How do we find other men?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
semicpl2943
Prepubescent

Post by semicpl2943 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:17 am

I’ve been in this lifestyle before with my ex wife years ago. My new significant other wants to engage in this lifestyle too, now that she found out that it’s a fantasy of mine. We are located in SE MI / Toledo OH area. How do you find other men to share your wife with? Years ago we used CL. They don’t have that anymore though. I was going to post pics of her, but I don’t know how to.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: How do we find other men?

Post by afagehi7 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:46 am

Welcome to the forum. You can only post pics in the hotties thread. It's disabled on this thread.

Clement99
Virgin

Post by Clement99 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:49 am

semicpl2943 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:17 am
I’ve been in this lifestyle before with my ex wife years ago. My new significant other wants to engage in this lifestyle too, now that she found out that it’s a fantasy of mine. We are located in SE MI / Toledo OH area. How do you find other men to share your wife with? Years ago we used CL. They don’t have that anymore though. I was going to post pics of her, but I don’t know how to.
Try doublelist. It is the Craigslist replacement.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Post by Farmgirl » Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:37 pm

I find them the ages-old way, everywhere I go :D.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:33 am

How exciting that you and your significant other are ready to embark on this adventure. I wish you the best of luck.

The search can be challenging, and it kind of depends on what you two want. Some hotwives and husbands find their "others" organically -- at the gym, at a bar, while on vacation, etc. Others use the internet. There are plusses and minuses to both.

If you go the internet route, there are lots of options and it might make sense to take a look at them all to see what is popular in your particular neck of the woods. Feeld, doublelist, Adult Friend Finder, Kasadie, SLS, Ashley Madison are all possibilities. Some are pay sites, some are free. All will have some level of fakes or creeps to weed through.

With that said, I kind of enjoyed the search period. It could be because I'm a bit of a flirt. I liked chatting with new possibilities (without giving too many personal details or face photos) and seeing who I had a connection with. As long as you don't invest too much time or emotional energy into anyone too quickly, it can be a fun process.

Good luck.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Post by SilverStag » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:43 am

Try posting a profile on a swinger site. You will not only get single guys but also guy with hall passes from their wives. We prefer Kasidie (fewer fakes) and AFF (sheer volume of candidates).

Swanilla
Virgin

Post by Swanilla » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:37 am

LS sites tend to be regional. For OH, I'd suggest starting with LifestyleLounge.com and SLS (not a big fan of that site).

stevens4fun
Player

Post by stevens4fun » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:09 am

For some racy fun right now, take your wife to one of the more expensive hotels frequented by businesspeople there in Toledo. If the hotel is part of a business conference or convention center, all the better. You don't need to book a room, but it can be useful depending on what the two of you want. Spend the evening in the bar. There's different ways to play this but we found that weeknights are best, Monday - Thursday. I found that once we'd a drink and exchanged some small talk with the men at the bar, it was best for me to fade away from her for extended periods. Things will happen.

p_jimi
Trainable

Post by p_jimi » Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:03 am

My wife started having sex with other people when she was 26. She was very desirable and hot in a mini skirt as well, but interestingly, she drove people crazy in denim pants. So she never had a problem finding a partner. In addition, she had even better qualities in bed. When she was excited, her pussy strained against the cock inside her, no matter how small or large it was. Whoever fucked her once, always wanted to fuck her afterwards. After sleeping with a lot of people, she never had a problem finding a partner even later, when she was no longer so young.

stevens4fun
Player

Post by stevens4fun » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:50 am

It can happen when we least expect it. My wife was dropping our kids off at childcare one day before work. A guy who was dropping his kids off came on to her. Two weeks later he was on top of her in our bed. The first of many times.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:33 am

stevens4fun wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:50 am
It can happen when we least expect it. My wife was dropping our kids off at childcare one day before work. A guy who was dropping his kids off came on to her. Two weeks later he was on top of her in our bed. The first of many times.
👍

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Post by Farmgirl » Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:05 am

stevens4fun wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:50 am
:D It normally happens when we least expect it.

steveb713
Virgin

Post by steveb713 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:11 pm

I agree with Farmgirl. My wife refused to use the internet preferring to just let things
Happen. She’s only been with perhaps theee guys over the years
She’s had success at sports types thing participating in leagues. Tennis, pickle ball jogging etc
Also attending conferences are always excellent as most
People let their guard down after a
Day or so.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:45 am

semicpl2943 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:17 am
Oh look another Michigander 👋
You are in an area that is very 🔥 there are a lot of profiles online and events in that area to meet men.
Ohio has a lot of lifestyle clubs while Michigan tends to have more hotel takeovers and off premises parties if you are looking for the party scene.
Meeting 1 on 1 you will have so many choices 😉
Of course screening is still important to make sure you are getting quality and not just the flakes or fakes.

SLS is very active in Michigan and has listings of parties and events.

Have fun out there!
2inUPMichigan

BeenAround
Virgin

Post by BeenAround » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:48 am

Quick question to those who've mentioned doublelist (or have experience with it): is it legit? I recently created an account to check it out and it wanted me to "upgrade" before I even had a chance to kick the tires and take it for a test drive. As a paid member of SLS and other sites I have no problem paying for something once I'm convinced of its values...so I'm just wondering, as I miss the days of CL :cry:
Fully vaxed, still Covid-cautious but ready to venture out to meet similar individuals and couples

ShellsCuck
Player

Post by ShellsCuck » Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:55 am

We haven't had great luck in SE Michigan but we keep trying! :-)
We had several Very good candidate right before Covid.
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

kort677
Pervert

Post by kort677 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:58 am

finding appropriate partners is one of the tougher things. there are so many different reasons for it being hard to find a partner.
almost any man is willing to do my wife but unless my wife feels a spark it isn't happening.
many men flake out when they meet her and then she introduces me and says that I am part of the deal.
many times we arrange meet ups and the man never shows.
these are just a few things we've dealt with.

Nycadmanx
Experienced

Post by Nycadmanx » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:31 pm

we've found most singles to be very unreliable. we typically find a hot hung masseur from various websites and enjoy him for the evening. transactional yes, but reliable. and you know what you're getting.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Post by funkyfitter » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:31 pm

stevens4fun wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:09 am
For some racy fun right now, take your wife to one of the more expensive hotels frequented by businesspeople there in Toledo. If the hotel is part of a business conference or convention center, all the better. You don't need to book a room, but it can be useful depending on what the two of you want. Spend the evening in the bar. There's different ways to play this but we found that weeknights are best, Monday - Thursday. I found that once we'd a drink and exchanged some small talk with the men at the bar, it was best for me to fade away from her for extended periods. Things will happen.

This scenario has worked well for my wife. There's never a lack of guys looking to get laid.
A good looking, flirtatious woman is always a hit.