Just Amanda

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
leander99
Pervert

Re: Just Amanda

Unread post by leander99 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:47 pm

Congratulations

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:55 pm

Woohoo! Welcome to hotwifing! Congrats!

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:05 pm

Congrats! It would be great to see some pics of Amanda in the Hotties section!

I also got to thinking if Amanda would be interested to be a sugar baby to some of the rich airline passengers? Any thoughts about her playing with coworkers? pilots etc.?

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:19 pm

Congrats. I enjoyed reading :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:32 pm

🤔 ... Next time she should rest up for the week before they meet, make sure she can hang in there with Lucas.
And if she liked it the first times, ask him to bring in a clean test from a clinic of your choice, and Amanda can enjoy him bareback.
She'll love it even more.

(Oh and have her take lubricants to keep from getting too sore)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:13 am

Zoe and I both enjoyed reading the story, she had a playful chuckle when she read that you both were up for doing it again.

Love the pics also

nick8090
Virgin

Unread post by nick8090 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:24 am

philxxo wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:05 pm
Congrats! It would be great to see some pics of Amanda in the Hotties section!

I also got to thinking if Amanda would be interested to be a sugar baby to some of the rich airline passengers? Any thoughts about her playing with coworkers? pilots etc.?
We have not discussed it yet and just follow the flow . If it happens would be amazing . She confessed she had declined several offers in the past. Probably next time she would consider it.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:05 pm

Outstanding! I can't wait to hear more!

Also thank you for the pix of Amanda in the Hotties Forum.
She is gorgeous!

nick8090
Virgin

Unread post by nick8090 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:46 pm

Amanda started opening up about her experiences during her school days. She never wanted to talk about it.
We had a pillow talk last night, and I decided to bring up the topic again. She avoided that topic, like nothing to share, nothing interesting. But deep inside me I knew something that she did not want to share, or she was not proud to share lies there. Call it intuition.

She confessed she had a pretty wild time between the last 2 years in high school.
It all began with a party she went. usually teenage parties with a lot of drinks and mild drugs. Mostly boys and about 10 girls. She said she was horny as hell and out to get laid. She wasn't a virgin and already had 3 boyfriends plus a few one-night stands as well. She had fucked 7 or 8 of the guys who were at that party in the previous year or two. Most of the other girls were there with their boyfriends so she was getting a lot of attention. After succeeding in getting drunk she joined the host and several other guys in the pool. She went just in her bikini, the host was all over her and he was the one she was going to fuck that night. He was getting her fingered with all other guys there. While later he left her alone, one of the other guys tried to finder her as well but she refused. So her date was gone a long time, she got out of the pool and went looking for him. She couldn't seen him anywhere until she found him in the bedroom tag-teaming another girl with his buddies. She just said fuck you to him and walked away. Amanda went back to the pool are to get her clothes and go home but she couldn't see her jeans or panties anywhere. The guys were calling her to come back to the pool - one had her bra, another her jeans and they were waiving her clothes from the center of the pool. She jumped into the pool and turned into a game of fighting. Whenever her arms were stretched the other guys were feeling her tits until suddenly someone pulled off her panties. Eventually, she gave up and settled down a bit. 2 of the boys had her to the wall kissing and touching her all over and she was seriously thinking about letting them take her to one of the bedrooms. Things got more and more heated, both didn't stop to touching her when one of them came behind her and slid his cock inside her as she started to choke on her drink, the guy didn't stop. As soon as Amanda stopped choking on her drink, the other guy grabbed her hair and pulled her head down and before she realized she was on the receiving end. At some point, she realized it's not anymore the 2 guys but others taking turns as well from behind. With time passing there were only guys left and one girl, everyone from inside the house came to watch the show. This girl just shook her head in disgust when their eyes crossed. She saw someone started to taking pictures, the guys just holding her head and fucking her face. She remembered she wake up on the next morning for lunch time with 2 guys in the bed. She couldn't find her clothes so the host gave some of his moms.

Back at school the stories ran wild. Everyone knew about it. The boys showed her a lot of attention. She distanced away for few weeks but then started dating again, with her reputation every boy that asked her out expected to get lucky and she didn't disappoint them. The girls at school called her a slut but the boys kept her asking out. If a boy put his hand on her head or shoulder and gave the slightest downwards she'd dropped to her knees, open her mouth and reach for his cock. She became known as an easy lay. She was getting fuck four or five times per week, sometimes more than one guy.

She cried when she confessed all of this because I had no idea not even imagined in my wildest dreams.
This just one piece of the whole confession

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:10 pm

She's got it backwards, she feels ashamed about it ... 🤔
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:37 am

She cried when she confessed all of this because I had no idea not even imagined in my wildest dreams.
This just one piece of the whole confession
Bless her dear heart. Thank goodness she has found someone who appreciates everything about her. <3

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:01 pm

I hope your open discussion was productive for both of you. Maybe it answered some questions, and helps you on your journey whatever direction it heads.
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:13 am

Thanks for the story, it’s very captivating. Nick8090 do you have an update for us regarding the latest picture in The Hotties (15 April)? You seemed to be enjoying it.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:29 pm

I think if my wife had told me this, I would just love Her more.
Amanda was not to blame for this, she was basically forced into it and who can blame her from seeking comfort from other boys afterwards.

I hope you have made a proper effort in demonstrating your love for Her and reassuring Her that She does not need to hide anything from you, you will love Her and respect Her regardless.

Sincerely
elina

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:09 pm

Last edited by Johng1953 on Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nick8090
Virgin

Unread post by nick8090 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:37 am

boobman987 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:13 am
Thanks for the story, it’s very captivating. Nick8090 do you have an update for us regarding the latest picture in The Hotties (15 April)? You seemed to be enjoying it.
We just had a date with one of the other potential lovers and we ended up home. It was a casual encounter, it wasn't great, it wasn't bad.

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:48 am

nick8090 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:37 am

We just had a date with one of the other potential lovers and we ended up home. It was a casual encounter, it wasn't great, it wasn't bad.
Thanks for the update. I wish Amanda and you better luck next time!

nick8090
Virgin

Unread post by nick8090 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:24 am

I was late on Friday, when I arrived Amanda revealed she made plans with a friend, and she shouldn't be home late. She put the word "friend" and I knew who was she referring to. This was different from her usual Friday nights with her best friend. She declined to answer where she's going patting on her phone.

She asked for my opinion on her outfit, a stunning red dress showcasing her figure. She looked absolutely amazing. She left I relaxed on the couch.
An hour later she texted me she booked 2 tables - a table for 2 and table for 1. Amanda and Lucas were seated just feet away. I couldn't help but wonder where this could lead. She managed to find a way to include me in her evening with Lucas. I watched them enjoy the evening together. They laugh, eat and act like any other couple on a date. They shared intimate touches and gestures. I struggled to contain my emotions and not draw attention to myself. As time progressed, I noticed Lucas's hand moving under the table. She allowed his advances without objection, even when his hand began exploring higher under her dress. Then the conversation stopped and he had his hand moving under the table, her eyes closed and it was obvious that he was finger-fucking Amanda, in the middle of the restaurant. Something she would never let me do. Eventually, Lucas removed his hand from under the table and Amanda composed. They continued their conversation, Amanda seemed pleased and thanked him for the night.

They left without acknowledging me but Amanda left a note on my table. They're going to Lucas' place. I arrived at his place, he left his front door open so I made my way following the sounds from the bedroom. I saw Lucas and Amanda passionately kissing. The intensity of their kissing made me think if I had been taking Amanda for granted in our own marriage. But instead feeling troubled I found myself extremely excited. Amanda paid me no attention. Amanda had undressed and positioned herself on her knees, only in red lingerie and heels. Lucas commanded her to suck him, and she obediently took his cock. While she was sucking him he referred to her as "Fly Girl" and teased her about her newfound preferences for big black cocks. She kept sucking him but taking him deeper. She mentioned a special gift for him which terrified me, I hate surprises.

Finally, he pulled out of her mouth and position his cock on her pussy lips. No condom, he went bare. He remarked how wet she was and how better that felt. She lost the ability to speak and just moaned. This time he fucked harder than before and Amanda started jerking uncontrollably. It was her most intense orgasm since they started fucking.

He didn't wait for Amanda to recover but slowly pushed his cock in and out of Amanda's pussy. I couldn't help but feel jealous, on the other hand, Lucas seemed proud and satisfied. After their second round, Lucas invited me to join them. However my happiness was short-lived when Amanda handed me a condom. She apologized for being messy and gave me a choice. I couldn't bear another man's sperm on my cock but I didn't want to use the condom with my wife. So I threw it away on the floor. The whole dynamics that night made me cum faster than I wanted.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:57 am

Amanda is simply fantastic and the way She included you, and Lucas helped Her accomplish this was really impressive.
I can for sure understand the jealousy you are feeling, but at the same time Amanda is making sure you remain and integral and important part of Her life.

Take good care of this wonderful Lady!!

Sincerely
elina

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:44 am

Thanks for the update nick. Amanda is really experiencing the LS.

nick8090
Virgin

Unread post by nick8090 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:40 pm

Amanda went on another date today with Lucas. She left wearing a stunning silver dress, and she was going to have dinner, dance, and then have sex with Lucas.

This is something I've fantasized about for a long time, but I didn't realize the wider implications when we started. We didn't anticipate the non-sexual changes that we're experiencing. There are now three separate interconnected relationships formed. Amanda and Lucas are very close. The jealousy I feel seeing them together is mixed with excitement. Lucas is better at satisfying Amanda due to his skills, and the taboo excitement of being with a black man.

I'm not worried about Lucas trying to steal Amanda away because he's busy with work. He doesn't seem to want more than sex and the role of being Amanda's bull and boyfriend. The growing closeness between Amanda and Lucas adds excitement to our relationship. We chat casually with Lucas but there's a competition and sexual tension between us. In the gay world, they talk about top and bottom, these are the words that come to mind when I try to describe the relationship between me and Lucas. There's nothing remotely gay here, but definitely, I become bottom to his top. After all, he's the bull who fucks my wife several times a week. And as much as it makes my cock hard sometimes I feel it's going to crush me.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:44 pm

nick8090 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:40 pm
Amanda went on another date today with Lucas. She left wearing a stunning silver dress, and she was going to have dinner, dance, and then have sex with Lucas.

This is something I've fantasized about for a long time, but I didn't realize the wider implications when we started. We didn't anticipate the non-sexual changes that we're experiencing. There are now three separate interconnected relationships formed. Amanda and Lucas are very close. The jealousy I feel seeing them together is mixed with excitement. Lucas is better at satisfying Amanda due to his skills, and the taboo excitement of being with a black man.

I'm not worried about Lucas trying to steal Amanda away because he's busy with work. He doesn't seem to want more than sex and the role of being Amanda's bull and boyfriend. The growing closeness between Amanda and Lucas adds excitement to our relationship. We chat casually with Lucas but there's a competition and sexual tension between us. In the gay world, they talk about top and bottom, these are the words that come to mind when I try to describe the relationship between me and Lucas. There's nothing remotely gay here, but definitely, I become bottom to his top. After all, he's the bull who fucks my wife several times a week. And as much as it makes my cock hard sometimes I feel it's going to crush me.
Dear Nick,

Thanks for a wonderful update.
But don't allow this to crush you!!!

Talk with Amanda, share your emotions. Explain that you Love Her and you want Her to have the relationship with Lucas, but it is at the same time very challenging for you.

Jealousy to me is an expression of fear about loosing the things most dear to us.
Discuss with Amanda what the two of you can do together to make sure that you feel that Amanda wants you and will keep you, but in a way which does not diminish Her ability to enjoy Her affair with Her bull.

Some activities may be somewhat "unconventional" here. E.g. to me, the most interesting aspect of being locked in a chastity device with your Wife having the key and keeping you locked for prolonged periods of time is the side effect that the locked male will feel as being completely controlled by his loving Wife who will not accept anything than his complete devotion to Her; even if She is enjoying sex with Her bull.... Maybe something to discuss with Amanda.

Sincerely
elina

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:16 pm

Nick,
It looks like things are taking off quickly. Take time to discuss your feelings with Amanda and check in with each other to ensure you both are in a good "head" space. When we started, it was a mind fuck for me, but over time, and a lot of discussion, we have found a common ground. She ensures that I'm good and I make sure she is happy with the arrangement. We've been at this for over a year, and it's truly amazing. I hope you are processing things alright and move forward with your dreams and fantasies.
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...