Who breaks the ice to start a MFM relationship?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Who breaks the ice to start a MFM relationship?

Unread post by Parsifal » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:30 pm

I'm having a get-acquainted date with my wife and a guy she met on line who's into playing with couples. How does the topic of sex first get started during one ig those first inpression encounters? Who brings it up, me, her, or him? What is the ideal leading in?

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Who breaks the ice to start a MFM relationship?

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:54 pm

Simply ask him, what his play stye is, pr how he sees the tryst proceeding. That is specific without being rude or too forward, It opens the door to discussing specifics including expectations and rules from all sides.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:15 pm

We all know why we are at the meeting, however Grizzly usually starts the conversation. They get to talking and I join in.
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:57 am

My wife and I talked about a three-some with a friend of mine. We are at his apartment one night, and she asks me, do we just start, or should we ask him? He was clueless that she wanted this, and so we asked him and he declined, should have just started , once she was naked he would not have said no. Anyway, he declined that night, but once he knew she wanted it, he did not decline the next time.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:46 am

Parsifal wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:30 pm
I'm having a get-acquainted date with my wife and a guy she met on line who's into playing with couples. How does the topic of sex first get started during one ig those first inpression encounters? Who brings it up, me, her, or him? What is the ideal leading in?
I wonder if there is a proper etiquette

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:58 am

I have a friend of mine who I know is freaky...and ny wife was into him. I started by texting him and tried moving the convo that way. It eventually went well and ended up with me explaining our lifestyle and sharing pics with him. Turns out he always thought my wife was hot...just had no idea how freaky she is
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:45 am

hotfreaks wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:58 am
I have a friend of mine who I know is freaky...and ny wife was into him. I started by texting him and tried moving the convo that way. It eventually went well and ended up with me explaining our lifestyle and sharing pics with him. Turns out he always thought my wife was hot...just had no idea how freaky she is
This was how it got started with the first other guy my wife ever had sex with. But he was a mutual friend going through a divorce, and it never developed into a MFM. I assume there no formal etiquette to any of this, but thanks for all of these ideas.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:39 am

For new guys, we usually have a screening and vetting process. By the time we get to the first face-to-face meet up, it's pretty well established what the deal is - sex with my wife.

At that point, the actual scenario varies based on the circumstances. Sometimes I have to "make the ask," KK's expectation is that I will invite the candidate to to party, along the lines of "I'd like to watch you fuck my wife." Other times, she's direct, "I want you to fuck me while my husband watches.?

The next move is a ride in the car, so that KK can conduct her "cock inspection." Most of the time, it's limited to looking and touching, maybe some stroking, finger-banging, or oral. More rarely, she's overcome with lust, and there's a back seat fucking. Usually if the cock inspection goes well, we meet in the designation venue either later that day, or at another appointed time/place.

I prefer to have KK naked on the bed, spread and ready.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:19 am

jw_kk wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:39 am
For new guys, we usually have a screening and vetting process. By the time we get to the first face-to-face meet up, it's pretty well established what the deal is - sex with my wife.

At that point, the actual scenario varies based on the circumstances. Sometimes I have to "make the ask," KK's expectation is that I will invite the candidate to to party, along the lines of "I'd like to watch you fuck my wife." Other times, she's direct, "I want you to fuck me while my husband watches.?

The next move is a ride in the car, so that KK can conduct her "cock inspection." Most of the time, it's limited to looking and touching, maybe some stroking, finger-banging, or oral. More rarely, she's overcome with lust, and there's a back seat fucking. Usually if the cock inspection goes well, we meet in the designation venue either later that day, or at another appointed time/place.

I prefer to have KK naked on the bed, spread and ready.
I bet you prefer KK naked and on the bed spread and ready! ;)

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:46 am

my wife is the one who has the say, she will usually initiate the idea to a guy that she meets

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:47 am

Parsifal wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:30 pm
anyone who thinks of it first!! :lol: ;)