D_LitedHubWife and SexiLexi - The Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Re: D_LitedHubWife and SexiLexi - The Beginning

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:00 am

Shortly after early May 2018, first fuck with L, we dove deep into SDC, and as mentioned, SDC was/is a great site for meeting like minded people.

We connected with a man named V.

V lived over an hour from us, however, he lived in the area C would travel to for work daily. Once we exchanged a few texts for a day or two, C&V agreed to meet for a lunch date(since C was in V’s area) with a promise to do a video chat so V and I could “meet”.

Everything lined up and the video chat was a success. It was cool being able to see he was real. C and V had a good time perving over lunch and V was beyond excited to be able to play with me.

And I with him.

Now it was only a matter of time when our schedules would line up for us to drive to him or him to drive to us.

A little about V. V is a black male. Around our age, mid to late 30’s. Single. Easy going. Had a French look to him, he actually was from a town in France. He was a chill dude. Been in the LS for a while, knew the ropes, got tested often, as well as had a vasectomy.

Side note - At this point in my life I was not on any birth control myself. It wasn’t until Spring 2019 (over a year after we started) I decided to get an IUD in place. Great decision. Anyway…

—————

No joke, a day or two after the lunch date, some family of ours, very prude family members, happened to invite us out to spend a few days at their timeshare resort with them for the following week.

They had an extra room, legit right across from their room, and said we could enjoy it and hang with them if we wanted to.

So it’s mid May 2018, just two weeks after L experience, I find myself opening the resort door, very quietly, very late in the evening, sneaking V in….…..

“What???”
“How????”
“Tell me!!!!”

Im sure all of you are going “what the heck Lexi! How could you skip so many details….” Hehehehe

I got you, I got you….

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:02 am

So this timeshare happened to be in the same area as V lived in. I can’t make this up!

I agreed to come hang with my prude family members for a few days. C had to stay home to work, so my kids and I headed out.

In the meantime, C,S, and I chatted about the possibility to maybe see if V wanted to come hang one evening. Of course the three of us were on board with that idea so we threw out the information to V, that I would be in his area and if he wanted to come hang, he was welcome to.

He agreed.

Here were the stipulations:

We had to be extra quiet because my prude family was right next door, same hallway.
He couldn’t meet me till close to 11pm, that’s when I knew they would be sleeping.
He couldn’t stay the night for obvious reasons.

He was totally cool with it all and BAM we had ourselves a nice evening planned…..to get me fucked again!!!!

When you unleash it, it explodes huh?

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:05 am

The day arrived and all day my stomach was in knots. I spent the day with family, soaking the rays at the pool, enjoying the kids, having a good time but all I could think about was getting fucked later that evening.

What would I wear?
What if I got caught?
What if he wasn’t any good?

So many thoughts racing through my mind. It was truly hard to focus all day.

Once it was time to settle in for dinner, my kids hung out with their cousins in the other room and it gave me some time to just relax.

I poured a glass of wine, a big one mind you ha.

I got a little tipsy and remember pacing the room while I updated C&S. S was actually available for a video chat so while we chatted, I tried on some outfits to wear. We decided on a cute little summery dress. We updated C and then now it was just a waiting game.

Just a few hours later…

Everything was set in place…V was on his way. C&S were beyond thrilled. I was so damn nervous.

I legit never met this guy before in person, I didn’t want to fuck it up, I wanted to be chill but yet I was screaming on the inside, my thoughts wouldn’t quiet down, I was nervous to get caught, I was nervous to take his d, I wanted to please… my body was raging to be fucked, I was all over the place.

Then he texted saying he was outside the door.

My heart stopped for a minute.

I told C&S V was here and I would update them when I was done.

It’s go time baby.

I quietly opened the door, left all the lights off, it was pitch black, smiled and grabbed his hand to lead him to my lit bedroom in the resort room.

Once we got into the room, I gave him a hug and we sat on the bed to officially meet in person. After a few moments of chatting lightly, I offered him a glass of wine, he agreed and when I came back we enjoyed a few sips and continued chatting.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:08 am

I never really calmed down. I presented myself in a calm manner though. He was pretty cute for a guy, I liked his style of clothing. He looked like he cared about himself, which says a lot to a woman.

After a few sips of wine, we started to kiss. Once that first kiss was ended, I smiled and just naturally let things progress.

There’s not much to this. There’s not much to being a Hotwife on a play date. I don’t know why I was so worked up. Just sit back and let nature take its horny course…

Just have fun, and play, enjoy eachother’s bodies and dive into the exhilarating freedom mutual sex brings.

I kept thinking about C&S and how sexy they thought I was. It made me smile.

After a few more kisses, I stood up to double
check on the kids (in their own sleeping bedroom) as well as locked the doors in my bedroom and I climbed into the bed with V.

He undressed and revealed his d.

Which was pretty massive if you ask me. Honestly I have no clue what his length was but it was definitely the longest I’ve seen EVER, and especially since starting this lifestyle.

I began to suck on it. Hearing him moan was pleasing to me ears. After a few moments, he decided it was time to fuck.

I enjoyed he didn’t eat me out. It made me feel good. I still struggled with that, still do sometimes even now. For some reason I have this thought that it isn’t the most sexiest thing to me when a guy goes down on my married pussy. I truly am working on it though.

He entered me, I could feel myself stretching. He went slow. I remembered I was so nervous and just kept thinking about my husband.

I thought I didn’t want him there. Mostly I didn’t. But at some points, I did want him there. I felt, he needed to see this.

I didn’t even think to record or video chat him. We never discussed it prior. We were still new to this and learning as we went. It was still weird for me at the thought to have him watch. What a battle.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:09 am

He was on top, slowly getting deeper and picking up the pace, once I relaxed I could indulge in the feeling of the enjoyment that arose as a result of myself taking another man’s d…

He started to thrust a little faster and I began to moan. I threw a pillow over my face in order to keep the noise level way down.

We then switched positions, I climbed on top and rode him. I tried to ride him. I was new to this position as well. I did it with L, but he didn’t last as long.

I barely rode C pre lifestyle, it was mostly missionary style sex between him and I.

I worked it some but felt like I was being unsuccessful, so I asked to change positions. He got behind me and that was a little hard to do with his size, so we settled back with him on top…

I enjoyed it because I was used to that.

He picked up pace a few times then would slow down a few times. Our sex date lasted about 30 min of pure fucking… before he unloaded his load deep inside my married pussy.

Bare.

Creampied.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:12 am

It was agreed upon prior that I could take him bare because he showed recent test results. He felt comfy with me as well.

But it wasn’t discussed fully about where he could cum. I assumed he would pull out and shoot his load on my chest.

But he filled me. He assumed because he had a vasectomy he was allowed to fill me.

All I know was, It felt so damn good.

Once he cleaned up, we said bye and I quietly led him out.

Once I got back into my bedroom, I updated C&S.

“He came in me”

They both were shocked. I acted cool, but both of them were so turned on but also a little upset. But more turned on than anything.

Once I updated them fully with all the details, we had our high moments, it was late, we said goodnight and all chatted the next day.

C&S were a little worried about him filling me. We were supposed to just trust this dude had a vasectomy and all that. Least with STD tests you can see the results. Who carries their proof they are on sterile? Ha.

All day, the three of us talked about what we liked and didn’t like and once again learned more and more. Ultimately it was hot as fuck to get creampied. But it also wasn’t something we were into just yet. Especially with me being fertile.

I was not at all wanting an STD or another baby.

It all worked out and we all found our cool again though.

Midday happened and as C,S, and I were perving, we had the idea to see if V would like to come over again before the end of the week.

We got super excited that he said yes and could come back over that night!

We settled plans and once again my stomach was in knots. I was nervous to get caught mostly however since I met him and all was a success the night before, I knew we would be fine.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:20 am

Legit, repeat of the previous night of play happened. Except this time….

C drove out and hung at a local restaurant while I played. He was way too anxious to wait for me to get back home in a couple of days.

Despite it being late, and a far drive, and having to work the next day, he came out to wait for me.

I thought that was so sweet of him. And so pervy of him. He’s just waiting, eating chips and salsa, trying to hide boners, while I’m in a room just two minutes away, getting pounded….ahhhh our life!

On this second night, I greeted V in a little red bow lacy thong and a black tank top. He loved it.
(See page four pic - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=50563&start=75 )

We had fun, it was a little more easy going this second night now that we were slightly familiar with each other.

Once again, he filled me. And left me so sore.

Once he left, C snuck in and hoped he wouldn’t pass V on the elevator LOL. We joked about the security cameras seeing two guys come and go out of the same room in one night though. Haha

He didn’t pass V on the elevator. I quietly let him in and we made love after I was filled two days in a row…even with a sore married pussy I still let my husband inside me to reconnect with me.

He was so turned on, it was a lot for him that he came so quickly. It worked out nice though because I was legit sore.

Once we cuddled some, we updated S, and C left back for home. He said it was really difficult leaving me.

I thought it was so cute C was hanging in a nearby restaurant waiting for me to be finished getting pounded.

What’s hilarious though, V would have been cool being watched. It was me who wasn’t ready yet.

But that time comes eventually, within the first year….but I’ll get to that when I do. There’s a few other experiences that take place prior to that super sexy event, when C actually got to physically witness his wife get fucked.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:58 am

Thats an awesome update. Leaves me craving more!
Curious if you climaxed with V? If he left you sore, he must have spent quite a bitof time inside you. Was it only missionary(coming from a religious background myself, I have always found that term interesting! I wonder where that term came from-lol) ?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:30 am

Waiting to hear more Lexi...

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:44 am

sexilexi is the best :)

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:04 am

superb101 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:58 am
Thats an awesome update. Leaves me craving more!
Curious if you climaxed with V? If he left you sore, he must have spent quite a bitof time inside you. Was it only missionary(coming from a religious background myself, I have always found that term interesting! I wonder where that term came from-lol) ?
Superb- Hahahahhaa I ALWAYS think of that too. Bahahaha too funny. The options as to how that term came about are endless ha.
I can’t remember if I climaxed or not to be honest, I would assume I did at least once… I was sore because I was not used to getting rammed twice in a row by such a thick dick lol.

Even still sometimes when I take thicker ones, I will walk away pretty tender. But it’s the price we pay ha!
venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:30 am
Waiting to hear more Lexi...
Venus - Thank you! Glad you’re reading and enjoying.
jane wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:44 am
You’re pretty awesome yourself! Thank you Jane. 😊

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:35 pm

Sexilexi wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:20 am
Legit, repeat of the previous night of play happened. Except this time….

C drove out and hung at a local restaurant while I played. He was way too anxious to wait for me to get back home in a couple of days.

Despite it being late, and a far drive, and having to work the next day, he came out to wait for me.

I thought that was so sweet of him. And so pervy of him. He’s just waiting, eating chips and salsa, trying to hide boners, while I’m in a room just two minutes away, getting pounded….ahhhh our life!

On this second night, I greeted V in a little red bow lacy thong and a black tank top. He loved it.
(See page four pic - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=50563&start=75 )

We had fun, it was a little more easy going this second night now that we were slightly familiar with each other.

Once again, he filled me. And left me so sore.

Once he left, C snuck in and hoped he wouldn’t pass V on the elevator LOL. We joked about the security cameras seeing two guys come and go out of the same room in one night though. Haha

He didn’t pass V on the elevator. I quietly let him in and we made love after I was filled two days in a row…even with a sore married pussy I still let my husband inside me to reconnect with me.

He was so turned on, it was a lot for him that he came so quickly. It worked out nice though because I was legit sore.

Once we cuddled some, we updated S, and C left back for home. He said it was really difficult leaving me.

I thought it was so cute C was hanging in a nearby restaurant waiting for me to be finished getting pounded.

What’s hilarious though, V would have been cool being watched. It was me who wasn’t ready yet.

But that time comes eventually, within the first year….but I’ll get to that when I do. There’s a few other experiences that take place prior to that super sexy event, when C actually got to physically witness his wife get fucked.

-Lexi
I WAS so nervous and horny. And proud, and elated. Scared and worried also. I couldn't not be out there with you for nights in a row, and was so glad to be able to reconnect with you.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:37 pm

jane wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:44 am
She is! I may be a bit biased tho. :lol:

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:06 pm

Thank you Sexilexi, for the time you spend keeping all your fans up dated with your story and updates from when you started out in the L/S, much appreciated, and looking forward to your next update.
Keep Happy

Happyjohnson.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:31 pm

Amazing!!! Love that he creampied you as well.
Since you were unprotected I'm assuming C had to wear a condom even though you had just been filled by another man? Or did you let him in bare and he pulled out?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:26 pm

God, I love you....

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:04 pm

Keep on telling your story Lexi, I am gonna keep on reading it! You are amazing!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:27 am

cant wait for the next installment!

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:27 pm

thank you so much for the update an interesting beginning. I have not read your original thread I intend to now because this thread is fascinating. S is mentioned almost as much as your husband. You always include him as much as your husband and confide in the both of them. He is obviously an important part of both of your lives. Without saying too much as you have mentioned have you and S hooked up at all?

DoctorLuv
Trainable

Unread post by DoctorLuv » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:58 pm

You are an even better storyteller than you are a Hotwife. I say that with appreciation & respect. Please remember Steve Jobs often quoted words, “The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller.”

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:37 am

Happyjohnson wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:06 pm
Thank you Sexilexi, for the time you spend keeping all your fans up dated with your story and updates from when you started out in the L/S, much appreciated, and looking forward to your next update.
Keep Happy

Happyjohnson.
Happyjohnson, you’re very welcome! It’s been fun remembering some moments I thought I would have forgotten!
Rogueuser1 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:31 pm
Amazing!!! Love that he creampied you as well.
Since you were unprotected I'm assuming C had to wear a condom even though you had just been filled by another man? Or did you let him in bare and he pulled out?
Rogueuser - I believe C went bare and filled me too. Honestly I can’t remember hahahahahaha but regardless C definitely ended with a bang ha.
daveandjan wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:26 pm
God, I love you....
daveandjan - there’s lot to love! Hehe xoxo
Farmerj wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:04 pm
Keep on telling your story Lexi, I am gonna keep on reading it! You are amazing!
farmerj - I will do that! And happy you will keep reading! Thank you for your compliments!
superb101 wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:27 am
cant wait for the next installment!
superb101 - Me either hahaha 😝 Actually was just writing some up a few moments ago!
lovethis wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:27 pm
thank you so much for the update an interesting beginning. I have not read your original thread I intend to now because this thread is fascinating. S is mentioned almost as much as your husband. You always include him as much as your husband and confide in the both of them. He is obviously an important part of both of your lives. Without saying too much as you have mentioned have you and S hooked up at all?
lovethis, you are welcome! We love S very much. We have met up a bunch and every time he leaves me desiring more. 🤍Thank you for being respectful.
DoctorLuv wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:58 pm
You are an even better storyteller than you are a Hotwife. I say that with appreciation & respect. Please remember Steve Jobs often quoted words, “The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller.”
doctorluv - Thank you for your complements. It means a lot. I will remember that quote for sure.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:40 am

May 2018 was a fun time for us. It was the first time I got fucked by another man since agreeing to the Hotwife life, it was also the first time I took a really thick black dick, twice in one week.

It seemed like things were working out and that this life was going to be a blast for C and I. Obviously, I can’t remember everything, I can’t remember all my thoughts, all the hardships, all the trying moments of learning ALL the new things…but I won’t lie and say it was this easy going process either.

Sure there were more sexy times than not so sexy times, however, there were some not no sexy times and moments we shared through this all.

C and I began to open up more to eachother. Sharing our likes and dislikes as I continued learning and exploring. I opened up some to him as well, regarding our personal sex life. I struggled with enjoying sex for practically our whole marriage due to having kids right away.

I felt like I was always pregnant or breastfeeding and it always put a damper on sex with C. I felt guilty because once he opened me up to being a hotwife, I was at a time in my life where I was done having babies and ready to focus on myself as a woman, and now I get to sleep and explore with other men…. It’s almost like it pushed the desire to have sex with my hubs to the side.

We had to find balance, we always have to find balance. In every area of our life.

That was something we would begin to work towards, was finding the compromise of how to display our personal sex life to eachother.

Every couple’s experience is different. So I can’t say this is a “fits all” lifestyle….For C and I, I got so focused on fucking other men that I almost lost the joy of having a handsome man to sleep next to every night. It was so easy to get distracted by this lifestyle that I started looking on ways to find how to be intimate without having sex.

I enjoy sex with C. We have our own fun and spicy ways of keeping everyone happy. Again, I will keep some things personal between the two of us, thank you.

Just know, we actively found a path that pleased the both of us, where everyone is happy and content and fulfilled with this lifestyle. It’s going to be different for every one… if you put effort into it, you’ll find the path that works for you.

It was around this time, spring/summer 2018, where we began to search for that path. Lots of bumps and hard talks and truths poured out, tears, laughs, embraces…. But it was all worth it.

We both trusted the other and stayed opened and that will ALWAYS be my “word” I preach in order to keep peace and clarity between a couple.

Stay open! It sucks being vulnerable sometimes but when you have a faithful loving partner, it is well worth it to open up!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:44 am

So, now we enter June 2018. Nothing else exciting happened as far as play dates go in May. I’m sure we had some chats going on with different guys and maybe even some meet and greets… can’t remember it all LOL….

But our next fun time happened the first week of June.

He was a young guy, white, new to the lifestyle. From my memory, he wasn’t really aware of the Hotwife life till we matched on tinder and I shared with him a little about what it was.

We exchanged a few texts and agreed to do a meet and greet. His curiosity allowed him to open up and explore what we offered.

I went alone, to keep nerves low on our friend, c24. (I did mention briefly about him in our Hotties Thread: page one - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=50563 )

The evening arrived for me to head over towards his area. Honestly I have not a clue what I wore but according to my track record of outfits, it was definitely some summery dress! HA!

We were gonna meet at a little bar for happy hour but that particular bar was not the best environment so we met at the local Panera Bread. Was different and funny to me as I had in my mind that meet and greets should be over a drink… but that mindset quickly changed when I realized how fun it was to just be in some vanilla atmosphere with a guy who I was about to fuck, and my husband was at home waiting for updates….

Needless to say, meet and greets now a days happen anywhere we want! We have done meet and greets in bars, outside areas, shit, I even met a guy at the local skatepark one afternoon while my kids skateboarded…. Anyway haha 😂 We are definitely more dynamic now!

So we didn’t stay too long at Panera, he was excited and nervous, I was as well. He invited me to his place. On the drive following him, I was updating C&S and my nerves were getting the best of me.

Once I parked I took a deep breath, met up with him and walked into his apartment. I will admit I was slightly dealing with ptsd with Messy’s experience, you just never know….

Side note: we actually started asking guys how they kept their homes - tidy or messy etc….some guy even took a video of his place to prove he was clean. Good times good times….we don’t ask that anymore…but looking back it kind of was funny!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:46 am

To my shock, his place was actually super organized and super clean. Almost like his mom maybe came over to clean and decorate LOL! I wasn’t complaining, it felt nice to be able to relax.

We went straight to his room, which was definitely set up as a typical young guy’s decor. Guitars hanging on the wall, posters up, some trophies being displayed… his bed was made though….

We started kissing and giggling, he could tell I was nervous and I knew he was as well. It wasn’t long though before we both let go of the nerves and I started tonguing his dick, which was average size with a slight curve.

I apologize for not remembering every stinkin detail, but I do remember after sucking him he licked me then slid on a condom and I believe I took his dick in doggie style on his bed. Then we ended with him on top. The whole fuck experience was good but it didn’t last long.

Once he finished he cleaned up as did I and we chatted some, he walked me out and we both agreed we would like to see eachother again.

For those that remember in our hottie thread… we never did see him again. I believe he chickened out, or realized he’s not into hotwives, or maybe he just didn’t like me, I’m not everyone’s cup of tea! And I’m ok with that. Everything works out the way it does.

No hurt feelings here, even back then in June 2018, I wasn’t too butt hurt over it. Maybe just annoyed more than anything but like the seasons come and go, so do my feelings LOL.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:14 pm

Sexilexi wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:40 am
May 2018 was a fun time for us. It was the first time I got fucked by another man since agreeing to the Hotwife life, it was also the first time I took a really thick black dick, twice in one week.

It seemed like things were working out and that this life was going to be a blast for C and I. Obviously, I can’t remember everything, I can’t remember all my thoughts, all the hardships, all the trying moments of learning ALL the new things…but I won’t lie and say it was this easy going process either.

Sure there were more sexy times than not so sexy times, however, there were some not no sexy times and moments we shared through this all.

C and I began to open up more to eachother. Sharing our likes and dislikes as I continued learning and exploring. I opened up some to him as well, regarding our personal sex life. I struggled with enjoying sex for practically our whole marriage due to having kids right away.

I felt like I was always pregnant or breastfeeding and it always put a damper on sex with C. I felt guilty because once he opened me up to being a hotwife, I was at a time in my life where I was done having babies and ready to focus on myself as a woman, and now I get to sleep and explore with other men…. It’s almost like it pushed the desire to have sex with my hubs to the side.

We had to find balance, we always have to find balance. In every area of our life.

That was something we would begin to work towards, was finding the compromise of how to display our personal sex life to eachother.

Every couple’s experience is different. So I can’t say this is a “fits all” lifestyle….For C and I, I got so focused on fucking other men that I almost lost the joy of having a handsome man to sleep next to every night. It was so easy to get distracted by this lifestyle that I started looking on ways to find how to be intimate without having sex.

I enjoy sex with C. We have our own fun and spicy ways of keeping everyone happy. Again, I will keep some things personal between the two of us, thank you.

Just know, we actively found a path that pleased the both of us, where everyone is happy and content and fulfilled with this lifestyle. It’s going to be different for every one… if you put effort into it, you’ll find the path that works for you.

It was around this time, spring/summer 2018, where we began to search for that path. Lots of bumps and hard talks and truths poured out, tears, laughs, embraces…. But it was all worth it.

We both trusted the other and stayed opened and that will ALWAYS be my “word” I preach in order to keep peace and clarity between a couple.

Stay open! It sucks being vulnerable sometimes but when you have a faithful loving partner, it is well worth it to open up!

-Lexi
This is a beautiful piece of writing. Good advice for newbies entering the lifestyle. Open and balanced.