Boyfriend Ring?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
baltic52
Virgin

Boyfriend Ring?

Unread post by baltic52 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:47 pm

All,
My wife's new fb has put forth a proposal for her. Now, in all fairness, he asked me (before he asked her) if it would be okay for him to give my wife a small ring to wear. He is totally respectful of our marriage and always checks with me for anything that he perceives might upset me or even annoy me. I'm totally not intimidated by this, but I'm also curious what other wives and hubs think of another ring signifying another relationship for all to see (and question)? And, she's indifferent on the matter, but said she would wear it if it enhanced my fantasy.
Thoughts?

superb101
OHW Addict

Re: Boyfriend Ring?

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:03 pm

How about a necklace or bracelet instead? Leave the rings to you two. A ring just seems a bit too intimate to me but, on the other hand, if you both are ok with it, go for it. My hunch is that its giving you just a bit of trepidation or you wouldn't be asking.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:19 pm

I don't wear many rings, they get in the way ranching. But, many women do wear a few to several different rings. There is no reason for anyone to question it as it's quite normal.
If you like it and your wife likes it, no one else matters.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:23 pm

Personally I’m not a fan. My wife had a boyfriends ring and I asked her to remove it after becoming aware.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:58 pm

My wife removed her weddings and replaced them with a ring her lover gave her when spent 30 days at his home. Her mother saw she was wearing a different and asked her about it.

My wife told her mother she has a lover and it’s his ring because my husband gave me to him.

Pauline

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:12 pm

Like anything else in this lifestyle it is a matter of personal choice. Symbolism is important to some. You guys get to do what you want.

I think it is awesome he asked your permission.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:42 am

If it were me I would be ok with it, and maybe even kind of turned on, IF she wanted to wear it on a different finger than the ring finger. That is for the ring I gave her only.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:09 pm

baltic52 wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:47 pm
All,
My wife's new fb has put forth a proposal for her. Now, in all fairness, he asked me (before he asked her) if it would be okay for him to give my wife a small ring to wear. He is totally respectful of our marriage and always checks with me for anything that he perceives might upset me or even annoy me. I'm totally not intimidated by this, but I'm also curious what other wives and hubs think of another ring signifying another relationship for all to see (and question)? And, she's indifferent on the matter, but said she would wear it if it enhanced my fantasy.
Thoughts?
If he wants to give her a ring, he's not totally respectful of your marriage. If she's indifferent, go with her.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:10 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:09 pm
baltic52 wrote:
All,
Thoughts?
If he wants to give her a ring, he's not totally respectful of your marriage. If she's indifferent, go with her.
Not true, he just wants a symbol of his place in her life. If he wanted her to remove her wedding ring, and replace it with his, I’d agree with you. But if he just wants her to have a second ring, that’s not disrespecting the marriage at all, especially if he’s checking with her husband first.

DM
Last edited by DavaoMike on Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carlbiinchicago
Trainable

Unread post by Carlbiinchicago » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:08 am

What finger would that ring go on?

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:22 pm

You’re allowing your wife to exchange bodily fluids and share the most intimate part of her with another guy and you can’t handle her getting a friendship ring? It’s not like she’s marrying him…..

cpeater
Trainable

Unread post by cpeater » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:10 pm

Mine got a bracelet from him as a gift. She frequently wears it. I find it so hot.

fireman
Virgin

Unread post by fireman » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:48 pm

To each their own. I could give a shit “emotionally” about a boyfriend ring. We wouldn’t do anything with this lifestyle if it was a put off for either of us. If she wanted to wear a ring he gave her and we got some type of enjoyment (however twisted it is) then let’s do it. It’s her and I on this ride. She has had the same boyfriend for almost 15 years, along with some sideshow entertainment when the mood catches her right. He knows her more than anyone but myself. No doubt she cares deeply about him. We both know she does. If it creates some good anxiety for me or something pleasurable for herself, then we are good with it. We are comfortable with ourselves and if it turns her on, then it’ll probably turn me on. But that is just us. We enjoy the emotions and anxiety that comes with this adventure. She knows that about me and would not do anything if she wasn’t turned on by it as well.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:26 am

Scary. I wouldn't want her to do it to show a bond with new fb. She should avoid that bond.
But to show off that she's a liberated hotwife, maybe. A married woman I knew (Goth type) wore lots of rings, each one given by a different fb.
It's time that women (and men) in open relationships had a signifier ring. Aquamarine perhaps - swimming against the current.

JeffBingham
Trainable

Unread post by JeffBingham » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:38 am

Breakerhymen wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:22 pm
You’re allowing your wife to exchange bodily fluids and share the most intimate part of her with another guy and you can’t handle her getting a friendship ring? It’s not like she’s marrying him…..
The title of the thread is “boyfriend ring”, not friendship ring. Significant difference in my book. Not supporting one viewpoint or another, just pointing out your chosen interpretation and how it might differ from the question asked by the OP.

Iwatchherplay
Player

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:03 am

I think that's an awesome idea!

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:49 am

I can understand why a ring would be a thorny issue for some couples. OP said the other guy asked him beforehand. If he hadn't asked, I think a ring would be totally out of bounds. Rings are a special type of jewelry with meaning, and everyone here knows it. The other guy recognized it, which is obviously why he asked first.

I think it's worth noting that baltic52 used "fb" instead of "boyfriend" to describe him. Maybe it's because so many vocal posters on this forum get the vapors about what you call the other guy (e.g., bull, boyfriend, friend with benefits, fuck buddy, whatever), but in my opinion if the guy is buying her a ring then he's in boyfriend territory. Fuck buddies don't generally get each other rings. Rings signify more than casual sex.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:46 pm

One of my wife’s long term boyfriends bought her a ring which she wore alongside our wedding and engagement ring. All three of us thought it was erotic as if it signified she “belonged to us” (no flames please).

She still wears the ring as just a piece of jewellery on her other hand.
It meant something at the time, but its just the same as any ,gifts she’d been given.

Rsm7075
Trainable

Unread post by Rsm7075 » Fri May 19, 2023 9:44 am

Sandeep wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:38 pm
baltic52 wrote:

My wife does have ring from her main lover, who is her cohusband so to say we have poly relationship. wife truly fell in love with him and they have been in active intimate relationship with my support….they have gone on vacations together. He is also bi and myself being bi/gay he does takecare of me as well. Of all the men she been with, he is not only absolutely sexy, built and big black cock….they have more of intimate love for another and well being …..public it’s jus another ring …but it’s jus an connection we have as three way relationship.

At first I was jealous and scared…now I don’t worry but always pushing them to be together more often as possible …. he has been life changer for us…he was the one of the first man she connected on her own ..he is aware that wife is Hotwife and fully supportive as well.
Does your wife wear any other symbols of being married? Lots of possibilities
M of cpl

Rsm7075
Trainable

Unread post by Rsm7075 » Fri May 19, 2023 9:44 am

Sandeep wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:38 pm
baltic52 wrote:

My wife does have ring from her main lover, who is her cohusband so to say we have poly relationship. wife truly fell in love with him and they have been in active intimate relationship with my support….they have gone on vacations together. He is also bi and myself being bi/gay he does takecare of me as well. Of all the men she been with, he is not only absolutely sexy, built and big black cock….they have more of intimate love for another and well being …..public it’s jus another ring …but it’s jus an connection we have as three way relationship.

At first I was jealous and scared…now I don’t worry but always pushing them to be together more often as possible …. he has been life changer for us…he was the one of the first man she connected on her own ..he is aware that wife is Hotwife and fully supportive as well.
Does your wife wear any other symbols of being married? Lots of possibilities
M of cpl

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Fri May 19, 2023 10:55 am

My wife wears what she calls her “girlfriend “ ring in place of her wedding/engagement rings when she is with her boyfriend or when she was dating .it’s just a gold ring with a stone, not fake but clearly not a wedding ring. She has had a serious relationship with her boyfriend for almost two years so I wouldn’t mind at all if he gave her a ring to symbolize their relationship. It would actually turn me on if there was a third ring behind her two marital rings signifying her BF/GF relationship.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Thu May 25, 2023 11:55 am

She has been given some rings by various Long term BFs and of course she wore them when out with them .

As far as her wedding ring... it usually depended on what any given BF wanted
Many BFs got off on her wearing her wedding ring when out together as it was sort revealing publicly that he was out with (fucking) a married whore.
Strangely, some did not want her to wear it. I guess they had their reasons.
Personalty, I always left it up to her and her date as when they were out together they were indeed a couple...... and M-F couples usually fucked

If the truth be known, it really turned me on when she wore her wedding ring when out with a BF and I would hope that they also fucked.
BTW those here who are aware of me an my wife's relationship know that I even love to it to let her spend long extended times living with a BF who I also really like.
I want them to fuck and bond as much as possible and living together makes this possible.
I loved living vicariously through their sexual and romantic life together.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri May 26, 2023 4:47 am

Luv It wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 11:55 am
She has been given some rings by various Long term BFs and of course she wore them when out with them .

As far as her wedding ring... it usually depended on what any given BF wanted
Many BFs got off on her wearing her wedding ring when out together as it was sort revealing publicly that he was out with (fucking) a married whore.
Strangely, some did not want her to wear it. I guess they had their reasons.
Personalty, I always left it up to her and her date as when they were out together they were indeed a couple...... and M-F couples usually fucked

If the truth be known, it really turned me on when she wore her wedding ring when out with a BF and I would hope that they also fucked.
BTW those here who are aware of me an my wife's relationship know that I even love to it to let her spend long extended times living with a BF who I also really like.
I want them to fuck and bond as much as possible and living together makes this possible.
I loved living vicariously through their sexual and romantic life together.
LI - When your wife was staying with various BF's for extended periods did she wear her wedding ring? Or as you stated above it depended on the BF?

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sat May 27, 2023 10:55 pm

I see no problem here, one of our long term lovers suggested this, she would wear his ring next to her wedding ring, personally i prefered her wearing his locked collar but she could not wear this permanently for size reasons.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sun May 28, 2023 10:12 am

L wears her wedding band and diamond all the time. She has found she has surprising success when she flirts with the kind of men who wouldn't care that she's married and on the prowl. A longtime variant on this happens when we visit her Dom for a week together across the country. He has her remove her wedding band and wear it on a delicate gold chain around her neck. The three of us often go out together when we're there, and we do get some long looks in public. It's a bit of advertising to those who might guess what it means; a wife on temporary sabbatical from her marriage, out with two men - might one be her husband? It's something L and I have always thought was very hot, or we wouldn't have allowed it.