A few questions about remote control vibrators

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rogerg
Experienced

A few questions about remote control vibrators

Unread post by rogerg » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:14 am

I have a few questions about remote control vibrators.

Can a woman wear one for hours at a time?

Can she sit comfortably with one inserted?

Can she get up from a chair and walk around with one inserted and not have it fall out?

Do they make any noise?

What kind of range does the controller have?

One of my wife’s guys (a coworker) has floated the idea of my wife wearing one at work. My wife is open to the idea but has some questions.
I’d appreciate answers from people who have actual experience with them.
Thanks!

tosaintsfan
Player

Re: A few questions about remote control vibrators

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:40 am

We bought one and had no success at all. The device is sold as one size fits all, but vaginas are not built that way.

Yes she could sit down relatively comfortably, if she wears panties they won't fall out when walking. There was no notable noise but the controller is difficult to use.

We used ours about 3 times, and 8 years later, hasn't seen the light of day since. Your milage may vary.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

Infiniti1970
Experienced

Unread post by Infiniti1970 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:38 pm

My wife (Smexywife in the Hotties) loves hers. She has 5 remote control toys in total.
Happily married to my soulmate Smexywife
Our story here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68824

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

We have a fairly complete collection of Lovense toys. KK wears either a Ferri, or Dolce, along with a Hush anal plug.

The toys use Bluetooth (BLE) to communicate with the Lovense app on a mobile device. The phone has to be on, in range, with the app running. Others who have access to the toy's key use the app on their device to buzz/stimulate the remote wearer.

The Ferri uses a rare-earth magnet to hold the toy in position against the clit. It can be a little tricky to get it positioned just right, but it stays in place reliably. The Dolce is a combined clit stimulator/vaginal vibrator, the latter part is insertable. It stays in place also, very secure if she's wearing panties.

They make relatively little noise, even at full power. In an office or similar environment, the background noise level is generally louder than the toy - not so much in a library or church, where an auditorily acute person might hear the buzz.

rogerg
Experienced

Unread post by rogerg » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:30 am

Thank you guys for the info.
Although my wife rarely wears panties, it sounds like she will need some if they give this a try.
Has anyone’s wife worn the vibrator for hours at a time?

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:04 pm

rogerg wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:30 am
Although my wife rarely wears panties, it sounds like she will need some if they give this a try.
KK's gone with her Ferri or Dolce in place for an entire workday. The Hush plug she's only lasted a half-day or so before it becomes too uncomfortable.

Infiniti1970
Experienced

Unread post by Infiniti1970 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:34 am

Smexywife has had her Ferri controlled by someone else at work a few times and wore it to a bar one evening and was controlled there as well.
Happily married to my soulmate Smexywife
Our story here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68824

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:08 am

My wife has a 100% reliable remote control vibrator: my mouth and tongue. It always works and has never failed to produce the effect she demanded.

I bought my wife a vibrator that ran me close to 200 bucks. It didn't last 6 months. She has inexpensive vibrators that have lasted for years.

As far as I know, she's never had a wearable vibrator.

rogerg
Experienced

Unread post by rogerg » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:12 am

jw_kk wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:04 pm
rogerg wrote:
KK's gone with her Ferri or Dolce in place for an entire workday. The Hush plug she's only lasted a half-day or so before it becomes too uncomfortable.
My wife thinks she might like the Dolce because she likes internal stimulation but she wonders if the pressure on her clit all day, even when it isn’t activated, might get uncomfortable. She also thinks she might be able to wear the Dolce without panties which is a plus.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:06 am

rogerg wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:12 am
jw_kk wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:04 pm
rogerg wrote:
My wife thinks she might like the Dolce because she likes internal stimulation but she wonders if the pressure on her clit all day, even when it isn’t activated, might get uncomfortable. She also thinks she might be able to wear the Dolce without panties which is a plus.
The Dolce has an internal spring-form that allows it to be adjusted and/or positioned within a moderate range. Think of it like a gentle two-finger "pinch" - the down side is that it's harder to retain if you increase the gap between the external clit bulb and the vaginal bulb.

KK loves the constant dynamic of trying to retain the Dolce without panties on. She says that it creates this sensation of constant awareness of her clit and pussy, in particular the sensation of contracting on the vaginal bulb, and the associated sensation against her clit when she contracts her pelvic floor muscles. The added bonus is when one of us with her web/app key decides it's time to give her a buzz...

It's much easier for her to retain it with panties on however. I like to send her to the office with the Dolce in place, no panties, then wait until she's in a meeting to kick the Dolce on. That puts her in the position of having to "poker face" while her clit and pussy are being intensely stimulated essentially in public. Several times she's gotten so distracted during a meeting she can't remember what it was about - the hard work of fending off an intense orgasm takes all her mental energy.

One thing you'll probably find limiting is the battery charge duration. Assuming the toy starts out fully charged, it has an outside run time of just under two hours, if it's running continuously, maybe two to three times that (less than a full work day) if it's running intermittently. In a sense, that limits how long KK will wear it. At some point near the end of her day out, she visits the ladies room to remove it.

Unlike the Ferri (rare-earth magnet retains it on the panties, can't really fall off), the Dolce can "get away" from it's wearer. Once, KK was at her desk while we were stimming her, no panties, and had such a strong orgasm she ejected the toy onto the floor. She was alone in her office, otherwise that would have been a moment.