Hot things your wife has said, or texted you.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Birdcaller
Virgin

Hot things your wife has said, or texted you.

Unread post by Birdcaller » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:13 pm

I remember a thread on here called “Hot things your wife has said” and it had some of the most erection inducing lines wives told or texted to their husbands after, during, or before playing.

Since Gretchen and I are jumping back into this lifestyle with both feet, and a different attitude, I wanted to see if there’s any interest in starting the thread?

One of my favorites she sent me is: I am putting my clothes in the washer that are covered in his cum. I love you.
The strongest cum I’ve ever had is when she told me, “I cheated on you.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: Hot things your wife has said, or texted you.

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:04 pm

On a Friday morning my beloved girlfriend sent me a text message while I was at work and it was one of the hottest messages I've received. It said something along the lines of:

"today is my date with [lovers name] and I likely will not be home when you get home from work. I just wanted to give you a heads up not to wait up for me at nigh, either. I'll be back home on Monday evening after work. i know we had plans for Sunday but I want to spend the weekend with him this weekend. I'll make it up to you for cancelling on you. XOXO"

The "making up" to me typically involved cucking me even further by getting ready in front of me and teasing me about going out with many other men

Birdcaller
Virgin

Unread post by Birdcaller » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:03 am

The explanations and texts they can come up with are amazing sometimes.

The ones involving his cock size or the amounts or where he cums always drive me crazy.

What still amazes me is years ago, when she had what I thought at that time was her first hotwife encounter. I was out of town and we’re talking on the phone, she tells me she met someone at a store. They went out to his truck and she gave him, what I know is, an incredible blow job and that he came a huge amount which she eagerly swallowed. I was just laying in the bed talking to her on the phone and when she told me what she did, I instantly came! I was completely flaccid wasn’t touching myself, nothing. But upon hearing her say that my reaction and its intensity to this day make me say what the hell happened.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:33 am

From work, after an overnight with a steady bull she texted me.

Her. I let him fuck my ass last night
Me. Oh wow baby did you! First guy in the lifestyle to do that
How was it?

Her. It was so fucking good. We were laying on our sides
It was so good. I was pushing myself against the wall to get him deeper inside me until he came in my ass.

Me. Holy fucking shit! That's the hottest thing I ever heard.

Her. It was so good....so now my pussy and ass are full for you
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Birdcaller
Virgin

Unread post by Birdcaller » Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:55 pm

Hotfreaks

Especially that last part about her pussy and ass both being full for you. Or the pushing against the wall part. Lucky man.

This last weekend, as we were talking about her previous playing. Gretchen was giving me the usual fantastic blow job, looks up at me and says very matter of factly you know, you do have a nice cock, but I miss Brian’s longer thicker cock in me. Looking at her face, no smile, no obvious tease just a simple statement of fact. I lost it and came hard, then she laughed as she quickly started to catch it and swallow. I usually have no problem holding back and have trained myself to last as long as I need. But when I see texts, or hear certain things said in a specific way, tone or mannerism it’s down right embarrassing how it affects me.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:03 pm

Both threads still exist ;).

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:06 pm

“I think I’ll spend another couple of nights at Todd’s”

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:00 am

Cellphone call at 11 pm from her hotel room (she was traveling for work): "This is your last chance to say no. My panties are coming off right now." Obviously, I didn't get any sleep that night. Neither did she.

Birdcaller
Virgin

Unread post by Birdcaller » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:22 am

Damn, that’s a good one! Did she come home the following day, or did you have to hide a hard on for days, because that’s what I ‘d have to do

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:03 am

She knows how much it excites me when she talks about Jeffrey's huge black dick.

A couple of weeks ago while we were having sex she said, " I'm so wet right now I want that big black cock deep inside me."

I had to slow down so as not to finish right then!
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:18 am

Birdcaller wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:55 pm
Hotfreaks

Especially that last part about her pussy and ass both being full for you. Or the pushing against the wall part. Lucky man.

This last weekend, as we were talking about her previous playing. Gretchen was giving me the usual fantastic blow job, looks up at me and says very matter of factly you know, you do have a nice cock, but I miss Brian’s longer thicker cock in me. Looking at her face, no smile, no obvious tease just a simple statement of fact. I lost it and came hard, then she laughed as she quickly started to catch it and swallow. I usually have no problem holding back and have trained myself to last as long as I need. But when I see texts, or hear certain things said in a specific way, tone or mannerism it’s down right embarrassing how it affects me.
Oh I know exactly what you mean!
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Smallcock74
Virgin

Unread post by Smallcock74 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:50 am

About 10 years ago during a heated argument my wife told me that I didn't satisfy her because my penis is too small.

Sandstone
Trainable

Unread post by Sandstone » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:50 am

i was at work and I got a text. she sent "i finally did it!!!"
i had no idea what she was talking about. I sent her "??"
she sent back "i finally fucked him!!!"
then i knew exactly what she was talking about. we had a maintenance guy she thought was sexy and after many times of wearing see through shirts, flirting with him, inviting him in for drinks, he finally went for it. still turns me on when i think about it.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:59 am

Sandstone wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:50 am
then i knew exactly what she was talking about. we had a maintenance guy she thought was sexy and after many times of wearing see through shirts, flirting with him, inviting him in for drinks, he finally went for it. still turns me on when i think about it.
SS - Was it a one time thing? :shock:

Birdcaller
Virgin

Unread post by Birdcaller » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:40 pm

Good one Sandstone! Must have been one hell of a day at work!

Sandstone
Trainable

Unread post by Sandstone » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:44 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:59 am
Sandstone wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:50 am
SS - Was it a one time thing? :shock:
it was for a couple months then he moved about 2 hours away. she still managed to meet up with 2 times after that.

Sandstone
Trainable

Unread post by Sandstone » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:44 am

Birdcaller wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:40 pm
Good one Sandstone! Must have been one hell of a day at work!
yes it was!

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:43 pm

There are so many:

"Everything's going fine here. You were right I really like this. I don't know why I resisted and waited this long."

"Don't wait up for me sweetie. I'll see you in the morning."

"Sorry, can't text now. Sorta preoccupied. See you in the morning."

"He doesn't like me to text when I'm with him. This is his time. Talk to you tomorrow. Love ya."

"I always thought I didn't like big dicks. The thought intimidated me. But it's like nothing else I've ever felt."

"Wow more firsts for me! Do you know what it means for a girl to get spit roasted? His buddy is really nice. See you tomorrow. Love you."

"He is loving the bridal pegnoir nightgown and robe set, and the bow tie bridal panties that I bought for our night together. He said that it was like unwrapping the best Christmas present he has ever received."

"He said that the bridal pegnoir nightgown made him feel like he was deflowering a virgin bride on her wedding night. I told him about how you were my first and only, and about the problems you have doing it, and I told him that it really is like that."

"I've been invited to stay the whole weekend, and I want to do that."

"I'll have several special treats, and surprises for you when I get home."

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:26 am

Honey my boyfriend is on his way to me , he want riding your wife so don't rush back

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:35 am

My wife's boytoy slept over , unknownst to our sons, and I usually take them with me for newspapers and donuts, about a half an hour, so Kevin could get cleaned up and out of the house. I told my wife I was about to take the boys for our donuts when she asked me to take them on a long drive , maybe come back in 4 hours

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:42 am

After about 2 months trying with him for a baby, with my knowledge and approval, she said "I think I'm pregnant".

It was so hot because it was so simple, so natural and she told it out of nowhere while we were watching a movie at the TV.

Suddenly finally she wasn't pregnant and she never achieved a pregnancy with him.

Note that for six months, while they were trying, I used to fuck her only with condom and finishing outside her, so when she told me that phrase it actually ment "I think I'm pregnant with his baby".

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:59 am

Hottest thing my wife's said was to the guy during a first play meet (we were in the same room), we knew he was hung but after making out when he first entered her and they were fucking she said "damn you are big" It was totally unexpected and one of the hottest things she's said! ;)

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:48 pm

After fucking her first really big cock, we talked about it. It was so hot for me when she said do you really want to know? I said yes. Then she said but I don't want to hurt you. Now THAT was even hotter, I said don't worry, its okay. Then she said are you sure? Now THAT was even hotter.

At this point I suspected that she would say something that would be so hot I would be burned like maybe second degree burn.

She said it was like i got fucked for the first time. She said i mean it was not even the same thing fucking him and you. Now I know why people fuck for hours

OUCH, OUCH ! third degree burn !!! I needed medical attention - for my ego :-)

Leandrocont
Prepubescent

Unread post by Leandrocont » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:16 am

We are still in the conversation and fantasy phase in bed. My wife has already agreed to go out with someone else. I asked her who she would let fuck her ass. She replied: the one with the biggest dick. I replied: then we'll have to find someone gifted. She said: I'll love it.

Passion23
Prepubescent

Unread post by Passion23 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:45 am

Text from a date. "Just though you would like to know your wife just go fucked by another man."