Abstinence leading up to the day.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
DonVito4u
Trainable

Abstinence leading up to the day.

Unread post by DonVito4u » Thu May 18, 2023 10:43 am

Our first Hotwide experience is set for this Saturday 5/20.

I've decided not to have any sex with my wife this week leading up to the event. The thought of how horny we've been this week without having any release has driven us sexually supercharged. Im hoping that pays off for us on Saturday. We are still touching, caressing, flirting, communicating, kissing, even a little dry humping like teenagers.
Just No sex of any kind.

Also the thought of my wife giving her first lover a clean HW "virgin" pussy is driving me crazy hot. Add the thought of her giving me her freshly fucked used pussy is making my head explode.

Great times!!!

leggysman
Pervert

Re: Abstinence leading up to the day.

Unread post by leggysman » Thu May 18, 2023 2:36 pm

DonVito4u wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 10:43 am
the thought of her giving me her freshly fucked used pussy is making my head explode
You're in for a treat, my friend.

It's as good as you've always imagined it will be.

After the first time, I was kinda sad when she eventually took a shower. :lol:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu May 18, 2023 4:32 pm

DonVito4u wrote:
I've decided not to have any sex with my wife this week leading up to the event.
As long as it's a mutual decision and not just "something you decided". That's great. We do something similar, but it's only a couple days prior so she's horny, clean, and ready. But an extended time prior to the exciting first time to build on the anticipation is awesome, assuming and hoping he shows up and everything goes great.

Hoping for a wonderful experience for you all.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Thu May 18, 2023 7:48 pm

Pufferfish wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 4:32 pm
DonVito4u wrote:
I've decided not to have any sex with my wife this week leading up to the event.
As long as it's a mutual decision and not just "something you decided". That's great. We do something similar, but it's only a couple days prior so she's horny, clean, and ready. But an extended time prior to the exciting first time to build on the anticipation is awesome, assuming and hoping he shows up and everything goes great.

Hoping for a wonderful experience for you all.
Don't jinx us now puffer!! We've already experienced one No Show. Lol!! On a side note; heard you on Strictly Anonymous a couple months back. Thank you for sharing your story. Definitely used it for motivation!

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Thu May 18, 2023 9:06 pm

Really don’t want to double jinx it but please do be prepared for a no show. We have more of them than guys that actually meet. Even from the ones who seems to be absolute dead certs. They just go silent a day or so before, or worse, with one guy, she was all dressed up and waiting for him to still not be there an hour after he should have been, no communication from him at all. Took me messaging him for him to say “really sorry I can’t make it today”. This guy we thought was absolutely a garuntee to show up as he even called the evening before to make sure she was all good with him coming round.

All the above being said. I really do hope the guy does show and it is everything you wished for. Good luck and enjoy :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

CuckHusband11
Virgin

Unread post by CuckHusband11 » Fri May 19, 2023 1:40 am

We do this quite often. We have sex breaks either before my wife is meeting a new partner or if she’s wanting to spend more time with the guy she’s seeing

Iwatchherplay
Player

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Fri May 19, 2023 3:33 am

Awesome! Have fun!

If I knew my wife had a date I wouldn't have sex with her. Like you I would flirt and tease her. I wanted her to be super horny to have sex. With him.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri May 19, 2023 3:51 am

We also waited before our first meeting and continue to in the days before our friend visits