Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
DeanUK
Prepubescent

Re: Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

Unread post by DeanUK » Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:56 am

What a great journey you are on and thanks for sharing this - I look forward to the updates :up:

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:57 am

ocean wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:14 am
Friday 7th April
Last night was the night. First date with Chris.

Had a great sleepless night talking and loving till the middle of the night, some sleep and breakfast being made as I type.  

So here is the update

All day Thursday, she’s like a cat on a hot tin roof.
Late afternoon, hogging the bathroom, (how long does it take you girls to shave, shower and shampoo?). When the kids came along, she’d be in and out in 10 minutes.   
She emerged looking lovely, and casual for once. Very excited. The evenings ensemble - button up light blue Denim shirt dress and white trainers, trendy, casual and sexy, a touch of heady perfume and all set, nipples prominent but I didn’t draw attention to that.
A bit casual I said, ‘it’s what Chris suggested’.
He’s driving down to pick her up at the usual meeting place and on to a pub for supper in South Downs north of Brighton.
As is becoming usual for me now, an evening pint with the guys and back to wait. Try to kill the waiting time.

The country lane in which we live is in almost complete darkness, no streetlights so I have 6 cctv day/night security cameras all-round the outside of the house as we really are in the wilds, but the lights on the drive were requested to be switched off, so when they pulled up outside in the lane about 1.30 they were in darkness. I’d heard the car arrive and stop. I was looking out of the window and, in the brightness of the spectacular full moon, saw them as he walked her up the drive.        
It may sound strange but over the years, I found the sexiest part of any floor show is watching her kissing a guy, passionately, putting heart and soul into it, that’s when I get pangs of jealousy.
The fact, as they kissed her dress was pushed back, and a dark hand on a white boob also helped.

She walked through the door about 5 minutes later, the shirt dress unbuttoned all the way down, just pulled together and held by her thin black belt. I noted a couple of small damp patches near the collar, she clearly hadn’t held back.
I said she was early, no sex?    She chuckled and said, one minute, went to our bathroom as she was in desperate need of a pee. She returned and complete with bath robe climbed onto the bed with me. I opened her robe and, no, there were no hickeys, just the faint marks from last week, which she found amusing.
As I wasn’t there to see for myself (mores the pity), I have to rely on D’s version to tell you, but she has been very honest and descriptive in the past, so here goes;

They’d had a great time in the pub, complete with stream running through the garden, they were joined by another couple, friends of Chris which hadn’t been arranged but she thought was OK, she’d got pleasantly merry and was very happy. She asked if she had the extra wine being proffered, would he run her home afterwards. She’d get a girlfriend to help her pick her car up in the morning. No problem.
They had left the pub around 10.30 with the intention, she thought, of heading back to his home. They drove out of Fulking (village name) and stopped at a beauty spot and the view from the top was of the rolling hills of the South Downs. They kissed, cuddled but mainly talked. Earlier in the evening he’d realised that she wasn’t wearing a bra, said he was so pleased and had a fondle in the car park when they got to the passenger door of the car to open her door, she said his reaction when he discovered she wasn’t wearing pants was off the scale. ‘You guys are so easily pleased’, (yup). She was amused that he drove quite quickly to the beauty spot car park, they parked up and the usual petting, she said she almost sucked his tongue off.
She commented his cock was brown, a good size and thick, but a pair of balls best suited to a mountain goat. She said she gave him her best slow blow job in the car, he didn’t warn her and just came. She said, I nearly drowned with the volume, the cad.
Years ago, before me, she went out with a guy who was seriously hung. She finished it. She said fucking was far too uncomfortable and not a pleasure, I thought it was every woman’s dream, we’re all different. So there’s hope for us Mr Averages, after all. 
Anyway, Chris made no attempt to fuck her, he wanted the time to be right. Mr Nice Guy.
They drove home and had another petting session in the lane.

Strangely, during their discussions, Chris was very excited to be having an affair with D, and they were to be careful not to be caught. She decided not to tell him that we had an arrangement, she thinks guys just get off on affairs, excitement, little conquests. 
I asked her about her feelings about the arrangement, about Chris in particular, she said she has a surprisingly serious attraction to Chris, fancies him like mad. ‘Look, It’s just a bit of fun. She will enjoy it for what it is and I’m not to worry, we are rock solid'. I said – too close and it must finish. She agreed.
I inwardly sighed with relief.

She’s ringing him on Sunday morning to arrange the next date.
O - Seriously terrific update. The bold bit, does this mean on the next date she is going to end things?

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:02 am

Dear Ocean

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story. I just discovered it now and have been reading everything from start to finish.

It is simply so wonderful to be allowed to participate in how the Lovely Mrs. D is overcoming Her upbringing and discovering how to enjoy Herself with males who can give Her the extra sexual flings and the attention She needs to realize what a sexy and attractive Lady She is. Also wonderful to see how She is taking care of Her loving cuck husband.

A few questions at this time. Early on, you stated that in due time, you would inform your Wife that you were posting on this site. Did you consider doing this now? As far as we can see from your posts, your Wife has come fully clean and been open and honest with you, maybe time for you to consider to be equally open with Her?

Maybe buy Her a big bouquet of roses, tell Her you love Her, tell Her you love Her new sexy self and truly enjoys your new life together. Then come out with how much you want this for Her, and how you have followed Her around... I am confident She will forgive you just a you forgave Her and you don't have to hide anything anymore. Maybe Lady D will also enjoy reading the comments here and maybe post herself?

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male)

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:13 pm

ocean wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:14 am
Friday 7th April
Last night was the night. First date with Chris.

Had a great sleepless night talking and loving till the middle of the night, some sleep and breakfast being made as I type.  

So here is the update

All day Thursday, she’s like a cat on a hot tin roof.
Late afternoon, hogging the bathroom, (how long does it take you girls to shave, shower and shampoo?). When the kids came along, she’d be in and out in 10 minutes.   
She emerged looking lovely, and casual for once. Very excited. The evenings ensemble - button up light blue Denim shirt dress and white trainers, trendy, casual and sexy, a touch of heady perfume and all set, nipples prominent but I didn’t draw attention to that.
A bit casual I said, ‘it’s what Chris suggested’.
He’s driving down to pick her up at the usual meeting place and on to a pub for supper in South Downs north of Brighton.
As is becoming usual for me now, an evening pint with the guys and back to wait. Try to kill the waiting time.

She’s ringing him on Sunday morning to arrange the next date.
Great story
Do they plan to consummate their relationship soon

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:58 am

I apologise if these recollections are too long, but I am trying to reflect the full picture to you as is given to me, please say and I can try to curtail them a little.

Friday 14th.  April     7pm BST             
She always looks good, sexy, with a real air of class.
This time she wore a knee length cross-tie mid-grey dress, low cut, tied to the side of her waist, which made her figure look absolutely amazing. A pair of black stilettos to finish, perfume, that’s it.
Out to the car, shitty weather but let’s see what tonight brings.

Saturday 15th April 10 am BST
Woke 07.30. D just woke up . How was last night? ‘Fucking awesome’. Do tell. ‘Just a moment’, got out of bed, naked, she never sleeps naked, went to the loo, I heard the toothbrush fire up, interesting. Came back got into my side of the bed and sat astride me (it’s not my birthday , is it?) Starting to rub her pussy along my stiffening cock and said, ‘want to know?’ Ooh yes please.

and so the story unfurled…

They met at the usual place and D got into his car (a silver 5 Series saloon), he kissed her while he stealthily slipped his hand up her dress and apparently delighted with the findings.
Then out to Petworth to probably the best Indian restaurant in Sussex for an organised supper with friends, she seems to be getting very cosy in his social circle. A great evening for everyone.

D expected they would go back to his home near Horsham afterwards and then he’d drive her home.
On the way out of Petworth she assumed he would turn left for home, but instead he turned right towards Midhurst. There is a large lake called Benbow Pond surrounded by trees and a makeshift car park and recreation area in a hollow by the roadside (D and I had taken the kids there when they were young). He pulled in there. She said it was deserted, the lake had a mist over the water and it had rained all evening.
She thought, OK, I haven’t had a shag in the back of a car for ages. They made out in the front seats of the car and soon the tie of her dress was undone and she ended up naked and him in a pair of trousers.
Suddenly he got out of the car, she thought to have a pee, when he came to her side of the car, he asked her to put her shoes on and to step out; expecting him to fuck her against the side of the car.

Oh no. He led her to the front of the car. She said it was freezing, there was misty rain swirling which left a sheen of dampness on her face and body (and played havoc with her hair), she was stark naked except for some good shoes which were getting muddy, and he was only wearing trousers and shoes, the main road was 50 yards away with traffic going by, anyone could have pulled in, this was crazy.
 He kissed her and pushed her back onto the bonnet (hood) dropped his trousers and lifted her knees to his chest, she said she had the comfort of a warm bonnet on her back, but her front was freezing and wet, her nipples were like Volvo wheel nuts, (that’s my description, from her remarks). Her heart rate was through the roof and she thought, well I can’t do anything about it if we are caught, so I’ll just enjoy it. She said he put the first inch or so into her pussy, and rocked backwards and forwards, then made her beg for the rest, and she begged. No shame.
He actually fucked her, on her back, on his car bonnet, around midnight in the wilds, in the UK winter with misty rain falling.
She said it was the most surreal experience of her life.

They both came within minutes of each other, his was accelerated by her vocalising and her reference to her ‘cunt being on fire’.
He fell across her, they kissed and caught their breath, soaked and cold.
She started laughing due to her precarious and exposed position,(he’s a big cummer) all his cum was leaking down her backside onto his car.
She said the whole thing was ‘so fucking amusing and exhilarating’.

They got in the car, he started it and put the heaters on to warm and dry out. He manually thawed her nipples, they dressed and drove home. She was utterly buzzing, so much so, she came into the house and fucked me on the bedroom floor while she told me of her adventure, her dress strewn on the carpet, then we went again. It was very messy (sloppy seconds and all).  Shower then bed.

I must say it took guts on both their parts. I would have worried about denting the bonnet (hood), it’s a man thing I guess.  

For a first fuck it was ‘pretty unusual and memorable’.
She’s really keen , phoning Wednesday,..

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:57 am

Definitely not too long and yes, I'd be far too protective of my BMW bonnet to shag anyone on it also!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:10 am

ocean wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:58 am
I apologise if these recollections are too long, but I am trying to reflect the full picture to you as is given to me, please say and I can try to curtail them a little.

Friday 14th.  April     7pm BST             
She always looks good, sexy, with a real air of class.
This time she wore a knee length cross-tie mid-grey dress, low cut, tied to the side of her waist, which made her figure look absolutely amazing. A pair of black stilettos to finish, perfume, that’s it.
Out to the car, shitty weather but let’s see what tonight brings.

Saturday 15th April 10 am BST
Woke 07.30. D just woke up . How was last night? ‘Fucking awesome’. Do tell. ‘Just a moment’, got out of bed, naked, she never sleeps naked, went to the loo, I heard the toothbrush fire up, interesting. Came back got into my side of the bed and sat astride me (it’s not my birthday , is it?) Starting to rub her pussy along my stiffening cock and said, ‘want to know?’ Ooh yes please.

and so the story unfurled…

They met at the usual place and D got into his car (a silver 5 Series saloon), he kissed her while he stealthily slipped his hand up her dress and apparently delighted with the findings.
Then out to Petworth to probably the best Indian restaurant in Sussex for an organised supper with friends, she seems to be getting very cosy in his social circle. A great evening for everyone.

D expected they would go back to his home near Horsham afterwards and then he’d drive her home.
On the way out of Petworth she assumed he would turn left for home, but instead he turned right towards Midhurst. There is a large lake called Benbow Pond surrounded by trees and a makeshift car park and recreation area in a hollow by the roadside (D and I had taken the kids there when they were young). He pulled in there. She said it was deserted, the lake had a mist over the water and it had rained all evening.
She thought, OK, I haven’t had a shag in the back of a car for ages. They made out in the front seats of the car and soon the tie of her dress was undone and she ended up naked and him in a pair of trousers.
Suddenly he got out of the car, she thought to have a pee, when he came to her side of the car, he asked her to put her shoes on and to step out; expecting him to fuck her against the side of the car.

Oh no. He led her to the front of the car. She said it was freezing, there was misty rain swirling which left a sheen of dampness on her face and body (and played havoc with her hair), she was stark naked except for some good shoes which were getting muddy, and he was only wearing trousers and shoes, the main road was 50 yards away with traffic going by, anyone could have pulled in, this was crazy.
 He kissed her and pushed her back onto the bonnet (hood) dropped his trousers and lifted her knees to his chest, she said she had the comfort of a warm bonnet on her back, but her front was freezing and wet, her nipples were like Volvo wheel nuts, (that’s my description, from her remarks). Her heart rate was through the roof and she thought, well I can’t do anything about it if we are caught, so I’ll just enjoy it. She said he put the first inch or so into her pussy, and rocked backwards and forwards, then made her beg for the rest, and she begged. No shame.
He actually fucked her, on her back, on his car bonnet, around midnight in the wilds, in the UK winter with misty rain falling.
She said it was the most surreal experience of her life.

They both came within minutes of each other, his was accelerated by her vocalising and her reference to her ‘cunt being on fire’.
He fell across her, they kissed and caught their breath, soaked and cold.
She started laughing due to her precarious and exposed position,(he’s a big cummer) all his cum was leaking down her backside onto his car.
She said the whole thing was ‘so fucking amusing and exhilarating’.

They got in the car, he started it and put the heaters on to warm and dry out. He manually thawed her nipples, they dressed and drove home. She was utterly buzzing, so much so, she came into the house and fucked me on the bedroom floor while she told me of her adventure, her dress strewn on the carpet, then we went again. It was very messy (sloppy seconds and all).  Shower then bed.

I must say it took guts on both their parts. I would have worried about denting the bonnet (hood), it’s a man thing I guess.  

For a first fuck it was ‘pretty unusual and memorable’.
She’s really keen , phoning Wednesday,..
O - Such a vivid description it felt like a movie I had watched. :up: :D
I was sort of interested in how your wife felt interacting with his friends and how they took him being out with a married woman. :cool:
Good to see she is such a keener. :lol: :lol: :roll:

DeanUK
Prepubescent

Unread post by DeanUK » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:00 am

Wow, what an account - great work with the write up :up:

Hoping for a great update on Wednesday then ;)

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:06 am

Thanks for the update,

Obviously your wonderful Wife is loosing some of her inhibitions,
allowing Herself to be taken by a lover on the bonnet of his car with the potential of being caught was not really what I would have imagined as being the next thing your Fantastic Wife would do....

She must be pretty infatuated with D I guess?

Looking forward to hear from you again.

Sincerely
elina

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:00 pm

Wonderful update. I'm so happy for both of you! It sounds like you both have really embraced this now, in the best possible way.

But also, because you're so detailed about the locations, I'm really wondering about the name of that great Indian restaurant in Petworth, so we can go there :lol:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:06 pm

Wednesday 19th April. almost midnight BST

D got in from work 5pm and tells me Friday is on, although she has the sniffles, cough & sneezes, ha bloody ha.

I’ve noticed, over the few weeks, quite a bit of text traffic plus a few hushed phone calls early evening. I asked if she was still on ‘hobby’ level, to which she replied, ‘yes, but this is all part of it, would you like to sit in while I’m on the phone? Just keep quiet’. I declined.  She did show me the texts, some quite explicit.
One said, he declares he’s struck gold in meeting her. 

It has been suggested by a kind DM’er that I mention this site to D. So I tentatively broached the subject.

She went stiff and white and stared at me. I’ve really fucked this up.

‘What have you done?’ ‘If it’s on the web, it’s on the web for all to see for ever.’ “What have you done? I could lose my fucking career.’

I carefully said, whilst both she and I thought we’d invented this ‘hobby’, it had actually been going on for probably centuries, with thousands of participants worldwide.The site was OHW is totally anonymous, if that’s what she was worried about and wanted. Totally anonymous !!

I went on to say I'd discovered the site a few years ago and, I realised I’m not actually strange, well not that much, there are thousands of couples enjoying this lifestyle. Secondly the information, adventures and advice I'd found invaluable and yes, stimulating. There were many facets to this lifestyle, ours is just one, we could try others perhaps; after all, these recent, exciting experiences have changed our lives very much for the better. None of our personal details had been divulged. I answered all of her questions honestly, without hesitation. I admit I was floundering and grovelling.
I said, It was her romps that were the inspiration to write.
The mention of her jaunts caused the mood to lighten a wee bit.
I said I had wanted to get into the lifestyle for years but didn’t know how to approach her, because of her upbringing (mother wouldn’t like it, or indeed anything), and now, with her ‘hobby’, I had something to contribute as a release, a relief, even a therapy, no names, just fun.

I felt a bit braver and asserted, ask yourself, why have you stopped wearing ‘big knickers’ and sensible shoes, shaving your pussy and wearing next to nothing in public, not to mention fucking other guys?
I'm completely OK with it, in fact, you’ve gone way past what I could ever have hoped for.
She smiled and visibly relaxed.
She said ’Why? Because it makes me feel free, I’m in control, I’m being utterly wicked. You guys love it and (she grinned) because my mother would’ve absolutely fucking hated it.’
I said would you like to read the comments & DMs, most (bar 2) are very kind? ‘No, I just need space to take all this in’.

Later this evening, over a glass of wine, we were talking about the lifestyle and how far we’d come. I slipped into the conversation, wouldn’t it be fun next time she goes out with Chris to a pub, I could discretely watch them flirt, when they left I’d go home.
‘Have you lost your marbles?’ Why? ‘he’s met you’. Yes, very briefly, ages ago, he won’t remember me, he was so wrapped up in you. I said, it’s going great, perhaps this is the next step. I’d get a lot of excitement from jus watching.
‘Oh, Just let me think, you’ve given me a headache today’.  
This could be another kind of floor show.
In truth since we’ve been more open, our relationship has grown closer, we certainly talk more and the sex is way better.
What took so long? Courage, confidence, fear of rocking the boat?

She said for her, the sex with Chris (and me) was now more stimulating and fun. Surprisingly, she found relating and reliving the experiences through me was way more erotic for her than she’d envisaged, she thought it just titillation for me.
She said, she wants to go on and doesn’t want to stop, ‘if Chris drops out, there’ll be others. Perhaps I’m recapturing what I should have done in my youth’.
Have I’ve created a monster.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:48 am

I'm just about to leave for my evening entertainment. D left 10 minutes ago, and so...

Friday  21 April. am.

Over coffee this morning, she raised the subject about me ‘being there’.

Again, “Why?’.   I went through how the excitement of watching her flirting in public was a huge turn on for me.
“Things get very intimate between us, are sure you can handle it, I don't want any scenes or rows?’   
I said yes I could, it’s just watching discretely without anyone knowing, I’d get a kick out of it, and so would she.

She said, ‘look, I am really happy with the way things are going; I like Chris a lot and I don’t want this wrecked or everyone will lose out.”  
The conversation developed, I said I’ve been cool with her having a relationship with 2 guys so far without causing any disruption, this was just the next step, which would only add to our end of evening enjoyment. 
‘OK.  But seriously; fuck this up for me and it all stops’.

She told me which pub and time, which is one of his locals b ut not one I know.

I’ve been asked, how does Chris’s circle of friends take to his girlfriend being a married woman. He and one other guy are divorced, a couple of them are married and the women like D and are happy to see their friend happy. So far welcoming.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:56 am

I hope everyone is finding this as interesting I do.

Friday  21 April evening

The evening got off in good spirits, literally. D went into the bathroom for the usual pampering, I went to the other bathroom. When she appeared, in a waft of perfume, she was wearing one of my favourite dresses, a blue figure hugging mini dress, zipped at the back, it really showed her lovely figure and long slim legs beautifully, and black high heels. This dress, although to the neck, made her tits and waist look amazing. For someone who normally dresses quite conservatively, she really did look bloody fantastic. I asked the question; she jiggled her tits and I got my answer.

As an aside, D is 48, 5’8’, (has passed that ‘time’ for ladies early, so no pregnancy worries), off the shoulder dark wavy hair, slim build, 33” chest has UK ‘d’ cup boobs, 26” waist and 36” hips, great long legs and an amazing shaped arse in jeans. Several commentators, including 2 women, have said she’s a lookalike young Liz Hurley. She said, ‘thank, I’ll take that all day'.

My dress for the evening for manoeuvres was extremely dowdy, with black jeans, dark shirt and jumper and I wore a shorty car coat. My trusty phone, glasses, no false beard, ha.

She left in her car as usual around 7.30, I popped round to my friends and borrowed his car, saying I needed his SUV to move some furniture, my car has a very obvious number plate (as much a curse as a pleasure).
I drove to the pub, one I’d never been to before, parked up, checked the car park, no silver BMW. 
It was 8.40 and the pub was quite busy, very cosy, old fashioned pub with a real fire in the grate, a lot of the smartly dressed Country set there, quite posh, D would blend in perfectly. Down each side of the room, the seating was small semi circular benches with backs and centre tables to each booth, which gave degree of privacy, and a couple of small free standing table and chairs.

I got my pint and waited at the end of the bar.
20 minutes later they came in, several people did turn to look at her, said hi to him. She did look seriously good and it must have been cold outside, those nipples preceded her, they went to a booth at the end in the corner away from the bar, facing away from the bar. I hadn’t been spotted so far.
I moved carefully past the crowd and took one of only 2 vacant booths, I sat at the one with the best vantage point, using people milling around for cover. I could see across the room and beneath the table top. I had a pretty clear view.
I thought, that dress is shorter than I remember, as it rode up when she sat, that’s a lot of thigh on show.
I wore my glasses, head down, purposefully going through my iPhone, avoiding any eye contact at all.
Chris returned from the bar and put a bottle of wine and 2 glasses on their table. They really were into each other, talking quietly, touching arms, kissing, a few deliberate rubs of her nipples, and then he had his hand on her bare thighs, which she parted.  
They were In a world of their own.
I admit that I had a raging hard on, but I did also have feelings of jealousy. Quite strong ones to be truthful. Not what I’d expected, but I will handle it.

About 10.15, she got up and walked to the lady’s bathroom. I kept my head down and kept any chance of eye contact with her or Chris to zero. My phone vibrated and a text came in, ‘are you ok? What you expected?’ Damn, She had spotted me, so not as clever as I thought.  Trying to keep it light, I texted back, ‘sooo exciting, raging hard on – your fault’, with a laughing emoji.  ‘That’s 2 of you. We’re leaving shortly. Now go home, I’ll take care of you later.’

She came back, sat down, her skirt riding higher, he quickly put his hand between her parted thighs, she even moved forward in her seat. He must be touching her pussy now, I couldn’t clearly see that far. Now she’s kissing him, and rubbing his cock, I’d say he is definitely fingering her, the way she is twitching. Temperatures gone up a notch for all of us, and it’s not the fire.  She was playing it for all it’s worth and was revelling in this in front of me. Hopefully this is a promising turn of events.
I looked round the pub, I can’t believe this is going on and nobody has even noticed. 

They finished their wine, got up and hand in hand headed to the door, neither had given a glance in my direction.
I waited a couple of minutes and went out of the door to the car park, the silver BMW was still parked 2 cars past the SUV, and they were by the passenger door kissing, there were lights on in the car park and I could just make out what looked like a bare backside. I slipped back into the pub and went to the bathroom to wait till their car had gone, trying to have a piss with a hard on, not easy is it, checked again, they’d gone, then went to my friends car.

I sat and deliberated, should I follow, maybe another floor show? 
Sitting there, I realised I do have strong conflicting emotions. Even though I have read on this site about others feeling like this, and had watched Chris and D being very intimate, I feel wholly unprepared for this surge of – what?    jealousy, not in control of the situation as I thought I would be, nor indeed of her or myself.
As she said way back, are you sure, once we start we can’t undo it.
I decided not to follow and headed for home, I’ll catch up with D when she gets home.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:23 am

ocean wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:56 am
I hope everyone is finding this as interesting I do.
:up: please continue! :up:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:22 am

O - May I say terrific description of D's attire, at least in my mind.
Definitely you've gone to another level.
I think understandably at least some jealousy. Possibly a feeling of possessiveness towards D. And I might hazard some envy. The latter, not knowing exactly how you and D are when out in public together, in that here is D and Chris with obvious PDA and her dressed to affirmatively turn heads. If you and D aren't like her and Chris when out, well I can see even a touch of resentment too.
Hope all goes well.

ericsacto
Virgin

Unread post by ericsacto » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:50 am

Thanks for the update. That was pretty hot being able watch your wife in public.

In regard to you telling her about the site. I hope she doesn’t ask you to show her this thread. I don’t think you would want her to find out that you were watching them from his backyard.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:26 am

Saturday 29th morning D’s telling of last night’s escapade.

She arrived home around 1.30. We talked and I asked if she was OK? She had not been comfortable with me being there, concerned that I might be recognised and wreck everything. She accepted that although a risk, it had paid off.

Oh yes and what did it do for you? I said.

She said, ‘after the first glass of wine I realised you may have got away with it and I calmed down. I decided not to alter how Chris and I behave with each other because you were there’.
But did you. ‘Yeah, I thought I’d teach you a lesson and made him hornier, rubbing him’. Again, what about you?
She hesitated and said,’ OK yes, it was a turn on for me too. He was teasing me under my skirt I was so wet; and, actually I did enjoy showing off to you. Ok Ok, one of your better ideas.’

I said, I was amazed no-one seemed to pay any attention. ‘We were tucked away.’
When did you spot me? She laughed, ‘straight away, Clouseau.’ Am I not meant to have feelings?

When they left they spent some time kissing by the car, he lifted her skirt up squeezing her arse and finishing off what he’d started in the pub with his fingers, then they left and went to his home.

He lives in a traditional old style cottage on the outskirts of a village called Billingshurst, W Sussex. She said it was absolutely lovely, clearly a single guy’s pad, practical, not much femininity.
(This quashed thoughts I’d had, him not taking her back on previous dates to his home; maybe a partner?).
Inside it was bigger than she expected and had been re-furbished in a really tasteful and modern way. The living and dining rooms, both had windows and french doors onto a sprawling garden and the living room had a massive tv on the wall. (No I’m not an estate agent As she was talking, I was mentally taking notes). She was standing by the window looking at the garden when he came in with 2 glasses of wine. She said she was so turned on she made the first move, putting her glass on the coffee table came up to him, and gave him the treatment, pushing her tongue down his throat and pushing her belly into him. He responded by unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the ground

He said he would never grow tired of the thrill of each time seeing her naked under her dress. Which pleased her no end.

He sat her on the sofa, while he stood and undressed. She said, for the first time in their relationship, he pushed her legs wide apart and went down on her, very slowly licking up and down her lips and over her clit.
She said, while she was purring he licked gently into her rosebud; which was new and had to admit rather nice. He then sat back on his knees on the floor between her legs and traced his fingers very slowly and gently where his tongue had been, seemingly studying her pussy and just talking and telling her she was beautiful. She thought at first, maybe he’s really a gynaecologist, then the intensity grew and she shuddered to an orgasm.
She said she thought, ‘Christ, my legs are wide open I am completely exposed to this guy, I have no secrets now’. He continued stroking and licking her for another 10 minutes, then he moved up and slipped his cock into her, a bit at a time, and then fucked her hard and fast, cumming in her.
They fucked a 2nd time more slowly on the sofa, him on top, she came again (she does cum on demand, lucky girl). He hadn’t and stood up, he was going to finish off on her belly when she tried to sit up, he came all over her chest, belly and legs. She said she was covered, courtesy of those goat balls. Fortunately, both thought this funny and she went to a very smart and tidy bathroom and cleaned up. She said, ‘no sign of anything feminine’.

She gave him a ‘thank you’ BJ and for the third time that night they went again, this time doggy style, when he slowly slipped a finger up her backside, she said it caught her by surprise … she wasn’t sure. Anal is not something she had had any interest in, ever, but I think this guy was testing the water. He asked if she liked it. She said, ‘Not sure, just fuck me’. when they finished and she’d cleaned herself up, he seemed really concerned and asked if he’d upset her, she said, ‘no, it’s something I’ve never done, it just surprised me’.
He asked maybe next time they can explore other things. She said almost coldly, ‘isn’t my cunt tight enough?’
She thought he would choke, said no it’s perfect, he just thought perhaps while they were playing they could try different things out. He was on the back foot, but I can see where this is going.

He brought her home around 1.30pm, the usual petting on the drive and she came in, went to the loo, slipped into bed, we had a very brief chat, told me she loved me but really tired, kissed and was asleep in seconds. I though great, now what do I do with this?

8am; had a lovely fuck. Then breakfast. Then update

The way D dresses and behaves with Chris is so against the norm. We have been out for dinner in the last couple of weeks and I have to say been treated to very similarly, as long as we are away from work and hime turf. She works in the professions and terrified in case she's recognised. Our relationship is good and getting better and freer, her relationship with Chris is good, but I am keeping a weather eye on it in case feelings run deeper. She did say that if Chris dropped out for whatever reason, then 'there would be others' as this seems to be releasing some of the bonds from her earlier life. It is a shame we didn't get into it sooner as we are both such an amazing wow out of it.

shadowtantra
Virgin

Unread post by shadowtantra » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:40 am

Ocean, Thank you for sharing your updates. I particularly appreciate the way you share your dialogue with your wife as well as your own emotions of angst, jealousy, and arousal with an awareness. Echoing others, I look forward to your updates and refections.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:56 am

Ocean, I know this is a hobby, are you two limiting play times, or setting a budget 1 week just to keep this hobby under control

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:07 pm

Hi skoot. Thank you for taking the time..
Interesting question. All 3 of us work, her man and I full time and D 3 days per week, all pretty high pressure stuff all round, so time is precious for all.

That said, Chris, by his own request, thinks that he’s having an affair and because that's what he said he wanted before D had a chance to enlighten him to our arrangement, so I can only assume he thinks too much claim on her time would alert me and create suspicion. He hasn’t tried to take her to lunch or any other daytime activities so far. In any case, according to D and from what I have seen, he’s having a pretty good time.
Also D wants to keep control of her time and keep it fresh and special. It’s her hobby after all.
As for me, I’m loving it. I haven’t had such external stimulus like this before and I’m being looked after by D better than I have ever been. So far - so good.

But as this is totally new to D and I, although I am wary of feelings creeping in causing this ‘hobby’ to turn into a problem for us as she has made expressions of growing fondness for Chris.

Once again, thanks.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:51 pm

Ocean, would D consider a second hobby project, at the same time, that way D is spread the risk of feelings creeping, I am sure D has fondness for all of her past hobby projects, (would Gym man work) 2 hobbies would keep everything fresh as a change is as good as a rest, I am sure she has lots of new relationship energy burning in her just now

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:24 am

Thanks Skoot1958 for your input.
Once things had settled down in the infancy of our new 'hobby', discussing and working out what we wanted from it and drawing a line over past indiscretions and to reinforce trust, it was always understood that if opportunity knocks, then answer it. If she had several relationships on the go at the same time, then it would be fine with me.
As it’s a 2 way street the understanding was always full disclosure and honesty. That way we both win.
As for additional players, the key to the whole situation is discretion, we have kids (in their 20’s and left home) also D is in a profession where any hint of scandal could cause repercussions for her and her firm. Her career is very dear to her.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:12 am

Friday 28th.
Oh, great. No fun for me tonight, so a pint with my friend.

Dinner party with Chris’s friends, D and Chris plus six.
Even with her new found confidence, D is very apprehensive, as although she has been well received by his circle of friends, a couple of the wives have been a little restrained in their welcome. One in particular was unsuccessfully trying to pursue Chris and was none too pleased when D came on the scene, which explains a bit.
He told her, relax, don't worry, he knows about quite a few skeletons.

He had spoken on the phone late Thursday afternoon when she was home, thought I was at work, just to calm her nerves (and warm things up). She said she’d dress down a bit, so not to give Queen Bitch a shot. (oh no, not the big knickers).

He was adamant she should not dress or behave any differently, just be her normal self, everyone likes you. He laughed and said 2 of his mates thought her dress sense was great and had encouraged their wives to follow her example, he said he didn’t mention D was always ‘commando’.

Anyway, the usual commandeering of the our bathroom - over an hour. Emerging shaved, shampoo’d and smelling fragrant.

Tonights ensemble consisted of a black floaty midi-dress with white motifs and collar. It was button up from below the waist, but tonight was unbuttoned to bosom level. If she leant forward; there they were. It certainly wasn’t obvious she was braless until she walked and her breasts swayed in time, wonderful; so she’d met Chris halfway.
High heels to complete. Perfect.

I told her she looked fabulous. She left in the car and I met my pal for a drink at our local.

The village where we live is small, as most are around here, but it has a great local pub, a church, a few shops, all less than a mile away. Oh, and lots of nosy neighbours who want to know your business, so living in a quiet lane with a 100 foot drive, no street lights, the nearest neighbour a quarter mile away, suits me well.

As usual, by request, the house lights are off and outside lights except for a lone wall light by the front door. Almost total darkness. However, as I have mentioned before, I do have 6 very good cctv cameras around the house due to its high hedges and seclusion, and they have amazingly clear night vision with audio, plus they scan but alas they don’t zoom. They are controlled from my study and I can log in through my phone from anywhere.

So…1am, they arrive back and they walked up the drive arm in arm, clearly having had a session in the car in the lane. They stopped by the front door, her coat over her shoulders. Via the door camera I could see a very unbuttoned dress was soon gaping and a white breast grasped by a brown hand came into view, very clear, he was working those nipples like a pro. His other hand brought the front of her dress up but I couldn’t see the action, her reaction was good though, she was kissing him and seemed to be sucking his tongue off.
When they’d had enough he kissed her goodnight, then walked down the drive, disappearing into the darkness.

She came into the bedroom, a few sheets to the wind, which I thought very amusing.
I asked how the night went, she said ‘Great, everyone was so nice, I was included in everything. I think I’ve started a trend, 2 of the girls were braless and one left nothing to the imagination. The Bitch behaved but was sour’.
Did you mention you were bare-arsed? She smiled, 'Must’ve slipped my mind'. She started laughing, ‘that said, when we were all saying goodnight with hugs and kisses on the cheek in the hallway, one of his friends slyly kissed me on the mouth and rubbed my tit with one hand and squeezed my arse with the other, so he definitely knew I had nothing on underneath. He told me I was beautiful.’ How modest to bring that up. Did you object to his ministrations? “No, I kissed him back. It was really nice’ Shameless.
I asked if they went back to his home, she said, ’no, not enough time, we just played in the front seat of the car in the lane. I sucked him off so he’s alright, but you’ve got a job to finish for me’. I did.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:42 am

O - Seems like another successful evening of being out in public with her black boyfriend at a social event. Well done. :up:
And another well written description of the evenings events and her attire inparticular, thou activities were limited. Too bad, thou depending on the weather, with your lane way being fairly dark it would have seemed like a great opportunity for Chris to have bent your wife over the bonnet and rogered on. :shock:

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:33 am

Ocean well written again, maybe it is time to think about upgrading your cameras to one with zoom, and maybe a new angle to cover the door, also as Chris thinks D is having an affair walking her to the door was dangerous?

The other man that was feeling D up, was his wife there as well, seems all the woman are ok with a bit of play, is they something else going on in this group, swingers? :D set finding out as a task for D, maybe talk to the other nice woman, did she get any of there numbers, or maybe Chris knows

Also reading back Graham used his finer in D ass, but maybe your not to know that as you where spying, but when Chris tried it was a hard no, what was going on in D head, is she now more open to a bit of finger

Also Chris said “we should try some new stuff,” when he first tried his finger, or did he have a deeper meaning, light spanking, bondage, shearing, what would D do if drunk back at Chris place, one of the woman was to start making out with D as a show for the boys, would she go with it, you should talk to D about these options so she can process them before they might come up, the more she processes the more open she maybe open to trying new ideas,

Chris is D sex toy, and D is Chris sex toy, not a new partner, D is behaving in a very sexy way, no pants, no bar, public sex, all stuff in any man’s wish list, so Chris may push to see how far he can go, lots of fun to be had
Last edited by skoot1958 on Mon May 01, 2023 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.