotwife make sure you get a guy who understands the dynamic and will not ruin your marriage. Get an app and find other guys to try out first. If both of you are OK with it, then maybe one day down the road with more experience and understanding of the lifestyle, she could sleep with him. Just my 2 cents.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon May 06, 2024 7:23 pm

Neocaeser, Hope you can give us an update. I'm hoping it is going the way you imagined. Maybe you could share how you and your wife brought this up. Did she bring it up first? Did you give her an indication that you were OK with it and she could move forward? Hope you come back and fill us in.

glassfull
Trainable

Unread post by glassfull » Thu May 09, 2024 12:16 pm

"What shocked me was she was guiding me through his home as if she was not a stranger there."

I'd say from that sentence alone there is a good possibility you already have a hotwife or maybe better expressed as a cheating wife. How do you feel about that and have you talked to her about it? While I'm not in favor of cheating, I think a good number of successful hotwife or vixen situations have started off that way.

Years and years ago I caught my first wife cheating and after the initial shock found out it turned me on...bigtime!

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Fri May 10, 2024 12:08 pm

Maybe already