The Best Thing Your Wife Has Ever Done?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

The Best Thing Your Wife Has Ever Done?

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:05 pm

The ink ain't dry on my wife's resignation letter. Her sister's fiancé told her about a management position with either his department or the city. She's considering applying.

That woman has had zero stress since she resigned. She's been happier. She's getting a lot of sex. She sleeps in. When she wakes up, the kids are at school. She's walked into my home-office completely naked, sat on my desk, and I ate her pussy for breakfast. After we fuck, she heads for her sister's home so I can finish my work. She wants me to get time off to do Tulum.

Since she's resigned, she's been more sexual.

It turned out that quitting was the best time my wife has done in a long, long, time. I told her that she should stick to her plan of mothering our kids for the last few years before they go to college.

Do you think rushing back into the labor market after resigning from a job that kept piling stress on her is a good idea? What advice would you give her?

iloanmywife
Experienced

Re: The Best Thing Your Wife Has Ever Done?

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:17 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:05 pm
The ink ain't dry on my wife's resignation letter. Her sister's fiancé told her about a management position with either his department or the city. She's considering applying.

That woman has had zero stress since she resigned. She's been happier. She's getting a lot of sex. She sleeps in. When she wakes up, the kids are at school. She's walked into my home-office completely naked, sat on my desk, and I ate her pussy for breakfast. After we fuck, she heads for her sister's home so I can finish my work. She wants me to get time off to do Tulum.

It turned out that quitting was the best time my wife has done in a long, long, time. I told her that she should stick to her plan of mothering our kids for the last few years before they go to college.

Do you think rushing back into the labor market after resigning from a job that kept piling stress on her is a good idea? What advice would you give her?
You're making me jealous. If you and your wife can swing the financial opportunity cost of her forgone salary, that free time is the best investment in your life you can make. You can't replace getting to eat your wife's pussy in the middle of a work day! ;)

One of the main reasons that my wife doesn't play as much as she used to is that "going back to work for a few hours" turned into the same full-time shit show it always does. She just kept getting promoted and saddled with new responsibilities until she reached a typical level of misery. Like my old boss once said, "A good horse gets ridden." If my wife is going to get ridden, I'd rather she enjoy it.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:57 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:05 pm

TT - That must be an interesting journey. :shock: :lol: :lol:
- Clearly of course as much as it would be nice to do as one would desire it seems the number one issue in life is finances. If family finances are in good shape up to and including retirement planning then ditch work. The absolute one thing we can never get back is time.
- Personally having done primarily manual trades work for the better part of 50 years, if the opportunity to have pull the pin 10 years earlier I would have done it.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:28 am

Hi iloanmywife,

No. We can't afford to live in So Cal on one income. We will have to modify our lifestyle. It's a worthwhile trade. Her former employer did repeated workforce reductions and dumping more work on my wife's desk. Cumulative stress was impacting her. I'd rather have her healthy and happy than stressed out all the time.

Fortunately, her sister is loaded. Her ex-husband made a fortune on tech stocks, especially Apple. She'll never have to work another day for the rest of her life.

My wife and sister have always been extremely close. It's normal for sisters to be close. Now that my wife isn't tied down to a job that she used to love but grew to resent, she spends a lot of time at her sister's house. She wants me to stay on top of my job so I can get time off to do Tulum. She's told me to quit squandering my time here and focus on work. Her sister is picking up the entire tab for the four of us to do Tulum including airfare and a five-star resort.

Mike, my sister-in-law's fiancé is a firefighter. I had no idea how much $$$ CA firefighters earn. Check out a website called Transparent California. Randomly pick a city or country fire department and search firefighters' salaries. If I knew then what I know now, I'd have become a firefighter. Anyway, he could support my sister-in-law's leisure lifestyle without her $$$.

My wife assured me that if we hit financial trouble, her sister will take care of us. I do not expect that to happen. My wife has a lot of $$$ in her 401k. We'll rely on savings before hitting her 401k.

Mike has told my wife about a management position either within his fire department or the city. I have not seen the job flyer. Mike told my wife that she's more than qualified for the job. My wife is considering applying. I not sure that it's a good idea for her to be around studly firefighters all day. Mike told me about sex in fire trucks.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:40 am

Hi Long Lurker 34,

I will not dispute the importance of finances. My wife did the math before deciding. We do not want to hit her 401k unless we're out of options. Fortunately, her sister is loaded. She's told my wife to not sweat $$$.

I would rank health ahead of finances. Stress is a killer. If it doesn't kill, it will fuck up a person's life and cause health problems. I'd rather have my wife healthy and happy than stressed.

I acquired wisdom too late. I wish I had it when it would have done me some good. Corporate world is only glamorous on TV. I'd have rather worked with my hands. Dealing with clients/customers who expect more for less gets old in a hurry.

There's a reason there's a mass exodus from the Golden State. I recently read that Sylvester Stallone has had enough of CA's ridiculous taxes and dumb shit laws. Our moron governor signed into law an EV mandate by 2035. He can't keep lights on during summer. WTF is gonna happen when 20 million EVs are plugged in to the state's electrical grid? And that stupid shit has mandated that we install GPS devices on our cars so he can tax us on miles driven. We already pay the second highest gas tax in the nation. He's taxing even his supporters out of CA.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:56 am

Very difficult to tell. There are so many exciting (and dirty) encounters.
But they wouldn't have existed after our very first visit to a club.

So I would say our very first visit to a club.
Within 15 minutes after entering this club my wife was fucked.
Thereafter I lost her more than two hours to a guy who conquered her romantically and sexually.
Ending this evening (early night) with 12 guys.
6 of them came on her body.
Then she said shamelessly to the other 6: "Come on guys, you can too" but obviously they were "empty".

From then on she behaved (in clubs) like being a single woman.
An example was a gangbang with 10-12 men that was for her obviously the most hottest happening.
She couldn't get it out of her mind and kept talking about it for weeks thereafter.

But, honestly, I have other memories of The Best Thing Your Wife Has Ever Done.
And which one is almost impossible to tell. I'm sorry.

Dinoo
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:43 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:40 am
Hi Long Lurker 34,

I will not dispute the importance of finances. My wife did the math before deciding. We do not want to hit her 401k unless we're out of options. Fortunately, her sister is loaded. She's told my wife to not sweat $$$.

I would rank health ahead of finances. Stress is a killer. If it doesn't kill, it will fuck up a person's life and cause health problems. I'd rather have my wife healthy and happy than stressed.

I acquired wisdom too late. I wish I had it when it would have done me some good. Corporate world is only glamorous on TV. I'd have rather worked with my hands. Dealing with clients/customers who expect more for less gets old in a hurry.

There's a reason there's a mass exodus from the Golden State. I recently read that Sylvester Stallone has had enough of CA's ridiculous taxes and dumb shit laws. Our moron governor signed into law an EV mandate by 2035. He can't keep lights on during summer. WTF is gonna happen when 20 million EVs are plugged in to the state's electrical grid? And that stupid shit has mandated that we install GPS devices on our cars so he can tax us on miles driven. We already pay the second highest gas tax in the nation. He's taxing even his supporters out of CA.
TT - I get what you are saying there. When I stopped running a crew, i was a 'pusher' for nearly ten years, I put on nearly 15 lbs.
- That's the trade off, by doing the manual side of things you are wearing your body out more quickly. And you sort of 'keep fit', but it's not all the same as going to the gym and doing a more controlled workout. One of the things that doesn't get mentioned much is by the time you get to 50 a lot of contractors don't want you any more, not for your wage, but because you can't work with the same intensity as the younger guys so tend to get layed off more frequently.
- My federal government I think has the same date and yes it's a nice idea and i get the greenhouse gas, etc and there again the trade off about the rare earth minerals to make the batteries etc. Personally the more I learn the more I think hybrid, at this point makes more sense. Especially for range, rural situations and reduced range due to cold weather and related charging issues with cold weather.
- Where i am the gas tax, for the most part, pays for road construction and up keep. It has not been expressed in such a manner I've been able to comprehend, with all these EV's and other battery operated means of transport )scooter, bike etc) how they are contributing to keep up the roads. Many of these personal devices there is no operators license, no insurance, no plate, no tax, no fees which equals, best as I can tell, no accountability, no responsibility, no tickets drive/ride how ever you want with no consequence assuming you don't get hit.
- Been on my soap box way too long.