Question from a prospective hotwife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
elina
Pervert

Re: Question from a prospective hotwife

Unread post by elina » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:41 pm

mrsranchwater wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:01 pm
Hi guys, Mrs. Ranchwater here. Happy to report that I have officially gone from “prospective” hotwife to actual hotwife! .........

..... Not sure, but what we do know is we’ve never had a tighter bond or better communication in our relationship - so we’re going to take a breath, keep processing Friday night and any decisions we make will be made as a team. I’m grateful to Mr. R for the gift of this experience, and if it’s even possible to love him more I do ❤️
Congratulations to both of you,
I guess you are now very happy that you took the time needed to find the right Guy to be the first extra-marital lover to Mrs. Ranchwater.

Only you can decide where to go next. But you know; Sometimes you do come across "a gift that just keeps on giving" :D
Maybe this is your now cuckold husband for You Mrs Ranchwater.

Keep taking good care of each other.

Sincerely
elina

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:58 pm

thats wonderful news

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:07 pm

mrsranchwater wrote:
Hi guys, Mrs. Ranchwater here. Happy to report that I have officially gone from “prospective” hotwife to actual hotwife! Friday night went great, we met our “prospect” for drinks, and after that went well we invited him back to our hotel room. After a little more visiting we made our way into the bedroom, and before I knew it the clothes were off and we were having passionate sex while my supportive husband looked on. After our friend left, Mr. R and I stayed up all night enjoying MULTIPLE rounds of very passionate reclaiming sex, talked, drank wine and had a hell of a great time together.

We both agree it was a fun, memorable night :-). Where do we go from here? Not sure, but what we do know is we’ve never had a tighter bond or better communication in our relationship - so we’re going to take a breath, keep processing Friday night and any decisions we make will be made as a team. I’m grateful to Mr. R for the gift of this experience, and if it’s even possible to love him more I do ❤️
This makes me so happy! Congratulations all around...and enjoy time with your wonderful husband.

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:21 pm

Excellent news….may your bond together continue to grow !

G

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:58 pm

mrsranchwater wrote:
Hi guys, Mrs. Ranchwater here. Happy to report that I have officially gone from “prospective” hotwife to actual hotwife! Friday night went great, we met our “prospect” for drinks, and after that went well we invited him back to our hotel room. After a little more visiting we made our way into the bedroom, and before I knew it the clothes were off and we were having passionate sex while my supportive husband looked on. After our friend left, Mr. R and I stayed up all night enjoying MULTIPLE rounds of very passionate reclaiming sex, talked, drank wine and had a hell of a great time together.

We both agree it was a fun, memorable night :-). Where do we go from here? Not sure, but what we do know is we’ve never had a tighter bond or better communication in our relationship - so we’re going to take a breath, keep processing Friday night and any decisions we make will be made as a team. I’m grateful to Mr. R for the gift of this experience, and if it’s even possible to love him more I do ❤️

Sooo happy for you :D!!

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:13 pm

mrsranchwater wrote:

Yay, Mrs. RW! This is fabulous news. You showed good judgment in choosing the right guy. And now both your husband and you are reaping the sweet benefits. I could not be happier for you!
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:42 am

Congratulations! So great that all went well. Now you guys are the real deal! :D

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:30 pm

I've been following along since you both first joined, so I'm really happy to hear your news!

I haven't got much to add that the others haven't said already, but now that you've taken that leap, you'll always have these exciting, erotic memories, and always know that new possibilities are available whenever you want some fresh fun - congratulations 🎉
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:40 pm

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Congratulations

Z

GoodGuy13579
Player

Unread post by GoodGuy13579 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:41 am

So very happy for both of you. Sounds like you've achieved the very best this lifestyle has to offer. Congrats.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:57 am

Congratulations

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:47 pm

Congratulations on joining “the club”! I would love to hear each of your perspectives on your first experience. My wife and I each had a range of emotions the first few times. Definitely mostly positive and she is still playing 7 years later. There have also been some lessons learned as we both became more comfortable with the freedom.

Well done!

Allinfun
Player

Unread post by Allinfun » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:19 pm

Just curious as to the age of the guys you are interested in: around yours, younger, older?

GoodGuy13579
Player

Unread post by GoodGuy13579 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:59 am

Since it had been so long since you experienced someone else, Mrs. R, I'm curious if it's possible for you to describe the psychological and/or physiological feelings you had surrounding the various physical contact "firsts" you experienced with your new friend (such as first kiss, first oral contact, first penetration, etc.).

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:02 am

Would you please share your feelings afterwards? Thx

RHotwife1981
Virgin

Re: New Member on a Journey

Unread post by RHotwife1981 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:27 pm

The good hub wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:57 am
ranchwater wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:08 am
After 20 years of marriage, two weeks ago, I (M 54) finally got the courage to tell my wife (F 51) about the hotwife fantasy I have had for years. Even though she was surprised, she was glad that I told her. I did my best to explain it to her, and I think she finally started to understand it. At this point, I think she was fine with the idea as long as it remained a fantasy. A few days later I admitted to her that I wanted it to be more than a fantasy. She did her best to stay in the conversation with me, but she said she didn’t see any way the fantasy would ever become a reality. To her credit, we ended the conversation agreeing that we would both try to learn more about it and just slowly see here that journey would take us. As a side note, she is the most wonderful wife a guy could ask for, and at this point if she ever were to consider this, it would be her doing it for me…..which I told her I did NOT want her doing.

In the meantime, our sex life has been rejuvenated beyond imagination. Our learning about hotwifing has continued as we both have read more about the fantasy. My research brought me to this site, and we even began roleplaying her with another guy. Over the past few weeks, my conservative wife has become a sex goddess. She has more confidence, she feels more sexual, and she says that she is thinking about sex all day long. In addition, our communication has vastly improved, which we both agree only adds to the amazing sex – we both feel as if we could tell each other anything, and the added intimacy in knowing this is incredible.

On the handful of occasions that we have talked about how the fantasy might really happen, we prefer a stag/vixen type of arrangement. She would want me to be there, and I would obviously want to be there, as this has been my fantasy for years.

We are still in the learning process of seeing if this is something we would ever really do. She is clearly not there yet. But, last night as we roleplayed her with a bull, she said that she really was able to imagine fucking another guy. And this morning, she let me know how hot it makes her to think about what that first time would look like.

She knows I’ve become a new member of this forum and she has even read a few threads with me. She asked if I could find some threads where the hotwife is describing (in detail) what that first time was like. I will continue to review older threads in search of such posts, but if anyone can point us to a description of their first time, that would be very helpful.

We’re taking baby steps and hopefully will enjoy this journey together.
Reading your story and it almost sounds like mine word for word!! Except that all you describe was us last year. My wife’s post is “having troubles flirting” if you’re interested in how it went for us but I can tell you that if you keep going, prepare yourself for a hell of a ride!! One year later and wow have things changed!!Best of luck to you
Where is “having trouble flirting “? I can’t find it anywhere

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:21 pm

Congratulations and best wishes processing all of the memories, feelings, orgasms, and joy of that first time. I'm happy your experience was so enjoyable. Keep us posted.

JR

Shiphead
Trainable

Unread post by Shiphead » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:10 pm

Ranchwaters,
I am in awe of your relationship. You both said wonderful things about each other and put each other well above the LS. You both continued to read and get a better understanding of the situation before moving forward. You used the fantasy of the situation to improve your sex lives as you continued to understand the LS before moving forward. Your communication was so spot on that it helped you know each other even more than before.
I've not read about any other couple that knew exactly what they wanted and were in perfect agreement on everything.
You are made for each other. Congratulations.
Would love to hear more about the meeting and each of your thoughts on the meeting and how you each perceived it at the time.