It takes time. Don’t give up hope

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
ggobble
Virgin

It takes time. Don’t give up hope

Unread post by ggobble » Fri May 26, 2023 6:51 pm

Guys

I have been away for awhile but wanted to share I spent last Saturday night watching my wife get fucked. She came about ten times. My advice is it can take a LONG time and there are peaks and valleys but it can eventually happen. I never thought she would, it took years, but I have seen her fucked, suck a guy off and come countless times. So patience and persistence is key.

Her number1
Pervert

Re: It takes time. Don’t give up hope

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri May 26, 2023 7:04 pm

Congratulations!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri May 26, 2023 7:17 pm

Hi ggobble,

It varies by circumstances and women. My wife had thought about it for at least a couple years before she told me she was going to seduce a guy while we were getting ready to go to a nightclub. We use to dirty talk during sex about her fantasies. So the impetus was there long before she pulled the trigger.

Women's libido can vary. Women can be more horny by nature than other women.

Women's sexual experiences can influence their decision to try new sexual acts.

Women's inhibitions can influence whether they're explore limits of their sexuality.

My wife had a lot of the above going on, and she has an endocrine system abnormality that can produce an abundance of testosterone causing her to be insatiably horny. My wife has no sexual inhibitions.

I knew long before I married my wife that her sexual desires surpassed mine by a huge margin.

She's out with the girls celebrating the start of summer. She told me to stay awake in case I have to pick her up.

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Sat May 27, 2023 4:41 am

My wife is almost 55, I'll be 68 in July. After kicking the idea around for years, we've finally done it over the last three weekends. While in some ways I wish we had started much earlier, now is actually the best time for us. So definietly, realise it might take some time but man is it worth it in the in.

rogerg
Experienced

Unread post by rogerg » Sun May 28, 2023 10:55 am

Took us a couple of years and in our case I was the one holding us back.