A Night of Adventure and Trust

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Re: A Night of Adventure and Trust

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:47 pm

skoot1958 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:03 pm
The other way to think about this, is she let him take her bra off, she could have stopped him, she has in the past, did she remove her top as well, did she let him suck her nipples or just play with them, did she say if he was dry humming her as well, rubbing her pussy through her pants, did he get his hands on to her pussy, she must have had a good feel of his manhood, I bet he was rock hard, did she go as far as giving him a good tug

Sound like oral is just round the corner
Well, yes, she let him take her bra off this time. She did not want to stop him.
She didn't let him take her top off but let him take down to the above boobs level.
It was not hard code sex or love making for sure but she was happy and aroused!
So this is why I am happy!

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:17 am

It’s is all small progress, and she was happy that’s the important, this becomes the base and they will build from, maybe next time she is going to his, is there a plan for next visit, Maybe help her selected an outfit, I like that top… help her select one with fount opening, then why not just not ware a bra as you have it off some time …

As a small step maybe encourage her to take a set of Wa Balls, she can discreet inset them before a make out session, or the likes so she can have lots if pleasure with our him knowing as she will not be fucking her, and if he does get a hand down there will he get a nice surprise, and the extra pleasure may just let her feel better about moving on

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:48 am

Every woman is wired in her own way, no two are the same. If your lovely wife is comfortable proceeding this way, with baby steps, as she eases her way into becoming a HotWife, that is wonderful. I hope her prospective lover is OK with the go-slow/blue balls approach, because many men would bail on that. I suspect your wife is definitely sexy enough to justify his patience. Congratulations on her progress, may you have a happy hotwife soon! :)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:56 pm

Although she was happy and aroused about her last date with him at his place, after a few days when her friend got to know she would possibly not be able to any more dates for the next two weeks, the guys seemed to got mad and frustrated. She asked why and got replied: "because I feel you do not care as much as I care for you".
So she decided to go to his place again today and she is there now!
At the same time, She is going to tell him that although she enjoys the time she is having with him, she cannot really spend more weekly time because of her work, family, and life commitment. Previously she said that she can only be an occasional fun and not a full scale girlfriend but seems he expects more.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:09 pm

That is his way of saying he wants sex.
Her response is, 'This is all the time I have for you in the week'
To which he says, fine, let's have sex, then.
Very interested to know of her condition when she comes home. 🙂

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:25 pm

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:56 pm
Although she was happy and aroused about her last date with him at his place, after a few days when her friend got to know she would possibly not be able to any more dates for the next two weeks, the guys seemed to got mad and frustrated. She asked why and got replied: "because I feel you do not care as much as I care for you".
That could also be because of the way their relationship developed. She's had multiple dates with him and only after weeks, allowed him to arrive at first base. That seems a lot like high school style girlfriend/boyfriend dating, not exactly hotwife FB dynamics.

I'm curious to hear how her night went.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:58 pm

She came home after 4 hours. With her kind of permission, he pushed a bit more and took off her top while she was covering her breasts with her hand! He gently moved one finger aside and kissed each nipple once!

She was kind of shocked, and this was the first time I felt she was really confused, and her eyes looked like those of a person who has experienced something traumatic. When she was telling me about other things, like kisses on every other part of her face and tummy, and kisses on the lips, she was okay with those parts.

Apparently, her breasts are one of her firm boundaries that were crossed.

She was not angry with him, me, or herself. She was only confused and could not even make much eye contact with me when talking about this incident. She found it difficult to process. I provided her with a lot of reassurance and kisses but refrained from engaging in intimacy, allowing her to sleep.

I hope tomorrow morning she feels better. Sometimes, a good night's sleep can work like a miracle.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:03 pm

I hope that at least establishes her nipples as available for pleasuring. That is good because they are hard-wired to her pussy.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:00 am

She is moving forward, to even allowed herself to be stripped down, she new she was moving down a line, yes strip me down but I am a good girl and don’t want this , I call BS :) she wants him she just making small steps to test you and her

Moving finger and sucking a nipple and I sure that was a good suck, then she let him to suck the second nipple, she was not surprised

She was well into the whole thing

I think this is great progress and as you are supporting her she will make small steps forward, he knows in time he will have a GF that he can fuck without any issue

So this will be the start for next time, maybe his hand on or in her 🐈⬛

Maybe talk to her about how she can control him, give his a hand job will put her back in charge

When the next date

steel4u0987
Virgin

Unread post by steel4u0987 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:20 am

Very slowly evolving fantasy.
Part time cuck to a part time HW in atlanta

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:51 am

As her husband, you likely understand how your wife's involvement is a risk/reward equation ... Her qualms are perfectly understandable, and the fact she is allowing this seduction to move forward painfully gradually, is indicative of her inner struggle to assimilate this dynamic. So certainly, her enjoyment in these activities, the 'reward' part of the equation, has to overcome the emotional and social risks that assail her sense of loyalty, and her monogamous self concept. Maybe if she allows herself a greater emotional involvement (scary, I know), she would find greater pleasure and less self-doubt in this seduction. It would also help increase her sense of enjoyment and acceptance.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:41 pm

Rooting for you.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:16 am

How has you wife processed the last date 2 days later, first did she enjoy herself, did she explain how she ended up stripped down, did. He just say why not take your top off and she said ok

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:11 am

I think Eli's condition deserves recognition. Judging from her reactions, she is having difficulty processing the emotions welling up from her body. As a wife, these would be exclusively reserved for her husband. The apparent fact that Eli has such difficulty proceeding tells you how deeply these societal norms shaped her self image. But the fact she is willing to proceed also tells you how strongly she feels drawn to being deliciously ravaged by another man/men.
Kiss her, pamper her, allay her fears, and be as supportive as you can, because she very much wants to proceed but she has yet to find at place inside her to accommodate the new Eli.

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:00 am

She was feeling much better the morning after. I reassured her that I was perfectly okay. I also mentioned that the whole idea of this thing is about enjoying life, and he might not feel comfortable with this part, when she resisted and he had to push a bit. She agreed.

Later, he texted her and said he feels very bad about himself. (He actually didn't do anything with force. Everything was consensual. She went to their place. She let him take her bra off while still having the top on. He lifted her top while she covered her breasts with her hands. She allowed him to kiss every part of her upper body while covering her breasts, and only when he kissed her breasts did he gently push her fingers away a bit.) He still felt bad and apologized a lot. She called him and told him she is not angry with him. She even told him that she came to his home, and she had the plan of doing something similar, but something inside her resisted against her own will. (That was actually the social norms @BallSpanking is talking about.)

Then she started to feel better every hour, and now it is completely resolved for her.

Another funny point is that when she wants to call him, she goes to the garage, to her own car, and calls from there. I told her that I respect her privacy and will not eavesdrop on her. She said no, I cannot call from our home! So this is really interesting. There are 2 Elis now. One is Eli the wife and the mother. The other is Eli the naughty vixen! Quite a psychological phenomenon!

Anyways, they are going to meet in a restaurant + backseat model tonight again! The NRE is kicking!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:50 pm

Wow ... She has to go through that separation ritual just to talk to him on the phone ... I hope she learns to relax and enjoy herself, it will make orgasms much easier. :)

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:05 am

They had the date. She came back and she said she feels very ashamed and confused however her eyes had the glow!

This time again he removed her bra while the top was on but this time she almost removed the top herself!

The embarrassing part was that she expected him to just kiss or touch her breasts while her leaked and sucked them too! She felt very horny and a very shyness feeling at the same time. He also asked him to such her toes and kiss her pussy which she did not allow him.

So the story is like this: She feels nice about it but then she is worried that she can go wild so she goes back on her boundaries one station each time!

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:09 am

As part of your reclaim make sure you focus on how this is making your communication better and how much it is improving your relationship (turning you both on) better than and drug, like being 20 aging in her case 16

This is part of making this “normal” and about your 2

Maybe next time they meet, see if you can suggest she does not bother ware a bra small turn on for them both, has he managed to slip his hand between her legs or are they close tight

Also suggest she can takes some control, when he is sucking her tits have her play with his dick, it will be a big turn one, a BJ would put her in charge but I think it is to early for that step

Does she like giving BJ, in the back is a car she would be better off swallowing less mess to clean up

It is good that she is not separating by talking to him outside the house, good step

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:12 am

Delicious!
Please encourage Eli to continue.

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:04 pm

After the Thursday date, she experienced feelings of guilt and shame for 1-2 days, but they eventually dissipated, and she returned to a sense of normalcy. Now, she can talk about it with joy. It's amazing how this experience has transformed her into a liberated and empowered woman. If you knew my wife, you would never believe she would go for this, but she is now a totally different person—a much better version of herself.

As for myself, I feel ten times more sexually attracted to her, and it's amazing that I feel 100 times more in love with her. I've always loved her. We've had our arguments and sad and angry moments, for sure (though I believe much less than in average marriages), but I've always admired her and truly loved her. Now, this love has multiplied by x100. There are times when I feel I love her much more than when we started our romantic relationship. My love is not only more fiery than 25 years ago, but it is undoubtedly deeper because I now know her 25 years more. This amazing lifestyle has cleared away all the clutter and made my love shine! Sometimes, I even feel like I've gone wrong. I can't take her off my mind. I want to be close to her every minute of the day! It's kind of funny! I didn't expect this!

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:23 pm

Yesterday, she did something that made me say, "Wow!" and left my jaw dropped!

Her lover kept sending messages, persistently asking for another encounter. Since we were planning to go on vacation for a few days, she politely declined. However, he continued sending instant messages, requesting something sexy or fun. She isn't really into text chat, and our own messages are typically limited to shopping lists, etc. So, she wasn't comfortable responding, and she kept changing the subject, etc.

While we were out shopping, she showed me her last messages:

"Hi Dylan, The update is that Eli will be meeting you at your place after she comes back from vacation, and she'll likely spend most of her time in your bedroom!"

He responded, "OMG! I cannot believe this!"

(Apparently, he had a similar reaction to mine, considering he had faced many rejections for every small bit of progress he had made so far.)

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:36 pm

Well she did say not in 2023, it does nit mean she go all the way, but she is going to make big progress, it is going to be hard not to keep asking before what she is planning, you have to resit

You can help her, would you like my to buy you some …….
Can I help have you …….
Should I do you a wax session to have you nice and smooth

Be supportive not invasive

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:20 am

That is full of promise!
Have a wonderful holiday, and a Happy New Year! 🎉

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:19 pm

We are just back from a mini vacation. She continued to be in touch with her friend during the vacation and exchange a couple of IM every day. She told him that she is going to meet him at his place this Monday. Monday is a holiday and she will be there right after the lunch and have more time to enjoy!
Last night she said still she does not want-to-do/ready-for some certain things yet. I told her it is absolutely OK however it would be better if she take control of the things she want to do and enjoy them. She agreed. I am continuously support her without any push or restriction. She feels comfortable sharing her thoughts with me as it makes it better to pass the hard concrete walls of shyness/other-judgements/social-norms/social-constructs/upbringing

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:21 pm

You are managing this very well, you are her support, communication is the key, by her taking control she will enjoy the whole experience, she may change her mind in the heat if the moment, time will tell

Overall it will make a nice start to the new year, and a new life style