HotwifeBabs From the Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Re: HotwifeBabs From the Beginning

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:03 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:42 am

wow! that sounds like an amazing time the three of you had together! Sounds like Dereck is a winner of a man! Did you get together more times with Dereck?
Patience my dear. I'm writing these from memory. I'm hoping to get into the current time soon. But it takes time to put my memories into words and not leave out details or add in too many revealing or unimportant details.
There is a lot of ground to cover. You'll notice I've been on here since 2008 and a few years ago I had our loving moderator 2inUPMichigan cleanse my profile due to professional reasons. Some of what I wrote had been already been written but was deleted upon my request. I am no longer in that position but still have to maintain a certain level of discretion.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:12 am

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:03 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:42 am

wow! that sounds like an amazing time the three of you had together! Sounds like Dereck is a winner of a man! Did you get together more times with Dereck?
Patience my dear. I'm writing these from memory. I'm hoping to get into the current time soon. But it takes time to put my memories into words and not leave out details or add in too many revealing or unimportant details.
There is a lot of ground to cover. You'll notice I've been on here since 2008 and a few years ago I had our loving moderator 2inUPMichigan cleanse my profile due to professional reasons. Some of what I wrote had been already been written but was deleted upon my request. I am no longer in that position but still have to maintain a certain level of discretion.
My deepest apologies! I hadn't meant you to feel pushed in any way to give us more. I guess my curiosity got the better of me and should have realized that of course you'd say more in the future! :)

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:10 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:12 am

My deepest apologies! I hadn't meant you to feel pushed in any way to give us more. I guess my curiosity got the better of me and should have realized that of course you'd say more in the future! :)
Lol, no worries.

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:11 am

The next day after Dereck, Jay and I discussed what had happened. He had expressed that he had never seen me like that, and while he was supportive I gathered he was a little insecure about Dereck's prowess and what he could do to me. I reassured him it was just amazing sex and nothing more. I told him that I had a hard time letting go in front of him. Truth be told I can only recall one other guy who could fuck me like Dereck, and he was an old boyfriend when I was in my 20's.That day we agreed that I could see Dereck again.

The following week Dereck reached out to me and wanted to hook up again. We agreed to meet on a Saturday afternoon at the same hotel. But this time I was going solo. I like to wear something sexy for my men and dressed up in a short skirt and nice top. When I got to the room Dereck greeted me at the door wearing nothing but boxers. I could see his giant bulge pointing down his leg. He took me to the bed and immediately undressed me. I came to find out it turned him on to see his dark skin on my naked pale body. After he undressed me he sat me down on the edge of the bed and stood in front of me with his cock at my eye level, but still behind his boxers. I then slid his boxers down to uncover his massive cock. There is something about pulling a guys boxers down and having their cock do this little pop motion as it's revealed. It's like opening a Christmas present. I grabbed his cock and started to stroke it and felt it getting harder. I gripped the base of it and took him in my mouth. Even with my hand wrapped around him and his cock in my mouth as much as I could take there was still a good amount of cock between my hand and my mouth.
After his cock was nice and wet he pushed me up on the bed and got on top of me. As he started to fill me I instantly came.

Dereck and I had an amazing session that again lasted about 2 hours. And just like last time he came multiple times. Except this time he didn't wear a condom. I loved feeling him cum inside me and as he would stiffen to cum I would orgasm immediately.

I had finally found someone who could leave me completely satisfied. When Dereck and I were done there was nothing left to give. We were both drained would just lay there afterwards naked together until we could muster the strength to get up and get dressed.

When I got home I sheepishly told Jay I had broken one of our rules which was condoms are a must. I don't remember if Jay was mad about it or not as I was in such a state of bliss. Dereck and I never used condoms after that 1st time. I think in the time that me and Dereck were together he came inside me more than my own husband.

In time I learned Dereck was a bit of an exhibitionist. The next time we met it was at the same hotel and our room was on the ground level. After we started getting into it I looked and noticed the curtains were wide open. I told him "The curtains are open" and responded "I know" and just kept fucking me.

Here I was, a married women being taken by someone other than my husband, exposed for anyone who walked by to see. This turned me on and I discovered I was also a bit of an exhibitionist.

When Dereck would walk me to my car he would often have his hand on my ass and kiss me goodbye as I got into my car. One time there was a bunch of construction workers staying at the hotel and we had to walk by them to get to our cars. Dereck's hand was on my ass, my wedding ring felt like a beacon. As we passed by them they all got quiet. I felt exposed and a little embarrassed but also turned on. I'm sure they knew what I was just doing but there was nowhere to hide, there was no pretending anything else had just happened. I was at a hotel having sex with someone else besides my husband. And it made me feel empowered. I was taking control of my sexuality and embracing who I was and who I've become.

Fun fact. The hotel we would meet at became familiar with our tryst and always put us in the same room, right next to the laundry. I suspect it was because we always left the sheets soaked.

Dereck and I saw each other as time allowed. Sometimes it would be every few weeks and sometime months would pass. But every time with Dereck was better than the last. We were sexually compatible and knew what we wanted and what to expect from one another. Dereck and I drifted apart in 2022 but I still cherish our time together and so far he was the best lover I ever had.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:30 am

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:10 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:12 am

Lol, no worries.
thank you for your kindness!

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:56 am

2022:
Wanting more.

After Dereck I was on the prowl for someone to fill the void in my life sexually. I wanted to find someone who could fuck like Dereck but was more available. Enter Gio.
I found Gio in March of 2022. Gio was a tall Latin man about my age. He had a great build and lots of Tat's which is a turn on for me. He was also nicely hung at about 7.5" inches and thick. He was my type of guy in every measure.
We chatted via text and a couple of times on the phone and we seemed to hit it off. So we made a date for after work.

This was a real date at a restaurant and I got there before him and got us a table. I told the waitress I was meeting someone there and ordered a drink. Gio walked in and seen me and sat down. The waitress came by to take his drink order and asked " Is this a blind date?". My wedding ring was clearly visible and it was clear he didn't have one on. Gio blushed and I answered "Yes". She said something like "Lucky guy" and walked away to get him his drink.

As the night went on we had dinner and a few more drinks. We talked about work, kids, the lifestyle, basically everything. I was starting to wonder if he was into me because he wasn't really making a move and it was getting late, especially for a week night.

He asked if we could meet on the weekend and we made plans. After he paid we walked out to the parking lot and he walked me to my car and asked if we could talk some more. So we got into my SUV and our talking led to making out. I was rubbing his cock as we kissed and he had his hand under my bra. He then asked if we could go into the back seat where there was more room, so we did.

Here I am, a grown woman making out with a guy in a parking lot. I felt like I was a kid again. Gio slid his pants down and I went down on him. For the record I'm not into giving guys oral. I'll do it but once he's hard I want it inside me. Sensing Gio thought I was just going to give him a blow job I got him nice and hard, then stopped and asked him "Do you want to fuck me?" He did, so once again we got out of my SUV, put the seats down and got in the very back. To say it was a bit awkward would be an understatement. I pulled my pants down but left them on one leg and Gio got on top of me and we started to fuck. My feet were pressed against the roof of my SUV and we went at it like two teenagers. I came a bunch of times and when Gio came he collapsed on top of me with his cock still pulsing inside me. As we climbed out of the back I noticed the cars that had been parked next to us had left and seen the staff walking across the parking lot to leave for the night.

To this day it was one of the hottest moments I've had doing this. It was just so spontaneous and unplanned. It was truly night to remember.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:04 am

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:56 am
2022:
Wanting more.

After Dereck I was on the prowl for someone to fill the void in my life sexually. I wanted to find someone who could fuck like Dereck but was more available. Enter Gio.
I found Gio in March of 2022. Gio was a tall Latin man about my age. He had a great build and lots of Tat's which is a turn on for me. He was also nicely hung at about 7.5" inches and thick. He was my type of guy in every measure.
We chatted via text and a couple of times on the phone and we seemed to hit it off. So we made a date for after work.

This was a real date at a restaurant and I got there before him and got us a table. I told the waitress I was meeting someone there and ordered a drink. Gio walked in and seen me and sat down. The waitress came by to take his drink order and asked " Is this a blind date?". My wedding ring was clearly visible and it was clear he didn't have one on. Gio blushed and I answered "Yes". She said something like "Lucky guy" and walked away to get him his drink.

As the night went on we had dinner and a few more drinks. We talked about work, kids, the lifestyle, basically everything. I was starting to wonder if he was into me because he wasn't really making a move and it was getting late, especially for a week night.

He asked if we could meet on the weekend and we made plans. After he paid we walked out to the parking lot and he walked me to my car and asked if we could talk some more. So we got into my SUV and our talking led to making out. I was rubbing his cock as we kissed and he had his hand under my bra. He then asked if we could go into the back seat where there was more room, so we did.

Here I am, a grown woman making out with a guy in a parking lot. I felt like I was a kid again. Gio slid his pants down and I went down on him. For the record I'm not into giving guys oral. I'll do it but once he's hard I want it inside me. Sensing Gio thought I was just going to give him a blow job I got him nice and hard, then stopped and asked him "Do you want to fuck me?" He did, so once again we got out of my SUV, put the seats down and got in the very back. To say it was a bit awkward would be an understatement. I pulled my pants down but left them on one leg and Gio got on top of me and we started to fuck. My feet were pressed against the roof of my SUV and we went at it like two teenagers. I came a bunch of times and when Gio came he collapsed on top of me with his cock still pulsing inside me. As we climbed out of the back I noticed the cars that had been parked next to us had left and seen the staff walking across the parking lot to leave for the night.

To this day it was one of the hottest moments I've had doing this. It was just so spontaneous and unplanned. It was truly night to remember.
Wow! That's super intense!!

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:00 am

3 days later:

Gio and I made plans to meet at his house which was about 30 minutes from mine. It was a Saturday and we were to meet in the afternoon. I wore my gray flannel skirt, crotch less pantyhose, a button down blouse and a really cute pair of heels.
I arrived at Gio's house and knocked on the door and he greeted me with his cute ear to ear smile and those hungry dark chestnut eyes. We sat at his kitchen table and just talked. Gio told me about his ex-wife and how she cheated him while he was at work. We talked about his job, my job and everything under the sun. This became the norm for us. We didn't just jump into sex rather when we would meet we would catch up on each others lives. I'll talk more in depth about this later in another post.

After talking for a bit Gio took my hand and led me to his bedroom. Gio was a self-described Alpha male and in the beginning I resented this but in time accepted it and understood why he had to be in control. When we got into his bedroom we started to kiss and he got undressed down to his boxers. He ran his hand up my thigh and when he realized I wasn't wearing panties got this smirk on his face and told me what a naughty girl I was. I submissively got on my knees and pulled down his boxers to see his gorgeous cock flop out and took him in my mouth. Not only did Gio have a nice cock but he had a beefy set of balls.
I love a nice set of balls and would take his cock out my mouth and suck on them. After he was nice and hard he pulled me to my feet and bent me over and fucked me hard.

Gio was not only sexy he knew how to fuck me. He would grab my hips and pound me until I came then slow down. He would slowly slide in and then pull out to tease me. This drove me nuts but in a good way. We had sex 2 or 3 times that day and I went home a happy girl. He had an aggression that I loved.

I didn't see Gio again for about a month but we talked almost daily. Sometimes it was about sex, sometimes it was just about our day. But Gio was becoming a friend.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:16 am

that's the most interesting kind.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:31 am

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:00 am
3 days later:

Gio and I made plans to meet at his house which was about 30 minutes from mine. It was a Saturday and we were to meet in the afternoon. I wore my gray flannel skirt, crotch less pantyhose, a button down blouse and a really cute pair of heels.
I arrived at Gio's house and knocked on the door and he greeted me with his cute ear to ear smile and those hungry dark chestnut eyes. We sat at his kitchen table and just talked. Gio told me about his ex-wife and how she cheated him while he was at work. We talked about his job, my job and everything under the sun. This became the norm for us. We didn't just jump into sex rather when we would meet we would catch up on each others lives. I'll talk more in depth about this later in another post.

After talking for a bit Gio took my hand and led me to his bedroom. Gio was a self-described Alpha male and in the beginning I resented this but in time accepted it and understood why he had to be in control. When we got into his bedroom we started to kiss and he got undressed down to his boxers. He ran his hand up my thigh and when he realized I wasn't wearing panties got this smirk on his face and told me what a naughty girl I was. I submissively got on my knees and pulled down his boxers to see his gorgeous cock flop out and took him in my mouth. Not only did Gio have a nice cock but he had a beefy set of balls.
I love a nice set of balls and would take his cock out my mouth and suck on them. After he was nice and hard he pulled me to my feet and bent me over and fucked me hard.

Gio was not only sexy he knew how to fuck me. He would grab my hips and pound me until I came then slow down. He would slowly slide in and then pull out to tease me. This drove me nuts but in a good way. We had sex 2 or 3 times that day and I went home a happy girl. He had an aggression that I loved.

I didn't see Gio again for about a month but we talked almost daily. Sometimes it was about sex, sometimes it was just about our day. But Gio was becoming a friend.
It sounds like Gio was an amazing guy! I hope you two are still friends to this day, but if not I can totally understand why.

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:39 am

The next time Gio and I met it was again at his house. We sat on his couch just just talking. His arm around me and my head on his shoulder. I ran my hands over his chest until it was time to go to the bedroom. Gio was very passionate and though he pretended to be dominate I could tell he genuinely liked me, and I liked him. He asked if he could go bare because he wanted to feel me better and I let him. To be honest I wanted to feel him better too. I wanted to feel him fill me with his load. We started out making love and once he realized he was letting his guard down out would come the dominate alpha he wanted to portray.

When he would become dominate he would talk dirty which is something I have a hard time doing. He would say to me "Who's pussy is this?" or "Do you want me to cum in your married pussy?" and more. I had a hard time responding but if I didn't answer him he would stop, so I learned to play along and talk dirty to him, telling him to "Fuck me!" "Make this pussy yours!" and "I need your cock!".

I went home that day with two of his loads inside me. Again I wasn't wearing panties and I could feel him running out of me as I drove home.

I met Gio on and off the next year and was able to get a couple videos. But the more I met with him the more I realized I wanted more than just sex from him. But every time he would start to open up he would disappear for a while. I think he was afraid of falling for a married woman. I discussed my feelings for Gio with Jay and he was supportive of me taking my relationship to the next step. I wanted Jay to know how I felt and didn't want hide it from him. I think a part of it was I wanted Jay to catch me if I fell too hard. I also think a part of it was I wanted Jay to accept my feelings and be prepared.

I did a lot of thinking during this time. I wanted to be sure I was able to have these feelings for another man and still be able to love my husband. I didn't want to lose Jay or sacrifice our relationship but I wanted to explore these emotions with Gio and see where they would go. I also thought of Gio's feelings and if he would be happy with this arrangement. I didn't want him to get hurt. But I wanted to be his and give a piece of me. I wanted to fall in love with him and wanted him to love me as much as I loved him.

I talked with Jay and asked him if he would be ok if I spent the night at Gio's, which he was ok with. I ran through all the scenarios and possibilities I could think of to make sure no one was going to get hurt. I finally worked up the nerve to tell Gio I had feelings for him but that was a mistake because he ghosted me. I was devastated to say the least. I know in my heart he had feelings for me but for some reason when it came out it scared him away. My heart was broken.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:50 am

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:39 am
The next time Gio and I met it was again at his house. We sat on his couch just just talking. His arm around me and my head on his shoulder. I ran my hands over his chest until it was time to go to the bedroom. Gio was very passionate and though he pretended to be dominate I could tell he genuinely liked me, and I liked him. He asked if he could go bare because he wanted to feel me better and I let him. To be honest I wanted to feel him better too. I wanted to feel him fill me with his load. We started out making love and once he realized he was letting his guard down out would come the dominate alpha he wanted to portray.

When he would become dominate he would talk dirty which is something I have a hard time doing. He would say to me "Who's pussy is this?" or "Do you want me to cum in your married pussy?" and more. I had a hard time responding but if I didn't answer him he would stop, so I learned to play along and talk dirty to him, telling him to "Fuck me!" "Make this pussy yours!" and "I need your cock!".

I went home that day with two of his loads inside me. Again I wasn't wearing panties and I could feel him running out of me as I drove home.

I met Gio on and off the next year and was able to get a couple videos. But the more I met with him the more I realized I wanted more than just sex from him. But every time he would start to open up he would disappear for a while. I think he was afraid of falling for a married woman. I discussed my feelings for Gio with Jay and he was supportive of me taking my relationship to the next step. I wanted Jay to know how I felt and didn't want hide it from him. I think a part of it was I wanted Jay to catch me if I fell too hard. I also think a part of it was I wanted Jay to accept my feelings and be prepared.

I did a lot of thinking during this time. I wanted to be sure I was able to have these feelings for another man and still be able to love my husband. I didn't want to lose Jay or sacrifice our relationship but I wanted to explore these emotions with Gio and see where they would go. I also thought of Gio's feelings and if he would be happy with this arrangement. I didn't want him to get hurt. But I wanted to be his and give a piece of me. I wanted to fall in love with him and wanted him to love me as much as I loved him.

I talked with Jay and asked him if he would be ok if I spent the night at Gio's, which he was ok with. I ran through all the scenarios and possibilities I could think of to make sure no one was going to get hurt. I finally worked up the nerve to tell Gio I had feelings for him but that was a mistake because he ghosted me. I was devastated to say the least. I know in my heart he had feelings for me but for some reason when it came out it scared him away. My heart was broken.
I'm so sorry to hear that! :(

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:05 am

A few months went by and I didn't hear from Gio at all. I was moving on and focusing on my regular life. I gave him a piece of myself and got hurt. I felt a little foolish but Jay stood by me and helped me through this hard time.

About four months after Gio disappeared I received a text from him. We started talking and he explained to me he couldn't see himself having the kind of relationship I wanted being I was married. He told me he really missed me and wanted to see me again.
I accepted this and we started back hooking up. This time I kept my emotions in check. The next time we hooked up was very passionate and we made love for hours at his house.

This went on for a few months and then cooled off. One day he asked to see me but wanted to meet at a hotel. We met and it was a very hot session. I walked into the room and he just took me. He pulled my pants down a little bit and bent me over on the edge of the bed, slide my panties to the side and pounded me until I could feel his warm cum fill me. He was in a rush because he said he had to get his kid and left. Little did I know this would be the last time we met. About a week later he texted me " I found another girl who I want to try and be serious with so I can't see you anymore". Again I was crushed but I wished him good luck and that was the end of me and Gio.

During this reconciliation I did something fun. I got back from a business trip and met Gio during the day before I seen Jay. I didn't tell Jay I was meeting Gio and we made a video. I wanted to keep it a secret from Jay but I ended up telling him later that night. How I told him was I texted a picture of the creampie Gio left in me and then told him to check the camera. Jay loved it.

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:10 am

Summer Fling Tinder Edition:

I was on vacation last week with hubby and I decided to post a few photos on my tinder. Playing the swipe left and swipe right game I ended up chatting with a few guys but nothing came out of it. So I changed my age range to include some younger guys. One of the guys I matched with was this 31 yo man who was a seasonal worker from Jamaica. We chatted back and forth and I figured out where he worked so I strolled by to check him out in person. I messaged him "Not trying to stalk you, but are you wearing a burgundy sport coat?" he replied "yes", and then told me it was unfair that I seen him but he didn't see me. Later that night while walking back to the room I got a message from him saying "Green shirt carrying a takeout container?". Touche, we were playing a game of cat and mouse, which at first made me feel a little uneasy but it was also exciting at the same time.

That night as we chatted he asked if I could come see him at his place which I told him no. I kept picturing myself ending up on Forensic files and thinking how would hubby explain this to the kids and family. He understood and said I could stop in to his work the next day and show me his merchandise. So the next day I stopped in and introduced myself. We chatted for a bit, mostly small talk and I told him to hit me up later if he was still interested. I don't think I made it across the street before he messaged "Very interested". I didn't respond for a few hours just to make him wait and see if the moment would wear off.

Later that night he hit me up again saying he was free after work. I told him to meet me in an hour on the corner across from my hotel which happened to be the same street he lived on. I brought some lingerie with me which I put on under my jeans with some cute heels and went up to meet him. He was waiting patiently when I showed up and we walked back to his place. I'll tell you this, it's no fun wearing heels and walking up a steep road.

When we got to his place he took me to his 2nd floor room. Luckily no one else was there or I would've felt weird. We got into the room and talked for a few minutes when I lifted my finger in a "shushing" motion and told him to close his eyes and turn around. I quickly got undressed and fixed my stockings which always seem to roll down, walked up behind him and told him to keep his eyes closed and if he could find find my lips and kiss me he could have me.

He turned around, cheated and opened his eyes. But he found me and it was game on. We were on the bed within a minute. He had told me it had been a few months since he was with someone and by the way he ravaged me I believe him. He was so passionate and eager I could barely catch my breath. We got it on for about an hour before he finally exploded (In a condom) and fell on the bed. We laid there for a few minutes and he asked if I could stay a little longer. I told him "no", I had to get back to the room before hubby noticed I was missing. FYI I told him hubby didn't know, it seems to turn guys on more if they think they're with a cheating wife.

I went back to the room to find an eagerly waiting hubby and told him the story and got ravaged again by the love of my life. My new Tinder friend wanted to meet again before I left to come home but I was on vacation and I had gotten my fill.

I'm glad I broke my dry streak and did something spontaneous that I normally wouldn't have done. It felt like I was young again and desired.
This was my first Tinder hook up, and my first time on vacation.

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:13 am

My last encounter:

This happened a few weeks ago. Jay and I went away overnight to a casino. I was feeling a little naughty so I posted a "hot date" on SLS. It read "We're at _______ for the night, looking to see if we can find a cute hung guy to play with in front of hubby". I was almost immediately bombarded with messages. I ignored the young guys and way too old guys and settled on one that was just right. He was close to my age, decently sized, and seemed interesting.

I left hubby in the room and went down wearing a nice blouse and skirt and my long boots. I met him at the bar and we hit it off, or so I thought. When it came time to go to the room he paused and said he can't do the deed in front of hubby. He apologized and then said he'd be in touch and left. I was mortified. I felt dejected and almost cried. I called hubby and told him to come down and get me. Little did I know hubby had a plan B.

He was chatting with a guy that I was interested in and had been talking to a few weeks prior. Hubby got me a drink and he told me the T was on his way but he was bringing his wife. I was a little nervous about meeting the wife. She is very pretty and half my age (26) In my prior chats with T, I told him I'm not really interested in girls but he assured me that she was ok with just watching.

When T & A got there all 4 of us really hit it off. We talked for 2 hours but it felt like we were old friends catching up. A & I went to the bathroom and when we came back the boys were standing up and ready to go. So we walked back to the room and when we got in T and I sat on one bed and hubby and A sat on the other. T leaned in and started kissing me. Before I knew it we were going at it. In what seemed like only a few minutes T exploded and got up and went to the bathroom. Hubby came over to kiss me and whispered in my ear and asked if it was ok if A played with me. I never would have thought in a million years I would've said yes but I did. Before I knew it A was kissing me and T came to the edge of the bed and started to fuck my face. He was very well hung but I somehow was able to take him all. T moved his wife out of the way and bent me over and pounded me again.

After it was all said and done I just laid there for a few minutes recovering while they both got dressed. I kissed them both goodnight and thanked them for a wonderful evening. As the door closed around 3am so did my eyes and I fell out. Too tired for hubby, but I made it up to him in the morning before we left.

I was in bliss all week and wondered why I shunned couples before.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:20 am

speaking from experience, it's very vulnerable of you to post about your feelings with gio, when you were seeing him and dereck were they the only ones , just one man at a time?

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:24 am

That's it for now. That's my entire history until today. Stay tuned for more adventures, hopefully soon.

I'm sure some of you may be wondering about Jay. I'll write about him in the future. Jay is the one who showed me this forum and convinced me to become a VHW. I felt uncomfortable writing about my adventures and him reading them here, and though I do tell him everything I want to control the narrative. So I asked him to stop coming on here some years back. Up until now I've only posted in the Ladies Lounge. Knowing him he probably has a screen name on here that he isn't telling me about. If I get a message in my inbox from a stranger asking if there were more times with this one or that one I know that'll be him.

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:30 am

jane wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:20 am
speaking from experience, it's very vulnerable of you to post about your feelings with gio, when you were seeing him and dereck were they the only ones , just one man at a time?
They are the only ones I recall. I don't know about you but I tend to forget about the amount of times I was with someone or sometimes I just forget about guys totally. I was pretty faithful to Gio and don't remember anyone else during that time. Due to my busy schedule it's difficult to juggle more than one side guy at a time. Though it has been done ;)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:31 am

haha i know what you mean, especially with one timers.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:13 am

So now you have had a girl in a 3sum are woman now your list, it is only sex and I am told girl kiss much softer than men, but what would I know

Keep up the good work in sharing your life

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:58 pm

skoot1958 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:13 am
So now you have had a girl in a 3sum are woman now your list, it is only sex and I am told girl kiss much softer than men, but what would I know

I'm not really into woman nor do I desire them, but I will definitely consider the right couple going forward.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:47 pm

Understand you do not need to want or desire a woman to take pleaser from the interaction

As a unicorn you will open a new source of people you can interact with

I am sure you have had a number of men that you did not desire and had poor skills

You need to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince 🫅

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:28 am

The problem with couples is it becomes about them. And I want it to be about me. Beside girls are ok but I'm all about the D.

On a side note I just shot down a 26 year old on SLS but he is being persistent. I know in my heart it's a waste of time but damn he is cute.....

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:14 am

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:58 pm
skoot1958 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:13 am

I'm not really into woman nor do I desire them, but I will definitely consider the right couple going forward.
That's interesting that you say that. It gives me ideas for suggestions for my sweetie and I.

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:48 am

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.
I've had a few developments since my last post that I'll share. First, the 26 year old didn't take no for an answer and wants to meet me today. I'm still not sure about though. Young guys seem to like the idea of being with an older woman and can talk the talk but when it comes time to meet they always seem to disappear. But he is very cute, tall, and well hung, so I think I'm going to call bluff.
Young guys are my kryptonite.

I also had a weird text exchange with someone I work with on Wednesday. He is my age and going through a divorce. I'll write more about this soon.