D_LitedHubWife and SexiLexi - The Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
superb101
OHW Addict

Re: D_LitedHubWife and SexiLexi - The Beginning

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:39 pm

Very excited to read more!

DoctorLuv
Trainable

Unread post by DoctorLuv » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:41 pm

What a cliffhanger!!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:19 am

More please!

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:33 am

DoctorLuv wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:41 pm
What a cliffhanger!!
Hehe, I don’t mean to! I just write when I can and trying to remember all the details is difficult as well. But it’s been fun recounting it all!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:36 am

Springtime 2018, I believe we started exploring more deeper in the lifestyle sites to find friends. We dabbled in a few and ultimately landing on SDC. We enjoyed SDC and still do and it’s been a lovely place for our connections.

Even over five years later, I’m still learning all the cool features SDC offers lol.

Around end of March 2018: C and I are doing well. Slowly grasping this new life of ours. Tension rises then falls and we grow closer through it all.

As far as the guilt goes, I struggled with it some but not nearly as much as the few months prior. It was sort of like an out of sight out of mind ordeal, then something would happen and I would be drowning in it.

Mostly because as I lost the baby weight and began to get my body back in check, I was encouraged to start wearing less modest clothing…. And the more I changed my outward appearance regarding my outfits, the easier it got to realize “I’m a grown woman and I can wear whatever the hell I want to wear”

It wasn’t an immediate change… but rather gradually. I would try on a little summer dress that was too short for me then put it back and settle for the slightly longer dress. I just didn’t feel right after being told all those years “you must dress like this.”

I allowed guilt to come and go likes waves on the shore, but deep down I wanted to wear and dress how I wanted to.

Eventually the shorter cute dresses were a norm and the low tops and skirts and little black dresses and heels and wedges… it was all coming together for my new style!

I remember the first time I bought a little black dress. It was tight and cute and shortish. I felt so free and sexy. (I believe there is a pic on our hotties thread-page 1 ) I also remember going out shopping with J (my bestie) specifically for my first pair of sexy heels… she was coaching me how to walk in them in the store… we giggled a lot about that!

Anyway, the guilt, it naturally began to fade the more I grew confident within myself that I don’t have to restrict my clothing options and I can be me. The whole outfit adventure was a fun one to grow through.

Now a days… I wear it all!!! Only very little do I actually care what others think… I usually am pretty understanding and aware of my surroundings and plan accordingly….

Anyway…. April 2018….

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:41 am

It was Good Friday 2018 (early April) and my vanilla friend invited me to the playground for a mom/kid play date. We were chatting and hanging out, catching up, and enjoying the fresh air….

I was telling her about how C and I started exploring alcohol and she was impressed. This friend I grew up with from late middle school and on, she knew my values and beliefs etc…

I didn’t tell her about the lifestyle though.

So we are chatting about drinks and this tall white guy, a dad, slowly makes his way into our conversation. He gives his tips and what not about drinks and we all just hit it off.

Side note - his kids went to school with my friend’s kids… they were in the same class haha. That gave me peace of mind to know he wasn’t a creep. Lol

We all decide to take the kids on a little quick hike and all of a sudden my mom friend has all our kids way ahead and it’s just me and L. Nothing pervy happened or anything but the conversation just kept rolling and I was beginning to think he was maybe hitting on me.

I was still new at this and I kept my cool. I wasn’t bold like I was with G (the mobile detailer) or D (my bestie’s vanilla friend) as in, mentioning I was a Hotwife right away, LOL….plus I wasn’t sure if I was entirely into him or not and not to mention we were focused on the kids…

It was time to say goodbye, my mom friend loaded her kids up and left and me and L and our lids were walking towards the vehicles. We loaded them up and had a moment of just us.

He was nice and friendly and never really “hit” on me boldly but he did tell me I was pretty. He was respectful. Again, I was still learning the ways of men…. Haha

We ended up agreeing to connect on Facebook Messenger instead of switching numbers. We both sent a “hi” message and left eachother.

I of course told C the whole ordeal and of course C was so horny about it. I told him to not worry though because I have no clue what will come of this exchange. I couldn’t even tell fully if L was into me, or if was into him.

-Lexi
Last edited by Sexilexi on Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:45 am

All through April 2018, we were still learning the ropes of SDC and the surrounding sites. Had a few convos going but nothing ever materialized. Went out a few times with bestie, J and enjoyed some drinks, of course flirting any chance I could…

I remember her and I were out at a local restaurant bar sitting outside at the bar and these two guys sat next to us, they were punks to say the least!

However, it was so fun feeling like a teen with my bestie flirting with guys like we did back in middle school…..we were having fun making pervy comments with these punks.I just felt so good.

I felt like I was so confident and full and sexy. Mostly felt the rewards of freedom, of having the opportunity to live a truly free life… it was so fun updating C and him knowing it all! No secrets, nothing held back!

April 2018 was a fun month…

Every so often L and I would exchange messages on Messenger… and some would be vanilla and some would add a flirtatious vibe… I never told him I was a hotwife yet… C and I were just testing to see how far L would go…

It was definitely a fun slow play, like a movie on in the background you’re not really watching but every so often you catch glimpses of it to follow along… That was this experience with L.

C and I were enjoying the story unfold and were patient.

Actually, I remember L and I messaged that same night I was out with J(my bestie) when the punks were trying to show themselves off…LOL,

I mentioned it to L “yes you should see these punks trying to hit on us”….and he sort of got very curious and was almost acting like he was turned on at the thought of me flirting with these two guys.

Was interesting to me but I didn’t think much of it.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:50 am

After a few more texting conversations with L, it had been about a month since we first met, now early May 2018….

L invited me over for some wine. We hadn’t seen eachother physically since our first encounter of meeting…

C and I agreed I could go over and we had no clue what would happen. We assumed I would play… and at this point I was ready to fuck.

C and I were so so so excited at the potential of me actually finally getting another guy’s d in my married pussy. I told myself if the moment came and sex was an option with L, I would do it.

I remember feeling excited and mostly nervous.

But, I also felt right.

I knew I wanted to do the whole sex thing alone for the first time, I couldn’t imagine C being there and I felt like it would make things really awkward…. And specifically with L, since I’ve never told him yet I was a Hotwife…but I did mention my husband knows everything…but I felt it would still be weird.

The evening arrived, I got ready and departed from C. Kept him updated the whole time. Once I finally arrived to L’s place, he greeted me at the door and showed me his place. He had an unopened bottle of Riesling (which I was happy it wasn’t opened yet (in case of drugs lol).

We each poured a glass and sat down on his sofa. A basketball game was on and we just chatted. Next thing I know we shared a kiss and our hands were roaming.

There’s no turning back now…

He paused and had to make sure his kid was fully asleep and while away he grabbed a condom too. I updated C and told him “it’s gonna happen”.

When L came back he said “Your husband knows about this right?” I smiled and said “yes!”

In which he responded “That is so damn sexy”

I felt so relieved that he knew about hotwifing… it made me feel ten times calmer. I don’t know why, it just made me feel good knowing that this vanilla guy knew I wasn’t there to leave my husband…

We kissed some more and I rubbed his hard dick. He went down on me and licked me some. I felt a little weird for a moment but I just tried to push it all aside…He then whipped out his dick and I got on top of him. We were on the sofa and I was riding it, not for too long, maybe 8 min - maybe… and he got too excited and shot his load out.

He about had a heart attack haha I was almost scared lol but everything worked out.

We cleaned up and sat there talking about Hotwifing and how he wanted his ex wife to be a Hotwife so bad but she wouldn’t do it but yet she cheated on him anyway… they divorced unfortunately.

Then we said goodbye and I rode home smiling and feeling all sorts of ways.

“I did it!!!!”

Upon arriving at home C was super delighted and embraced me and was so hard! He mentioned how sexy it was that he could smell another man on me, we ended up having sex with a huge explosion and reconnection…

It was so surreal… who was I? Who am I? What life do I live with my “innocent” husband… wow!

So many emotions and so many thoughts.

It was hard to sleep that night.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:32 am

You have a very engagingg style of narration Lexi. Enjoying this....

Venus

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:32 am

Deleted duplicate post
Last edited by venus-can99 on Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:22 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:32 am

Venus
Visions of images shared in her Hotties thread, certainly also add to that engagement by sum of us. 👍❤️👍

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:01 am

LOVE!!!!!!!!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:01 am

Sexilexi wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:53 pm

I don’t mean to preach here, but it helps to understand how alcohol is acceptable as long as you do it responsibly. Don’t reach for the bottle to bring you peace…or to escape… do it for the appreciation of the process it took to make the alcohol, do it for the taste, do it to get a little buzz to let loose, but don’t put it before God. -Lexi
^^^That right there is wisdom of an intellectual^^^

Hi Lexi,

No, you preach girl. Everyone must know what you're preaching, and it's pure wisdom. I completely agree with you.

I've seen alcohol destroy many lives. I've known guys from high school who died young due to alcohol.

Everyone should watch this documentary: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6498644/

We all have opinions. My opinion is Eric Clapton is the greatest guitarist of all time. Many years ago, we saw him in concert in LA. There are no adjectives to describe his talent. Every note he hit was clean and sans distortion. Clapton experienced a horrific and tragic life, especially during his formative years. He was an alcoholic and heroin addict. During a concert, he stopped performing and walked off stage in a drunken rage. He knew he'd die if he didn't quit drinking. Thank God, he did. In the linked documentary, he said that kicking alcohol was more difficult that kicking heroin. Thanking God again, he beat the odds and found sobriety.

Irresponsible use of alcohol has killed too many people, not merely rock stars. Alcohol has destroyed lives, relationships, families, and careers.

My wife and I are responsible drinkers. We rarely drink during the week. We're moderated weekend warriors. We have kids. They're our highest priority and dominant responsibility, both subordinate to only God. And I don't do hangovers anymore. Many months ago, my wife imbibed beyond her margarita limit. She awoke the following morning with a brain-damaging hangover. She swore off alcohol for a while. Depending on what we're doing and where we're doing it, she's prone to wandering beyond buzzed and elated into the drunk zone. She'll almost always stop drinking if she enters the drunk zone. She hates hangovers as much as I do. Uber is our friend.

Lexi, please continue preaching what everyone needs to read.

Thank you, Lexi, your sharing your wisdom.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:17 am

Sexilexi wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:53 pm

I always always always preach about how effective communication is for not just a vanilla life but also a lifestyle life. I believe S, really helped us understand the importance of how strong a couple can be if they just stay open in expressing their feelings and emotions and thoughts. So literally since the beginning that’s what C and I did and do.-Lexi
^^^More wisdom^^^

Hi Lexi,

You're right again. Open, honest, and nonjudgmental communication is essential for experiencing mystical sexual euphoria. It's the foundation for creating an indissoluble relationship.

My wife and I had intensely euphoric sex on the evening of our first date. She was exquisitely sexually experienced and erotically sexually confident. I was pleasantly surprised (stoked) by her ability to talk about sex without inhibition. She told me within minutes of our getting naked that doggie was her favorite position. She confidently asked me what I wanted her to do for my sexual pleasure. Since our first sexual experience, we've always been able to engage in open, honest, and nonjudgmental sexual communication and all other communication.

If a wife can't trust her husband with her most closely protected secrets, whom can she trust? Vice versa is also true.

It's sad that too many couples refrain from open, honest, and nonjudgmental sexual communication.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:34 am

That is pretty hot that L, who wanted a hotwife, got to be your first full sex as a hotwife.
If you do not want to share these details I understand but:
Did he use a condom or did you let him cum inside you?
Did C go down on you at all when you got home?
We're you able to organize woth C or L (or both) that day?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:28 am

venus-can99 wrote:

Venus
I appreciate this comment loads! And I’m thankful you’re enjoying!
Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:22 am
Visions of images shared in her Hotties thread, certainly also add to that engagement by sum of us. 👍❤️👍

Mr GILF
Awwww thank you!! 😇😈
daveandjan wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:01 am
LOVE!!!!!!!!
So happy to read this! Our beginning story was wild, the more I write it out the more wild I think it is LOL, considering mine and my hub’s history.
Tank Turner wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:17 am

If a wife can't trust her husband with her most closely protected secrets, whom can she trust? Vice versa is also true.

It's sad that too many couples refrain from open, honest, and nonjudgmental sexual communication.
Tank, thank you for your comments on alcohol and communication. I agree, that if we would just open up more to eachother (spouse) a lot of issues could be solved/prevented. But I do understand that it’s super hard to make yourself vulnerable - it takes time for some.

-Lexi
Last edited by Sexilexi on Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:40 am

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:34 am
That is pretty hot that L, who wanted a hotwife, got to be your first full sex as a hotwife.
That is pretty wild that my first experience was with a man who wanted a Hotwife… I never really thought of it like that! Thank you!

Thank you for being understanding of what I choose to share and not share. I appreciate that!

-L did use a condom as stated in the writing.
-C doesn’t really go down on me after dates. Not really his thing.
-Do you mean orgasm? I didn’t really orgasm with L because there was just a lot going on in my mind and body and I couldn’t focus on the sex aspect lol…. Plus he didn’t last too long. It was mostly hot because it was my first experience, that’s about it.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:04 am

it's great that you remember so much and are able to go back and talk about all this :)

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:51 am

jane wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:04 am
it's great that you remember so much and are able to go back and talk about all this :)
It’s definitely been a mind search dig to remember some of the details. I do keep a note in my phone to remember who I played with and when so I can have that data for various reasons. But I don’t keep track of the details. Lol

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:19 am

Sexilexi wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:28 am
venus-can99 wrote:

Venus
I appreciate this comment loads! And I’m thankful you’re enjoying!
Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:22 am

Mr GILF
Awwww thank you!! 😇😈
daveandjan wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:01 am
LOVE!!!!!!!!
So happy to read this! Our beginning story was wild, the more I write it out the more wild I think it is LOL, considering mine and my hub’s history.
Tank Turner wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:17 am

Tank, thank you for your comments on alcohol and communication. I agree, that if we would just open up more to eachother (spouse) a lot of issues could be solved/prevented. But I do understand that it’s super hard to make yourself vulnerable - it takes time for some.

-Lexi

You so remind me of Jan and her guilt and religous background. We're working through that thankfully. Love so love your story.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:56 am

Sexilexi wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:40 am
Rogueuser1 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:34 am
That is pretty wild that my first experience was with a man who wanted a Hotwife… I never really thought of it like that! Thank you!

Thank you for being understanding of what I choose to share and not share. I appreciate that!

-L did use a condom as stated in the writing.
-C doesn’t really go down on me after dates. Not really his thing.
-Do you mean orgasm? I didn’t really orgasm with L because there was just a lot going on in my mind and body and I couldn’t focus on the sex aspect lol…. Plus he didn’t last too long. It was mostly hot because it was my first experience, that’s about it.

-Lexi
Sorry! Yes I meant orgasm, silly phone. As you can tell I rushed that last part and didn't read over it, sorry!

Thanks again for sharing your adventures.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:21 pm

I dont know about anyone else, but i know I'm ready for another installment or two!

4herpleasure444
Virgin

Unread post by 4herpleasure444 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:44 am

superb101 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:21 pm
I dont know about anyone else, but i know I'm ready for another installment or two!
Absolutely! Please and thank you!!

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:51 am

daveandjan wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:19 am
You so remind me of Jan and her guilt and religous background. We're working through that thankfully. Love so love your story.
Dave and Jan, I’m glad you are working through it. Everyone has to work through it in their own ways. Search for the peace and you’ll find it. I have faith.
Rogueuser1 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:56 am
Sorry! Yes I meant orgasm, silly phone. As you can tell I rushed that last part and didn't read over it, sorry!

Thanks again for sharing your adventures.
Rogue - I figured hehe I am sure I have some typos too. LOL. It’s not a problem.
superb101 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:21 pm
4herpleasure444 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:44 am
Absolutely! Please and thank you!!
Superb and 4herpleasure - I’m excited too! Haha It takes a bit to write it all out as well as trying to remember as many details as I can. This was five years ago. I’m glad you guys are excited tho!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:54 am

After my first fucking experience, I honestly never doubted that I would never do this again.

I was just getting started.
We were JUST getting started.

The thought that there is a whole world of men desiring to sleep with another man’s wife out there and I was released to explore…. Had me on fire!

Although the experiences with L, D, messy, and G were all different, we learned something new from each. Still to this day, something is learned after and during each new encounter. I think that is a key contributor to what makes our lifestyle life successful between C, S, and I.

Always stay hungry for learning. And for me, as a Hotwife, always stay hungry for that d. ;)

C&S were proud of me for venturing out and being bold and letting a fuckdate happen. We all discussed loads about what we liked and what we didn’t like and were ready to move forward.

We enjoyed the ramp up from the story line of L. That was fun, him being “bold” approaching me at the playground. It was fun how it naturally progressed to being invited to his place casually. C was comfortable having to wait for me to get back home, but he obviously wanted to watch mostly.

L was a one and done with us. We exchanged a few more texts afterwards but then slowly faded him out of our lives. I’m thankful for the play date. It will always be remembered in my memories, the time I lost my Hotwife virginity.

Needless to say, I gave C&S both the “A OK” approval that I was ready for some more experiences, some more fun, and to continue exploring all this lifestyle had to offer.

Our next experience is gonna blow y’all out of the water… it did for us….

-Lexi
Un día a la vez