First Creampie

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
xxxRyno
Experienced

First Creampie

Unread post by xxxRyno » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:57 am

HWs, and husbands, what was it like witnessing another man cumming inside your wife? Was it planned or discussed in advance, or just spontaneously happen?

fireman
Virgin

Re: First Creampie

Unread post by fireman » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:39 am

The first time was not witnessed. It was discussed in advance, we both agreed as well as her boyfriend. I suspect that my agreement was just a formality and it was going to happen anyway. Which is completely fine. It’s her body and according to her, it’s like a reward🏆 I was not far away, sitting at the resort bar. So I got to see her almost immediately afterwards. She knew I was waiting and definitely made sure to show it off to me as soon as we were in our room. The novelty of it still hasn’t worn off at all over time.

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:12 am

There were two aspects of the encounter that I, early on, felt intimidated by. After each date, I would casually ask if she came, and if he came inside her.

For years, it was no and no.

When that started to change, it was actually a relief, that a barrier had been crossed.

Now, it seems as if a 'no' on either one is less than a full experience, a 'no' for both seems empty.

A 'yes' for both is an incredibly powerful experience.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:22 pm

It wasn’t discussed or planned. It happened more than 30 years ago on an overnight trip with Susan, me and her old boyfriend who also happened to be a good friend of mine from high school.

We shared a hotel room with him. After dinner we were headed back to the hotel and stopped off at a grocery store to get some water and a bottle of wine. Walking back to the car, Susan said something like “I need to go back in the store to get KY lube….I am going to fuck him tonight”. She didn’t ask me ..she told me ..LOL.

Once we got into the room she got naked and wanted us both to play with her (which we had done in the past, with other guy friends and gal friends).

However, even with Susan coaxing him to join in he just watched from his bed and Susan and I had sex. When I was done, Susan went to his bed and they began playing but he was afraid to fuck her because I was there. She told him I was OK with it so he started fucking her; at one point I heard Susan tell him that she wanted him to cum inside her and about less than a minute he creampied her.

Then Susan comes over to me and pulls me over to his bed because she wants both of us. He still would not join in, so I fucked Susan on his bed (oh to be that young again to be able to do that!) while he watched. When I finished in Susan I went back to our bed and she was all over him. At one point she looked at me and said something like “how would you like to watch? Then got into doggy position and said “how about like this?”

He fucked her doggy, came inside her, while I watched and then we all went to sleep.

We woke early and I fucked Susan while he watched. Then Susan went back to him and I watched them fuck until he came inside her.

I went to shower and when I came out to get dressed he was still on top and inside Susan. I will never forgot when he pulled out of her he looked down to watch himself pull out of her pussy.

Still one of our favorite experiences together. Susan got six loads in her in about a 10 hour or so time frame!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:35 pm

The first time I watched another cum in my wife was completely unplanned. I was about 21 and Ann was 20. We were camping with best friends and after playing strip poker together we began having sex next to them. Somehow the girls started playing and then we switched partners. I came in my mates girlfriend just after I watched him cum in Ann. It was so hot! At that age I didn't even think about cleaning her up but over the next 25+ years I have grown to love it. Every Saturday night, at our weekly swinger parties, I eat a number of creampies from Ann's pussy straight after I have watched one of our friends cum in her. Always better when the cum is warm and fresh!
Last edited by Johnann2227 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:45 am

The first time I watched another man cum inside my wife Kelly was completely unplanned in more was than one.

My wife and I had talked and planned about entering the Hotwife lifestyle but we were holding off until having a child.

We booked a romantic Caribbean week long vacation specifically to conceive a child together, therefore lots of sunshine, beach, and sex with Kelly not being on birth control.

At the resort we met lots of nice people including a divorced American tall handsome black man who was attracted to my wife while she enjoyed flirting with him.

After the three of us had dinner together we retreated to a small pool on a balcony overlooking the moonlit beach. Him and my wife started having sex as I gave them some space as a watched from a distance. I assumed he had a condom on and I gave my wife a thumbs up which she gave me a somewhat surprised looked. They humped long and hard, she had multiple orgasms as he blasted away.

Once everything had settled I realized what I thought was a condom wrapper was foil from the wine bottle and he had directly cum inside my wife’s unprotected pussy.

My head was spinning yet I was incredibly horny, our black friend left us to be alone together. My wife thanked me for letting him cum inside her. I went down on my wife’s creampie hoping that would lower the risk of her getting pregnant by him. Yet in her orgasmic bliss that was not a concern of hers.

The next morning I was the nervous one worrying what if he got her pregnant with my wife’s attitude more along the lines of we have to get that guy’s number so we can keep in touch with him, to see him again. My wife made it her priority the next day to find him which she did and exchange information to keep in touch
Last edited by Wesley Hudson Valley on Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:18 am

The first time my wife was creampied...I wasn't in the room. It was her first bull, we were moving from swinging to hotwifing. The bul was having problems staying hard so my wife brought him into the bedroom and closed the door. Within a few minutes, I could hear her getting fucked while I waited outside the door. 15 minutes later the moaning and bed sounds got quiet.

Ten or so minutes after my wife came out and went straight to the bathroom. I followed, and as she sat on the toilet I asked her how it was...she said..." omg it was so good...but I have to tell you something...I let him fuck me without a condom...and let him cum inside me" with that I could hear his load leak out of her and hit the water. She said " I hope you're not mad " and I surely wasnt...I loved it.

That was the beginning of my wife fucking 95% of her buls raw...and letting them cum in her pussy.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:31 am

My first creampie happed as unplanned and a surprise. My wife came home after work about 2AM, she was a cocktail waitress, I woke up and her coming home kiss turned into more of a short making out, and fondling and then she she removed the last of her clothing and climbed up and straddled my head as she knew we both enjoyed some oral foreplay before getting down to the serious business. This time she was extremely wet and tasted different. Then it dawned on me, I was tasting a hint of cum mixed with her juices! Having tasted cum before I was sure I wasn't mistaken. Afterwards she admitted that the club manager and her had sex in the office, a "quickie," in the clubs office after closing. As can be expected this lead to some long talks after afterwards.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:47 pm

My wife seldom insisted on condoms. I don't remember my reaction to her first creampie. I do remember the reactions I had eating her pussy after she had a creampie from a date. I disliked the taste, but had a terrific turn with the realization of how it got there.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:07 am

I was hopeful it would happen the first time my wife became a hotwife. And they had sex for a while bareback before he decided to grab a condom. Then he put one on saying it was "his wife's rule" and had sex with her a while longer. But he was fucking her pretty hard and when he eventually pulled out a few seconds after he came, it was gone lol. So I actually pulled his condom out of her first hotwife creampie myself. It was a lot hotter a few times later when he decided he didn't need the condom. But the first time was memorable too.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:33 am

It was unplanned. My wife had been requiring her lovers to use condoms. One morning, she came home after an overnight with a lover and casually told me she had allowed him to cum inside her.

Sissy triple D
Virgin

Unread post by Sissy triple D » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:22 am

For Lady M, making love without a condom and coming home with her lover's seed,is a great excitement. The first time when it happened I was not there, it happened at our home. When I got home she was so proud and super horny that she just came and sat on top of my face. Now after all these years and many lovers later, this is still the most beautiful trophy for her. For me, this is still proof that I am her cuck. Seeing another man cum inside your wife is the ultimate for me as a cuck. Then I feel proud and small....

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:33 am

If many of the first time creampie experiences were not planned with the wife how many of those the wife was not on any form birth control like my first creampie experience?

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:02 am

Wesley Hudson Valley wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:33 am
If many of the first time creampie experiences were not planned with the wife how many of those the wife was not on any form birth control like my first creampie experience?
Our first, Susan was not on birth control, but he and I had vasectomies.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:13 am

My wife was not on birth control pills since she had a hysterectomy due to some pre-cancerous nodules. I think the fact that she could not become pregnant freed her emotionally to play around as much as she did. Just my guess on that last part. As I remember she did get some hormone medication or shots. It was a long time ago (late '60'sand early '70's)and my old memory is not sure of that part.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:13 am

The scary yet erotic aspect for my wife and I first time creampie experience I thought he was wearing a condom due to her do being on birth control. Yet my wife was possibly in a state of love at first sight with this man and 100 percent into having him cum inside her unprotected pussy.

Even the next day when we caught up to him she was memorized by his handsome looks and captivating personality. Talk about a powerful and memorable first time creampies experience

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:47 am

Our first time wasn’t planned or discussed beforehand. Ann was on the pill so she was ok with him cumming inside her, but she was pissed off that he didn’t ask first.

I didn’t tell her but I was actually turned on by him not worrying if she was protected and being happy to potentially impregnate another man’s wife.

Since then I’m pretty sure that all her boyfriends have cum inside her, some asked first, but others just assumed it was Ok which didn’t seem to worry her.

StagLifeSac
Prepubescent

Unread post by StagLifeSac » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:08 am

My wife can no longer get pregnant. So as long as testing is frequent and all parties are trusted, then my wife's lovers always cum inside her. We both love it that way. There's nothing more sexually gratifying for me than another man shooting his cum deep into my wife's pussy.
StagLifeSac- a Sacramento area cuckold
https://fetlife.com/users/8389870
It’s my duty as my wife’s cuckold to ensure her sex with other men is as pleasurable for her as possible.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:06 am

Ours was an accident. Or, on purpose depending on how you look at it>

she had gone out with a guy. When she got home we did the usual reclaim thing. She was still very wet. I went down on here and I could taste that laytex taste so, I know he had a condom on at some point. But the taste was different. She confirmed that it was cum. Either the condom broke and he didn't say anything or, he took it off and didn't say anything. I still don't understand how she couldn't feel him cumming in her though. Anyway, she got really turned on and started rubbing her pussy on my face. She came soooo hard.

After that, we decided that one of her regular BF's could go bare. I remember the night I was dressing her up to send her out. I was hard the whole time. We didn't tell him in advance. She just told him in the moment. I wish I was there to see it. She said he came quickly after that.

When she came home, she was a mess. Needless to say, I came quickly after that.

That may have been off topic because I've never actually seen another guy cum in her. At some point (When we get a sitter) I'll go out with her and witness it.

xxxRyno
Experienced

Unread post by xxxRyno » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:07 am

Shadnaster wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:06 am
Ours was an accident. Or, on purpose depending on how you look at it>

she had gone out with a guy. When she got home we did the usual reclaim thing. She was still very wet. I went down on here and I could taste that laytex taste so, I know he had a condom on at some point. But the taste was different. She confirmed that it was cum. Either the condom broke and he didn't say anything or, he took it off and didn't say anything. I still don't understand how she couldn't feel him cumming in her though. Anyway, she got really turned on and started rubbing her pussy on my face. She came soooo hard.

After that, we decided that one of her regular BF's could go bare. I remember the night I was dressing her up to send her out. I was hard the whole time. We didn't tell him in advance. She just told him in the moment. I wish I was there to see it. She said he came quickly after that.

When she came home, she was a mess. Needless to say, I came quickly after that.

That may have been off topic because I've never actually seen another guy cum in her. At some point (When we get a sitter) I'll go out with her and witness it.
Thats quite HOT

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:39 am

The following morning when my wife and I met the gentleman who came inside her pussy the night before, in a sexy giddy playful voice thanked him for cumming inside her and told him we will have to do this again when we meetup.

My wife had absolutely no worries what so ever if he got her pregnant, just admiration for him and the multiple orgasms he gave her.

Has anyone else’s wife thanked another man for cumming inside their pussy ?

bonbrulin2022
Prepubescent

Unread post by bonbrulin2022 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:14 pm

The first time was when we were with a couple, whom introduced us to a hung single guy. He fucked the other wife first, with a condom. Then he asked my wife,, naturally she said yes. He proceeded to seed her good. It was't discussed beforehand if condoms needed to be used when with others. She just wanted to feel it bareback For the next 25 yrs, 99% of the hundreds of guys who fucked my wife, did so bareback.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Wed May 01, 2024 1:55 pm

It's undescribably hot. My wife of 30 had been having sex with a coworker at his apartment and he finally agreed to spend the night with her in our bed. She positioned it as a "threesome," but I asked him to take her to "show him the bedroom" while I made us drinks. He was already in her and on top of her when I entered so I laid beside them and watched as he finished in her. That was also the first time I'd seen my wife orgasm with another man. As he pulled out and moved aside, I pushed her legs open and entered. Seeing his cum glistening on her labia brought me close to cumming myself. I think I lasted a minute or so. It was even hotter as my wife took him unprotected.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Thu May 02, 2024 2:30 am

Hello stevens4fun. Two thumbs up for your line. It was even hotter as my wife took him unprotected.