Mom's a hotwife... and scores with my husband

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
sophie_joy
Experienced

Mom's a hotwife... and scores with my husband

Unread post by sophie_joy » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:03 am

After months of hinting, and outright asking, my mother finally got what she wanted. Sex with my husband.

Hubby had been looking forward to it, because Mom's a babe. I had been the one resisting. I finally decided allowing two people I love to have an experience they desire was the right thing to do, and I gave the OK.

Talking to hubby afterward, I wanted to know how Mom and I compare (and I wanted to be better!) He said,

"She's very similar to you in bed. Same noises, cums the same way. But her legs are longer and she can wrap them around me."

"You like that better?" (Please say no!)

"Yes."

"So who would you rather fuck?"

"Both of you."

Sigh.

Mom was ecstatic when I talked to her. She said Brent has the hardest dick she's ever had. He was great with his mouth. She felt young again. She begged me to let her be part of his sex life going forward.

I asked Mom if she was going to be sleeping with other men. Her response: "Not if Brent can keep us both satisfied."

So there we are. I feel like I'm in competition with my mother. But it does make me want to jump his bones and prove I'm the best.

Pufferfish
Player

Re: Mom's a hotwife... and scores with my husband

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:40 am

Not quite sure how I feel about his response to you asking him which sex he likes better... On the one hand, it's kind of a dick move to say to your wife that he likes sex with her mother more. On the other hand, honesty is the best policy and all that, and being able to ask him direct questions and have him answer honestly is typically a good thing.

The kind of competitiveness between women like you are describing with wanting to be better than your mother is a great driving force to improve. It's kind of like how if a guy is hesitant to say "I love you" to a woman when she wants him to, she will try harder and do anything to get him to say and mean it. But women don't typically like to share a guy, and can get rather vicious, but men are typically like that too I guess. I just hope you all communicate well and remain good with all this, because this hits literally as close to home as you can get. And could end up very very bad if you aren't all careful.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

TwoFunTexans
Experienced

Unread post by TwoFunTexans » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:20 am

Are you a hotwife as well? Is he permitted to have sex with anyone else or your mom now the only exception? Is your mom married to your dad or some other fellow?

Pretty damn hot situation for both of y'all!

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:05 am

A woman I was dating had a very distinctive mole on her labia. She said her daughter had the same one.

I started sleeping with my ex-SIL just after I divorced her sister. When they were teens they both worked at the same place and got mistaken often, so the resemblance was there. They both have similar breasts, although her sisters are smaller. They have different pussy's though. They both make the same moans, and like the same techniques, but the sister is way more sexually assertive.

I will not ever try to sleep with their Mom.... no thanks.

jesseejames29
Trainable

Unread post by jesseejames29 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:25 am

Sounds like your husband is a good motherfucker.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:17 pm

Personally, I find this insanely HOT. I hope Sophie is able to find peace about this and affords her mother the continuing pleasure of your services.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:15 am

Are you a hotwife as well? Is he permitted to have sex with anyone else or your mom now the only exception? Is your mom married to your dad or some other fellow?
I have a man I see regularly (and a woman I would like to see). Brent is generally more of a cuckold type, he is not a stud, but this is different. It is mutual attraction with fondness mixed in. It's kind of nice. I love them both.

Dad is in the picture and approves (but this is not the cuckold forum!)

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:17 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:17 pm
Personally, I find this insanely HOT. I hope Sophie is able to find peace about this and affords her mother the continuing pleasure of your services.

Mr GILF
Not my services! If Brent can satisfy us both we'll be fine.

Mom is right, he has a very hard erection. It's kind of neat to share that secret with my mother.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:22 am

jesseejames29 wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:25 am
I hope so. I really do. I just hope he can handle two women. Last night, I crawled into bed and mounted him and asked him to run his hands on my body and tell me how it differed from Mom's. He was really good, really into it. My breasts are firmer, my waist is narrower, her breasts are a little larger, her legs are longer. It really turned me on.

I_watch_Mermaids
Player

Unread post by I_watch_Mermaids » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:48 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:22 am
jesseejames29 wrote:
I hope so. I really do. I just hope he can handle two women. Last night, I crawled into bed and mounted him and asked him to run his hands on my body and tell me how it differed from Mom's. He was really good, really into it. My breasts are firmer, my waist is narrower, her breasts are a little larger, her legs are longer. It really turned me on.
Neat experience!! Kind of a fantasy, just not with my wife's mother! Tell us more about your dad!

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:16 am

Dad is a good man, who likes his wife to enjoy herself. He has talked to me openly about what a man needs if the wife is going to be adventurous. He says a man needs sex, so the wife should be attentive. Handjobs can keep him happy, allowing her vagina to be dedicated to others, if that's what the couple wants. So says Dad.

Mom loves him, but husband dick isn't what she's looking for right now. She keeps him happy (probably right now with stories about Brent).

If Brent should prove to be unable to service us both whenever we want, I have another outlet. Ralph is probably a better lover, anyway, and he isn't my husband, which itself is an important factor. The thing is, if I'm with Ralph it usually means angst for Brent, which is nice for both Brent and me. But Mom instead of angst? That's weird!

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:35 am

This morning, he couldn't keep the smile off his face, and that makes me happy. I told him, "the two women you're boinking are very appreciative of what you have to offer, so just enjoy while it lasts."

By the way, one of the things he has to offer is what I call his banana cock. It curves up toward his belly button, and when it's hard, it hits my g-spot without even trying because it curves right around it like a perfectly shaped dildo. I'll have to ask Mom if that's unusual.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:43 am

Have you yet tasted his cock with your mom's "flavor" still on it?

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:25 am

:lol: :lol: :up:
jesseejames29 wrote:

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:06 pm

Wow, exciting! Please keep us up to date with how things go. Would love to hear more of how things go down.

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:22 am

Wow this is awesome! I would love to be in this same situation. My MIL is hot and sexy too. Phew! Would love to hear more. How long has this been going on? Does he do your mom bareback? How did this all start? Please keep updating!

rabbit16
Virgin

Unread post by rabbit16 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:13 am

Curious as well how this all started. How does mother and daughter get to the piont of knowing the lift style each is doing and then open enought that husbands know and to the piont of being with both MIL and wife? Not judging just curious how that conversation ever came out.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:56 am

What a delightfully kinky thread. I too would like to hear some backstory as to how everyone in your family came to this point. You sound so casual about everything that's happening.

sexyjessie
Virgin

Unread post by sexyjessie » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:21 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:03 am
After months of hinting, and outright asking, my mother finally got what she wanted. Sex with my husband.

Hubby had been looking forward to it, because Mom's a babe. I had been the one resisting. I finally decided allowing two people I love to have an experience they desire was the right thing to do, and I gave the OK.

Talking to hubby afterward, I wanted to know how Mom and I compare (and I wanted to be better!) He said,

"She's very similar to you in bed. Same noises, cums the same way. But her legs are longer and she can wrap them around me."

"Yes."

"Both of you."

Sigh.

Mom was ecstatic when I talked to her. She said Brent has the hardest dick she's ever had. He was great with his mouth. She felt young again. She begged me to let her be part of his sex life going forward.

I asked Mom if she was going to be sleeping with other men. Her response: "Not if Brent can keep us both satisfied."

So there we are. I feel like I'm in competition with my mother. But it does make me want to jump his bones and prove I'm the best.
Wow that so hot. My mum and hubby has sex, unfortunately they not been able to for few years cos of China lockdown but hope can soon again now it open back up. My mum is only other woman hubby allow have sex with. Before covid times my mum and dad would come stay with us for 6 months every year and mum and hubby is fucking as much they can in that time. They often out on dates and my mum dresses in skimpyest clothes, hubby is so proud show her off he reckons he so lucky having a sexy Chinese mum and daughter to have sex with! Of course my dad knows we is not hide anything, mum and hubby is fucking all around the house and my mum is always naked at home just like me.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:23 pm

So, I guess this situation, in addition to this being a thoroughly HOT thread, does it make Brent a hothusband??? Sexy!!!!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:37 am

sexyjessie wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:21 am
Wow that so hot. My mum and hubby has sex, unfortunately they not been able to for few years cos of China lockdown but hope can soon again now it open back up. My mum is only other woman hubby allow have sex with. Before covid times my mum and dad would come stay with us for 6 months every year and mum and hubby is fucking as much they can in that time. They often out on dates and my mum dresses in skimpyest clothes, hubby is so proud show her off he reckons he so lucky having a sexy Chinese mum and daughter to have sex with! Of course my dad knows we is not hide anything, mum and hubby is fucking all around the house and my mum is always naked at home just like me.
We definitely need some pics of you walking round the house naked. And your Mum doing the same. And your Dad watching. And, of course, your hubby fucking you and your Mum.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:51 am

sexyjessie wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:21 am
sophie_joy wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:03 am

"Yes."

"Both of you."

Sigh.

Could your dad and you heard your mother getting fucked by your husband? You women were always naked at home, but what about your men?

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:35 am

rabbit16 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:13 am
Curious as well how this all started. How does mother and daughter get to the piont of knowing the lift style each is doing and then open enought that husbands know and to the piont of being with both MIL and wife? Not judging just curious how that conversation ever came out.
Dad has been a cuckold husband for a long time and has talked to me about it since I walked in on Mom and a lover on a surprise trip home from college. Dad's insights have been invaluable

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:39 pm

Love this thread, Sophie Joy!

While I have no personal inclination towards incest, or in this case, in-law-cest, I find it fascinating! As a pervert, I enjoy reading about others' perversions. And to have a cuckquean allowing her CUCKOLD to fuck her mother...that's just WILD!

As it's been a few weeks since you started posting, you should again ask your husband whom he prefers to fuck: you or Mom. He might think you're now ready for the truth! :shock:

Keep us informed. BTW, what are your ages? Is Mom still fertile... :o

Troilus

ericsacto
Virgin

Unread post by ericsacto » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:01 am

How often is your husband and your mom planning to get together? Do your parents live close-by?