Advice for weight gain?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Bluealltheway6
Trainable

Advice for weight gain?

Unread post by Bluealltheway6 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:45 am

So my hotwife has put on a little weight over the last year, and while she plays regularly and still is horny as ever, she's become more self conscious and taking videos/picture because she thinks she doesn't look as good. Obviously she is as stunning as ever and everyone thinks the extra curves have only increased her sexiness, but how would you suggest I encourage or let her know that it isn't an issue and I find her even more attractive this way. Anyone else have experience with this?

BT2
Experienced

Re: Advice for weight gain?

Unread post by BT2 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:24 pm

My wife (a hotwife) has a similar problem. She looks at herself in a mirror while naked, worries that she doesn't have the figure she used to have, and loses some of her confidence as a woman. I try to remind her that her husband, and her fbs, have also aged the same amount, and they would prefer an experience older woman with class more than they would a 20 year old looker who can't carry on an appropriate conversation (and in many cases is actually scry to an older man).

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:26 pm

p.s. also ask her how many men have ever kicked her out of bed.

MnJSanDiego
Prepubescent

Unread post by MnJSanDiego » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:15 pm

Go to zero carbs and you will lose weight. I did research on this about 10 years ago and after concluding the research I went on almost zero carbs for a year..

Ate eggs, bacon, sausage for breakfast and meat and green vegetables at dinner. I follow it religiously as i like to experiment on myself and either prove or disprove the theory. I was a life long fat person, five eight, 250lbs. A year later I was 164lbs without really trying. What we are told about dieting is wrong, this diet actually goes back to 19th century England, it was called the Banting Diet after the doctor who came up with it.

RCM
Trainable

Unread post by RCM » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:59 am

it is hard for women to overcome. my wife had female issues and put on weight all in her stomach area. she hates it but I will say guys comment that it is nice having a beautiful woman that is all natural.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:07 am

Bluealltheway6 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:45 am
So my hotwife has put on a little weight over the last year, and while she plays regularly and still is horny as ever, she's become more self conscious and taking videos/picture because she thinks she doesn't look as good. Obviously she is as stunning as ever and everyone thinks the extra curves have only increased her sexiness, but how would you suggest I encourage or let her know that it isn't an issue and I find her even more attractive this way. Anyone else have experience with this?
For me it's been the opposite...she finds herself too skinny. The best thing that I think I did was to actually show her how much I love her body by showing her affection and telling her how much you love her breasts for example. That I think that she looks so good to me and anyone who says different is sadly mistaken, or whatever you think of along those lines. At least that has been my experience. Let her know that women were meant to have curves, AND that you think she has just the right amount of curvature.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:54 am

MnJSanDiego wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:15 pm
Go to zero carbs and you will lose weight. I did research on this about 10 years ago and after concluding the research I went on almost zero carbs for a year..

Ate eggs, bacon, sausage for breakfast and meat and green vegetables at dinner. I follow it religiously as i like to experiment on myself and either prove or disprove the theory. I was a life long fat person, five eight, 250lbs. A year later I was 164lbs without really trying. What we are told about dieting is wrong, this diet actually goes back to 19th century England, it was called the Banting Diet after the doctor who came up with it.
This here is the truth. This is the only way to lose weight. This coupled with intermittent fasting really works. Otherwise if she is a little fatter, so what? Most men won't care. Pussy is pussy is what they are going to think.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:20 am

So zero carbs...would that mean no beer? If so then shit on that. Just saying.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:26 am

Topnotch wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:20 am
So zero carbs...would that mean no beer? If so then shit on that. Just saying.
ROFL!!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:53 am

I don't think suggesting a diet plan will help if the issue is that she feels self conscious about how she looks :)

I also have body issues and regularly feel self conscious about not being thin enough, or pretty enough, or stylish enough, or (insert any variety of items here). What works to get me out of it, is feeling loved and supported. If you notice her in a pair of jeans and you think her butt looks amazing, go ahead and tell her so. If you are at work and you suddenly find yourself thinking, "I can't wait to kiss her when I get home, and maybe hop into bed while we are at it", send her a text to let her know. She'll feel like a sex goddess if you regularly remind her that she is one :)

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:18 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:53 am
I don't think suggesting a diet plan will help if the issue is that she feels self conscious about how she looks :)

I also have body issues and regularly feel self conscious about not being thin enough, or pretty enough, or stylish enough, or (insert any variety of items here). What works to get me out of it, is feeling loved and supported. If you notice her in a pair of jeans and you think her butt looks amazing, go ahead and tell her so. If you are at work and you suddenly find yourself thinking, "I can't wait to kiss her when I get home, and maybe hop into bed while we are at it", send her a text to let her know. She'll feel like a sex goddess if you regularly remind her that she is one :)
I totally agree. I don't think it's that she's fat that is the issue. It's how she feels about herself.

Johnson11
Prepubescent

Unread post by Johnson11 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:35 am

Hello,

Responding to sensitive topics like body image in a relationship requires a thoughtful and empathetic approach. Here are some suggestions on how you can encourage and reassure your partner:

Positive Reinforcement: Compliment her on specific things that you find attractive about her. Make sure these compliments are genuine and not just about her appearance. Highlight her qualities and the things that make her unique and special to you.

Open Communication: Have an open and honest conversation about how she feels. It's important to listen and understand her perspective without trying to fix the problem immediately. Acknowledge her feelings and let her know you're there to support her.

Focus on Health and Happiness: Encourage activities that promote both physical and mental well-being, without emphasizing weight loss. This could include things like going for walks together, trying new hobbies, or cooking healthy meals together.

Lead by Example: Show your own comfort and confidence in your body. This can help create a more positive and accepting environment in your relationship.

Avoid Pressuring for Photos/Videos: If she's uncomfortable with photos or videos, respect her wishes. The focus should be on her feeling comfortable and happy, not on documenting moments.

Support Her Choices: If she decides to work on her fitness or health, support her decisions and efforts without judgment. The key is to support her in what she wants for herself, not what you or anyone else thinks she should want.

Encourage Self-Love and Confidence: Sometimes, external reassurance is not enough. Encourage her to engage in activities or practices that boost her self-esteem and self-love, such as meditation, reading, or engaging in a hobby she loves.
My website : gaysexgames.games