Napoleon the movie just released. His wife was a hotwife.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Napoleon the movie just released. His wife was a hotwife.

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:22 am

Susan and I watched the movie Napoleon, which was recently released.

We were surprised to learn that his wife was a “slut wife”. It was a time when wife’s that cheated were beheaded, but somehow his wife continued with her extramarital affairs (and narrowly dodged a beheading) and Napoleon aware of her affairs never ceased loving her.

So I suppose hotwifing occurred back in the 18th century which is no surprise. Although I was surprised to hear they used the term “Slut” back then, it took many years before the term hotwife became popular! LOL.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: Napoleon the movie just released. His wife was a hotwife.

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:23 am

Lady Hamilton had other lovers in addition to Lord Nelson, with her husband's knowledge and apparent approval. So she was another hotwife in the 18th and early 19th centuries. She did sleep her way from being a maid to a model, model, dancer and actress to the wife of a British aristocrat. That seems to be a slut, even if the word was not applied to her.

Napoleon allegedly sent his wife a note that he would be home in three day, and for her not to wash. Mighty general and emperor but also a cuckold.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:36 am

Napoleon I wasn't any chaste, monogamous spouse himself. Read about his affair with Marie Waleska. Maybe a stag, not a cuck. Also, Joachim Phoenix, though a fine actor, wasn't right for the role of Napoleon. Better casted would have been the young Al Pacino - except he's no longer young.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:18 am

Parsifal “ Joachim Phoenix, though a fine actor, wasn't right for the role of Napoleon.” Interesting comment. My wife and I were also expecting a shorter rougher guy, with a Napoleon complex…LOL. Phoenix in spite of his baby face did a good job however.

Isinlarsa, thank you for this bit of history you mentioned.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:15 pm

but It's always the hottie before the wife where the real story is ....

Napoleon was engaged to a comely babe, Desiree, but when he saw JoJo he dumped her.

Knowing she was hot and feeling guilty, Nap fixed her up w/fellow Marshall Bernadotte, a tall man she observed, so
he measured up.

Bernadotte became King of Sweden, so Desiree had quite the social climb. Initially Allies, Sweden then fought the French,
so the competition was who had the bigger sword. Desiree made out, and Napoleon had a vacation on Elba.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:44 pm

wulfenus wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:15 pm

Napoleon was engaged to a comely babe, Desiree, but when he saw JoJo he dumped her.

Knowing she was hot and feeling guilty, Nap fixed her up w/fellow Marshall Bernadotte, a tall man she observed, so
he measured up.

Bernadotte became King of Sweden, so Desiree had quite the social climb. Initially Allies, Sweden then fought the French,
so the competition was who had the bigger sword. Desiree made out, and Napoleon had a vacation on Elba.
And retirement on St Helena.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:58 pm

wulfenus wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:15 pm

he measured up.

And Desiree spent as little time as possible in Sweden which she hated, living in Paris almost full-time.
Josephine had one known affair after her marriage. Napoleon, who was having his own affair with a wife of one of his officers, started preparations for divorce and she begged him to stay with her and dropped her lover. . He in turn took a long series of lovers, including at least one who produced a child for him. Of course he always remained in love with Josephine despite divorcing her when she could not produce an heir.
Last edited by veub on Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:35 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:23 am
Lady Hamilton had other lovers in addition to Lord Nelson, with her husband's knowledge and apparent approval. So she was another hotwife in the 18th and early 19th centuries. She did sleep her way from being a maid to a model, model, dancer and actress to the wife of a British aristocrat. That seems to be a slut, even if the word was not applied to her.

Napoleon allegedly sent his wife a note that he would be home in three day, and for her not to wash. Mighty general and emperor but also a cuckold.
The first person to make the claim highlighted was a "historian" 150+ years after Napoleon died.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:41 pm

veub wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:35 pm
isinlarsa wrote:

The first person to make the claim highlighted was a "historian" 150+ years after Napoleon died.
That's why I said "allegedly"..

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:15 am

Josephine, Napoleon's wife, wasn't a hotwife. She probably had a hyperactive sex drive. She had many affairs while her husband was trying to conquer the world. Her affairs were kept from him. She was an adulterer, not a hotwife.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:49 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:15 am
Josephine, Napoleon's wife, wasn't a hotwife. She probably had a hyperactive sex drive. She had many affairs while her husband was trying to conquer the world. Her affairs were kept from him. She was an adulterer, not a hotwife.
There is only one affair that is known. He, of course, had numerous affairs.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:14 am

The history channel reports that they both had affairs and if you search, it’s an interesting and short read. Here is short bit of what is reported for those interested.

“When Napoleon visited her Milan apartment in November 1796, only to find it empty, he started to become suspicious. One letter reveals his tumultuous emotions: ‘I don’t love you anymore; on the contrary, I detest you. You are a vile, mean, beastly slut.

You don’t write to me at all; you don’t love your husband… Soon, I hope, I will be holding you in my arms; then I will cover you with a million hot kisses, burning like the equator.”

Maybe he was a cuck?

“Napoleon and Joséphine Both Had Affairs

In March 1798, Napoleon learned of the affair, sending him into a great rage—although Joséphine smoothed things over. Still, she continued the affair, Napoleon heard of it again during his Egypt campaign in July that year. He wrote to his brother discussing divorce, but that letter was intercepted and published in the London newspapers, to the great delight of the British. Meanwhile, she wrote to her lover: “Yes, my Hippolyte, my life is a constant torment! Only you can restore me to happiness. Tell me that you love me, that you love only me!” By this point, however, Napoleon himself had taken a lover, Pauline Fourès, the wife of one his army officers.”

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:37 am

Yes. That was her one affair.
When she learned he planned divorce, she dumped the lover and begged him to stay.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:28 pm

veub wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:37 am
When she learned he planned divorce, she dumped the lover and begged him to stay.
Was he going to divorce her while he was fighting his Napoleonic Wars? Or perhaps while he was exiled on Elba? Or during his second exile?

You do realize why Josephine and her paramours left no detailed written records of their liaisons, don't you?

Napoleon was either an idiot or psychotic. He he took the crown of king from the pope's hands and crowned himself emperor. That act shocked the shit out of the French. Kings serve God. Emperors serve themselves.

The Sun King was the last great leader of France. After King Louis XIV died, France has never been what it was under his reign.

I do not watch revisionist movies. "Oppenheimer" was revised history. Perhaps the writer of that fiction should have accessed primary source documents that originated from the US Army's Signal Corps. A college freshman could have accessed primary source documents that proved Oppenheimer was one of Stalin's Travelers.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:30 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:28 pm
veub wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:37 am
Was he going to divorce her while he was fighting his Napoleonic Wars? Or perhaps while he was exiled on Elba? Or during his second exile?

You do realize why Josephine and her paramours left no detailed written records of their liaisons, don't you?

Napoleon was either an idiot or psychotic. He he took the crown of king from the pope's hands and crowned himself emperor. That act shocked the shit out of the French. Kings serve God. Emperors serve themselves.

The Sun King was the last great leader of France. After King Louis XIV died, France has never been what it was under his reign.

I do not watch revisionist movies. "Oppenheimer" was revised history. Perhaps the writer of that fiction should have accessed primary source documents that originated from the US Army's Signal Corps. A college freshman could have accessed primary source documents that proved Oppenheimer was one of Stalin's Travelers.
No, he was going to divorce her while he was fighting in Egypt. That's when he started proceeding toward a divorce in the letter intercepted by the British and published.
They reconciled and according to all historical accounts he had he watched closely after that. Meanwhile he was having numerous affairs including fathering children with his mistresses.
You claim not to like revisionist history, but you are assuming that she had a "hyperactive sex drive" and "had many affairs" without any evidence of that. She did have many affairs before her marriage, but there is only one known affair after.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:02 am

veub,

My previous post should have been a huge clue for you that I have taken upper division courses on European wars & monarchs.

If you do not know how to study history, you can easily be deceived.

For instance, if Josephine had many affairs [sic] before marriage, why would she remain celibate while her husband was away for years fighting is wars of conquest?

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:28 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:02 am
veub,

My previous post should have been a huge clue for you that I have taken upper division courses on European wars & monarchs.

For instance, if Josephine had many affairs [sic] before marriage, why would she remain celibate while her husband was away for years fighting is wars of conquest?
Because:
1. People change
2. She no longer had to use her body to support herself and her children after her husband had his head chopped off.

There is no historical backing for your claim.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:21 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:02 am
veub,

What a woman does before marriage, can, and usually does, have little bearing on what she does after marriage.
On the rest of your statement, if one has to tell others how much smarter they are, then chances are they aren't. I'm sure you didn't intend it, but you came across very poorly here.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:04 am

Geeze…I posted this Napoleon with a little humor in it primarily because there was one scene in particular between Napoleon and Josephine when she made a comment in response to his remark, which suggested she was a hotwife.

I asked our good friends (active in hotwifing) what they thought and they sensed (based on that same scene) that she was a hotwife too.

After the movie I, Susan and I both sensed she was non monogamous based on that scene. Somewhat fascinated, I decided to do a little more research and read that Josephine also had rotted teeth..LOL

Veub seems to be an intelligent and well informed fact checker here (haha) and Tank is a very active poster with some interesting stores and opinions…as well as an exciting wife!

Hernumber1 ..Susan and I love you and farmergirls posts!

At the end of the day, who really knows if history has it right about her affair(s). If she had one known affair, who really knows if she had several affairs that nobody knew about?

I only have one more question…what type of vibrator did Josephine likey have? Was it an UL rated electric plug in or battery operated?

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:09 am

MarknSusan wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:04 am
I only have one more question…what type of vibrator did Josephine likey have? Was it an UL rated electric plug in or battery operated?
Great question! I'm sure that she must have done a thorough Internet search before deciding. :)

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:43 am

DaveS wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:09 am
MarknSusan wrote:
Great question! I'm sure that she must have done a thorough Internet search before deciding. :)
Stupid me! I never thought about that..I bet Napoleon searched the internet and bought it for her on Amazon for her use when he was off conquering Europe.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:58 pm

MarknSusan wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:43 am
DaveS wrote:
MarknSusan wrote:
Stupid me! I never thought about that..I bet Napoleon searched the internet and bought it for her on Amazon for her use when he was off conquering Europe.
Yes, but I believe it would have been CE rated, not UL. ;)

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:43 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:58 pm
MarknSusan wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:43 am
DaveS wrote:
MarknSusan wrote:
Yes, but I believe it would have been CE rated, not UL. ;)
LMAO

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:05 am

isinlarsa wrote:

I heard this historical fact when I was a kid, always intrigued me.

If Napoleon was a cuckold or not, this little fact reeks of cuckold tendencies.

Also it looks like it didn't bother him, that Josephine wasn't exactly a virgin. He also chose the wife of one of his officers. I think it's safe to say he was a man of at least a little bit of free moral.

Way back when i was younger i was very turned on by slutty women even without me ever having heard of cuckold or hotwife. Could have been he had something like that, but this is speculation of course.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:37 am

Dutch cuckold wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:05 am
isinlarsa wrote:

I heard this historical fact when I was a kid, always intrigued me.

If Napoleon was a cuckold or not, this little fact reeks of cuckold tendencies.

Also it looks like it didn't bother him, that Josephine wasn't exactly a virgin. He also chose the wife of one of his officers. I think it's safe to say he was a man of at least a little bit of free moral.

Way back when i was younger i was very turned on by slutty women even without me ever having heard of cuckold or hotwife. Could have been he had something like that, but this is speculation of course.
Sexual attitudes within a society go through phases. I think the late 18th Century/early 19th Century were a time (to use a phrase) of loser morals. Both men and women were a bit sexually free, and it appears slutty behavior in a woman was not looked down upon. Of course that was followed by the sexually-repressed Victorian age. Even in recent history, I can remember a period staring in the late 60s through the 70s where attitudes toward sex were more liberal than they reverted to in the 80s. We seem to be back in a more liberated period now -- especially with the acceptance of wives having extramarital sex.