Bull history

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Yourfirstbull
Experienced

Bull history

Unread post by Yourfirstbull » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:23 am

This seems to be the most appropriate sub to post this... hubbies often write me with justified curiosity about how I became a bull or my perspective, etc. and though usually perspective or advice questions are pretty specific (which I enjoy answering), I figured I'd post some experiences I've had for you husbands and wives--both wannabes and the experienced--to read through and process. I'll start with my first "bull" experience and then if there's interest jump back to some younger experiences with older women (which maybe set me up to bull?) or jump ahead to some of the hotter experiences I've had as a bull (interestingly, the wives and couples I've enjoyed the most have been ones who initially reached out to me on this site, or than any other app or meeting IRL). So without further ado, here was my first bull experience…

A few years post-graduation I moved to Seattle and, not knowing anyone here, would casually hang out with a single woman I worked with – no sex or sexual tension (at least not from me, I later heard she might have felt some) – going to dinners, movies, parties, hikes, etc. I became her +1 at dinner parties, and it was there I first met a sweet, curvy, bubbly outgoing cheerleader-coach type and her hubby, a Christian pastor from just outside of the city.

I had zero awareness of what hotwives were or really about swinging or what a bull was, a cuck, a stag, or any of that and again felt no sexual tension with this couple at all. So when after running into them at a handful of dinner parties and they invited me over for dinner the following week I really did not want to go; I actually thought they were inviting me to proselytize (which growing up around Christians I knew that script already). There was also an NBA playoff game on that night so I begrudgingly accepted the invite, not really wanting to go and having no idea what was about to happen.

When I arrived we started chatting and I sat on the couch with her next to me and he in a lay-z-boy type chair. The conversation did get a little flirty and she would brush her hand against me to make a point or to emphasize or sympathize within the context of the conversation (which I did think was... interesting), and he didn't seem to mind. After a bit (maybe an hour?) she scooted closer to me and at one point laid her head on my shoulder for a second. We made eye contact and then just... kissed. Within seconds she was on my lap and I heard him say "that's hot you guys" or something like that. I ended up fucking her on the couch and looked over and saw him stroking (this mature pastor stroking while I bent his wife over the couch).

I still don't really know how they picked up the scent that I'd be into it, and it turned out I definitely was far from the first guy he'd watched her with (though I think it was usually guys their age rather than someone almost half their age). We would joke they groomed me, but it really is kind of true.

They were really fun but I realized I enjoyed newbies and/or non-lifestyle types, couples who wouldn't ever be confused with swingers and weren't jaded, who were the wife next door mom or business-woman types but that had really naughty itches that needed scratching. Kind of like how I'm just a normal guy next door with a kink about wives--so we only lasted a few months, but it was a fun and educational few months.
6'1", early 30s, fit. Blue eyes, brown hair. PNW. More details in profile.

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Re: Bull history

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:47 am

I think the word 'bull' is silly. My wife has had many dozens of guys slide into her, none of them have been 'bulls.'

Yourfirstbull
Experienced

Unread post by Yourfirstbull » Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:54 am

Funny you should mention that -- "Bull" is such an interesting term. Obviously I use it (as it's my screen name) but most of the wives I'm with call me their fwb or third or one calls me her boyfriend, or even toy. I think it's a term (bull) that kind of gets a bad rap because everyone uses it regardless if it's appropriate or not (in regardless, if they actually have experience being a third for a couple), and it's an entry-level term...but it seems to be the most commonly accepted catch-all and identifier. I had one couple a while back who really really hated the term, yet called themselves stag and vixen 🤷‍♂️.
Last edited by Yourfirstbull on Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:21 am

Not to cast any shade on any other men who may call themselves a 'bull,' it's just that to see a word used that evokes extreme masculinity most certainly does not describe the men my wife sees. Then again, these are the guys who pay for what most of us do not have to pay for.

One recent use of a particular word was a bit surprising, though. It let me in on her thoughts without her saying much else.

My wife uses the term 'gig' to label any time she has an appointment with a 'client.' That's her word for what others use the term 'bull' for. Client.

There was one guy she was noticeably fond of, was much more physical and masculine, more assertive in bed, and made her cum several times during sex. The way she described it, they had much more imaginative sex, and did several things even she and I do not do. A number of those things were her idea.

She was experimenting, having enthusiastic, satisfying sex, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

She occasionally used the term 'date' when mentioning him. She never used that term with anyone else.

He got a girlfriend, stopped contacting my wife for her services, and she particularly misses him. She has never missed anyone else.

It's the closest we ever got to a 'bull.'

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:20 pm

BrunetteLover wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:21 am
Not to cast any shade on any other men who may call themselves a 'bull,' it's just that to see a word used that evokes extreme masculinity most certainly does not describe the men my wife sees. Then again, these are the guys who pay for what most of us do not have to pay for.

One recent use of a particular word was a bit surprising, though. It let me in on her thoughts without her saying much else.

My wife uses the term 'gig' to label any time she has an appointment with a 'client.' That's her word for what others use the term 'bull' for. Client.

There was one guy she was noticeably fond of, was much more physical and masculine, more assertive in bed, and made her cum several times during sex. The way she described it, they had much more imaginative sex, and did several things even she and I do not do. A number of those things were her idea.

She was experimenting, having enthusiastic, satisfying sex, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

She occasionally used the term 'date' when mentioning him. She never used that term with anyone else.

He got a girlfriend, stopped contacting my wife for her services, and she particularly misses him. She has never missed anyone else.

It's the closest we ever got to a 'bull.'
That's a really interesting story! I love hearing stories like this. So I'm guessing from what you say she has others she sees? How many others does she see? Was it just that guy when they were seeing each other?

Just curious
Rik

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:49 pm

Yourfirstbull wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:54 am
Funny you should mention that -- "Bull" is such an interesting term. Obviously I use it (as it's my screen name) but most of the wives I'm with call me their fwb or third or one calls me her boyfriend, or even toy. I think it's a term (bull) that kind of gets a bad rap because everyone uses it regardless if it's appropriate or not (in regardless, if they actually have experience being a third for a couple), and it's an entry-level term...but it seems to be the most commonly accepted catch-all and identifier. I had one couple a while back who really really hated the term, yet called themselves stag and vixen 🤷‍♂️.

I know it's an each to their own, but I buy bulls for my cows. The whole picture of a man calling himself a bull, is to me, just unappealing. I'm not into stags (1-balled steers) either.
At least cougars and jaguars are a type of pussy ;).

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:19 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:20 pm
That's a really interesting story! I love hearing stories like this. So I'm guessing from what you say she has others she sees? How many others does she see? Was it just that guy when they were seeing each other?

Just curious
Rik
Understand that I post from the perspective of a long-term member of this website, which does relatively new people no good I suppose.

I sent you a message, not wanting to hijack this topic.

Yourfirstbull
Experienced

Unread post by Yourfirstbull » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:37 pm

Skipping ahead a few years, this wife I actually met on ourhotwives (hi S____) and have been seeing her almost monthly for about the last 2 years.

As I mentioned above, I started to realize I personally preferred newbies or couples who were just starting to explore their sexual boundaries. Or if not newbies, I just prefer wives who aren't jaded about sex, but who are excited and nervous and still thrilled at each meeting (as I manage to be, as well). I'm pretty selective, not by attractiveness but by attitude—I enjoy nice, kind couples... the couple next door types, who have this one naughty outlet.

She reached out to me and we started emailing and messaging and got pretty forward within 2 or 3 days. When I sext I don't exaggerate—for example, I don't tell a wife how I'm going to make her feel but rather what I'd like to do ("little kisses from under your ear down your neck while my hand glides just inside the front waistband of your panties", etc.); and I'm honest that I'm not some 10" monster but a thick 7.5" (btw, while almost all husbands ask about my size, only one wife has ever specifically asked me about length). I figure women hear so much fluff from guys that me being honest is refreshing.

This wife was straight-forward that they had tried once before and it went okay but that she felt like it could have gone better. She was a combination of shy and guarded while also being matter-of-factly sexual—it was sweet and hot. The husband knew about it too and would message me separately. She was in her 40's with a slim/tight body from working out multiple times a week. At about 5'8", she looked like a former runway model. Medium length brown hair in a mom/professional style and blue eyes.

We decided to first meet during our lunch break in a busy, high-end hotel lobby downtown (good public space) and then grab lunch in the restaurant. We were both in our office clothes (she was in a dress), and sat down initially on a lobby couch, talking quietly as the place buzzed around us. After a few minutes of discreet verbal flirting I told her to go into the bathroom, take off her panties and bring them back to me. She got up unsteadily and disappeared down the hall. I messaged her hubby what she had been told to do and he messaged back that it had been a long fantasy of his to ask her to do that, and he couldn't believe—in a good way—she was doing it within 30 minutes of us meeting.

When she came back she put her hand on mine and I received a pink lace thong. We eventually got up and went for a light lunch full of double entendres, which was interrupted only when she went to the bathroom again and took two pictures of herself, which she messaged to me. One was her lifting up her dress in the stall to show what wasn't underneath, the other was of two very wet fingers.

After lunch we ended up in her luxury car and decided (without any pretense) to go to a garage. As soon as we were parked we started making out heavily, talking dirty the entire time about what we wanted to do to each other and how she wanted her husband to watch. She threw her leg over me and my hand trailed under her dress, feeling how wet she was and teasing her with my fingers—as a retaliation she found my throbbing bulge and started running her fingers over the length of it. She asked if she could suck my cock right there and said she had been told years ago she was very good at it, but I told her no (frankly I didn't want to get busted in the garage). I didn't want to take it further here and though I might have stayed long enough to miss a meeting we definitely left craving a lot more. As a thank you for her giving me her panties I took off my necktie and told her to be naughty with it.

Due to scheduling conflicts (and her life as a mom) we couldn't meet up for a month or so but would sext constantly and she would send me pictures of her topless wearing just the tie (think of the Jennifer Aniston GQ cover) or wearing it as a belt with only the thick part of the tie providing modesty between her legs, or she once sent me a picture of it hanging on her bedpost. She would send me photos of her in her bathroom at work with her hand down her skirt, her wedding ring shining. Her husband would message me too and comment on how wired she'd been, that she couldn't sit still. It was a thrilling couple of weeks.

Finally they had a Friday night where the kids were staying with friends and both were free. She invited me to their house and said her hubby was going to be at a bar as she'd be too nervous with him around initially (I did message him to make sure it was cool). It was a perfect early fall sunset and she and I cuddled up on their outdoor couch (no neighbors could see), her sipping a glass of wine as she half sat on my lap and we chatted a little about how they got into this (they thought they'd be swingers but realized hotwifing was what they really wanted). We had all night so we weren't in a rush as we kissed softly on the lips. It was actually a touch romantic as I held her and we watched the sun setting—she'd look back and kiss my chin and neck every few minutes, until one time she kissed the right spot and I let out a sigh and she turned her body into me and started kissing with a bit more aggressiveness, her tongue on my neck just before her lips would press against me. I could feel her breath against my skin; with that I started breathing heavy and, like in the car before, she started massaging my bulge through my jeans. It was time to go inside.

She led me to a guest bedroom where she had candles, a plate of different types of nuts, water bottles, towels, and a CD player with soft music (I hadn't seen a CD player in like 10 years) that she turned on. It was a very mom type of move to be so prepared and was actually very hot—that she wanted this to go well and planned ahead. She actually said she hoped I liked the nuts she bought which...I mean...was really cute and sexy that she was worried about that type of detail when I had not the slightest opinion about her appetizer selection.

It was starting to get dark out when I pushed her against the wall--both totally on fire as our lips met again, her arms around my neck and my hands gripping her ass through the fabric of her pants. She turned us around and forced me against the wall, kissed me a bit longer, then stepped back and began to strip. Under her pants and blouse she had on a black teddy: not crazy dirty lingerie with nipple cut-outs, but a standard, quasi-lace teddy that would pass in a PG-13 movie...and that made it actually sexier, that she was a wife and mom who was sweet and sexy but not this wild, experienced nympho (not that there's anything wrong with that, just isn't my type). It did show off her hard-earned flat stomach and the thong rode high to define her amazing soft ass.

She undressed me without any assitance and got on her knees and sucked my cock–and she was very, very good, looking into my eyes with determination and satisfaction, loudly slurping as she'd change to kiss up and down the shaft; then we went to the bed and I laid her on her back, kissing all over her body and pulling her teddy off her shoulders and then off of her altogether, my lips on her collarbone, across her chest, kissing and teasing and sucking her nipples as she arched and ran her hand in my hair, kissed down her stomach...until she was basically like please just fuck me (I don't know if this entirely is true, but in my experience, at least the wives I've been with, the husbands go down on them a lot but don't...actually...fuck...them. Like, hard, consistent, aggressive, athletic, taking control for 15-20 minute fucks with different positions and not a ton of romance; so they're always more anxious to get to the sex rather than have me go down on them, and they can be rather vocal about wanting it hard). So...I did fuck her, in the manner I mentioned in the previous sentence. Her first orgasm came quickly with me on top, and then she had 2 more later while she was on top and I pumped up into her, holding her hips steady. I got on top again and pinned her down my the arms until I pulled out, took off my condom, and she stroked my load onto her stomach.

We cleaned up a little, actually making use of the towels, drinking all the water, and eating the nuts (good planning by her!). She went upstairs "to get us more water" and when she came back down she was still nude but wearing my necktie, which led to had sex again for another 15-20 minutes or so (this time less aggresive, more grinding and rocking), until she came again and then I did again a minutes later, again on her stomach.

We started to cuddle a bit and she told me more about her and her husband and how they met and their life and since she brought him up I asked if her husband was okay being at the bar so long (it had been over an hour since I arrived). She said how badly he wanted to watch so I said it was fine with me if he did. She was kind of giddy at that and called him and he said he'd be right home.

When he hung up we started making out and fooling around and soon I heard the front door open and him coming down the stairs. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was bouncing up and down on my cock when he opened the door. Right as he did it was like a switch flipped in her—"don't come in. stay in the doorway and watch like a good cuck." She started talking to him about how I was fucking her like a real man and just generally demeaning him—I looked over at the door and he was fully dressed except for his zipper down and was stroking. It was wild because she had been nothing but sweet the entire time and now was talking down to him and he loved it (btw, he wasn't a weak dude, he was a bit shorter than me but was a man's man type). I don't remember why or how but after a few minutes she told him to stay in the hallway and close the door. As soon as he did she started grinding really aggressively and came quickly.

I could see by the shadow that he was sitting against the door listening and had an idea. I stood up with her still on me and carried her over to the door and started fucking her against the door. After a while we turned her around and I fucked her from behind against the door. She knew he was on the other side and started saying loudly to him how he could now hear and feel her getting fucked "by a young stud". Asking if he could hear it and feel it and he'd answer back he could. Really hot moment.

I don't remember a ton about what happened next, but I do remember after she came again we calmed down a bit and she told him to wait upstairs in their bedroom. Then at one point later we were cuddling and talking about her toy and she wanted to show it to me so she yelled "cuck!" in a demeaning way and he ran downstairs and came in and she told him to go up and get her toy. He came back, was really happy as he came into the room to give it to her and then I could see him slump a little when she took the toy and said something like "cuck, go back and wait in our room."

We played around and flirted a bit more and I was hard again and she told me she really did want to give me a blow job and make me cum, that she would be good at it...which...was sexy as hell. So I laid down and she did and I did, for the third time that night, this time in her mouth and she swallowed and cleaned me up.

We got dressed and kissed goodbye at the stairs (not in the front room because a neighbor could possibly have seen). I left and we weren't able to meet up again for a few more months--wherein the three of us met at a hotel and things got very, very naughty (I can post about that if there's interest).