I'm just not sure....

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: I'm just not sure....

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:44 am

daveandjan wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:59 am
Rob was here all day yesterday but we had other guys drop by and they stayed late so, sadly, nothing happened as far as sex. The Fed Ex guy stopped and delivered a package Jan had ordered. She was wearing no bottoms and invited him to come meet me. His name is Kirk. He explaind to us that he lived exactly 36.4 miles from his driveway to ours. I thought it odd but Jan just laughed and said, "Are you stalking me"? He's a very handsome dude and she walked him back to his truck. When he left I said, "Would you fuck him"? She just looked at me and smiled. That's a yes. I think.
D&J - I doubt dropping off a package for bottomless Jan is the highlight of Kirk's day. Nope, just can't see it. :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :roll:

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:08 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:44 am
daveandjan wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:59 am
Rob was here all day yesterday but we had other guys drop by and they stayed late so, sadly, nothing happened as far as sex. The Fed Ex guy stopped and delivered a package Jan had ordered. She was wearing no bottoms and invited him to come meet me. His name is Kirk. He explaind to us that he lived exactly 36.4 miles from his driveway to ours. I thought it odd but Jan just laughed and said, "Are you stalking me"? He's a very handsome dude and she walked him back to his truck. When he left I said, "Would you fuck him"? She just looked at me and smiled. That's a yes. I think.
D&J - I doubt dropping off a package for bottomless Jan is the highlight of Kirk's day. Nope, just can't see it. :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :roll:
Hahaha.........probably right.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:25 am

"Kirk" will be talking about that story for years! LOL

It's going to be interesting to see if Jan decides to conquer anyone else after Rob. No doubt she can.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:46 pm

philxxo wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:25 am

It's going to be interesting to see if Jan decides to conquer anyone else after Rob. No doubt she can.
We're going out to eat in a bit and I plan to talk to her about that.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:51 pm

daveandjan wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:46 pm
philxxo wrote:

D&J - Buffet I trust. Never know if Jan might find something unexpectedly appealing. :P :P :lol: :lol: :roll:

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:04 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:51 pm
daveandjan wrote:
philxxo wrote:

D&J - Buffet I trust. Never know if Jan might find something unexpectedly appealing. :P :P :lol: :lol: :roll:
Ha. No. Mexican. 20th anniversary.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:30 pm

Congrats! Did you two discuss the next step?

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:13 am

Thanks and yes we did. His name is not Kirk, it's Kurt. Jan is the manager of a pharmaceutical company and he delivers there daily on weekdays. I was wondering why just recently he had been delivering to our home on Saturdays out in a rural area. Apparently they talk more than I realized and she asked him to hold her packages if he wanted until Saturday and gave him our address as she always receives packages at her work. I can tell she thinks he is hot and enjoys talking and flirting/teasing him. I asked her if she would consider fucking him and she just smiled. Ball is in her court.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:15 am

Thats outstanding! Hopefully, that can happen soon.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:01 am

daveandjan wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:04 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:51 pm
daveandjan wrote:
philxxo wrote:

D&J - Buffet I trust. Never know if Jan might find something unexpectedly appealing. :
Ha. No. Mexican. 20th anniversary.
D&J - Ah, well I think Kurt is a portion of that buffet and apparently found appealing. :lol: :lol: :o

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:27 am

She's definately has fucking Kurt on her mind but wondering about the timing. He is married and he works alot being a Fed Ex guy. She can't fuck him at work. She could fuck him here but it would have to be a fairly quick one, I would think. We are alone this weekend, I hope, and she has ordered 2 new bikinis that are schduled to be delivered today. I'll be anxious to see if she gets them today or will she tell him to bring them here on Saturday.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:44 pm

daveandjan wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:27 am
She's definately has fucking Kurt on her mind but wondering about the timing. He is married and he works alot being a Fed Ex guy. She can't fuck him at work. She could fuck him here but it would have to be a fairly quick one, I would think. We are alone this weekend, I hope, and she has ordered 2 new bikinis that are schduled to be delivered today. I'll be anxious to see if she gets them today or will she tell him to bring them here on Saturday.
So???? Did the bikinis arive today or will Kurt be delivering them Sat?

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:42 am

She uses my Amazon Prime account so I can see when packages are delivered. It showed to be delivered yesterday but she did NOT come home with it. I never said a word. I suspect she told him to bring them by the house Saturday. Can't wait for Saturday. That will tell me everything I think I already know.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:43 am

Fantastic! Very exciting news!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:10 am

daveandjan wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:27 am
D&J - I hope Jan got them on a 'half off 'sale. :o :???: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:18 pm

Has your wife given you any more indications of Mr. Fed ex?

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:50 am

We've discussed it. She obviously think he's hot and she has told me she has known him for quite some time as he delivers daily to her workplace as he does mine. Of course, I never talk to him and she talks to him daily. That being said, we have discussed the possibility of her fucking him but she just kind of brushes it off and says, "Is seeing me naked not enough"? We'll see what tomorrow brings.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:20 am

Thanks for the update!

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:42 am

daveandjan wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:50 am
We've discussed it. She obviously think he's hot and she has told me she has known him for quite some time as he delivers daily to her workplace as he does mine. Of course, I never talk to him and she talks to him daily. That being said, we have discussed the possibility of her fucking him but she just kind of brushes it off and says, "Is seeing me naked not enough"? We'll see what tomorrow brings.
I’m going to be jelly if she lets Fedex guy take her ass, tbh. I’ve become attached.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:39 am

hwfanatic wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:42 am
daveandjan wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:50 am
I’m going to be jelly if she lets Fedex guy take her ass, tbh. I’ve become attached.
Ha. I bet that doesn't happen.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:35 pm

Are there more pics of Jan somewhere? Cause her ass pic you have as your avatar is just stellar. I remember you had some short video or something one time. I can hardly wait to get pics of my wife. If she lets me.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:14 pm

philxxo wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:35 pm
Are there more pics of Jan somewhere? Cause her ass pic you have as your avatar is just stellar. I remember you had some short video or something one time. I can hardly wait to get pics of my wife. If she lets me.
Go the hotties thread. PM us if you need help.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:14 pm

Any afternoon updates? Loving your story!

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:05 pm

superb101 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:14 pm
Any afternoon updates? Loving your story!
What he said. Did FedEx guy deliver his package?
👀

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:26 am

Ha. He did. Jan was in the pool and I was cleaning the grill when he pulled up. Jan got out of the pool and waved him over. He handed her the package and she acted all excited and said, "My new swimsuits".......I laughed and said "I thought they were delivered Wednesday"? His jaw hit the deck and Jan started laughing and looked at him and said, "BUSTED". The she commenced to opening the package and said she couldn't wait to try them on. As she was pulling the tags off, Kurt and I were admiring my new recteq pellet grill and she stripped down to nothing as she began to change. I just gave Kurt a what the hell look as she was changing.

He stayed and chatted about 10 minutes. He is married, second marriage, no kids with her, 2 grown kids with the first. He's 48 and a really handsome guy. He has a pool as well but lives in a neighborhood but says his wife would never go nude even if they didn't. Jan modeled for us and then stripped naked and offered to walk him to his van. He said that wouldn't be necessary and shook my hand and turned to Jan with a look like, Ok, I need to go. She reached down to her pussy and rubbed it and opened her wet lips and just stared at him, then gave him a big hug and told him thanks for the delivery and ran her finger past his mouth as she released her hug on him and said, "See you Monday". Damnit, man. I about fell down. MY WIFE! Unbelievable.
Last edited by daveandjan on Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:08 am, edited 7 times in total.