Hot things your wife has said, or texted you.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Msn75
Player

Re: Hot things your wife has said, or texted you.

Unread post by Msn75 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:53 pm

“On my way home. His cum is dripping down my legs”
And
“His cock is bigger than yours. I didn’t realize how much of a difference it would be. He reshaped my pussy”

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:31 am

I can't believe I keep remembering things she said from our long past of 3 somes.

She later told me that a guy she had cheated on me who had a big, thick cock has gone soft while fucking. In talking about it she said " I would rather fuck him soft than you you hard!

On many occasions after she fucked a guy, I would fuck her the next day. She would say she can feel how sore her pussy is and point to her lower stomach and say I feel sore here too. Boy...they sometimes go really deep.

findingout1
Trainable

Unread post by findingout1 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:19 am

When her out-of-town boyfriend came for one of his monthly visits, I asked her to text me from his hotel. She sent this:
"Naked .. in bed .. he is so hard"

SteveInNorcal
Prepubescent

Unread post by SteveInNorcal » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:09 am

findingout1 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:19 am
When her out-of-town boyfriend came for one of his monthly visits, I asked her to text me from his hotel. She sent this:
"Naked .. in bed .. he is so hard"
Hot!

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:02 pm

I sent her a message where are you
So sent me this message " 🤘

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:22 am

When I just stopped fucking my wife because she seemed distant. She finally confessed having an affair with a guy with a very big thick cock. They met 7 times and fucked 20 times. He was super potent like that. Anyway, I did ask her if she could still feel me in her. She replied with a flat 'No".
My stomach turned inside out with regret.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:26 pm

Last night when she got home “did you have any idea what a slut I would be when you told me to be a hot wife”??

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:58 am

We were at a party on Saturday night and a younger (mid 30s) boyfriend/girlfriend couple announced that they were going to get married. The guy is a young Clint Eastwood look alike and all of the women find him incredibly hot. As the party was breaking up and we were leaving my wife gave him a hug and told him to remember what she said. He replied, "I'll never forget it." I asked what she told him and she just said, "Marriage advice"
As we pulled out of the driveway I asked her what advice she gave him.
"I told him that he should give me a call before he gets married because I've wanted to fuck him ever since we met and that it should happen soon."

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:10 am

After talking about trying to get her to record a fuck session she said that's kinda difficult to get to that point and stop and figure out the camera and lighting and position. I said I can just imagine the furious fucking going on, for I've never watched in person but they did FaceTime me once but the camera was face down but I could hear them going at it. The FaceTime call lasted maybe a minute. ANYWAY...she replied...It's not really fucking.

I questioned this in my head and it stuck with me until they finally sent me their first recorded session. She was right...it wasn't fucking. It was lovemaking. Slow, sensual, tender, lustful. It was so hot and beautiful. For me the hottest parts are when he spurts and squirts inside her and she wails in orgasm with each squirt. And also the sensual loving kissing. So hot.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:43 am

Sonja was exclusive with the boy next door and she called me at work to tell me she missed her period

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:04 am

" I've always had a thing for black guys....I just can't help it. Watching them slide inside me makes me cum immediately....plus you can see my creamy cum on their bare cocks so much better"
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Macster84
Virgin

Unread post by Macster84 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:53 am

My wife Suze said the following….

I hope you are ok with this but the one of the best fuckings I have ever had was not by you.

He fucks me differently and I like it.

His balls hang lower than yours and they hit me in the ass. Could you hear them slapping against my ass?

Well I guess I’m a Hotwife now, I love fucking other men while you watch.

I’m going to swallow his load tonight and we need to talk about letting him cum inside me.

I think one of the best things about my wife fucking other men is just how naughty she has become!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:18 am

Welcome to the forum Macster84. I believe you have started the unstoppable and are going to have a great time.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:53 pm

Text from her: “Paul will be at our house soon but I’m running late. Why don’t you suck his cock while you guys wait for me?”

I did, and it was exciting for her to “catch me” sucking cock when she walked in.

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:41 am

Coming home from a first meeting with a well hung married bull at his hotel room, she dreamily said, "Boy that guy REALLY knows how to fuck!"

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:46 pm

DrDemento_68 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:53 pm
Text from her: “Paul will be at our house soon but I’m running late. Why don’t you suck his cock while you guys wait for me?”

I did, and it was exciting for her to “catch me” sucking cock when she walked in.
thats so sexy! mine has told me to suck her lovers cock while she goes to bathroom or gets drinks or things like that. She'll pause and watch then ask her bf/lover if im a good cocksucker...or even ask me if I enjoy sucking his cock, she knows I do, but I have to say it to him..so hot

htwfluver_4
Virgin

Unread post by htwfluver_4 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:41 am

I was playing a pool tournament and my wife was dancing and playing with two black men while I played pool. When I finished the tournament and we went to the room I almost ripped her clothes off and took her hard. As I was plunging in and out she started talking about her night.
"Did you see those two men with me tonight and the way they were almost fucking me on the dance floor? Did you see them when they made me put my hand on their cocks? Did you watch as they ran their fingers in my pussy when we were sitting at the table? I promised I would come to their room tonight and that you would bring me to them."
I took her and left her with them for about two hours before she called and told me to come pick her up.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:42 pm

She is on a date right now and I just received a text.

She told her boyfriend that she is going to text her husband how inadequate i am.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:03 pm

Macster84 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:53 am
My wife Suze said the following….

I hope you are ok with this but the one of the best fuckings I have ever had was not by you.

He fucks me differently and I like it.

His balls hang lower than yours and they hit me in the ass. Could you hear them slapping against my ass?

Well I guess I’m a Hotwife now, I love fucking other men while you watch.

I’m going to swallow his load tonight and we need to talk about letting him cum inside me.

I think one of the best things about my wife fucking other men is just how naughty she has become!

I know exactly how you feel about your wife becoming so naughty ! My wife was always getting hit on and flirty with other guys, but when she got a taste of that first strange cock, there was no stopping her ! I'm just glad that she's taken me along for the ride !

WhatTheCuck69
Trainable

Unread post by WhatTheCuck69 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:12 am

hotfreaks wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:23 am
" hey baby...on my way home...my pussy is so full I had to put a fee paper towels between my legs...thank god I had them in my car"
So freaking hot! You married a true sex Goddess!

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:16 am

WhatTheCuck69 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:12 am
hotfreaks wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:23 am
" hey baby...on my way home...my pussy is so full I had to put a fee paper towels between my legs...thank god I had them in my car"
So freaking hot! You married a true sex Goddess!
Haha that I did...and I was lucky enough to have her fetish be being filled by the men she chooses to fuck

WhatTheCuck69
Trainable

Unread post by WhatTheCuck69 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:29 am

hotfreaks wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:16 am
Haha that I did...and I was lucky enough to have her fetish be being filled by the men she chooses to fuck
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with this community. Hotwife couples like you and your stunning wife aren't shown nearly enough appreciation.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:54 am

While I was out of town, she sent me a short video of her with cum on her face saying happy birthday. I got the longer videos later :)

Infiniti1970
Experienced

Unread post by Infiniti1970 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:05 am

First date they had lunch and walked around the market together while I made myself scarce. Received a text that she was back at our vehicle and he was gone back to work. Not much said until we were on the freeway and then she said:

“He kissed me.”

I felt a slight tingle.

“Twice actually.”

It was all I could do to get us back to our hotel without getting into an accident!

They are looking forward to a second date now that she’s more comfortable with everything.
Happily married to my soulmate Smexywife
Our story here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68824

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:12 am

WhatTheCuck69 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:29 am
hotfreaks wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:16 am
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with this community. Hotwife couples like you and your stunning wife aren't shown nearly enough appreciation.
I love sharing our experiences...and thank you for the kind words