D_LitedHubWife and SexiLexi - The Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Kentros
Prepubescent

Re: D_LitedHubWife and SexiLexi - The Beginning

Unread post by Kentros » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:12 am

We've done meet and greets at Panera a few times. Legit spot to meet for sure :D

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:26 am

Excellent update! Cant wait for more, of course!

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:45 pm

Thanks as always for the great update. We love whatever details you do remember and share, no need to apologize!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:49 am

lovethis wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:14 pm

This is a beautiful piece of writing. Good advice for newbies entering the lifestyle. Open and balanced.
Lovethis, This is great to hear. Thank you I am so happy to be able to inspire others one way or another!
Kentros wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:12 am
We've done meet and greets at Panera a few times. Legit spot to meet for sure :D
Kentros - I think it happened one more time with another guy. It’s a cute place hehe. I enjoy quiet places for meet and greets. Much easier to hear everyone.
superb101 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:26 am
Excellent update! Cant wait for more, of course!
superb - thank you!!! Happy you’re enjoying!
Rogueuser1 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:45 pm
Thanks as always for the great update. We love whatever details you do remember and share, no need to apologize!
Rogueuser - I appreciate the words! Thank you!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:51 am

D_Lited_HubWife wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:35 pm

I WAS so nervous and horny. And proud, and elated. Scared and worried also. I couldn't not be out there with you for nights in a row, and was so glad to be able to reconnect with you.
I love when you chime in!!! 🥵 🔥
🤩🤩🤩
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:40 am

All through mid June 2018 nothing more happened as far as play dates. I’m almost certain we had chats going and we were definitely always looking online or in public. It’s always fun when a man hits on me in the wild AND it’s even more fun when a guy compliments me in front of my hubs.

It doesn’t happen often, usually only with lifestyle guys, but once in a blue moon a random guy in the wild will come up to C and tell him how he thinks of me. LOL

Side note: not sure exactly what timeframe this happened - my guess was 2019 ish….anyway….I remember one time we were leaving a dance club and these two young dudes were walking in. One of them stopped and immediately told C how sexy I was. I started giggling and we actually switched numbers. We chatted for a few weeks very sporadically however nothing more came of it. Our schedules couldn’t line up. It was still a fun experience that made C&S and I horny as ever.

Another side note- most recently, this summer 2023- we go play bingo at our local brewery as often as we can, and there are the regulars (mostly retired folk). One man came up to C the other night and whispered in his ear something. C smiled and agreed with him “I know I know”. The man walked away.

C told me the guy told him that he has a super sexy woman. I laughed and smiled. That was so cute! We always say “Never lose your fighting spirit” hehe

I don’t know how it is for every Hotwife/Lifestyle couple but as mentioned we LOVE men who show boldness by approaching me/C in the wild…there’s something so taboo about it. :)

Back to the end of June 2018…

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:42 am

We started chatting with a guy we found online. Everything happened so fast. Now it was end of June…we said hi in the morning, he seemed cool throughout the day….our evening was free, so we asked if he wanted to meet us out for a drink to do a meet and greet.

He was free. We told him we don’t have any plans to play right away so don’t expect it. He was cool and understanding as he was familiar with the lifestyle.

I did recap this experience in our hotties thread. Here is the link: (page 4ish and 5)

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=50563&start=100

(I’ll copy and paste here as well)

There were a lot of things we did that we don’t and won’t ever do now a days…but we were still learning and that’s what brings the fun as well as the “what not to do” for the future goals. LOL.

C made a post on our hotties thread:

“Had a hot play time last night!

Really great guy. Lots of experience with couples in the lifestyle, and is right in line with how we handle things. Not to mention he can’t get enough of Lexi. I got to be in the room while things we going down, and it was sooooooo hot! I’m talking so hot. Nothing like kissing your wife as she is moaning from another guy servicing her! Woah! I knew it would be hot, but fuck!

I’m sure Lexi is going to have some more to say about this.”

It wasn’t the first time he got to witness me get touched(remember messy?), but it was the first time he got to witness me feel good while getting touched. He was so beyond excited and I was too.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:43 am

Here is the copy and paste from my OG recap….

“Hotwife Perspective Playtime “Finger Fuck”

Friday ~ 06.29.18

4ish pm- Flirt group text happening between hubs me and RA. Plans still in air for a meet and greet that evening.
5:30ish - Plans made and set to meet up at a local restaurant for 8:30pm.
6:30ish - I start getting ready. I decided on a really low cut dress with an open back. Paired it with heels. Hubby was pleased.
8:30ish - We head out. (Just being real, we had our 8m with us due to nursing haha but RA didn’t mind) Running behind as usual haha
9:00ish - We find ourselves in a half circle booth with RA. I sat between them both. Not too long after we got there his hands started roaming to my thigh, legs, arm on my back, etc. The flirting began. Chemistry was there.
11:30ish - My bestie arrives to come hang out. All prearranged with the possibility she would come. He didn’t mind.

It was fun, I have to admit....sitting between two hot guys with both touching my thigh. Being flirty like I am, the thoughts of the on lookers...just made me hornier than ever. I did want to leave and fuck within 20 min of arriving but we stayed and chatted a while. We were all just playing it by ear.
12ish - We had to leave. My bestie’s home was near by so we made our way there. We stopped by liquor store first. Haha
1ish- The four of us have a few Irish car bombs. RA is flirting and can’t keep his hands off me. My hubs was taking it all in. My bestie was chill. I was having a good time. It was just so hot knowing that I have the freedom to go and fuck this guy.
1:30ish - I really don’t remember the time. We start making out and I go down on this guy in her kitchen. She is watching and my hubs is filming. Sadly this guy never got hard. Bummer. He apparently jerked off three times before our meet and greet - why? I don’t know. But oh well. Didn’t stop him from pleasuring me. Hahaha
So we move to her guest bedroom, hubs, RA and I.

I get on top of him.
Started Making out.
His pants come off.
He starts sucking my nipples.

All I could think was I wanted to get fucked. So I laid on my back and motioned for him to fuck me. But he wasn’t hard. Wahhhhh so he went down on me. His tongue felt great on my clit. He started finger fucking me. He actually did a great job.

The whole time hubs was filming and I didn’t even realize he was. I’m glad he filmed it. Hubs would grab my boobs at times. And kiss me. It was def hot having two men there. I didn’t really touch hubs though.

I did cum. RA kept telling me how gorgeous my thighs were. And how I tasted amazing.

We all just laid on the bed and chit chatted for a little bit afterwards. That was a fun experience, just sitting and hanging out, talking about how everything went down. My bestie stayed in the living room the whole time. And our baby slept the whole time! Yay baby!
3am - We said good night and all headed out

It was a bummer his fuckin dick wouldn’t get hard. I guess I just take for granted that men’s dicks can get hard at the drop of a hat. Ha

So lesson learned, don’t jerk off three times before playing with a hotwife. Ha

It was fun having my hubs there. I will admit that. It was fun chatting before and after. It was fun flirting in front of my husband with another guy. It was fun kissing him in her kitchen. I had a fun time.

RA seems legit. So we shall see if playtime happens again. I hope so. I hate one night stands.”

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:44 am

And here are my thoughts, from reading this in 2023….hehe

1. We do not play in front of my bestie (it happened two more times and then never again for our personal reasons)

2. The whole telling someone we don’t play on the first date then turning around and playing is not how we roll now a days. We stay true to our word now so everyone can stay focused and embarrassment doesn’t take place. (It did happen a few more times though with different guys)…..I feel bad that RA prob felt ridiculous he couldn’t fuck me because he was told we don’t play and he made plans to not let his boner get in the way…. And I felt not the best because it did end up being a one night stand. We never heard from him again.

3. Although it was hot at the time, looking back it was so unorganized and dangerous so to speak. I’m happy and thankful C was there. That behavior I had wasn’t safe to handle like that, if I was alone. I’m all for being spontaneous but it truly needs to be a “within reason” spontaneousness in order to keep everyone safe! (I still had a lot to learn regarding this topic - I won’t lie I did experience a lot of spontaneous “take action in my own hands” “unsafe for all” “go rouge and wild” times that all pushed me and C and S to where we have a good grip on how we enjoy the maximum benefits out of this lifestyle. But man lessons you have to learn can be really tough and taxing lol)

I am glad we experienced that night though. Every experience teaches us so many things. All in all I felt sexy and we all had a great time. I am also happy C was able to enjoy himself as well.

It was so late when we got back home that night, that we just crashed in our bed and didn’t mess around with each other or anything. The next few days we tried to chat with RA but he ghosted us as stated.

It is what it is. LOL.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:01 pm

what was your bestie's reaction to that situation ?

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:28 pm

jane wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:01 pm
what was your bestie's reaction to that situation ?
At this point she was getting more familiar with this new life C and I were learning. She wasn’t spooked by seeing me with another guy in her house. She did mention a few days later about how loud I was just from RA fingering me. She thought it was funny and cool. I told her I usually get loud if I can - it’s just natural and to be honest I hate it hahahahah but oh well, it’s me.

She didn’t watch, she stayed out in the living room and just hung out alone till we were done. She didn’t have any ill thoughts about C and I. She was also disappointed that RA couldn’t get hard for me. Lol

She’s a cool cat… I love her and am thankful she is in my life and not judgemental of my husband and I. It’s such an amazing plus to have a free spirit bestie when you’re a hotwife.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:43 pm

That is one cool bestie --- it's nice you have someone you can always talk to without fear of judgement! Hopefully life is treating her well to this day!

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:06 pm

Miss your updates - hope to hear from you again soon!

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:46 am

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:06 pm
Miss your updates - hope to hear from you again soon!
Hey there! Thank you.

I’m not lying and I don’t need to give any details but the end of last year(2023) was not the best for me mentally. Been working through things internally and taking it day by day!

I will mention tho- to clarify, nothing is ill between C&I! We have fun when I feel up to it! Slowly but surely moving forward.

I did write out a post a bit ago but never got around to posting.

So, I will do that now. 😊😊

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:47 am

Thank you for your patience for those who have been following along. I sort of have been in a slump the last little bit but things are looking up again! Feeling like a Hotwife once more. I do love my life and enjoy this avenue of it loads.

I have a few more stories to share of our adventures in our first year. Then the rest are mostly on our hotties thread. :)

So where were we? Ahhhh yes, mid summer 2018.

The next meet up happened to be with my bestie J, again. It didn’t start out like that, but things happen and whatevs… haha

So C and I met up with a guy. He was around our age, white guy, sort of country looking like with a beard. We did a meet and greet and halfway through I started thinking about J and how she would be so into this guy. She loves men with beards haha. I usually don’t enjoy a full beard, some facial hair is ok. Anyway…

I asked if he would care if I invited her up to hang and he didn’t mind. So she agreed as well. She arrived and we all got along well. Things were going good and as we were standing outside the restaurant after our meal, he invited us to his place for some more alcohol and hanging.

I didn’t want to play, because I didn’t want a repeat of what happened with RA. We were still learning….but needless to say, I was horny lol!!

We get to his place, and all is going good… next thing I know we are sitting on the sofa with our friend between me and J. He started touching both of us, just a light touch on our thighs. Slowly moving up some to our womanhood…

I felt good but also felt uncomfortable. I knew I didn’t want to play and I wasn’t into playing with girls. Plus I also felt bad for inviting her into our Meet and Greet. I was so confused but also horny and just enjoyed being touched.

With lots running through my mind, I decided to just go with it and have the mentally of “who cares”… I have a look to my hubs that I approve of this and we just let things happen.

Our bearded friend and I kissed first, he grabbed my boobs with one hand and kept his other near her area.. lol. Then he leaned over and gave her some attention with a kiss.

After a few moments we moved to the bedroom and he laid down while she began to suck his dick. He wanted me to sit on his face, so I did. It was nice not having to look at her giving him head. We stayed there for a while. I was just too in my head and I knew I wasn’t into this - having another woman with me during play - no matter who it was - just not my thing.

So I sort of gave up and left them to play some. Hubs and I walked to the living room and let them have at it. It wasn’t long before they came out and we all said goodbye.

She actually ended up sleeping over and they fucked all night… lucky to the both of them!

I’m happy it worked out for her though. She is a little more open than I am regarding playing with women. But she’s not bi or anything. I wouldnt even say she curious. She’s just more open than me lol.

The takeaway was, I explored some and knew it (being around women during play) wasn’t for me.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:53 am

Great to hear from you Lexi. Hope things are a lot better in 2024. Look forward to hearing your adventures as you feel upto posting about them.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:22 pm

been waiting for my friend to come back

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:23 pm

So glad to have you back --- sorry you had such a rough patch there but glad to hear you and hubbs are well. Hopefully the kids are good as well and you have just been able to enjoy lots of family time while getting back to a better place!

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:03 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:53 am
Great to hear from you Lexi. Hope things are a lot better in 2024. Look forward to hearing your adventures as you feel upto posting about them.
Thank you Venus-can! I do hope so too! :)
Rogueuser1 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:23 pm
So glad to have you back --- sorry you had such a rough patch there but glad to hear you and hubbs are well. Hopefully the kids are good as well and you have just been able to enjoy lots of family time while getting back to a better place!
Rough patches happen… but yes thankfully everyone is well. My hubs is so supportive and amazing. I love him so much. Thank you!
jane wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:22 pm
been waiting for my friend to come back
I’ve been a horrible friend. :( Thank you Jane!!!!
Un día a la vez

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:21 pm

❤️ good to see you back
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

dnic
Experienced

Unread post by dnic » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:31 pm

Hi Lexi,

Sorry about the tough patch you were working thru.
Great that you have gotten to the point of being able rejoin us here.

dnic

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:31 am

Welcome back! And I hope that 2024 is a much better year for you than 2023.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:59 am

Summer 2018 ended and Fall began. No other play dates took place for a while after the last one. A few meet and greets happened, but nothing came out of any until we connected with O.

We texted back and forth for about a week. I remember him being very friendly and easy going. I was able to do a solo meet and greet with C’s approval.

FYI - I did mention this play date in our hotties thread… I’ll share the link:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=50563&start=150
(Page 7)

I also added three pics O captured of me for C.

As I’ve mentioned, I was really trying to adopt the “no play on first date” approach butttt he was too hot to say goodbye to without some sexy time happening. We met one late morning at a coffee shop and it wasn’t long that we made our way to a nearby park. Not many people around, we sat down on a bench and flirted some, which led to a kiss.

So flippin hot.

He knew my stance on no sex first date but with his words and hotness I couldn’t resist following him to his place to mess around but not have sex.

I successfully stayed true to no sex, however we played and it was a grand ole time. I did suck him, ending with a shot of his load on my face. (Read more details on hotties thread)

Afterwards we ran some errands together and I felt like I knew him for a long time. I remember we were at a red light and he made me open my legs and he began to touch my clit. That was so hot.

That was a first for me to be so “bold” in “public”.

After errands he brought me back to my car and we said bye. We both were excited to meet up again….

Looking back, now in 2024, I obviously was very selfish in my actions with him, towards C&S. I did keep them updated, sort of. Usually the plan is to update every hour (mostly for safety - but also for sexy fun… keeping my husband involved while I’m solo is important to us and the way we do our LS).

I’ve had my fair share of mishaps regarding that “rule” we set up…but I have also learned much!

That afternoon, I also didn’t stay true to my “ no play” … no play means PLAY… all of it… minus a kiss.

C was very turned on but there were more lessons to be learned. I knew one day I would get strong enough to stay true to my desire of no play on first date. But with that experience- I wasnt strong enough - clearly lol.

Regardless it was a good time in the moment and I enjoyed feeling sexy. It was a little eye opener for me while driving back home that day. It occurred to me even more how much this LS has opened up my life to. I felt so good and so free.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:04 pm

leggysman wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:21 pm
❤️ good to see you back
It’s good to be back! Thank you!!
dnic wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:31 pm
Hi Lexi,

Sorry about the tough patch you were working thru.
Great that you have gotten to the point of being able rejoin us here.

dnic
Thank you! Life happens and shit happens lol. I try to be as real as I can here without being a “burden”. :) It is good to clear my thoughts and share our journey.
Lookingforadventure wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:31 am

Welcome back! And I hope that 2024 is a much better year for you than 2023.

Thank youuuu! That’s the plan to have a more productive and fulfilling 2024!! Wahooo
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:23 pm

Unfortunately O ended up being too pushy in two areas.

1. He had a girlfriend who wanted to play with girls in an FMF with him. He kept asking and asking and asking… every time we would text he brought it up and every time I told him no, I’m not into that.
2. He got very dom like in his words. It rubbed me be wrong way because Dom/sub dynamic is a very special and deep dynamic to me. It’s not just a play time thing for me.

We eventually had to cut him go.

Honestly it was hard because I did like him but he was being very disrespectful to my desires. He just wouldn’t let it go. And as far as I’m concerned, there are bazillion other women on this planet and surely you can find another one who would be willing to do that with you and your girlfriend. I just felt so disrespected.

We never did fuck or see eachother again… which is whatever it is. I remember about a year or so later, I did get a text from him somehow and it did excite me but I also knew that he probably would fall into the same issues he did before so C,S, and I decided to not open that door up again.

Can’t have them alllll… haha

Beginning of October 2018…. C connected online with a man….who has been so good to us! I’ve mentioned him a few times in our hotties thread. This is how we met and started a sexy friendship with JA…..

-Lexi
Un día a la vez