Have you chauffeured your Hotwife?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Macster84
Virgin

Have you chauffeured your Hotwife?

Unread post by Macster84 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:24 pm

Not too long ago I chauffeured my wife Suze and her boyfriend from a restaurant to a hotel. They sat together in the back seat while I drove and watched them from the rear view mirror. As the drive progressed they began to kiss and fondle one another. Once we arrived at the hotel I found a :D spot and waited while they unbuckled and Suze slid closer. Suze had on a dress, heels and nothing else. Her hand dropped to his crotch and she whispered to him, “ you are so hard”. The kissing got more and more passionat. I eventually got out of the car and opened the door for them and watched them proceed hand and hand into the hotel and walk to the elevator. My heart was absolutely pounding in my chest, I was turned on, jealous and nervous. It was extremely exciting.

Have others experienced this? It would be nice if the Hotwives could tell us if they have enjoyed a ride from their husbands while with their date or dates.

:D

warmnsalty
Player

Re: Have you chauffeured your Hotwife?

Unread post by warmnsalty » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:54 am

I’ve driven while Mrs Warm played in the back of our SUV. Find a married guy who wants to play meet for a drink then head to the truck. It’s hot being at a stop light / watching her get fucked while the cars around us have no idea :)

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:52 am

I drove around while she was going to blow a guy in the back seat. Of course, she always gets super horny blowing a guy and they ended up screwing in the back seat while I was driving. My biggest memory is being at a stop sign with a car behind me, while the car kept bouncing up and down.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:32 am

I've driven Miss Sue and her men on many occasions, whether it was one of her steady men on an actual date or function, or a guy that she met in the bar who she wanted to fuck somewhere other than the parking lot.

kellycuckoldsmark
Trainable

Unread post by kellycuckoldsmark » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:05 am

One of my favorite things to do as I am almost never allowed to see her with anyone. As Kelly typically meets business travellers and the first date is a non-sex date I am often 'allowed' to drive her and her date home from the restaurant. FIrst date usually includes some making out over clothes and I can usually see that in the mirror and hear them.
Second and subsequent dates are usually the same in-car action but there is also this great anticipation. For me, it is knowing this guy is going to be fucking her soon and for them it is the build up of (sometimes) weeks of anticipation. I open the door for them and watch them walk arm in arm into the hotel. That moment, watching Kelly walk as a couple with another guy into the hotel. No looking back and full well knowing she will soon be shouting his name is also another favorite.

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:33 am

We agreed to go with my wife's boyfriend to a motel outside of town
On the way I was driving and they started with caresses and kisses
Then he started to fuck my wife who bent her in the back seat and fucked her doggy
By the time we got to the motel it had already finished twice
He asked me to take the car to wash from the cum that dripped on the seats

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:33 am

Then he started to fuck my wife who bent her in the back seat and fucked her doggy

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:11 am

My Cuck arranged dinner on Valentine's night for me and my Bull. He booked the table and chauffeured us there and back. He waited and had a bar meal while we ate dinner in the restaurant. He even dressed the part. At the end of the evening, I sat astride my Bull in the back seat. Cuck put the internal lights on. It got very messy then he drove us home. That was a night I will remember x

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:17 pm

Sally7 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:11 am
My Cuck arranged dinner on Valentine's night for me and my Bull. He booked the table and chauffeured us there and back. He waited and had a bar meal while we ate dinner in the restaurant. He even dressed the part. At the end of the evening, I sat astride my Bull in the back seat. Cuck put the internal lights on. It got very messy then he drove us home. That was a night I will remember x
That’s a fantastic idea, if we make it happen again, I will eat at the bar!

Thanks for the tip Sally!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:14 pm

I have chauffered my wife and her various boyfriends many times. I have driven them to restaurants (after making the reservations and leaving my payment details for the dinner and drinks) and then picked them up when they were finished. They always ride in the back and make out while I drive them to his place. I have also chauffered them to hotels and carried their overnight bags to their rooms for them. I then pick them up the next morning and drive them home. I especially love watching them holding hands as they walk to our car like a couple in love.

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:42 am

Several times I have been sitting in the passenger seat while the Hotwife I was visiting was driving the car. Her husband was sitting in the backseat.

When they are visiting me, it is me driving and the Hotwife sitting next to me.

Once we had a friend of me driving the car and the husband was sitting in the passenger seat while I had a blowjob from the Hotwife in the backseat.

We do have a lot of fun together.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:23 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:14 pm
I have chauffered my wife and her various boyfriends many times. I have driven them to restaurants (after making the reservations and leaving my payment details for the dinner and drinks) and then picked them up when they were finished. They always ride in the back and make out while I drive them to his place. I have also chauffered them to hotels and carried their overnight bags to their rooms for them. I then pick them up the next morning and drive them home. I especially love watching them holding hands as they walk to our car like a couple in love.
At some point it would be exciting for Suze to dine and date without me there if that is what she would like and is comfortable.

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:25 pm

aracuckold wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:33 am
Without question It would be my luck that if Suze and her guy started fucking while I was driving a brake light would fail and we’d get pulled over. 😉

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:47 pm

I'm afraid I've never had the opportunity to be that adventurous. I have frequently driven my (hot)wife to the guy's place and dropped her off. Sometimes I would go for an erotic massage myself, but most often go to an adult bar and watch nekkid ladies dance. When she phoned I would pick her up, ask if she had a good time, and if (most times) she said "yes", I'd feel under her skirt, find her pussy, and check to see how wet/lubricated she was (always). Then I couldn't wait to get her home, hear all the details, then spend some very turned on times making love (o.k., fucking). Once in awhile, she was too sore down there to do much, but we'd make up for it the next evening.

Reading some of the responses to this thread, I wish I'd driven them a few times.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:26 pm

I have not driven my then hot girlfriend around while she performed any fondling or sexual acts with men in the car. In fact I never witnessed any of it but I did however driver her around countless times to countless dick appointments and overnighters. I was like door dash for sex, I delivered my girlfriend to over a dozen men for their enjoyment.

There were many times where I picked her up from one mans home after spending all day with him, took her home for her to freshen up and pack, and then back on the road with large handbag with all of her overnight clothes and toiletries as the next man would keep my beloved girlfriend for himself that night. Saturday id pick her up from.his place, bring her home for a few hours and she'd go out again at night. I loved it

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:59 am

I’ve not had the pleasure of chauffeuring my wife and a boyfriend around together, but I’ve driven her to meet someone at a bar/restaurant, hotel or his place particularly if he’s new and we weren’t yet comfortable with him knowing where we lived. I don’t know if it did anything for her boyfriends, but me delivering her to him was a turn on for us both and for me it enhanced the feeling of me “giving” her to him albeit for a short term.

More exciting for us though was me picking her up after their date knowing they’d had sex and she still had his sperm inside her. It was difficult enough concentrating on my driving while she told me about their date, so I can’t imagine how I’d be if they were fucking in the back of the car while I drove.

I did pick up one of her boyfriends from the station once and brought him home, but perhaps strangely that was a lot less arousing than taking her to him.

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:58 pm

This is how Amy became a Hotwife. I was driving while she was in the back, straddled across my buddy, riding his cock, skirt up around her waist, vest top under her armpits, swollen tits in his face.

I decided she was a keeper that night.

StagLifeSac
Prepubescent

Unread post by StagLifeSac » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:03 am

Once, after a first date with a new guy, he and my wife got in the back seat of his car in the restaurant parking lot. I sat in the front seat and kept lookout while my wife sucked him off in back. After he came in her mouth she leaned into the front and kissed me deeply with a mouthful of his cum and said “good boy”. It was absolute bliss.
StagLifeSac- a Sacramento area cuckold
https://fetlife.com/users/8389870
It’s my duty as my wife’s cuckold to ensure her sex with other men is as pleasurable for her as possible.

p_jimi
Trainable

Unread post by p_jimi » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:18 pm

My wife already had sex with someone several times a week, but never before me. I once traveled home in a truck. The driver asked me if I wanted to stop and fuck a roadside whore. I told him that I promised my wife that I wouldn't sleep with anyone, in exchange for her regularly having sex with other people. I told him that my wife has been regularly fucking other people for a couple of years now and that he can fuck her if he wants to. He said he would gladly accept my offer. I called my wife to ask if she wanted to fuck the driver. My wife immediately said yes. We arranged for my wife to wear a very short skirt and a transparent thong. She came to pick us up by car in a truck parking lot. She climbed into the driver's bed behind the driver's seat. Her pussy was fully visible as she sat at eye level with the driver. We talked for a while, the driver caressed my wife's thigh, and then we headed home. I got off first, then the driver and finally my wife. The driver helped my wife down, reached down, grabbed my wife's pussy and helped her off the truck. I drove the car, my wife and the driver sat in the back seat. The driver caressed my wife's thighs and pussy. I told my wife to calmly spread her legs and let the driver pull down her panties. The drivers of the trucks passing us will surely not be angry at the sight of her pussy. After a while, my wife started sucking the driver's cock. We drove quite slowly in the city, so many people could see my wife's pussy in the back seat. At home, the driver fucked my wife a couple of times during the night. The driver was a guy with a very hard cock and he fucked my wife much more than I did. He came to our house to fuck my wife for years. The best part was that he knew a lot of truck drivers. I asked him to introduce my wife to his acquaintances, as someone who is very good to fuck. I asked him to talk my wife into fucking several people at the same time. After that, my wife fucked everyone at company team building parties.