Something really strange

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
McRex
Trainable

Re: Something really strange

Unread post by McRex » Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:47 am

Doing it once a month makes it difficult for me to restrain myself before cum, but we talked about it and now I am absolutely OK about it. I used to worry about this, but she reassured me by saying that less than a minute is exactly what she needs now and that if I continue like this, it will be better for her and that I don’t need to worry about it at all, because I'm a wonderful husband and she loves me very much. Frankly, I like it myself, sex with her now brings incredible pleasure and I don’t need to hold back at all, moreover, the sooner I finish, the more I will please her. And I have a lot of physical strength left to do work and household chores. I have already started to get used to it and am completely happy.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:50 am

As I stated, as long as you and her are happy with the situation, that is all that matters.

But it seems like the less she has to tolerate or endure with you, the happier she is. Which doesn't exactly sound like a healthy situation to me. But if it's what makes you all happy, then by all means enjoy. There are a lot of couples out there that enjoy denial and withholding and humiliation and stuff like that so this is by no means kink shaming.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:30 am

I can’t use the search, it always gives an error. Can anyone give topics or links of where wives have had successful experiences with their colleagues or bosses at work? I want to know more about both positive and negative experiences.