Celebrating our 25th Anniversary!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
AsianVixen
Prepubescent

Celebrating our 25th Anniversary!

Unread post by AsianVixen » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:59 pm

Me [47F) Asian, H (47M) White. Been together for 25 years, and we are celebrating our 25th anniversary starting today and tomorrow, MFM for two days in a row with two different men that H selected from placing an ad and I got to select who I wanted from just viewing photos, but will meet for drinks before to make sure all looks good before engaging hotel fun.

So background story…I kept my sexual past from my husband for over 20 years, because I did not want him to think less of me, but I recently revealed my slutty past to him when he asked, and had no idea that it turned him on so much that he would often ask me to tell him about it in details, which some are hard to recall specifics because it’s been so long.

So I had a good amount of men I slept with before I met my then BF, now husband back when I was in college. This was back when internet just started to talk off (late 90s), and I was online in chat rooms (back when it was much more innocent than it is now), I was around 19 when this all started, and would easily meet lots of men since I went to college in a college and military town. During this exploration process, I was also looking for love, but took advantage of having sex with the men even if I did not see them as BF or marriage material. I would hookup with them for sex, using them just as much as they used me, and if I enjoyed the sex, I would invite them back again for more FWB situation. If the sex was not enjoyable for me, then I would just move on and find someone else. There were times when I was so horny that after the first guy was done after he came and clearly was done, I would ask him to leave, get back online and find another guy to continue, my record was 5 different men in one day, and if I didn’t have an exam the next day, probably would have been more. Looking back now, I am still shock at what I did, especially with the online scenes these days and all the potential risk from safety to STI, even though condoms were always used then, I was less educated on all this.

Fast forward a couple of years while still in college, I finally met my then BF and now husband when I was 22, who of course was a young stud himself in the military who happened to also win my heart.❤️ and introduced me to swinging early on, and got to to experience lots of MFM time as well. Just recent years, he brought up the Hotwife thing, and wants me to pursue this further. I honestly feel that it’s not that new to me/us from our history, but perhaps he is wanting me to be more active like I was in college, except now I have to share the juicy details.

I never kept records or count on how many men I slept with before I met H during those couple of years in college, and tried to count when he asked me recently. If I were to estimate, probably around high 20s low 30s. So after sharing this, he encourages me to live out my young college years doing the same as a HW and I tell him and feel that it is different and not as easy as it was before, I think mainly because there are so many weirdos out there and I’m very selective of who gets to have sex with me these days, and unlike before I feel that the internet is not as innocent as it was back when it first took off. Anyway, hoping is to a new adventure in our sexy journey together and to another 25 years of love and more sex together!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Re: Celebrating our 25th Anniversary!

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:56 am

Hello AsianVixen I would like to wish you the very best as you add this new HotWife twist to your adventures in Ethical Non-Monogamy. We always appreciate when these adventures are shared from the woman’s perspective.

Please do not be disheartened that your post did not receive any response through the weekend. It seems that folks spend less time reading here on the weekends. And I’m certain that is compounded by holiday busyness.

I would suggest you consider becoming a verified Hotwife, so you have access the ladies only forum. They can offer guidance on how to make the best possible use of the new direction a freedoms hubby is offering to explore your sexuality.

I for one, am very interested to hear how your weekend went. I hope your anniversary celebration was everything you two hoped it might be. I am also looking forward to following upcumming adventures of the sexy AsianVixen.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:46 am

Happy anniversary to the two of you! Sounds like a great way to celebrate.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:33 am

Happy Anniversary! And best wishes for many more years as a happy hotwife!