The Size of the Man and the Size of his Cock

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Tryagain
Pervert

The Size of the Man and the Size of his Cock

Unread post by Tryagain » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:56 am

We all know that the size of the man has nothing to do with the size of his cock. Or do we?

We have been inviting only very hung guys over to satisfy my wife for many years. I stand 5’9 inches tall. But I note that in almost every single case – 90% - the guy is at least 6 ft tall or taller. I always find myself while standing around the kitchen island looking up at these big guys. And when they are fucking, she always seems so small under them.

So my question is have any of you ever noticed that bigger guys have bigger cocks?

Allinfun
Player

Re: The Size of the Man and the Size of his Cock

Unread post by Allinfun » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:21 pm

Doesn't it seem logical?

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:52 pm

I haven't seen that correlation. I've seen big with little and little with big. By big, I'm talking 7" +.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:48 am

Her number1 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:52 pm
I haven't seen that correlation. I've seen big with little and little with big. By big, I'm talking 7" +.
We have seen that to but in general our conclusion is it’s more common for big guys to have a big one.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:51 am

My wife specifically does not like very large cocks. They hurt. No, you really can't tell the size of a guy's cock from the rest of him, except that one guy who is particularly large is also tall and thin.

She has told him she cannot see him anymore. It feels like giving birth backwards.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:39 am

My wife agrees. I was initially shocked when she shared how many big dick guys she had dated.
She said most were 6'3" plus black guys and from her experience none were small.
Although the biggest was on a guy 6'.

I would say it's an often but not always kind of thing. I know a few short guys that supposedly have 10 inches as well.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Awife
Trainable

Unread post by Awife » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:40 am

I have been with some guys including my husband and they are longer or shorter. There is no correlation and I prefer the hardness than the size.

CTim
Virgin

Unread post by CTim » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:39 am

I think this is one of those stats that likely has some limited correlation at the general population level, but not much at the individual level. It makes sense that in places where men have much smaller frames overall that they will have slightly smaller average penis size.

This is somewhat confounded by proportionality in comparison to overall body size since very few ladies are whipping out a ruler to measure. A 6" penis is going to look very average or even small on a 6'4" well built dude. That same 6" penis may look really big on a 5'6" slender man.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:55 pm

CTim wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:39 am
I think this is one of those stats that likely has some limited correlation at the general population level, but not much at the individual level. It makes sense that in places where men have much smaller frames overall that they will have slightly smaller average penis size.

This is somewhat confounded by proportionality in comparison to overall body size since very few ladies are whipping out a ruler to measure. A 6" penis is going to look very average or even small on a 6'4" well built dude. That same 6" penis may look really big on a 5'6" slender man.

You are so right about this! The same 6" doesn't look the same on a hefty guy as a thin guy, or A guy that is bare vs one with pubic hair. Very few of us actually measure a guy's dick.
A waste of time when I could be enjoying it :D.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:09 pm

My wife has had hundreds of men since she was 18 (she is now 47). Without doubt the vast majority of 8 inch plus cocks have been on guys over 6 feet tall. There was one guy we met at a nude beach on holiday that was 5 feet 3 inches tall but had a 9 inch cock. When she was giving him a handjob, while he was standing near her, he looked like a tripod.