She met a man

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
chubbycouplebg
Virgin

She met a man

Unread post by chubbycouplebg » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:47 am

She dropped a bomb last night " I met a man".
She met this mean this week. She's a teacher at the community college, and she had time before next class and decided to take a coffee from the cafeteria. It was crowded but she found an empty chair and joined a male student sitting alone. He has a nice smile and look attractive. They instantly connected. They had a conversation and discovered he was a part-time student auditing courses for his job. He lived in the neighboring state and married. Despite being a stranger he spoke to my wife with confidence and ease. The conversation quickly turned flirtatious, with both of them feeling attracted to each other despite being married.

Later that night we explored the opportunity of her going forward with Charlie. She said she just wanted to notify me she's just met a man. Although we didn't explicitly mention Charlie, our lovemaking was filled with an intensified energy.

Last night we drove on the highway when we passed Somewhat Inn, a landmark in our town. She casually mentioned she got fuck there long time ago before we met. When we went to the bed naked, I asked her for more details. She said she was young girl then. Curiosity get better of me and I have asked who was the boy. She explained it wasn't a boy but man, friend of her father. Not that old but older than her. He was friendly and charming, and she found him attractive. Over time he started showing interest in her through touches and flirting. She reciprocated and eventually they found themselves alone agreeing to go to Somewhat Inn for some private time. I asked for more details. He had a bigger build and was confident. I couldn't contain myself and started licking her. She remembered sitting into the car with soaking panties while her old lover was renting the room. She deepthroated him, she had sucked boys before but that afternoon she went beyond and above. She didn't suck him off, he wanted to cum into her pussy. Bareback she was on pill. She noticed hearing all of the details made me cock hard. She had her first penetrate orgasm with him. Then they had to recover and she sucked his cock again. And she did something new, he fucked her doggystyle. He arranged her on her knees, her ass high up, he pushed his dick deep. She said that was her first recognition of slut capacity every woman has. On her knees, no eye contact, nothing but physical and sexual. Just woman and slut for the time. She begged for it faster and harder.

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Re: She met a man

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:31 am

"A young girl then"

"A friend of her father"

The creep factor is off the charts on this one. I am close to accusing this poster of being an undercover, trying to ferret out users of this site who may lean toward breaking the legal age barrier, even if only done in writing and/or fantasy. No good all around.

I have never seen anyone get away with that here, the members are meticulous in all aspects of consent and age, and will call out anyone who strays into illegal waters whatsoever, even if simply recalling an alleged previous experience or discussing a fantasy.

I have only known this site to tolerate the discussion of consenting adult experiences.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:06 am

I'm laughing at the name of the motel!! The Somewhat Inn?!? The only better name would be the Isit Inn....lol

Roswellgent
Virgin

Unread post by Roswellgent » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:59 am

Is this bowling green KY by chance?

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:36 am

BrunetteLover wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:31 am
"A young girl then"

"A friend of her father"

The creep factor is off the charts on this one. I am close to accusing this poster of being an undercover, trying to ferret out users of this site who may lean toward breaking the legal age barrier, even if only done in writing and/or fantasy. No good all around.

I have never seen anyone get away with that here, the members are meticulous in all aspects of consent and age, and will call out anyone who strays into illegal waters whatsoever, even if simply recalling an alleged previous experience or discussing a fantasy.

I have only known this site to tolerate the discussion of consenting adult experiences.
Also, it mentions that she teaches at this college, and the new guy is a student. That will be grounds for dismissal from her job.