I'm just not sure....

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1
Pervert

Re: I'm just not sure....

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:52 am

JeffBingham wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:07 pm
Nice to see you have been promoted to the Hotwife forum!
:up:

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:04 am

JeffBingham wrote:
And, reading back through this thread, not before time.

I think Jan has truly earned the title of Hotwife.
And you Dave, have definitely helped her achieve it.

Congrats, and looking forward to your continuing adventures.

Maybe you should change the thread title from "I'm just not sure....", to "I'm absolutely fucking certain...."😁

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:08 am

daveandjan wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:45 pm
JeffBingham wrote:
Ha. Thanks. Not sure we stack up with most but we're having fun.
D&J - All that truly matters. :up: :up:

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:43 pm

Hahahaha. Thanks everybody. Giddyup.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:47 pm

You two are great :up: love it!
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:50 pm

This is a hot story!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:16 pm

Has Fedx given any indications he wants to go further?

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:41 am

It's been a crazy busy week for us both with Jan working late every evening and me going to work really early, 4:30 in the morn here right now. So we haven't really had any time to discuss much. We'll catch up this weekend.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:19 am

Great thread hot hot hot

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:52 pm

Thanks everyone. It is very hot. 106 here right now. Hope to have some time with Jan this evening in the pool. It's crazy busy right now for some reason. Ready for the weekend and some fun.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:46 pm

daveandjan wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:52 pm
Thanks everyone. It is very hot. 106 here right now. Hope to have some time with Jan this evening in the pool. It's crazy busy right now for some reason. Ready for the weekend and some fun.
Please keep that heat down there, it's starting to bleed over into Arkansas ;).

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:29 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:46 pm
daveandjan wrote:
Please keep that heat down there, it's starting to bleed over into Arkansas ;).
Man oh man. Crazy hot here. But.....Jan has been texting with Rob all evening. He is coming in Friday and asked her if she could ask "the powers that be bring cool weather" before he gets here. She looked at me and asked how she should respond. Rob actually texts us both. I told her "however you want". She responded by, "It won't matter, Rob. I think things will get pretty hot when you get here. Missed you and can't wait to see you." Goddamnit, man. I'm on cloud 10. Left 9 a while ago.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:45 pm

That is off the charts hot!

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:47 pm

Can't wait. It's been a while.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:51 pm

daveandjan wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:47 pm
Lol! Neither can we! Who all will be there?

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:52 am

superb101 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:51 pm
daveandjan wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:47 pm
Lol! Neither can we! Who all will be there?
No clue. Hopefully just Rob but you never know. It can get pretty busy around here in the summer.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:13 am

daveandjan wrote:
D&J - You should put some rubber sheets on the bed then have those two fully oil up watch the fun and if they start to overheat, hose them down and get them started again. Fun times all round. :shock: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:26 pm

daveandjan wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:29 pm
Man oh man. Crazy hot here. But.....Jan has been texting with Rob all evening. He is coming in Friday and asked her if she could ask "the powers that be bring cool weather" before he gets here. She looked at me and asked how she should respond. Rob actually texts us both. I told her "however you want". She responded by, "It won't matter, Rob. I think things will get pretty hot when you get here. Missed you and can't wait to see you." Goddamnit, man. I'm on cloud 10. Left 9 a while ago.

Sounds like Jan is the one creating all of this heat :D!

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:55 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:26 pm
daveandjan wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:29 pm

Sounds like Jan is the one creating all of this heat :D!
It appears so. I kind of wish she would tone it down a notch or two. I'm going to go broke buying hay. We need rain. Maybe get her to do a rain dance.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:56 am

Tomorrow is another "hot" day!

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:52 am

Hot indeed. I got up early yesterday to go get a load of hay as we are in a drought here. Damn it's hot and dry. Jan spent the morning doing house chores as is her usual custom on Saturday mornings. I got back around noon and got the pool clean and did a little yard work. Hot and sweating, I got in the pool and Jan soon joined me.

Rob had been with us Friday night and we had good conversation but I could tell Jan was anxious and horny and ready for Rob to join us. The afternoon rolled along, listening to music, drinking some beer and just relaxing in the pool. Then, Roger and Doug stopped by and I could see the disapointment in Jan's eyes. I just grinned and told her, "Showtime" and she gave me a shut the fuck up look. Roger and Doug never get in the pool and, actually, Doug rarley stops by so I thought it odd that they came together. I suspect Roger said something to him about his last visit.

Shortly, Rob came and quickly got in the pool. We spent the afternoon and evening talking and and watching Jan show off as I began grilling for dinner. As I was going in and out of the house to get food on the grill, I noticed Jan's bikini bottoms on the pool deck and I looked at her with a what the hell look and she just smiled and shrugged. I think Doug had probably already cummed in his pants. It was exhilirating to watch her get out of the pool and get a beer or stand and talk to Roger and Doug. She is just so comfortable in her environment and it makes me so happy and proud.

I finally got the food on the grill and sat down and listened to Jan talking to Roger, or maybe questioning him as Doug was staring at her like a starving dog. She was playfully asking him how he had been.......had he done anything fun lately.......and then said bluntly to him, "You can't keep a secret, can you?" I started laughing so damn hard as Roger stuttered and stammered trying to defend himself.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:37 am

Doug is married and a good guy but very conservative in every way. I honestly think he doesn't own a pair of shorts. I was really surprised that came by as he usually only stops by to talk about farming, cows, hay, etc...He's a true redneck. Jan had just enough beer to start the inquisition of Roger and Doug. I was shocked, stunned and so damn proud of watching and listening to what she was saying.

She was telling Doug that she enjoys sex with Rob and told him the story of fucking him and have Roger jack off on her. She was so matter of fact in her telling of the story that Doug nor Roger had no time to say anything. She said she wanted everything out in the open and it should come from her. She told Roger and Doug that she was going to fuck Rob again.......soon....and that they should leave if that was going to be a problem. They just sat there in stunned silence as Rob sat in the pool listening and grinning and enjoying the moment.

The evening rolled on and Roger and Doug didn't show any signs of leaving so Jan got in the pool and began taking Rob's swim shorts off. She asked him to sit on the deck and when he did, she began sucking him with gusto. I mean, she went to town on his dick. I was a little jealous as I not sure she had ever given me a blowjob like that. Roger was watching intently and rubbing his bulge and Doug was sitting next to me with a I can't believe what I am seeing look. He would turn and look at me like "You ok with this" and I would just smile at him.

After a bit, Jan got out of the pool and much like Moses parting the Red Sea, asked Doug and Roger to move themselves and their chairs as they were blocking the bar of our outdoor kitchen and she was about to lean over it and get fucked. She assumed the position and said, "Fuck me, Rob". He was more than happy to oblige. It was crazy as Jan was very vocal while Rob pounded away at her pussy. She was instructing Rob how to fuck her, hard.....slow.....deep...fast....and would talk to Roger and Doug teasing or maybe torturing them with remarks......"Do you like what you see? Do you enjoy watching me getting fucked? Do you wish you were fucking me? FUCK ME, ROB......FUCK MEEEEE!"

Roger had his dick out now and was jacking off like a mad man. Doug stunned and staring in disbelief. Jan was cumming and Rob was pounding her hard and fast as Jan demanded that he cum in her. Roger stumbled closer to take aim ot her. I laughed so damn hard as between thrusts into Jan's pussy, Rob had enough thought to tell Roger to "Don't cum on me, Roger". Rob began his long and loud groan as he and Jan came together. Jan has a unique ability to cum when I cum.....or maybe she's faking it but I don;t think so and she swears that she's not. Anyway, she was having a screaming orgasm and Rob finsihed up and pulled out and allowed Roger access. I really thought Roger might attempt to fuck her but he was about to cum so Jan instructed him to cum on her ass and he shot a huge load on her ass and back. I mean monster shot of cum. Jan turned around and looked at Doug. He was in a trance. Stupefied......numb..... I think she was wanting him to cum on her but I really think he already had cummed himself. She walked over to him, rubbed a finger across her pussy, ever so slowly reached up and naughtily slid her finger past his mouth and hugged him and, as is her battle cry, whispered in his ear, "My House...My rules".
Last edited by daveandjan on Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:30 am, edited 7 times in total.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:45 am

A great afternoon. Only thing is, Dave, you didn't mention you getting any action. Hope Jan isn't neglecting you. Were you up for some sloppy seconds?

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:00 am

Ha. No....Not my thing. My fantasy has always been to watch her and it has finally came true. I'll get mine today. Sunday is our anything goes fuck day.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:21 am

I am speechless but saw the entire scene in technicolor

:cool: