Disappearing Fad?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Re: Disappearing Fad?

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:53 am

Tire_Kicker wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:25 am
Tank Turner wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:04 am
Hi Dutch cuckhold,

The only hair my wife had permanently removed was nipple hair. She had that done before she left for college.

I'm not a foot dude. Feet smell. I stay away from them except for my wife's feet. She loves soothing and relaxing foot massages.

My wife, like most women, will cheat when it comes to shaving. I'm so comfortable and used to her that I haven't noticed or cared whether she shaved in years. To her credit, even when she was nine months pregnant, she never has let her bush hair grow down her thighs. During bikini season, she keeps her bush perfectly trimmed and groomed.

The biggest turn off for me are women who brag and women who pose as superior to other women. I'll happily cope with a rain forest bush than a woman who has a phony sense of superiority.
Fort Lewis LOL, that is a magnet for local talent alright! We're closer to Alamosa.
The spring run off is just starting, book that rafting trip now!
Not all feet smell, even after along day, first a good licking of her slightly furry muff followed by a licking all the way up her legs to sucking individual toes is the perfect start to the push in the bush.

Life is good!
You my dear sir, have a refined taste similar to mine and I can truly appreciate that.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:16 pm

Tire_Kicker wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:24 am
D+D wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:26 pm
My wife sees quite a few “other“ men. They all like it bare. I’m 72 and remember when the bush was just the way things were. I also remember getting those damned hairs stuck in my throat and trying to dislodge them for sometimes two days before I finally got rid of it. Of course if my wife wanted a bush that’s what she would have but I’m glad she doesn’t. I keep myself closely clipped. I agree with Farmgirl, if you’re really going all natural, you shave nothing.
I respect everyone's opinion as far as their preference, with that said. As more of a super selective Stag/Vixen couple there have been exactly four guys lucky enough to reach the promised land with my wife since we got married. The thought that any one on them would have ever gotten to the point of getting to see her beaver and suddenly say, "It's not trimmed or shaved to my liking" is a true LOL moment. Yeah Right, if you don't know good pussy when you see it or more importantly when you smell it and taste it, you don't deserve it.
Over the years I've seen her wear it in full muff and smooth as a baby's butt and everything in between. Heaven awaits...

Yeah pubes in your teeth can be an issue but think about all the guys that are missing out. Eat more pussy!!! Girls that go all natural are so hot in their own way, living in Southern Colorado you get to see a real cross section of the American Southwest. Country girls, Rancheras, Rez girls, even city girls that want to GTFO! TG Sheppard said it best... I loved them everyone!

I've turned down more than a few offers but how they wear their hair down there was never a consideration. As long as it's clean, bring it.

Now if you really want to talk about a turn off, it's women with ugly feet.
Like you yourself said, it’s my opinion and MY preference, nothing else. You have yours and I’m glad for you and I’m sure your wife is hot anyway she prefers her bush, full, trimmed, or nonexistent. I just stated my opinion with no prejudice to your wife or any other woman.

PlzFuckMyHotwife
Pervert

Unread post by PlzFuckMyHotwife » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:30 pm

The first time I played with my current "regular" (hotwife) and her cuckold husband she was neatly trimmed but not shaved. This was obviously not a deal breaker for me, although I would have preferred her fully shaved. We hadn't talked about it prior to our first time together and we certainly had better things to focus on during the playdate, so... I didn't really know what to expect down there. 😂

But... at some point after that first date the conversation kind of veered towards grooming preferences. I was very gentleman about it and suggested that while neatly trimmed would never be a deal breaker for me, fully shaved would be my preference and would certainly make me "harder". 😉

I never had any intention to push for shaved or even bring it up again and I would have been perfectly content to keep fucking her trimmed pussy. But... on the third date she surprised me with a fully shaved pussy. And she's been freshly shaved ever since, except for one time when her cuckold surprised her with an unexpected playdate... she had been particularly horny that week so, as the good cuckold that he is, he reached out and asked me to pay them a surprise visit and help his wife scratch that itch, which I was more than happy to oblige. 🍆🍑💦

I had a playdate with her yesterday and, as expected, her pussy was freshly shaved, just the way I like it. In my personal opinion and this is nothing but a personal preference, never imposed on anyone, nothing beats a cleanly shaved pussy dripping with anticipation. On that note, I'd better go book my next massage appointment... my therapist is always surprised about my butt muscles stiffness and can't for the love of God figure out where it's coming from. If they only knew... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Her hot pics: Enjoy HERE

2022 Goal: Sex with 1️⃣0️⃣ new boy toys | Today's fuck-o-meter: 1️⃣7️⃣
2023 Goal: Sex with 1️⃣5️⃣ new boy toys | Today's fuck-o-meter: 0️⃣0️⃣

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:11 pm

Tire_Kicker wrote:

I respect everyone's opinion as far as their preference, with that said. As more of a super selective Stag/Vixen couple there have been exactly four guys lucky enough to reach the promised land with my wife since we got married. The thought that any one on them would have ever gotten to the point of getting to see her beaver and suddenly say, "It's not trimmed or shaved to my liking" is a true LOL moment. Yeah Right, if you don't know good pussy when you see it or more importantly when you smell it and taste it, you don't deserve it.
Over the years I've seen her wear it in full muff and smooth as a baby's butt and everything in between. Heaven awaits...

Yeah pubes in your teeth can be an issue but think about all the guys that are missing out. Eat more pussy!!! Girls that go all natural are so hot in their own way, living in Southern Colorado you get to see a real cross section of the American Southwest. Country girls, Rancheras, Rez girls, even city girls that want to GTFO! TG Sheppard said it best... I loved them everyone!

I've turned down more than a few offers but how they wear their hair down there was never a consideration. As long as it's clean, bring it.

I can agree with you on the ugly feet. A pretty set of female feet is pretty much a requirement for me just as is a bare pussy. Everyone has their own tastes.

It seems some get butthurt about other tastes differing from theirs, or they don't understand (I'am not saying this about you).

I would turn down a woman with a bush, but it wouldn't be after I saw it. Preferences, turn-ons, turn-offs, kinks, and the like, are something I discuss long before setting up a date or meet-up. Those sorts of things are discussed as movement is made from flirting to heavy flirting; it's just part of normal communication. I have less interest in a woman who can't communicate than in one with a bush, and a bush is a deal breaker for me ;). But she would know that long before she and I would be getting together. Communication and manners take care of her remotely having hurt feelings or feeling deserving.
At the same time, we would discuss her wants, kinks, etc. It's all about if we are compatible. :D

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:16 pm

PlzFuckMyHotwife wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:30 pm
The first time I played with my current "regular" (hotwife) and her cuckold husband she was neatly trimmed but not shaved. This was obviously not a deal breaker for me, although I would have preferred her fully shaved. We hadn't talked about it prior to our first time together and we certainly had better things to focus on during the playdate, so... I didn't really know what to expect down there. 😂

But... at some point after that first date the conversation kind of veered towards grooming preferences. I was very gentleman about it and suggested that while neatly trimmed would never be a deal breaker for me, fully shaved would be my preference and would certainly make me "harder". 😉

I never had any intention to push for shaved or even bring it up again and I would have been perfectly content to keep fucking her trimmed pussy. But... on the third date she surprised me with a fully shaved pussy. And she's been freshly shaved ever since, except for one time when her cuckold surprised her with an unexpected playdate... she had been particularly horny that week so, as the good cuckold that he is, he reached out and asked me to pay them a surprise visit and help his wife scratch that itch, which I was more than happy to oblige. 🍆🍑💦

I had a playdate with her yesterday and, as expected, her pussy was freshly shaved, just the way I like it. In my personal opinion and this is nothing but a personal preference, never imposed on anyone, nothing beats a cleanly shaved pussy dripping with anticipation. On that note, I'd better go book my next massage appointment... my therapist is always surprised about my butt muscles stiffness and can't for the love of God figure out where it's coming from. If they only knew... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is a perfect example of how it works about desires and likes. :D
It isn't the problem some would have the world to believe. ;)

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:50 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:11 pm
Tire_Kicker wrote:

I can agree with you on the ugly feet. A pretty set of female feet is pretty much a requirement for me just as is a bare pussy. Everyone has their own tastes.

It seems some get butthurt about other tastes differing from theirs, or they don't understand (I'am not saying this about you).

I would turn down a woman with a bush, but it wouldn't be after I saw it. Preferences, turn-ons, turn-offs, kinks, and the like, are something I discuss long before setting up a date or meet-up. Those sorts of things are discussed as movement is made from flirting to heavy flirting; it's just part of normal communication. I have less interest in a woman who can't communicate than in one with a bush, and a bush is a deal breaker for me ;). But she would know that long before she and I would be getting together. Communication and manners take care of her remotely having hurt feelings or feeling deserving.
At the same time, we would discuss her wants, kinks, etc. It's all about if we are compatible. :D
Whassup Devil Dog!

Given our situation, for the most part our encounters have been more of a if this gels lets go with it type of thing. My gal is reluctant... And under no fucking circumstances does she want to hear about any of my hookups. To this day I don't understand why women threw it at me, just lucky I guess.

Compatibility must be what we have, thank God!

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:52 pm

D+D wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:16 pm
Tire_Kicker wrote:
D+D wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:26 pm
My wife sees quite a few “other“ men. They all like it bare. I’m 72 and remember when the bush was just the way things were. I also remember getting those damned hairs stuck in my throat and trying to dislodge them for sometimes two days before I finally got rid of it. Of course if my wife wanted a bush that’s what she would have but I’m glad she doesn’t. I keep myself closely clipped. I agree with Farmgirl, if you’re really going all natural, you shave nothing.

Like you yourself said, it’s my opinion and MY preference, nothing else. You have yours and I’m glad for you and I’m sure your wife is hot anyway she prefers her bush, full, trimmed, or nonexistent. I just stated my opinion with no prejudice to your wife or any other woman.
Much respect Sir.