To Watch or not to Watch?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Harold 1Lulu23
Virgin

Re: To Watch or not to Watch?

Unread post by Harold 1Lulu23 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:30 pm

I love to watch my wife with other men. The more the merrier and the wilder the better.

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:01 pm

I prefer my wife to get as much sex as she wants. Given time constraints on our lives, sometimes that has meant I'm not there (well, most of the time) and sometimes it's meant that I'm there. If I'm available, I definitely want to be there. But, I certainly love coming home to her having been freshly fucked or coming home and waiting for her to come home thus. I absolutely love watching my wife having sex. The more she enjoys it, the more I enjoy it. I especially love it when she plays with a regular boyfriend (they get to take her bareback) and they cum inside of her. That's where she prefers they cum. Plus, I get the added bonus of having sex with her right after they've cum in her! Sooooo hot! But, hearing her tell me all about her escapades is also enthralling.

marriedman50
Trainable

Unread post by marriedman50 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:32 am

My wife is not yet a hotwife, so this is hypothetical, but for me a very big draw of this lifestyle is the idea of watching my wife have sex and orgasm with another man. For me the whole point is for her to get pleasure with another man and for me to see her experiencing the thrill of being with another, plus I want it to be something that we do together as a couple for both of us. However, I've been chatting a lot with a hotwife on another site, and it's opened my eyes to the benefits of allowing your hw to play solo, at least part of the time. I completely understand that it would be easier for her to relax without worrying about what I might feel (even though I would encourage her to focus on her own pleasure and not be concerned about my presence), and I can even see that it would be incredibly exciting to know that she's having sex with another somewhere else while I'm busy at work or home. So if we do manage to get there, I expect it will be a bit of both. One thing that I really would like to experience is having sex with her immediately after she's been filled with another man's cum, and that would be tricky to arrange if I wasn't present.

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 am

I have a hard time choosing one or the other. I loved watching, seeing her passion as they kissed, watching him remove her clothes and seeing her naked for the first time. It was like I was seeing her naked for the first time through his eyes. I loved watching him enter her, hearing her moans and orgasms and telling him to fuck me harder. But at the same time, I loved the anticipation of her coming home after she was with another without me there. Her telling me what they did, how it felt. Her excitement and joy of sharing it with me.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:32 am

I like coming home to find her laying in bed with that fresh fucked look and her pussy red and swollen from his fucking. She will look at me and say, “look what he did to me, you never did this to me”

sissy pauline

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:14 am

luvwives999 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 am
I have a hard time choosing one or the other. I loved watching, seeing her passion as they kissed, watching him remove her clothes and seeing her naked for the first time. It was like I was seeing her naked for the first time through his eyes. I loved watching him enter her, hearing her moans and orgasms and telling him to fuck me harder. But at the same time, I loved the anticipation of her coming home after she was with another without me there. Her telling me what they did, how it felt. Her excitement and joy of sharing it with me.

100% agree with this buddy. Exactly how I feel.

HappilyShared
Experienced

Unread post by HappilyShared » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:24 pm

Watch, Hands Down Choice ...