Finally Hotwife Soloplay

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
DonVito4u
Trainable

Finally Hotwife Soloplay

Unread post by DonVito4u » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:31 pm

It's been a year since we opened up our marriage to hotwife, stag vixen, cuck whatever you want to call it life style.

After many experiences together, wife just left the house for her first solo play visit to her play partners house.

I'm feeling nauseas and nervous with the biggest hard on.

She just texted me that she arrived to his house. No turning back now. She is free to do whatever she wants. My only requirement was a picture or video of the action.

I can barley breathe right now. So much anxiety, pleasure, excitement. I'm overloaded with emotions.

Shiphead
Experienced

Re: Finally Hotwife Soloplay

Unread post by Shiphead » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:53 pm

That's because all the blood ran out of your brain to fill your raging hard on.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:45 pm

Hard on continues....

After about an hour wife sent me a video of his cum in her mouth as she swallows. With a text that she was headed to the grocery store...cover story for our kids.

Wife gets back an hour later... I meet her in the garage. We embrace, kiss. I play ask her where she's been. She tells me fucking her lover. Grabs my hand puts it on her swollen pussy. She is soaked as I finger her swollen clit and pussy. She immediately has waves of orgams. She's absolutely glowing and so beautiful under the garage door light... grab the groceries, time to play parents.

She has a few more videos to show me.. and wants me to clean her dirty pussy with my mouth.

I'm waiting in our bedroom while she puts the kids to bed.

Wow.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:34 am

I meet her in the garage. We embrace, kiss. I play ask her where she's been. She tells me fucking her lover.
Hot, HOT, HOT!

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:41 pm

Steaming hot! :) Congrats :) I know the first solo date jitters. Had them myself. The jitters fade, but the excitement doesn't!

patw3268
Virgin

Unread post by patw3268 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:29 pm

DonVito4u wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:45 pm
Hard on continues....

After about an hour wife sent me a video of his cum in her mouth as she swallows. With a text that she was headed to the grocery store...cover story for our kids.

Wife gets back an hour later... I meet her in the garage. We embrace, kiss. I play ask her where she's been. She tells me fucking her lover. Grabs my hand puts it on her swollen pussy. She is soaked as I finger her swollen clit and pussy. She immediately has waves of orgams. She's absolutely glowing and so beautiful under the garage door light... grab the groceries, time to play parents.

She has a few more videos to show me.. and wants me to clean her dirty pussy with my mouth.

Wow.
Congrats on becoming a cuckold. I mean that with all respect. I would do anything to be in your shoes.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:53 pm

DonVito4u wrote:
Hard on continues....

Wow.

Congratulations!!!!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:56 pm

DonVito4u wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:31 pm
It's been a year since we opened up our marriage to hotwife, stag vixen, cuck whatever you want to call it life style.

After many experiences together, wife just left the house for her first solo play visit to her play partners house.

I'm feeling nauseas and nervous with the biggest hard on.

She just texted me that she arrived to his house. No turning back now. She is free to do whatever she wants. My only requirement was a picture or video of the action.

I can barley breathe right now. So much anxiety, pleasure, excitement. I'm overloaded with emotions.
Congratulations and I know how you were feeling. It gets even better from here. You will see your wife with a secret inner glow. Her confidence will explode. She will begin to dress sexier. Shorter and tighter will be her new fashion rules. She will join a gym and work on her body. She will buy knew lingerie and it will be tiny and expensive. Now she knows that you do seriously support her hotwifing she will be more open with you and a lot more demanding in the bedroom. Buy her an anklet, she will love wearing it with her many pairs of new heels that you will purchase with her.
Your job now is to support your new goddess on her exploration of pleasure. Shower her with affection. Do more chores around the house so that she can pamper and preen herself. It is not easy to always look gorgeous. Your wife will need you to step up and put her needs above yours. It is not easy for a hotwife to feel sexy for a date if she is tired from cleaning bathrooms or doing the washing and ironing. Prepare yourself for more alone time. Do not just count on your wife always being available for social events. Sometimes her date may clash with catching up with friends. You will need to make a good excuse for her not going with you. If you have kids you are now the babysitter. You need good stories about why mummy is going out. Life is just beginning for you. Welcome to our lifestyle!

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:52 am

DonVito4u wrote:
Hard on continues....

Wow.
So, how did the rest of the evening go?

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:09 am

Thank you everyone for the comments.

The rest of the evening went as you'd expect. More sex.
I cleaned her pussy with my mouth...she squirted and squirted and squirted. Though she says he didn't cum in her the fact that I was giving her oral after a big cock had streched and pounded her pussy just a couple hours ago sent her over the top. Her pussy was swollen.

I felt love, appreciation and adoration for her as she told me the details of the date. I felt needy and submissive and jealous I told her to make love to me, she got on top and my cock slid in her velvety warm swollen wet pussy. She told me the details.

She drove to his house, entered and they immediately embraced and kissed. He answered the door naked. They went to the room. Made out. Then sex. Then multiple climax and squirts for her. She was nervous and tense at the beginning, couldn't fit his whole cock inside her. Towards the end she was fully fucked.
He pushed her off when he was about to cum and unloaded in her mouth. She swallowed his huge load.

I got some video and pics. And officially a hotwife.
Now waiting for her to ask for more.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:36 am

Wife mentioned that her friend texted to see her last night. She was too tired to go see him and told him No. Later she teased me in bed that she'd go see him today. That got me horny so I started rubbing her pussy and asked her to recap their first solo meet. As she told me I got on top of her and dry humped her. Then edged us both with no climax. She was frustrated but I snuggled her to sleep with after care.

Let's see if that activity gets her to see him tonight.

Fingers crossed.