HotwifeBabs From the Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: HotwifeBabs From the Beginning

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:16 am

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:48 am
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.
I've had a few developments since my last post that I'll share. First, the 26 year old didn't take no for an answer and wants to meet me today. I'm still not sure about though. Young guys seem to like the idea of being with an older woman and can talk the talk but when it comes time to meet they always seem to disappear. But he is very cute, tall, and well hung, so I think I'm going to call bluff.
Young guys are my kryptonite.

I also had a weird text exchange with someone I work with on Wednesday. He is my age and going through a divorce. I'll write more about this soon.
I'm looking forward to hearing what happens with both! :)

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:54 am

Let’s hope it works out for you, and he know how to use his equipment, if not I am sure you can give him directions

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:29 am

Eh I'm not feeling it. He is brash, a little too cocky, and already asked if he can go bare. He wants to meet this evening so we'll see, but as of right now I think I'm going to pass.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:35 am

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:29 am
Eh I'm not feeling it. He is brash, a little too cocky, and already asked if he can go bare. He wants to meet this evening so we'll see, but as of right now I think I'm going to pass.
The nice thing is that you have that option of passing on anyone you want to pass on. If you're not feeling it, then I definitely would pass.

Xraygirl_4832
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Xraygirl_4832 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:56 am

Loving your story so far! Can’t wait for more…
Happily married to The good hub 😙

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:04 pm

Looking forward to the new updates

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:15 pm

Just an update. I bailed on the young guy for the above reasons. For a woman you have to consider your safety. Especially when meeting strange guys alone at a hotel. You never know what you are walking into and who you're going to meet on the other side of that door. If someone is crude or overly aggressive on the phone, how are they going to act when you're in person. The risk outweighs the reward.

I did however meet someone today from Tinder. Hubby drove me to the meeting place and when I met face to face I was extremely disappointed. He was obviously high, missing a few teeth, and wearing dirty jeans. Thank God hubby was there as we were going to get a room but I talked the guy into getting a drink first and made hubby go in with us. Jay hates going with me and usually doesn't, and he especially hates meeting the other guy but I made him anyway. We had a few drinks and I was able to worm my way out of there eventually.

So this weekend was a bust :( Oh well that's why I have a really nice collection of toys.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:21 pm

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:15 pm
Just an update. I bailed on the young guy for the above reasons. For a woman you have to consider your safety. Especially when meeting strange guys alone at a hotel. You never know what you are walking into and who you're going to meet on the other side of that door. If someone is crude or overly aggressive on the phone, how are they going to act when you're in person. The risk outweighs the reward.

I did however meet someone today from Tinder. Hubby drove me to the meeting place and when I met face to face I was extremely disappointed. He was obviously high, missing a few teeth, and wearing dirty jeans. Thank God hubby was there as we were going to get a room but I talked the guy into getting a drink first and made hubby go in with us. Jay hates going with me and usually doesn't, and he especially hates meeting the other guy but I made him anyway. We had a few drinks and I was able to worm my way out of there eventually.

So this weekend was a bust :( Oh well that's why I have a really nice collection of toys.
And that's why you have a hubby who really cares about you and your safety! It's nice to have a partner in all this isn't it?

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:18 pm

My husband is truly wonderful. Not only does he understand me and love me, but he's also my best friend.
I haven't written much about him buts it because there is so much to say. I wouldn't be where I'm at if it wasn't for him. I will write about him in time, but I'll say this now. His role in this has changed from the beginning until now.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:07 pm

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:18 pm
My husband is truly wonderful. Not only does he understand me and love me, but he's also my best friend.
I haven't written much about him buts it because there is so much to say. I wouldn't be where I'm at if it wasn't for him. I will write about him in time, but I'll say this now. His role in this has changed from the beginning until now.
I can't wait to read about him and hear how he's changed from then till now.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:37 pm

Have you ever considered posting in the Hotties section? You love to see what's on the other side of the name. You don't have to be naked.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:41 am

william70 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:37 pm
Have you ever considered posting in the Hotties section? You love to see what's on the other side of the name. You don't have to be naked.
I'll second that suggestion. But feel no pressure to post any pics. Just want to let you know the want is there to see.

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:43 pm

william70 wrote:
No I have never considered that. I have a high profile job and discretion for is critical.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:48 am

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:43 pm
william70 wrote:
No I have never considered that. I have a high profile job and discretion for is critical.
That's a shame, but I totally understand. Until we're all accepted for who we naturally are, there will have to be some hiding involved.

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:48 am

My Husband:
My husband Jay is and has been my best friend. Though I made many mistakes in the beginning and hurt him, he has stuck with me and supports and accepts who I am. There is no man on the face of the earth that could take me away from him. He truly is the love of my life, my soulmate.

In the beginning Jay was more involved in my hotwife activities. He would help find guys and pick out outfits. He'd want me to recount all the details, etc.
Nowadays he has become less involved. I'll tell him if I'm going on a date and he'll make sure I'm safe. I'll ask him to look at messages for red flags and he'll give me his opinion. He is very supportive and asks if I had a good time and if I'm happy but otherwise he just let's me do my thing.

Don't get me wrong on occasion he likes to hear a story but for the most part I am free to do what I want without his involvement. And in some ways, I prefer that. It was tiring sometimes coming home and having to recount every detail and then having sex again with him. I would do it for him but most of the time I just wanted to go to sleep.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:59 am

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:48 am
My Husband:
My husband Jay is and has been my best friend. Though I made many mistakes in the beginning and hurt him, he has stuck with me and supports and accepts who I am. There is no man on the face of the earth that could take me away from him. He truly is the love of my life, my soulmate.

In the beginning Jay was more involved in my hotwife activities. He would help find guys and pick out outfits. He'd want me to recount all the details, etc.
Nowadays he has become less involved. I'll tell him if I'm going on a date and he'll make sure I'm safe. I'll ask him to look at messages for red flags and he'll give me his opinion. He is very supportive and asks if I had a good time and if I'm happy but otherwise he just let's me do my thing.

Don't get me wrong on occasion he likes to hear a story but for the most part I am free to do what I want without his involvement. And in some ways, I prefer that. It was tiring sometimes coming home and having to recount every detail and then having sex again with him. I would do it for him but most of the time I just wanted to go to sleep.
I just sent this off to my sweetie asking her if she feels the same way that you do. I will let you know what she says back, but she's in the middle of a four day "weekend" marathon! ;) So it might be a little while. I never thought of what you had to say. Thank you for saying it as it could open up our relationship AND bring an even bigger smile to her already super happy face!! :) :)

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:50 am

Its great that you found a true soulmate who stands by you during highs and lows in Jay. As many HWs have indicated having a supportive spouse, besides mutual trust, is absolutely essential for this LS.

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:04 am

Breaking the rules:

I haven't updated my thread lately because, well there hasn't been much to update. I have been talking to the co-worker I posted about on the last page. By talking I mean mostly light flirting. He is separated from his wife and has been for a while. He initiated the flirting back over the summer which I enjoy because I am a natural flirt. He would notice when I was dressed up for a date and even asked me "You look nice, do you have a date after work?" When I told him yes, that's when the flirting became more intense.

He has always been fascinated with my breasts and is always staring at them. When we're talking I often have to tell him "Hey I'm up here" and it has become our running joke. Part of our flirting is him asking to see them which I'll respond with something like "In your dreams". Fast forward to a few weeks ago and we were texting one night while me and hubby were out having a few drinks. He asked if he could see them and I playfully said "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". Well 2 minutes later I get a dick pic. I was a little shocked as I didn't think he would send it. So once again my mouth got me into trouble and now it was my turn to reciprocate. I told Jay who was sitting next to me and he said to send him one, So I did :mrgreen:
Next thing I know my phone is blowing up with texts from a very excited guy. I don't think he really thought I would send one. So I sent another one and told him "They're even better in person".

The texting died down with both us not wanting to cross a line. But when Monday came I was greeted with a big cheesy smile in the breakroom. We chit chatted for a bit and as we were getting ready to go back to our sectors he asked if I was wearing a sexy bra, so I pulled down the front of my blouse a little to reveal my lace bra. It is a sexy bra, so sexy I bought three of them. He blushed and said something like "Oh my God you are so bad" and left.

Between then and now we have just been carrying on our harmless flirting. But yesterday was the day I had kind of been hoping for but dreaded.
He asked me to lunch and I agreed. So we left in his truck to get lunch. On the way there he asked me "Can I touch them?" I playfully responded "Touch what?". He said "I can't ask you" and I said "Well if you can't ask, you can't touch". We ate our lunch and headed back to the office. On the way back he asked me "Can I touch your breasts?" and I told him "Yes", so he immediately pulled over and I pulled the seatbelt down and he went under my bra and played with my breasts. He started rubbing his dick and I asked if he needed help. He said "No, I still have four more hours of work and I don't think I could handle that". Which I thought was odd, and then he asked if he could have a blow job, so I told him to find a spot. Unfortunately we were almost back to the job and couldn't find a place to pull over.

When we got back to the job he said he had to go to the bathroom to take care of something and we parted ways. We texted the rest of the day and he told me he had already taken care of something twice :D He asked about hubby and I told him about our situation. He said he was hoping to be my fwb and asked if I was accepting applications. I told him he could apply and we talked about arrangements.

When got home I told Jay that my work friend was interested and asked him if I could invite him over and he said yes. So I texted my friend and asked if he wanted to come over Saturday and he is supposed to get back to me this morning. I didn't tell Jay about our lunch yet because I like to keep some things to myself and every once in a while Jay will ask me for a story so I'll keep my lunch secret for now.

So today is the day, wish me luck but in reality I'm sure he'll bail, but a girl can hope.
Until next time.................

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:28 am

Love this! Happy for you. Hope for everyone it keeps on.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:36 am

Nice update hwB. Looking forward to deets from the Saturday date - hope it goes far beyond just touching your breasts. Is no underwear the plan for today :D ?

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 am

whosbeensleeping wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:28 am
Love this! Happy for you. Hope for everyone it keeps on.
Thank you.
venus-can99 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:36 am
Nice update hwB. Looking forward to deets from the Saturday date - hope it goes far beyond just touching your breasts. Is no underwear the plan for today :D ?
So far I haven't herd from him. Underwear, what's underwear? ;)

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:04 am

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 am

So far I haven't herd from him. Underwear, what's underwear? ;)
Hehe - thats the spirit. Especially when meeting a bf or fwb :D

Flboy81
Prepubescent

Unread post by Flboy81 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:10 pm

This is a great thread! I wish I worked in an office. I like lunch with benefits.

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:31 am

Do you have an update for us HotwifeBabs?

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:29 am

I missed your whole thread back in November when you were writing it. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your story. I'm always fascinated to hear how other women got into this, and how it works for them. I'm also super impressed with your in-person flirting game. I have much to learn from you :)