Anyone want to share how it felt to watch their wife fuck another man?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Macster84
Virgin

Anyone want to share how it felt to watch their wife fuck another man?

Unread post by Macster84 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:53 am

Suze and I met when we were 15 and 16, she has only been with me. She was an extremely reluctant Hotwife as she’s extremely shy and insecure about her body. But I encouraged the lifestyle because I know how naughty she can be. Once we found a guy we met with him several times so she could get to know him. They kissed and hugged during the second get together and by the 5th she felt ready to fuck him.

I watched and captured the get together on my phone. I was very confident I would be alright and not get jealous. Since this had been a fantasy for decades I guess I figured I was comfortable with the idea.

After a lot of kissing she performed oral on him, he got her up from her knees and helped her to the bed. He very deliberately placed her on the end of the bed with he legs dangling onto the floor. He told her to lay back and he very aggressively pushed he legs up onto his shoulders while he stood in front of her. He was rock hard. She was so wet he grabbed himself and pushed right into her. She let out a moan and said, “Oh my god”. I watched as he absolutely buried his cock into her. The sight of my wife just 10 feet away taking another man so passionately in her pussy made my knees weak. I had to take a seat.

My shy, reserved, faithful wife was squirming around under him moaning. She told him it felt amazing and to cum in her. He wore a condom but nobody other than me had every cum inside of her. It shook me how quickly she went from nervous to open the door to telling him to cum in her.

Can others relate how they felt when they first witnessed their wives surrendering to another man?

Hotwives feel free to tell us what it felt like to be watched by your husband.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Re: Anyone want to share how it felt to watch their wife fuck another man?

Unread post by Tank Turner » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:59 am

Hi Macster84,

I've never considered it to be another man fucking my wife. It has always been about her sexual euphoria. She has a beautiful appearance that's almost divine when she's in serene, sexually euphoric ecstasy.

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:05 pm

In other news I figured out how you can block certain members….

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:52 pm

It helped that I had been lifestyle for 6 years before my wife and I got together. I had enjoyed watching my partners take cocks into their pussy. That were several partners and lots of couplings in parties and small gatherings. So, I had lots of opportunity to desensitize to watching fucking.

By the time I got back together (after 35 years with no contact), my wife-to-be listened with interest when I told her about how I had been into lifestyle. And for the first 4 months, she said, "Let's make it just us ... for now." That went well. After that 4 months, she felt ready, so I invited over an extra guy a partner and I had played with a few times. He started by taking pics of us, both nude and making love. After about 45 minutes, she asked him if he wanted to come inside ... which he did. So, that was the first time I shared her. I went quickly to the ecstasy part and felt there was nothing I was losing -- in fact, it was all about her experiencing extra pleasure.

We played a few more times with him until she felt ready to attend a high-male-ratio sex club in San Francisco. I watched her get fucked by a series of young, hard guys. It was fun, exciting, and erotic as hell. My only negative feeling was an apprehension that I had put in a position to fuck multiple guys. This lifted when I asked her how it was for her and she told me: "It was relaxing." Sometimes I can initially feel some fleeting jealous feelings when she fucks another, but I just sit with it. Within 1-2 minutes, that lifts and is replaced by the good stuff, including the bliss of compersion. It just feels so natural and right, that I don't get intense negative emotional storms as you experienced.

You would do well to ask yourself what feelings led to the weakness in the knees you went throuogh.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:21 pm

zorro wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:52 pm
It helped that I had been lifestyle for 6 years before my wife and I got together. I had enjoyed watching my partners take cocks into their pussy. That were several partners and lots of couplings in parties and small gatherings. So, I had lots of opportunity to desensitize to watching fucking.

By the time I got back together (after 35 years with no contact), my wife-to-be listened with interest when I told her about how I had been into lifestyle. And for the first 4 months, she said, "Let's make it just us ... for now." That went well. After that 4 months, she felt ready, so I invited over an extra guy a partner and I had played with a few times. He started by taking pics of us, both nude and making love. After about 45 minutes, she asked him if he wanted to come inside ... which he did. So, that was the first time I shared her. I went quickly to the ecstasy part and felt there was nothing I was losing -- in fact, it was all about her experiencing extra pleasure.

We played a few more times with him until she felt ready to attend a high-male-ratio sex club in San Francisco. I watched her get fucked by a series of young, hard guys. It was fun, exciting, and erotic as hell. My only negative feeling was an apprehension that I had put in a position to fuck multiple guys. This lifted when I asked her how it was for her and she told me: "It was relaxing." Sometimes I can initially feel some fleeting jealous feelings when she fucks another, but I just sit with it. Within 1-2 minutes, that lifts and is replaced by the good stuff, including the bliss of compersion. It just feels so natural and right, that I don't get intense negative emotional storms as you experienced.

You would do well to ask yourself what feelings led to the weakness in the knees you went throuogh.
I can assure you I asked.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:20 pm

Macster84 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:21 pm
zorro wrote:
Good. Would you feel comfortable sharing what you learned? That is how all of us learn about what we experience in this LS.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:38 pm

zorro wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:20 pm
Macster84 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:21 pm
zorro wrote:
Good. Would you feel comfortable sharing what you learned? That is how all of us learn about what we experience in this LS.
If I do, will I have to give you a $40 copayment and schedule a follow up appointment?

All kidding aside, it was hot as hell and most likely the blood left my brain and resided elsewhere long enough to make my knees weak.

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:49 pm

Don't you mean left your head and went south to your brain? :lol:

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:59 pm

bbarnsworth wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:49 pm
Don't you mean left your head and went south to your brain? :lol:
Yeah I was going with the brain controls your body thing from 7th grade science class. Not sure what was discussed after that cuz that’s when I noticed girls.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:39 pm

If you two continue in the LS, I strongly recommend you purchase some compression stocking. If you found this ehcounter hot, wait until you see your wife go full spread-eagle to take an extra guy ultra deep inside: You'll need them to have any brain perfusion!

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:39 pm

And I'll waive the $40 copay.

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:13 am

zorro wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:39 pm
If you two continue in the LS, I strongly recommend you purchase some compression stocking. If you found this ehcounter hot, wait until you see your wife go full spread-eagle to take an extra guy ultra deep inside: You'll need them to have any brain perfusion!
That already happened old wise one. I survived. But thanks for the “lesson”.

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:18 am

zorro wrote:
If you dispensed with something helpful I wouldn’t have minded.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:18 am

Macster84 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:18 am
zorro wrote:
If you dispensed with something helpful I wouldn’t have minded.
:lol:

WishMeCuck
Virgin

Unread post by WishMeCuck » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:28 am

Was this a recent event? How is it going for you and your wife? How long is your marriage?

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:54 am

WishMeCuck wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:28 am
Was this a recent event? How is it going for you and your wife? How long is your marriage?
It goes back 3 years, we have been married 40 years. We started dating when I was 16 and she was 15. She has only been with me. She made up for that fact that night. She loved fucking that guy. They still text on occasion and they may get together again at some point. She felt she was developing feelings for him and shut it down. During our lengthy conversations we’re both now of the opinion that although she has the hots for the guy it isn’t love.

What I miss the most was how confident she was, she carried herself in a very sexual manner. She stopped wearing underwear, got herself lasered, kept her nails long and her toes painted. Without my asking she would wear more revealing clothes, perfume and higher heels. In public she was more talkative and even flirty.

We had a bunch of stuff happen to us that was beyond our control but are on the other side of it now. We are talking about her returning to hotwifing. It’s her decision, it’s her body and it’s not fun if she’s not into it. So I’m very patient. She’s my best friend and she’s sexy as hell. 😀

Thanks for asking.

WishMeCuck
Virgin

Unread post by WishMeCuck » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:45 pm

Macster84 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:54 am
WishMeCuck wrote:
It goes back 3 years, we have been married 40 years. We started dating when I was 16 and she was 15. She has only been with me. She made up for that fact that night. She loved fucking that guy. They still text on occasion and they may get together again at some point. She felt she was developing feelings for him and shut it down. During our lengthy conversations we’re both now of the opinion that although she has the hots for the guy it isn’t love.

What I miss the most was how confident she was, she carried herself in a very sexual manner. She stopped wearing underwear, got herself lasered, kept her nails long and her toes painted. Without my asking she would wear more revealing clothes, perfume and higher heels. In public she was more talkative and even flirty.

We had a bunch of stuff happen to us that was beyond our control but are on the other side of it now. We are talking about her returning to hotwifing. It’s her decision, it’s her body and it’s not fun if she’s not into it. So I’m very patient. She’s my best friend and she’s sexy as hell. 😀

Thanks for asking.
Amazing, thanks for answering. I've been married for 24 years now, my wife is 42yo. I've also been her first and only.
Your testimony gives me hope :D

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:57 pm

WishMeCuck wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:45 pm
Macster84 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:54 am
WishMeCuck wrote:

Thanks for asking.
Amazing, thanks for answering. I've been married for 24 years now, my wife is 42yo. I've also been her first and only.
Your testimony gives me hope :D
We talked for a very long time, anyone on here that has done this successfully (meaning it was fun) will tell you that communication is vital. We started by agreeing to small steps, profile on SLS, her approval on photos and on the profile itself. Chatting with a couple guys and then meeting in a very public place an hour from where we live. They started with a goodbye kiss and hug after the first meet up. The second meet up the kissing was more passionate and there was some touching. She was so turned on she texted him to jerk off and send the video when he got home. After a few more chats and a couple phone calls where they had phone sex she agreed to meet him at a hotel. It took just over a year to play out.

Good luck

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:37 am

My wife had sex with a client last night who lives in a rural home and has a habit of leaving the shades to the bedroom wide open.

The window of the bedroom faces where I sit in my vehicle.

He's younger than her, and she enjoys kind of rocking back and forth on his cock.

Sometimes it's a performance, sometimes she has really good sex with these guys.

It's been a lot of guys.

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:34 am

It's a very strange feeling
I felt humiliated but very horny I felt shame and surrender
You really feel the power of the bull
I remember it took me days to get frustrated in my wife's eyes
Everything was strange
The looks from her always with a shy smile, every look you feel it in her eyes as if telling you that you are a cuckold
With all this I live in a wonderful aphoria I always played with my cock every day several times thinking about every piece you saw them

Toots2310
Prepubescent

Unread post by Toots2310 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:55 am

I was a little apprehensive the first time but, only for a minute, she began by kneeling down and taking his cock in her mouth, watching my wife suck another guys cock was highly erotic, she sucked and fucked both of us, even letting him shoot his load in her mouth and on her face, we played with a great deal of guys after that, usually chatting online then meeting in a bar in San Francisco, if she liked him she would offer to” relax” them, as soon as we got to the room, she would immediately begin sucking them off while I peeled off her clothes, it was amazingly sexy to see one’s wife having her pussy licked by a guy she only just met 30 mins earlier, each time we played she always made sure everybody came, if she was first to orgasm( which could be quite often), she would get too sensitive for more fucking but, would always get on her knees and finish both of us off, she ce it was my wife it tended to turn me on maybe a little more than the other man, this meant I would usually cum first,after swallowing my load, she would then fully concentrate on his cock, have to confess, it was incredibly arousing to watch her go to work on him, knowing she was gonna finish up with a mouthful of cum from a guy she just met, so far we have played with 85 different guys, some of them repeat partners