Wife to next level

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Itman
Virgin

Wife to next level

Unread post by Itman » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:47 am

I am a very lucky cuckold husband. My wife is 40-year-old horny BBW. We love each other madly. She loves black men. After two experiences with singles, she has now a steady lover whom she sees once every two months. He can not meet more frequent... a pity situation when we are horny.
She likes so much him, physically and has very good chemistry.
Several times we have tried to find a second man, but we found a lot of fakes and hesitants. Sometimes she was the one who secretly boycotted the meetings, waiting for lover.
She doesn't like exhibitionism and doesn't like mechanical sex (like last minute meet sex date site). She is a romantic and wants to chat a bit before fucking.
I would like to try to take her to a next level and make her a true slut.
While we are fucking she likes to get submissive. When I tell if she likes being commanded to fuck another man, she gets horny and wet, responds yes but "force to fuck her actual lover".
This summer we will have free time for us. I want to understand if I can push her to be more slutty and meet other men. Do I ask too much? Do you have any advice?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Wife to next level

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:55 pm

Itman wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:47 am
I am a very lucky cuckold husband. My wife is 40-year-old horny BBW. We love each other madly. She loves black men. After two experiences with singles, she has now a steady lover whom she sees once every two months. He can not meet more frequent... a pity situation when we are horny.
She likes so much him, physically and has very good chemistry.
Several times we have tried to find a second man, but we found a lot of fakes and hesitants. Sometimes she was the one who secretly boycotted the meetings, waiting for lover.
She doesn't like exhibitionism and doesn't like mechanical sex (like last minute meet sex date site). She is a romantic and wants to chat a bit before fucking.
I would like to try to take her to a next level and make her a true slut.
While we are fucking she likes to get submissive. When I tell if she likes being commanded to fuck another man, she gets horny and wet, responds yes but "force to fuck her actual lover".
This summer we will have free time for us. I want to understand if I can push her to be more slutty and meet other men. Do I ask too much? Do you have any advice?
Talk to her, you only ask too much if you can't openly talk to your Hotwife.