Vicarious life

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Shiphead
Trainable

Vicarious life

Unread post by Shiphead » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:36 am

There are many here who, like myself, are not able to participate any longer for a variety of reasons. My reason was getting remarried to a woman who
fooled me and now has no interest in sex whatsoever. My ex was into it.
So (I)we live vicariously through the stories and pictures.
There are all these beautiful women who want to be, or are hotwives.
When they are in normal clothes, I would never guess they are living the lifestyle.
So I would like to suggest that more ankle jewelry be worn when you are out. It would be so exciting for me and I'm sure others, to see these beautiful hotwives out and about going about their lives and LS.
Give us a thrill to see you are into it. I only have memories and seeing others living the life is the best I can hope for. (At this time and with this woman)
I also want to say I lurk or read a lot of the articles and view the pictures. I don't leave many messages about how beautiful you all are because I think it just interrupts the stories. I wish I could just agree with what others are saying with a thumbs up rather than a repetitive post.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Vicarious life

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:01 pm

Shiphead wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:36 am
There are many here who, like myself, are not able to participate any longer for a variety of reasons. My reason was getting remarried to a woman who
fooled me and now has no interest in sex whatsoever. My ex was into it.
So (I)we live vicariously through the stories and pictures.
There are all these beautiful women who want to be, or are hotwives.
When they are in normal clothes, I would never guess they are living the lifestyle.
So I would like to suggest that more ankle jewelry be worn when you are out. It would be so exciting for me and I'm sure others, to see these beautiful hotwives out and about going about their lives and LS.
Give us a thrill to see you are into it. I only have memories and seeing others living the life is the best I can hope for. (At this time and with this woman)
I also want to say I lurk or read a lot of the articles and view the pictures. I don't leave many messages about how beautiful you all are because I think it just interrupts the stories. I wish I could just agree with what others are saying with a thumbs up rather than a repetitive post.

I do wear my diamond tennis bracelet on my ankle everyday, everywhere.
On acknowledging a good post without repeating what others say, my Number1 and I use: :up: :D

:up: :D

Shiphead
Trainable

Unread post by Shiphead » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:36 pm

Thank you for the response and for wearing your anklet. Gives me some hope. I'll need to pay more attention from now on.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:37 am

Hi Shiphead,

I'm sorry that your wife deceived you.

I have no idea how men & women believe that they can expect a happy relationship based on a lie.

My wife has come close to guaranteeing me that most married women (>50%) would become hotwives if their husbands were lovingly supportive and encouraging. Of course, that was merely her informed opinion. It would be close to impossible to determine that percentage of married women who would become hotwives if their husbands approved and supported them.

Lady Chatterly's husband was far ahead of his time.

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:47 am

If you wanted any indication that my wife is involved in a lifestyle, you would have to be in a hotel lobby at just the right moment. That is the only location in which she has gotten winks and nods from either the hotel staff or men going about business.

Some hints are that she is alone, does not check-in at the desk, and is usually carrying a small speaker for the music. She is also not tired or disheveled, which many people are, at that hour, after a long day of meetings. Women without a family present, well-dressed in business attire are either in town on business or are hookers. The hookers still look good in the evening hours.

Later, (and it will be just two hours later) she will walk across the same lobby, most likely without stockings or leggings, looking very much like she just had sex for the entire time. Up close, she will smell slightly of man-sweat, cum, and her own juices mixed in. The inside of her thighs may be shiny.

No, she will not have an ankle bracelet on. My wife wore one for an entire day, it rubbed inside her hiking boots.

Hiking trails by day, turning tricks in the evening. That's my wife.