Newbie having problems flirting

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Xraygirl_4832
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Newbie having problems flirting

Unread post by Xraygirl_4832 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:29 pm

So our meetup with the swinger couple went well. They were really nice, easy to talk to and not pushy at all. We had dinner and a couple of drinks at a local restaurant near them. We did get to talk some about our experiences so far and they told us about some of theirs.
On our way to meet them at the restaurant we had passed a strip club that was near by. I joked with TGH that I have never been and it would be cool to go, I’ve told him before it’s on my bucket list. So, once we were done with dinner it was brought up about the strip club being nearby and that we should check it out. The couple told us that they have been there before and it would be fun to go together. So off to the strip club we went! It was so much fun!
We have already gotten messages that they liked us and want to meet up again. Still not 100% sure on where we want that to go but we are trying to keep an open mind.
Happily married to The good hub 😙

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:15 pm

What happened at the strip club?

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:05 pm

Visiting a (classy) strip club is on my bucket list too!

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:09 pm

superb101 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:15 pm
What happened at the strip club?
Absolutely nothing!!

I have been in my share of strip clubs but never with a woman. It was fairly early so we got seats right by the stage. There was probably 7-8 girls working and maybe 20 other ppl there besides the 4 of us. The girls dancing would come to our general area and put on a little show but were not engaging us like the other men. Same for the girls working the crowd, none came anywhere near us. We were there for almost 2 hours and were basically ignored save for one girl who engaged a little with the wives while she was dancing. That was it!!

Definitely different than going without women but it did save me money, lol
Happily married to Xraygirl_4832

Xraygirl_4832
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Xraygirl_4832 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:38 pm

I thought it was fun… I got motorboated, twice 😂

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:42 pm

Just checked into hotel. Off to meet our larger than average date. Confirmed he is on his way. First time in a hotel for us together with another guy. Should be fun!!

TheRealMrs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by TheRealMrs » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:50 pm

I’m there with you XRayGirl. Me and the hubs have been together since we were kids, so it has been a L O N G time since I have “flirted” and to make matters worse, I’m just not really a “people-y” person. We have had several convos about how I will need to learn to become more social.
Proud wife of StateIn88

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:09 pm

Wow, that was f’img awesome!!

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:31 am

The good hub wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:09 pm
Wow, that was f’img awesome!!
Excellent, congratulations

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:39 am

TheRealMrs wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:50 pm
I’m there with you XRayGirl. Me and the hubs have been together since we were kids, so it has been a L O N G time since I have “flirted” and to make matters worse, I’m just not really a “people-y” person. We have had several convos about how I will need to learn to become more social.
It’s crazy but take the guy we met last night for example. Mrs. XRG had not so much as exchanged a single message with him. I did all the messaging and while she read our exchanges , she said she didn’t have anything to say. This goes on for weeks. Guy walks into bar last night for our first meeting and after introductions, she’s talking to him like an old friend win a minute!!

Point being, if their is a part of the process you don’t enjoy or are uncomfortable with, just have to find a workaround. Not always easy but it can be done

Statein88
Trainable

Unread post by Statein88 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:24 pm

The good hub wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:39 am
TheRealMrs wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:50 pm
It’s crazy but take the guy we met last night for example. Mrs. XRG had not so much as exchanged a single message with him. I did all the messaging and while she read our exchanges , she said she didn’t have anything to say. This goes on for weeks. Guy walks into bar last night for our first meeting and after introductions, she’s talking to him like an old friend win a minute!!

Point being, if their is a part of the process you don’t enjoy or are uncomfortable with, just have to find a workaround. Not always easy but it can be done
That’s kind of how she is, very quiet a lot of times but once she gets comfortable and chatting she’s a little social butterfly. :D
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:48 am

While we all admire the women and men with the confidence and outgoing personalities that are comfortable in any situation, the fact is a lot of us are not!! Perfectly ok cause the world would be a boring place if we are all the same. Mrs. XRG will tell you, her communication skills most certainly frustrate me at times but we just have to keep at it. Sometimes it takes many conversations for her to be able to convey her feelings accurately whereas I just drop everything all at once like a bomb. Ideally, neither is the perfect way but we make it work.

I have hopes that XRG will tell her version of our hotel meet up here soon. If not, you may only get my interpretation, lol

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:47 pm

The good hub wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:48 am
While we all admire the women and men with the confidence and outgoing personalities that are comfortable in any situation, the fact is a lot of us are not!! Perfectly ok cause the world would be a boring place if we are all the same. Mrs. XRG will tell you, her communication skills most certainly frustrate me at times but we just have to keep at it. Sometimes it takes many conversations for her to be able to convey her feelings accurately whereas I just drop everything all at once like a bomb. Ideally, neither is the perfect way but we make it work.

I have hopes that XRG will tell her version of our hotel meet up here soon. If not, you may only get my interpretation, lol
TGH - Well I think part of that is M/F have different ways of expressing things and perhaps with your HW a certain amount of processing is involved before she can relate things.

Xraygirl_4832
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Xraygirl_4832 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:32 pm

I know that I have to communicate better, but I’m still getting hung up on the messaging part. As TGB mentioned I do a lot better once we meet in person. I just have a hard time messaging someone I can’t really put a face to in my head. The pictures people post help but we are finding out people don’t really look like their pictures.
So, more about our meet up Saturday. The new guy we met up with was more of what we refer to as a pro. He’s been in the lifestyle for a long time and has had many experiences. I will refer to him as B2. B2 is older than me, in pretty good shape and has a fairly large cock. I was anxious meeting up with him; I went in feeling he was out of my league. TGH was very supportive though and encouraged me the whole time.
Our meet up went great, B2 was very easy to talk with and not bad to look at. After a couple of drinks we ended up going back to our hotel room. I did feel a little intimidated by him… I haven’t had much experience and didn’t know how I would do. Our encounter started with me on my knees fairly quickly. This was my first time giving a guy with such a large cock a blowjob. I think I did pretty good, I even impressed myself 😉 next I laid on the bed and we started fucking. The sex was amazing! B2 is quite large and made it a totally different experience for me. After B2 came in me, he left and then it was TGHs turn.
I am finding I get in my own head a lot. He was pretty fit where I am not; this did make me feel a little self conscious. All in all though I had a lot of fun and got to check off a big cock off my fucket list. Wonder what is going to be next in the list??

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:28 am

It's so great to read your perspective, Xraygirl_4832. Thank you. Will you hang out with B52, I mean B2 again? :)

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:19 am

B2 went from saying meeting up once every couple of months would be good to offering to come back this weekend once he fucked her…..so yeah, I think their is mutual interest!!

To fill in some of the gaps (pun intended), it was arranged prior to us all meeting that if XRG and B2 were going to fuck, it was going to be bare. Being a pro, he had recent testing and had been sterilized so we took advantage of the rare opportunity.

When XRG said “she even impressed herself” with her BJ skills does not do it justice!! She absolutely killed it!! Within minutes of B2 arriving, she was kneeling in front of him and it was a pretty hot scene so I took a few pics. As B2’s excitement grew, XRG accepted the challenge and after a few attempts, she was deep throating his monster!! Even B2 was shocked and if she had continued, we could have cum within a minute!! Unfortunately, between the short amount of time he could handle it and my absolute amazement, I didn’t get any pics.

They started in missionary and to my surprise, she took almost the whole thing in one thrust!! I should mention both he and I had gone down on her and she was beyond turned on so I’m sure that helped. B2 was being respectful but when he didn’t meet any resistance or objections, he buried himself in her immediately. After a few minutes of that, he grabbed her legs and pinned her knees down up by her shoulders. She gave it a college try but had to stop him; was too deep. The switched to doggy and she loved that. So much so, she squirted which she almost never does. Didn’t take long after that and he finished in her. It was discussed prior to the meet up that he would give us alone time after the fun was over due to being our first time so he cleaned up, got dressed, and left. Yes, we had reclaim sex once he left and I have to say, it felt quite different in an amazing way!!

So, quite a few things got scratched off the Fucket List:
- first time she went in public without undergarments
- first bbc
- first bare
-first dp of any kind (forgot to mention she wanted to suck me while he fucked her. Made it happen but she was struggling so didn’t last long)
- first cream pie
- first double cream pie

In all, I had a much better time than when she played alone. Think we are finding out what works best for us. Not sure what our next adventure is but I am excited about it for sure!!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:31 am

Xraygirl_4832 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:32 pm
I know that I have to communicate better, but I’m still getting hung up on the messaging part. As TGB mentioned I do a lot better once we meet in person. I just have a hard time messaging someone I can’t really put a face to in my head. The pictures people post help but we are finding out people don’t really look like their pictures.
So, more about our meet up Saturday. The new guy we met up with was more of what we refer to as a pro. He’s been in the lifestyle for a long time and has had many experiences. I will refer to him as B2. B2 is older than me, in pretty good shape and has a fairly large cock. I was anxious meeting up with him; I went in feeling he was out of my league. TGH was very supportive though and encouraged me the whole time.
Our meet up went great, B2 was very easy to talk with and not bad to look at. After a couple of drinks we ended up going back to our hotel room. I did feel a little intimidated by him… I haven’t had much experience and didn’t know how I would do. Our encounter started with me on my knees fairly quickly. This was my first time giving a guy with such a large cock a blowjob. I think I did pretty good, I even impressed myself 😉 next I laid on the bed and we started fucking. The sex was amazing! B2 is quite large and made it a totally different experience for me. After B2 came in me, he left and then it was TGHs turn.
I am finding I get in my own head a lot. He was pretty fit where I am not; this did make me feel a little self conscious. All in all though I had a lot of fun and got to check off a big cock off my fucket list. Wonder what is going to be next in the list??
Yay! Sounds like a great encounter all around. I'm so glad you enjoyed the experience and I'm all about checking things off the fucket list :) Congratulations!

As for feeling self conscious, I think that women are often our own worst enemies. We are programmed to find our faults and can focus on them too much. Being a hot wife has helped me in that department. Sharing photos and getting positive reinforcement has helped, but I'm also learning to let go and trust that I am sexy. It is kind of a self fulfilling prophesy. When you are confident in your hotness, you end up being hotter!! :)

I think the same may be true for your texting skills. Don't over think it, just trust your instincts. You may find that you are better than you think. All in all, though, I just wanted to say congratulations on the great hot wife date.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:32 am

The good hub wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:19 am
B2 went from saying meeting up once every couple of months would be good to offering to come back this weekend once he fucked her…..so yeah, I think their is mutual interest!!

To fill in some of the gaps (pun intended), it was arranged prior to us all meeting that if XRG and B2 were going to fuck, it was going to be bare. Being a pro, he had recent testing and had been sterilized so we took advantage of the rare opportunity.

When XRG said “she even impressed herself” with her BJ skills does not do it justice!! She absolutely killed it!! Within minutes of B2 arriving, she was kneeling in front of him and it was a pretty hot scene so I took a few pics. As B2’s excitement grew, XRG accepted the challenge and after a few attempts, she was deep throating his monster!! Even B2 was shocked and if she had continued, we could have cum within a minute!! Unfortunately, between the short amount of time he could handle it and my absolute amazement, I didn’t get any pics.

They started in missionary and to my surprise, she took almost the whole thing in one thrust!! I should mention both he and I had gone down on her and she was beyond turned on so I’m sure that helped. B2 was being respectful but when he didn’t meet any resistance or objections, he buried himself in her immediately. After a few minutes of that, he grabbed her legs and pinned her knees down up by her shoulders. She gave it a college try but had to stop him; was too deep. The switched to doggy and she loved that. So much so, she squirted which she almost never does. Didn’t take long after that and he finished in her. It was discussed prior to the meet up that he would give us alone time after the fun was over due to being our first time so he cleaned up, got dressed, and left. Yes, we had reclaim sex once he left and I have to say, it felt quite different in an amazing way!!

So, quite a few things got scratched off the Fucket List:
- first time she went in public without undergarments
- first bbc
- first bare
-first dp of any kind (forgot to mention she wanted to suck me while he fucked her. Made it happen but she was struggling so didn’t last long)
- first cream pie
- first double cream pie

In all, I had a much better time than when she played alone. Think we are finding out what works best for us. Not sure what our next adventure is but I am excited about it for sure!!
I love this update! Congratulations on finding a hot wife play style that worked for both of you. Sounds like it was an extremely hot and sexy situation!

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:42 am

It is kind of a self fulfilling prophesy. When you are confident in your hotness, you end up being hotter!! :)

YES, I tell her this all the time!! Hotness is a state of mind more than an actual look. Give me a 5 that is fun and flirty and confident in her sexyness over a 10 that obsesses, complains, and is self critical all day everyday!!

So, looks like the next chapter in our adventure is going to be second meeting with our couple friends this weekend. I know it doesn’t really fit into the classic definition of “hotwife” but this Fucket List is a bit unconventional, lol!!

We also are messaging with a potential new guy. He seems to check a lot of the boxes for Mrs. XRG with the added bonus of qualifying as “young guy” for her list (he’s 10yrs younger than her). Planning to meet with him in the next few weeks.

Xraygirl_4832
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Xraygirl_4832 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:11 pm

Meeting the couple we meet up with back in February again tonight. They are telling us they are ready for some fun. New for us that the Goodhub play. Not sure how I’m going to react but willing to give it try. Crazy to think a year ago this would not have even been an option.

Xraygirl_4832
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Xraygirl_4832 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:11 pm

Meeting the couple we meet up with back in February again tonight. They are telling us they are ready for some fun. New for us that the Goodhub play. Not sure how I’m going to react but willing to give it try. Crazy to think a year ago this would not have even been an option.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:36 pm

Awesome! Have fun and try not to be too jealous!

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:27 pm

I’m surprised XRG posted. A few details she missed is that we had to cancel our meeting with the couple that was planned for a few weeks ago. We then planned to meet the new young guy mentioned above and we had to cancel that (both for sicknesses). So, with everyone back to good health and the couple still wanting to meet, we decided to go for it.

I will only say a few things then let XRG fill in the details.
- it was way different than hot wifing
- the couple we met with were great. Very non-pushy
- a ton of stuff got scratched off the fucket list