They don't get anymore real than Farmgirl!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

They don't get anymore real than Farmgirl!

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:58 pm

I don't know what it takes for someone to make unfounded accusations about a Verified Hotwife, but it happened. And it was aimed at Farmgirl of all people. Ladies and gentlemen, I can assure you they don't come anymore real than the beautiful, saucy & spicy, sultry southern vixen Farmgirl.

My wife and I had the honor and pleasure of meeting Farmgirl and Her number 1 in the summer of 2022. Having read how HN1 intricately describes his bride, we could have picked Farmgirl out of a crowd. Her pretty red hair & her beautiful charming smile are intoxicating. Oh, and her eyes! I could get lost in those sexy eyes! You couldn't ask for a more down to earth and genuine couple. We were greeted with a handshake and hugs like you get from friends you've known for years, then sat down for lunch and engaging conversation. If schedules had not clashed I have no doubt that we could have continued for hours.

But allow me to put some context on this...

A couple of years ago when I shared my thoughts and fantasies with my wife about her becoming a Hotwife, it opened up a world of questions that neither of us knew how to answer. Figuring out this new thing can be a real challenge as many can attest. As we read through this forum, and got to know (so to speak) many of the personas and how they deal with the ups and downs of the lifestyle, we were really taken by the "Pull no Punches" outspoken stylings of Farmgirl. We've all seen her posts, she lays it on the line when its needed, but, she's also supportive to those who need a boost. She answers questions in the most thoughtful ways and gets to the point! There's no beating around the bush. I rolled the dice one day and sent her a message, and low & behold she responded! I was feeling like...WOW!! Farmgirl took a moment to respond to me!! We traded several messages and over time she helped me better understand the things that were going through my mind and my feelings of doubt and uncertainty. The thoughtfulness and sincerity that she put into our correspondence could not have been more genuine, caring and heartfelt.

The results of those conversations with Farmgirl led to a legitimate friendship, and I guarantee you that the person who helped me through the things I mentioned above was absolutely the same wonderful lady that we had lunch with that summer day in 2022. We've kept in touch since, though I message more with HN1 now. He and I and my wife all have the common bond of having Marine green flowing through our veins. And he's funnier than shit!

Now...if only I were Farmgirls type.... :mrgreen:

Take it the bank folks, they don't come anymore real than Farmgirl!
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: They get anymore real than Farmgirl!

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:35 pm

I completely agree with the above sentiment. Moreover she is witty, sharp, and a mod ... Get that? She is a moderator on the site.
Not a good idea to pick a quarrel with her. She is one tough cookie, and a sweetheart to boot.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:37 am

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:58 pm
I don't know what it takes for someone to make unfounded accusations about a Verified Hotwife, but it happened. And it was aimed at Farmgirl of all people. Ladies and gentlemen, I can assure you they don't come anymore real than the beautiful, saucy & spicy, sultry southern vixen Farmgirl.

My wife and I had the honor and pleasure of meeting Farmgirl and Her number 1 in the summer of 2022. Having read how HN1 intricately describes his bride, we could have picked Farmgirl out of a crowd. Her pretty red hair & her beautiful charming smile are intoxicating. Oh, and her eyes! I could get lost in those sexy eyes! You couldn't ask for a more down to earth and genuine couple. We were greeted with a handshake and hugs like you get from friends you've known for years, then sat down for lunch and engaging conversation. If schedules had not clashed I have no doubt that we could have continued for hours.

But allow me to put some context on this...

A couple of years ago when I shared my thoughts and fantasies with my wife about her becoming a Hotwife, it opened up a world of questions that neither of us knew how to answer. Figuring out this new thing can be a real challenge as many can attest. As we read through this forum, and got to know (so to speak) many of the personas and how they deal with the ups and downs of the lifestyle, we were really taken by the "Pull no Punches" outspoken stylings of Farmgirl. We've all seen her posts, she lays it on the line when its needed, but, she's also supportive to those who need a boost. She answers questions in the most thoughtful ways and gets to the point! There's no beating around the bush. I rolled the dice one day and sent her a message, and low & behold she responded! I was feeling like...WOW!! Farmgirl took a moment to respond to me!! We traded several messages and over time she helped me better understand the things that were going through my mind and my feelings of doubt and uncertainty. The thoughtfulness and sincerity that she put into our correspondence could not have been more genuine, caring and heartfelt.

The results of those conversations with Farmgirl led to a legitimate friendship, and I guarantee you that the person who helped me through the things I mentioned above was absolutely the same wonderful lady that we had lunch with that summer day in 2022. We've kept in touch since, though I message more with HN1 now. He and I and my wife all have the common bond of having Marine green flowing through our veins. And he's funnier than shit!

Now...if only I were Farmgirls type.... :mrgreen:

Take it the bank folks, they don't come anymore real than Farmgirl!
We’re right there with you. Some of the “addicts” are condescending and feel the need to preach from their gospels. It takes the fun out of it. I don’t want to be their “grasshopper” nor does Suze. It’s not like they’ve gone to HW university and received an advanced studies degree in hotwifing, but it certainly seems like they think they have. Farmgirl very quickly offered us some helpful advice on them. We like the “Foe” feature ourselves.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:10 am

I’ve been a member since 2008. My membership date changed when they had a problem about a year ago but for many years, this was a place where no judgment existed and you could read and share experiences. There are a lot of really good people on here but recently there have been a few that love to stir the drama. I’m glad the moderators have begun to weed them out.

I’ve not been fortunate enough to meet anyone from this forum but certainly hope to one day. If one doesn’t like a particular thread, move on to the next. Life doesn’t guarantee that you’re going to like everything. Many thanks to all the great people on this board.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:19 am

Farmgirl is an oracle and, for me personally, a mentor. But I wouldn't mess with her. Politeness and respect in the South shouldn't be mistaken for passivity.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:24 am

Parsifal wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:19 am
Farmgirl is an oracle and, for me personally, a mentor. But I wouldn't mess with her. Politeness and respect in the South shouldn't be mistaken for passivity.
She and Hernumber1 are good peeps for sure.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:38 am

Even in the best tended garden, weeds crop up now and then.
Usually, they get the hint that they are unpopular and leave after a while or, occasionally, have to be weeded out.

To anyone who has been poorly treated, always remember that the majority support you.
That's why I love OHW.

PS.You met Farmgirl! I'm green with envy. :mrgreen:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: They don't get anymore real than Farmgirl!

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:58 pm

Thank you, all :D!
And, a special thanks to hoping_she_will_1day for being my Knight in OD green!