Something really strange

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
lovethis
Experienced

Re: Something really strange

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:30 am

Your title is fitting of your current situation. I would definitely let her know that you are keen to go to the corporate event in Dec. And Guage her reaction. Seem frivolous of an excuse just because of an all male team. It's not like anything is going to happen there especially if the men are bringing their wives. I am sure you can strike up a decent conversation with them. I'd be more curious to know what she has said about you that may cause her embarrassment.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:43 am

McRex wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:21 am
In December the whole company gathers for a corporate party. Julia started the conversation about this suddenly and added that this year you can come to the corporate event with your spouses. She said that she was obliged to invite me, but she believed that I would be uncomfortable there for several reasons: 1 They have an all-male team, which means they will come with their wives and I will be there alone. 2 She is afraid that someone might remember her conversations with her colleagues about me, and what she said in them might offend me if I hear about it, because all the men there will be drunk, and they, even the sober ones, are very unrestrained in communication. That is, my wife seems to be inviting me to go there, but at the same time she’s discouraging me from going there. And I wonder what it was that she discussed about me that was so special that I would rather not hear about. In general, I’m still thinking about what to answer, whether to go or not.
You two have a lot to work on. Your communication with each other is poor at best. You two seem to talk in code. Neither seem to really know what the other is saying. This is all really simple. She has, or is at least is thinking about, fooling around. Especially concerning is the fact that she’s afraid you might hear something negative from a colleague that she’s said about you. In 42 years, I’ve never spoken negatively about my wife to my coworkers. If she’s speaking bad about you to coworkers, she should be ashamed but apparently isn’t.

The people in this forum are not the ones you should be talking to. It’s your wife with whom you should be having this conversation and if you can’t, you have serious problems.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:36 am

You might want to go just to see up close what might be going on, since you were invited. Bring your sense of humor and the extra thick skin with you.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:11 am

Everyone's got their own opinion and this is mine: Whatever's going on this seems like an opportunity to get closer to your wife that you don't want to miss. You can let her know that you've witnessed that something is on her mind and ask her in a gentle and loving way what's troubling her. She'll tell you as much as or as little as she's comfortable with. The important thing is that you care enough to ask, and she needs to know that. Your wife may be wired for secrecy, but even those who fear intimacy still need it.

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:40 pm

go. You deserve to see her in that habitat

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:18 am

On December 29, a party was held for the entire department of employees in which my wife works. This was 6 days ago. I didn’t think there would be anything to write about, but the day before a corporate party in a cafe, she began to behave very strangely. The first thing that impressed me was that she took out her tightest dress with a diamond-shaped cutout on the chest. She only wore it once, 5 years ago, and said she looked too dirty in it, like a whore. And now, after so many years, she suddenly prepared to wear it, without even saying anything to me about it. She also changed her dress code. I didn’t notice it right away, only after she asked: “How do you like my new hairstyle?” Frankly, she is not much different from the old one, she has short hair.

And there were these strange conversations that if one of her colleagues tells me something that I don’t like, then I shouldn’t get into a fight with him, because he’s a former martial arts master. It’s strange because she knows that I never fight or get into conflicts.

And in general, the day before the corporate party she was all on edge, but at times she was very joyful. Usually she is completely calm, even when we celebrate the New Year or birthdays or other joyful events. And here she seems to be all glowing with happiness and can’t find a place for herself. She said that she would take the bathroom for about two hours and that I should not dare to enter.

If you ask what kind of underwear she chose, then my answer is simple, I don’t know. She put it on while I was not in the room and took it off in the bathroom immediately upon returning home.

At the party itself and at the table, there was nothing remarkable, except that her male colleagues gave Julia compliments (in the presence of their wives!) and raised toasts in her honor. It was strange to see this, it felt like they were completely ignoring my presence. My few attempts to start a conversation quickly fizzled out. And when everyone went to dance, they asked me to stay at the table and look after the bags and things. Although I was still able to go out and dance with my wife a couple of times.

But the strangest thing happened at home when we returned. When she came out of the shower she took my hand and led me to the bed. She lay on top of her naked, spreading her legs and saying that she wanted me to penetrate her only in the missionary position without foreplay. And as soon as I lay down on her, she put hands on the pillow, raising them (usually she always hugs me with them), turned her face to the wall, closed her eyes and moved her lips, as if she was saying something, but at the same time she did not make a sound. This was the first time she just lay silently with her eyes closed, without touching me, and was silent. And this went on for about 10 minutes until I finished. She definitely didn’t reach orgasm, she lay with her eyes closed the whole time, and didn’t make a sound the whole time while I was lying on her and trying my best. After which she asked if I was done and that I could go mind my own business, while she covered herself with a blanket and began to look at something on her phone.

I was so puzzled that only now was I able to somehow formulate my thoughts into words and write them down. But I still don’t understand what happened to her. Because now, a couple of days later, she again said what she wanted without foreplay, and she lay on her back, spread her legs and closed her eyes and waited for me to lie on top. And again she did not have an orgasm, she did not make a sound, she only silently moved her lips. But I can't read lips, so I don't understand anything.

This has never happened before, this is very strange behavior on her part.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:27 am

This is strange behavior on ANYONES part! You really need to sit down with her and find out what is going on and open up some sort of line of communication! My best guess is that she is "communicating" with someone else on her phone after you leave the room. Its some sort of fantasy someone has discussed with her to act out with her. Your sex with her is just foreplay. Perhaps you should refuse to do it again until she opens up as to she is doing.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:30 pm

I agree with Superb 101. You two really need to have a talk and find a way to open up a better line of communication. Everything about this is very odd and would be for any person or couple. Something is definitely happening in her life and it is being kept from you. That is just my opinion, but is based on a similar, in ways to a situation with my past wife before she told me what was going on with her. She was seeing other men and it was happening through her work. We had an out of the bedroom serious conversation. These type conversations are not easy for either at first, but absolutely necessary. Honesty and open, communication is an absolute with any couple, straight, swingers, hot wives, and cuckolds. Stay calm as possible when you have it no matter what she tells you. Think over what ever she tells you also be making any kind of decision. Good luck and let us know what happens.

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:33 am

We sat down today and talked about her behavior in bed. She admitted that she fantasizes during our sex. She really likes it because she can lie relaxed on her back, there is no need to change positions, it is very comfortable in missionary, there is no need to strain, moan or do anything. And that this is the best sex option for her. She also admitted that she couldn’t come with me, and for this she needed to masturbate after sex while continuing to fantasize. Sometimes she masturbates in a hot shower. She refused to answer what exactly she fantasized about, but said that it was about different things. And that if I’m not pleased, she’ll stop. But I thought, what if she imagines sex with other men, and this is her first timid step on this path. What if she is trying to mentally enjoy sex with others, to become more confident in it and in herself, before taking this step for real. If I interrupt her now, I might forget about sexwife forever. We have been discussing this topic for more than 10 years and the answer is always the same: “this is a perversion, this is not right, this is disgusting.”
I said that I like the fact that she has fantasies during sex with me. I actually liked it, especially when I think that she might be imagining other men.

I have very high hopes for this year. But I also understand that there are no guarantees and everything will simply remain a pipe dream. If I have the opportunity this year, I will try to give her as much freedom as she needs to become a real sexwife or at least start dating others behind my back, I also agree to that. Wish me luck!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:30 am

Just my opinion but she isnt coming completely clean. There is awhole lot more to her behavior. keep talking and listening OUTSIDE the bedroom

mrglad2cu2
Trainable

Unread post by mrglad2cu2 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:08 am

My only thought is that she is normal if she is a Pisces.

Pisces always hide the truth even out of habit, even if the truth doesn't matter. Obviously not a 12th of the female population is the same, but if she is a full on Pisces it could explain it, otherwise I've got nothing I can add. If you are an air sign, then you are not at all compatible. so I would understand the difficulty with communication.

Either way. good luck going forward. It seems it could be a challenge, or it could be fun.

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:34 am

mrglad2cu2 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:08 am
My only thought is that she is normal if she is a Pisces.

Pisces always hide the truth even out of habit, even if the truth doesn't matter. Obviously not a 12th of the female population is the same, but if she is a full on Pisces it could explain it, otherwise I've got nothing I can add. If you are an air sign, then you are not at all compatible. so I would understand the difficulty with communication.

Either way. good luck going forward. It seems it could be a challenge, or it could be fun.
Her birthday is in mid-March, I don’t remember what zodiac it is, I’ll ask her directly. Somehow I was never interested in this.

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:43 am

superb101 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:30 am
Just my opinion but she isnt coming completely clean. There is awhole lot more to her behavior. keep talking and listening OUTSIDE the bedroom
She has already openly spoken about her preferences (relaxed sex in which she does not need to do anything but fantasize and masturbation of the clitoris to complete the fantasy). I can’t imagine what else might be upon on her part.

And yes, she turns out to be Pisces. Haha

mrglad2cu2
Trainable

Unread post by mrglad2cu2 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:37 pm

Astrology was the first science but not an exact science. Star Signs are just an indication of what personality to expect. I wasn't interested either until I got divorced because we were incompatible. Her Cancer and me Libra. With hindsight marriage might have lasted if I knew why she was thinking the way she was.

BTW what is your Star Sign because that could explain your difficulties with communication.

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:25 am

This is the first marriage for her and for me too. I am Aquarius.

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:08 am

McRex wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:25 am
This is the first marriage for her and for me too. I am Aquarius.
What was sex like before this started? In particular, affection level and intimacy.

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:55 am

In fact, she was always incredibly responsive and vocal in bed. She started moaning from the first second and experienced several orgasms in half an hour, even when I didn’t try very hard.

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:14 am

Is she willing to share her fantasy?

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:19 am

Tire_Kicker wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:14 am
She said she didn't want me to know about the details of her fantasies because it was very personal. She will be more comfortable if I don’t ask her about it.

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:18 am

McRex wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:19 am
Tire_Kicker wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:14 am
She said she didn't want me to know about the details of her fantasies because it was very personal. She will be more comfortable if I don’t ask her about it.
Got it, Ok Rex, before we go any further I've got to ask you where you are on all this? Honestly, how did you feel as you pumped her pussy full while she looked at/texted with the actual object of desire.

I feel like I might be stating the obvious here but I guess what I'm asking is, is this fulfilling a need for you? Or is it breaking your heart?

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:17 am

She picked up the phone only after she said that I was free and could go about my business. During the process, she keeps her hands either on the pillow or behind her head. How do I feel about this? The first time I was simply surprised by this, then I thought that she was cheating on me with someone in her fantasies, after which all the next few times I thought about it while looking at her in the process and I really liked it. This is not real hotwifing, but I’m already happy about it. But I still don’t know what she’s thinking about during the process, maybe about work or the weather, and I’m just thinking too much.

Jasperidge
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jasperidge » Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:47 am

Maybe she is not a Pisces but is a Starfish?
I liked it when Jane would give me explicit instructions about a particular way she wanted sex. She wasn’t fucking to make me happy, she was in it for her own joy.
I’d say roll with it and see what happens.
Oh, and congratulations on still having a vibrant sex life.

Jasperidge
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jasperidge » Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:49 am

Maybe she is not a Pisces but is a Starfish?
I liked it when Jane would give me explicit instructions about a particular way she wanted sex. She wasn’t fucking to make me happy, she was in it for her own joy.
I’d say roll with it and see what happens.
Oh, and congratulations on still having a vibrant sex life.

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:34 am

According to my wife, since the beginning of this year, three of her co-workers started going to the gym (located next to their office). In the office, they began to measure their biceps with a paper ruler and tell her which of them had the larger biceps. Am I the only one who thinks this behavior of adult married men working in an office is more than strange? She also said that they ask her to sign up for the same fitness gym. She is still thinking about going to the gym or giving up and stay at home. Should I somehow push her to agree or leave it as it is and not bring up this topic in conversation?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:35 am

McRex wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:34 am
According to my wife, since the beginning of this year, three of her co-workers started going to the gym (located next to their office). In the office, they began to measure their biceps with a paper ruler and tell her which of them had the larger biceps. Am I the only one who thinks this behavior of adult married men working in an office is more than strange? She also said that they ask her to sign up for the same fitness gym. She is still thinking about going to the gym or giving up and stay at home. Should I somehow push her to agree or leave it as it is and not bring up this topic in conversation?
MR - Haven't closely followed your storey, but I assume your wife must be a real stunner and her office co-workers brains have reverted to about 15 years old. :shock: :lol: :lol: