D_LitedHubWife and SexiLexi - The Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Re: D_LitedHubWife and SexiLexi - The Beginning

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:35 am

Fox wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:28 am
This is really hot. Sort of similar to me/us without the religion. My wife knew about my fantasy but it was to stay a fantasy until I found OHW and reading and posting here gave me the confidence to tell her I wanted it to happen for real.
OHW is truly a great community. It plays a special part in my heart because it was the OHW community that pushed us on our new journey together. I agree💛

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

rgold
Prepubescent

Unread post by rgold » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:55 am

Thanks for sharing all of this. Religion takes such a toll on people with its insane restrictions. I was in a similar situation. No sex before marriage for me (though my spouse was not a virgin) and once we got married, it just never clicked. Even finally free to enjoy sex in marriage, neither of us were fulfilled. After kids and a crappy 10 years together it ended. Finally, with my second wife we both have everything we ever wanted. No hotwifing (unfortunately) but we're incredibly happy together and having the best sex of our lives even in our late fifties.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:57 am

rgold wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:55 am
Thanks for sharing all of this. Religion takes such a toll on people with its insane restrictions. I was in a similar situation. No sex before marriage for me (though my spouse was not a virgin) and once we got married, it just never clicked. Even finally free to enjoy sex in marriage, neither of us were fulfilled. After kids and a crappy 10 years together it ended. Finally, with my second wife we both have everything we ever wanted. No hotwifing (unfortunately) but we're incredibly happy together and having the best sex of our lives even in our late fifties.
I’m glad you have found a good path for you and your wife. And that sex is amazing!!!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:11 am

I’m not too entirely sure when he started his own thread but it helped him a lot. It helped him to clear his mind and it was a great way to listen to advice and tips etc.

During his process of receiving help, C would slightly hint here and there to me in random ways…now keep in mind… I HAD NO clue what any of this life was. I was a trapped slut, a prude. I knew one sex position - that was missionary. My focus was never sex.

Anyway…..

He would randomly say things to me. I never really thought twice about it.

For instance, in 2017, we were invited to a wedding but unfortunately he couldn’t attend.

He told me “if anyone asks you to dance you should dance with them”

I was shocked and couldn’t believe what he was saying. I responded “Im not going to dance, I’m not allowed to dance! And WHO would want to dance with me anyway lol”

For the record - I danced for a second and felt guilty about it… lol no one asked me tho.

Then other random moments when we would be out in public, he would tell me “that guy was looking at you” I never believed him and would blush but never thought twice about it. I never was like “aren’t you jealous” I just didn’t even think about that stuff because I loved him so much and trusted him.

I remember one time when we first were dating, back in 2004/2005 ish, we were helping his brother move and a few of his old party friends were there too.

C told me (later in life) that one of dudes couldn’t believe how hot I was and that he would give his left nutsack to fuck me. Hahahahahahaha I always giggled at that. C must have felt proud given his secret desire.

He made a few “friends” on OHW and one in particular, amazing man in an amazing couple, asked him something so profound but so basic….

Do you love your wife?

C responded of course I do.

Then why do you keep this from her? You not sharing this is essentially lying to her. You’re not being completely open to her and if you want a successful marriage, you must keep nothing hidden.

C was jaw dropped. He was inspired. Those words resonated so deeply within himself that he was finally bold enough to share his kink with me. After so many years of “lying” to me he finally woke up. Out relationship/marriage was and still is a pretty strong one. I believe it’s because of having such a strong foundation at the beginning but it always tugged on his heart not being completely open to me.

It wasn’t right away that this took place. It was rather a series of talks and what not. But needless to say, he was inspired and ready to share!

-Lexi
Last edited by Sexilexi on Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:22 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:21 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:09 pm
This is going to be an amazing thread to hear about the blossoming of a hotwife from a standard archetype of the christian mom.

I suspect many women could benefit from reading your story and journey. I bet it would make a great book too!
Agreed. Thank you for taking to time to fill in all the fine details of your journey SexiLexi.

Mr GILF
Thank you both. I love inspiring people.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:25 am

dnic wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:41 pm
Lexi,

Thanks so much for sharing.
So many similarities in our upbring and similiar struggles, timely as well as once again struggling to resolve issues.
Looking forward to hearing your insights.

dnic
dnic, it is reassuring to me to hear that many others have similar stories! It makes me smile knowing just how “connected” humans can be even though we have never met.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

unclecuck
Virgin

Unread post by unclecuck » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:33 am

so glad that you sharing this from the start.
this is exactly what this site need for others to learns.

thank you Lexi

Uncle

StandingO1984
Trainable

Unread post by StandingO1984 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm

Well, this resonates!

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:16 pm

StandingO1984 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm
Well, this resonates!
I love this! It makes me feel good as well knowing that others are going through the same!! WE ARE NOT ALONE.

unclecuck wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:33 am
so glad that you sharing this from the start.
this is exactly what this site need for others to learns.

thank you Lexi

Uncle
You’re very welcome! It is always rewarding being able to inspire others in all sorts of ways.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 pm

During that time of C’s epiphany…..

I was dealing with the birth of our last baby and recovering etc……My mind was not at all close to sex or anything…

C crossed paths with a man who was also involved with this kink, as a bull. They hit it off instantly and texted a lot. S was a bull for about ten years at this point in 2017, and always desired to mentor a couple just starting out. S had no intention of trying to sleep with me, he just enjoyed offering his wisdom.

It was early winter when I grabbed C’s phone to check something because my phone was dead. C and I never felt the need to check eachother’s messages with others etc…. Trust ran deep in our relationship.

But I noticed a text thread with a guy named “S”. I was confused because C didn’t have really any guy friends lol. I didn’t read the messages but immediately got happy and asked “who is S???”

C had to respond quickly because I was unaware of his kink still…he told me S was an old friend he used to do business with and he was back in town and they reconnected. I was so happy for him to finally have a guy friend! I didn’t engage much and let him be.

About a week later, C texted me saying S wanted to group chat with me and him. He wanted to meet me.

I was blushing and confused. “Why would he want to meet me?” At first I was like “idk” but curiosity over took me and I agreed to chat.

Again, I still have not a clue what the lifestyle is nor that my husband was desiring this.

We group texted for about an hour. The convo was mainly vanilla, me being me, asking all sorts of vanilla questions… I remember S would throw in a few Pervy comments and it made me blush a lot.

S was given the go ahead to be a little pushy and so he did just that. C was enjoying it all! He was also surprised I wasn’t stopping S from saying certain Pervy things….I guess I just expected it with S not being a Christian. I kept thinking “if my husband was a perv he would be just like S.” Lol lol lol

At the end of the convo S asked if it was cool if he saved my number…. I remember being like “what the heck?!??” I didn’t hear from C (he wasn’t like “nah man”) so I said “sure if it’s ok with C”… C agreed and then a PM text from S, shot to my phone “saved” and I sent a thumbs up emoji back.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:18 pm

Sexilexi wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:35 am
OHW is truly a great community. It plays a special part in my heart because it was the OHW community that pushed us on our new journey together. I agree💛
Loving the story, Sexilexi.

It was the same for us. I only learned the term 'hotwife' a few short years ago (after many years of having this kink, and dabbling a little bit, in the past). Eventually finding OHW in a web search was what made it happen for leggysandy and me. I will be forever grateful for that :D
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:31 pm

Love the story Lexi!

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:18 pm

leggysman wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:18 pm
Sexilexi wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:35 am
Loving the story, Sexilexi.

It was the same for us. I only learned the term 'hotwife' a few short years ago (after many years of having this kink, and dabbling a little bit, in the past). Eventually finding OHW in a web search was what made it happen for leggysandy and me. I will be forever grateful for that :D

I love this!!!! Thank you.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:18 pm

Farmerj wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:31 pm
Love the story Lexi!
👏🏾 I’m glad!!!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:34 am

Loving this story! Thanks so much! Its always enjoyable hearing a woman's perspective!

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:08 am

superb101 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:34 am
Loving this story! Thanks so much! Its always enjoyable hearing a woman's perspective!
Thank you! I do hope my husband chimes in but in the beginning on our old thread it was all him haha

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:13 am

I remember feeling so so so sexy. I don’t know how to explain it. But knowing this guy I’ve never met, found me sexy and hot, and was flirting with me… made me feel beautiful. I smiled at myself in the mirror and felt so good for once in a long time.

The next few weeks C and I had a few talks about cheating, the lifestyle, couples being in an open marriage, swingers…..kinky desires… he never told me specifically he wanted to do that. We would chat quickly but then I would change the topic. I was just amazed that people do this and it was mind blowing to me.

I also kept thinking “What does God have to say about this all?”

Eventually I started bringing it up, asking questions. Which made C feel so lucky and happy. He thought to himself, “I think I’m making progress.”.

S was out of the picture for about two weeks and during those two weeks C would occasionally check my phone to see if I deleted or saved S’s number. I didn’t do either.

To be honest, I wasn’t sure what to do.

After the New Year 2018….a text shot to my phone, “Happy New Year” it was from S.

I immediately screenshot and sent to C “he texted me”. C responded “I know, he’s back in town, we have been chatting. Chat him up.”

I was shocked, but curious.

Also, again, keep in mind, I’m still really innocent here regarding the lifestyle. And still C hasn’t told me yet that he desired to see me with men.

S and I texted ALL day. About everything, mostly vanilla stuff. I knew C and I would read it all at night before bed because I didn’t want to keep anything from him.

That night though…..

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:34 am

You’re a helluva writer. I wish I could write like you and LFA. It clearly makes a difference in people’s interest in responding. I suppose both of you being the female in it helps too.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:50 am

Thanks for writing up your story. I'm enjoying getting all the details...especially your thoughts and concerns. It brings back so many of those feelings I had in those early days.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:12 pm

Do you remember anything specific that S wrote that made you think he was flirting with you? How forward were his texts?

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:01 pm

Fox wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:34 am
You’re a helluva writer. I wish I could write like you and LFA. It clearly makes a difference in people’s interest in responding. I suppose both of you being the female in it helps too.
Thank you. Maybe it’s because of being female idk haha but I will mention that I do truly love inspiring others and when I’m passionate about something it shows lol.

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:50 am

Thanks for writing up your story. I'm enjoying getting all the details...especially your thoughts and concerns. It brings back so many of those feelings I had in those early days.
I love sharing our story when we do meet and greets and it always brings me those butterflies like it was when it was still our first time experience. You’re welcome!!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:07 pm

superb101 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:12 pm
Do you remember anything specific that S wrote that made you think he was flirting with you? How forward were his texts?
When we first group chatted, it was winter. He flirted and joked with me and told me he expects bikini pics by the pool come summer time… and when I read that text I busted out laughing thinking…..

This guy doesn’t know me - I don’t wear bikinis!!!

Lol

Well……. Here I am…. Going to nude beaches and wearing all the skimpy clothes now hahahaha

We still all laugh about that first “innocent” moment.

-Lexi 👙 ☀️ 📷
Un día a la vez

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:15 pm

he was so wrong, no bikini's, just natural

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:13 pm

jane wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:15 pm
he was so wrong, no bikini's, just natural
Well back then I mainly wore one pieces or tank top two pieces. “Modest” haha

Although I do remember branching out with one of my pregnancies and wearing an actual small two piece to show off my baby bump. Was fun but I did always feel “bad” about it….

Not these days tho. The nude body is beautiful and everyone should be allowed to wear what they want. Imo

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:07 pm

Thanks for sharing this - looking forward to reading your "conversion" :D
You write so well - its like watching you and C and S interact