I'm just not sure....

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
daveandjan
Pervert

Re: I'm just not sure....

Unread post by daveandjan » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:51 am

She's known him for a long time as he has delivered daily at her work for years. Apparently, they talk daily. He has driven by our house countless times making deliveries. We live in a rural area on several acres, on a county road so we do not have nearby neighbors. But, you can see the pool from the road where you have to slow way down coming and going because of a sharp curve. He mentioned to her once that he did not know we lived there and told her he really liked "the view". Apparently he saw her in one of her thong swimsuits and it flattered her that he noticed and cared to comment. So, she tried to make sure and "be available" when he would drive by. That morphed into more conversation with him that I have not to been privy to until just lately.

So, when he delivered the first time with her bottomless, things got a bit more real and I knew she was wanting him. She set up the second delivery so she could flash him again and give him a bit of a show. During the conversation Monday, she basically explained to him my "perversion" to have her show herself to men, candaulist is the word I think. She said she never mentioned sex to him but explained she enjoyed being looked at and she did not want to cause him any angst or have things "escalate" to anything that was uncomfortable for him. She said he asked about my thoughts on things and she told him everything about my perversion to watch her and that I had been talking to her about "things" for years. Again, she never mentiioned sex or fucking him but made it clear that I was on board and happy. He smiled, gave her a big hug and told her he would "see her tomorrow". That;s about it. We'll see how it plays out. Lots of summer left.
Last edited by daveandjan on Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:16 am, edited 4 times in total.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:46 am

Thats an awesome update! Thanks!

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:18 am

Rob will be here today and I can already see Jan is giddy with excitement. It's going to be a good day.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:50 am

daveandjan wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:18 am
Rob will be here today and I can already see Jan is giddy with excitement. It's going to be a good day.

Im excited to read your updates!

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:04 am

It was a good day. Still trying to wrap my brain around what happened. So, here goes.

Jan had to work for a little while ysterday morning. I worked in the yard and got the pool clean. She got home around noon and quickly changed into her white thong bikini and marched outside leaving me sitting in my chair watching golf. I could sense she was horny. I changed into my swim shorts and went outside. She was feeding her birds and watering her plants amd looking great. We soon retreated to the pool.

About 3:00, our friend Roger stopped by and I was bummed because I knew Rob would be here soon. I sat on the deck with Roger and Jan stayed in the pool. Sure enough, Rob drove up and as he typically does, backed up his suv next to the carport and popped the back hatch open where he keeps his beer cooler. Jan got out of the pool and went to greet him. You can't really see his vehicle clearly from the pool deck and after some time, Jan was still gone. I got up and walked towards the carport and there she was, bent over with her head inside his suv and he pounding her from behind. He greeted me with a "Hi Dave". I was blown away. Jan was moaning and I uttered something about Roger being here and she said "I don't care. He can watch if he wants". I walked back towards the pool and montioned Roger over. Oh my. He looked at me in shock, I shrugged my shoulders and Rob said "Hi Roger". and kept pounding away at Jan. Jan mumbled something to Roger about what happens here stays here and told him he was free to watch. Soon, Roger had his dick in his hand and jacking off furiously as he walked up so Jan could see. I couldn't beleive what I was seeing.
Last edited by daveandjan on Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:18 am, edited 7 times in total.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:11 am

Jan started cumming and I could tell Rob was close. Jan was telling Rob to cum in her and kept saying she wasn't done with him yet. It's all a blur but she said something to the effect that she would be the one doing the fucking later. Rob let out a loud groan as he and Jan came together with Roger shooting his load all over her side and back. I was hard as a rock but kept myself from acting as I am getting older and not wanting to ruin my plans for later.

Roger left around 5:00 and Jan began telling Rob what she had planned for him. More to come.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:29 am

Sorry. Had to take a nap. I'm give out. So, Jan was telling Rob all about how she wanted to "take control" and ride him and fuck him amazon style.You can google amazon position. It's amazing to watch. Jan likes to take control sometimes and when she does, it's glorious. She gets very vocal and demanding. So, when Rob could get himself back up, we retreated to the bedroom and she took over. She told him to undress and lay on his back and she mounted him and rode him hard and loud, She then switched to reverse and rode him some more while telling him how she was going to fuck him. This went on for proably 10 minutes.

She then had him lay with his legs hanging off the side of the bed. She grabbed his kegs and pushed them up in the air and back and mounted him and fucked him furiously while asking him, "Do you like being fucked, Rob? Do you like me fuckiing you?" He responded but I'm not sure what he said. She was absolutely giving him all she had and told him to let her know when he was about to cum because she wanted a face full. I about fell down. She's let me cum on her face several times but she readily admits it's for me and not for her so it doesn't happen often.

She instructed me to start jacking off because she wanted my load as well. I obliged as I was hard as hell and about to explode. Rob finally blurted out "I'm ready" and she let his legs down and hit her knees. Rob stood up just in time to unload a massive load on her face and that's all it took for me to release my load on her as well.

Jan stayed down for a few moments smiling at Rob and I as she wiped cum out of her eyes. She stood up and gave Rob a big hug and then me and said, "Should I wear this the rest of the evening or can I clean it off now". Rob and I played with her telling her she needed to wear it but that didn't work.

We talked for an hour or so, had some dinner and Rob headed back to his cabin. He told us he had to travel to Boston for work soon but would let us know when we could expect him to be back down.
Last edited by daveandjan on Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:06 am

daveandjan wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:29 am
Sorry. Had to take a nap. I'm give out. So, Jan was telling Rob all about how she wanted to "take control" and ride him and fuck him amazon style. Jan kijes to take control sometimes and when she does, it's glorious. She gets very vocal and demanding. So, when Rob could get himself back up, we retreated to the bedroom and she took over. She told him to undress and lay on his back and she mounted him and rode him hard and loud, She then switched to reverse and rode him some more while telling him how she was going to fuck him. This went on for proably 10 minutes.

She then had him lay with his legs hanging off the side of the bed. She grabbed his kegs and pushed thiem up in the air and back and mounred him and fucked him furiously while asking him, "Do you like being fucked, Rob? Do you like me fuckiing you?" He responded but I'm not sure what he said. She was absolutely giving him all she had and told him to let her know when he was about to cum because she wanted a face full. I about fell down. She's let me cum on her face several times but she readily admits it's for me and not for her so it doesn't happen often.

She instructed me to start jacking off because she wanted my load as well. I obliged as I was hard as hell and about to explode. Rob finally blurted out "I'm ready" and she let his legs down and hit her knees. Rob stood up just in time to unload a massive load on her face and that's all it took for me to release my load on her as well.

Jan stayed won for a few moments smiling at Rob and I as she wiped cum out of her eyes. She stood up and gave Rob a big hug and then me and said, "Should I wear this the rest of the evening or can I clean it off now". Rob and I played with her telling her she needed to wear it but that didn't work.

We talked for an hour or so, had some dinner and Rob headed back to his cabin. He told us he had to travel to Boston for work soon but would let us know when we could expect him to be back down.
D&J - A nice restful weekend I see. Great write up of Jan's evolving sexuality and sex life. She is such a lucky lady. Now to Kurt....... :shock: :shock:

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:09 am

She's an animal when she's horny. Totally different creature.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:21 pm

Im curious what Roger said afterwards and what Jen said about him if anything.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:17 am

Roger didn't have a lot to say, really. He kept asking me if "we were ok" meaning was I mad at him. I kept telling him we were good. He just kept staring at Jan and then looking down. She assured him that everything was ok but told him to keep this to himself. Roger lives here and is an friend of ours for 20 years or more. I've actually known him for 40 or better but Jan got introduced to him when we met 23 years go.

He has seen her nude several times but this is the first time to see her in action and only the 3rd time she has been. Roger is not married and we are confident he will not share the story with anyone as her really doens't hang out with anyone except us and that is only occassionaly. He knows Rob but has never met Rob's wife and Jan stressed to him that is was important to keep things quiet. Roger gave Jan a really big hug and a kiss on the top of her head when he left and looked her straight in the eyes and said a very heart felt "Thank You," I think he had enjoyed himself.
Last edited by daveandjan on Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:05 pm

Good for Jan :D!

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:09 am

Thanks, FG. It's all so surreal. Jan's on cloud 9. We are in the process of reading thru your and H#1's story. Reading helps sooooo much. It gives her a little peace knowing there are "others" out there that are exploring and enjoying sex with someone other than their husband.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:24 pm

Any updates? Rob still "coming" tomorrow? Anything new on Fedx?

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:39 pm

Nothing to report, really. Fed Ex Kurt bought her another swimsuit and delivered to her yesterday, Rob is not coming in this weekend but my friend Josh said he is going to stop by tomorrow, He's a contractor that I work with sometimes and I invited him over, We'll see. Jan has never met him.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:17 pm

daveandjan wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:39 pm
Nothing to report, really. Fed Ex Kurt bought her another swimsuit and delivered to her yesterday, Rob is not coming in this weekend but my friend Josh said he is going to stop by tomorrow, He's a contractor that I work with sometimes and I invited him over, We'll see. Jan has never met him.
Fantastic! IS there absolutely no sexual attraction to Roger?
Did Kurt deliver it to her work? Very hot!!! I have to believe hes getting closer to figuring out how to make that happen.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:32 am

No sexual attraction to Roger but he did jack off on her so that was fun to watch. Kurt delivers daily to Jan's workplace. He went into her office and gave her the package and told her he thought she would look good in it. I do expect him to fuck her at some point but those details have yet to be worked out.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:00 am

daveandjan wrote:
D&J - If Kurt delivers them to your house if think he should of course help with Jan putting them on. To ensure the look and the fit are as expected. I think that's only fair, you know. :o :lol: :lol: :roll:

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:14 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:00 am
daveandjan wrote:
D&J - If Kurt delivers them to your house if think he should of course help with Jan putting them on. To ensure the look and the fit are as expected. I think that's only fair, you know. :o :lol: :lol: :roll:
That's actually a great idea. I will make that happen. I've been talking with Jan this morning about her attire for the day, or lack thereof. If Josh shows up, I want to make sure he enjoys his visit. She has not agreed to anything yet but the day is young.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:31 am

Im excited to hear about yesterday

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:40 am

I wish I had something to report. Josh did not show up. Jan was dressed to impress and, as usual, took her bottoms off as she loves being nude outside. No visitors but several honks from vehicles passing by. A very quiet but relaxing Saturday. I'm going to try and get some pic's today as she is typically very horny on Sundays.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:42 am

Hey! Still a win for us! Kurt drive by?

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:04 am

Yes he did. He stopped on the road and Jan made sure he got a good view. He honked and waved and went on his way.

JeffBingham
Trainable

Unread post by JeffBingham » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:07 pm

Nice to see you have been promoted to the Hotwife forum!

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:45 pm

JeffBingham wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:07 pm
Nice to see you have been promoted to the Hotwife forum!
Ha. Thanks. Not sure we stack up with most but we're having fun.