Travel jobs for hotwifes

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Travel jobs for hotwifes

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:13 am

Careful. Remember the old adage about pooping where you eat....probably best if she avoids trysts with business connections, they have a way of popping up at inopportune times and ways.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:40 am

I've met a few lovely women who were in some sort of B2B sales. I'm positive that a hook up I had was probably a hotwife situation. Trade shows can be fun if you know where to look.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:53 am

My wife has been in the same profession for 30 years. She has developed many friendships with vendors and salesmen from meetings and conventions over the years. She enjoys being away from home during conventions where she can enjoy the freedom to relax and play.

She lives by “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.”

Paul_Smith
Virgin

Unread post by Paul_Smith » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:15 pm

My wife is a consultant and travels most every week for work. She has made it a firm rule to never do anything with either a client or a co-worker. However, that leaves her with many other possibilities.

A few years ago, she was assigned to a long-term project on the other side of the country which required her to be onsite 3 weeks each month. While there, she met a guy with whom she really connected. After dating for a few months, he asked her to move in with him when she was there and she agreed, with my agreement. For the next year or so, they lived together as a couple whenever she was in town. They would do all the things that couples would normally do and made friends with other couples.

For her part, she enjoyed having some semblance of normalcy when she was away from home. She liked having someone to come home to each night, someone to have dinner with and talk about the day. And, of course, she loved the physical attention that they gave to each other.

From my perspective, I was thrilled that she was safe and happy despite her grueling job. While there was a small part of me that was originally concerned that she would develop feelings for this guy, I soon realized that this did not change how she felt about me. Yes, she did admit that she was in love with him, but she was adamant that her love for me was as strong as it had ever been.

Eventually, the project ended and she is back home with me. However, she still stays in touch with him and gets together with him whenever their schedules permit.

So, from our experience, my wife's travel job turned out to be a very good thing for her as well as for our marriage.

Paul_Smith
Virgin

Unread post by Paul_Smith » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:16 pm

My wife is a consultant and travels most every week for work. She has made it a firm rule to never do anything with either a client or a co-worker. However, that leaves her with many other possibilities.

A few years ago, she was assigned to a long-term project on the other side of the country which required her to be onsite 3 weeks each month. While there, she met a guy with whom she really connected. After dating for a few months, he asked her to move in with him when she was there and she agreed, with my agreement. For the next year or so, they lived together as a couple whenever she was in town. They would do all the things that couples would normally do and made friends with other couples.

For her part, she enjoyed having some semblance of normalcy when she was away from home. She liked having someone to come home to each night, someone to have dinner with and talk about the day. And, of course, she loved the physical attention that they gave to each other.

From my perspective, I was thrilled that she was safe and happy despite her grueling job. While there was a small part of me that was originally concerned that she would develop feelings for this guy, I soon realized that this did not change how she felt about me. Yes, she did admit that she was in love with him, but she was adamant that her love for me was as strong as it had ever been.

Eventually, the project ended and she is back home with me. However, she still stays in touch with him and gets together with him whenever their schedules permit.

So, from our experience, my wife's travel job turned out to be a very good thing for her as well as for our marriage.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:36 pm

I concur with SilverStag's warning. There was such a woman at one of the places I represented. The positions they held did not have the potential for conflict of interest nor irreparable harm to the workplace so nothing was done. But, most of the other employees referred to her as "Roundheels" (but not to her face).

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:21 am

One of my ex wives was a paralegal. One attorney, 15 years younger than her, was always flying out of state to get dispositions from potential witnesses. My wife was chosen to be the paralegal that went with him to record the dispositions. So out of town at least twice a month for 2-3 nights.