Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:17 am

Awesome update Ocean. Hats off to Dawn in finding a potential new client and a new fb :D

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:55 pm

Ocean I love the sound of the dress, that was lot of £££, it seem Dawn is going to enjoy being a hay maker for the firm, Will may be obvious with his girls, but Dawn is the deep plant, cloud end up being a win win for both Dawn and Will, if nothing else Dawn will be a spy

Does this mean Dawn will start back with Will or is she just helping out

Dawn will need to ask Phill is her dresses are a valid company expense

What planned for Thursday, have you sorted out anything special for Michelle to expand her experience, will Dawn be heading to Remi’s I think it is time she had a visit to his room again

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:58 am

Hi Skoot, The dress was fantastic, especially with the make up and accessories. The price - 'Ive learned not to look too closely or even ask anymore. Our arrangements are that I run the the house (and everything) and her money is hers. Yeah, sounds fair, doesn't it???
I was impressed at Dawn's quick thinking re Will.. I Suggested she put a bit of distance there. Think more of what's good for her. Keep all of this 'extra' from Philip as he is now becoming quite attached (a role reversal from their previous entanglement) so as not to damage her career. She is speaking with Will today to let him know what's going on and if/when the opportunity arises she will help, but she does think he has got the arse.
Thursday - I'm seeing Michelle. Dawn is arranging to see Remi. She says that the common denominator with Will, me, Philip and perhaps this James guy (if anything comes of it), is that we give her great satisfaction in a kinder way (if that makes sense), but she needs a regular Remi 'fix' to rid the evil spirits and be 'a bad girl'. The main thing is my sex life has gone stratospheric and I am now fully acceptant of the whole scenario.

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:15 am

Looking forward to the next double update! Remi giving Dawn some advanced training might prove useful to her when or if she gets Will alone in your ‘games room’.
A couple of questions that I’ve been thinking about
Did Dawn manage to get any private time with Coral at the dinner party?
Has Coral met and or played with Ray?

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:31 pm

Hi All. A few answers;
During the dinner party, after a rocky start, Dawn was eventually monopolised by James. That said, the plan was to use Dawn to orchestrate a meeting between James and Will, after which Dawn was to go back to Wills home for his benefit. She intended to use the info given her by Remi, now for another day. I guess it’s so neither James or Will appear needy of the others business, just games, hence Dawn as intermediary. I couldn’t do business like that, my way is ‘Both of us will benefit and I want your business!!’ It didn’t pan out like that. Dawn thought on her feet, so instead of being outed by James, she had mock outrage which caused James to apologise and ingratiate himself with Dawn, leading to an unexpected but pleasant liaison. So nothing meaningful with Coral, which Dawn said was a shame as she looked really hot. Will is pissed off as he thought he’d been lucked out by both, but a) Dawn and James were attracted to each other in the end b) She still intended to help Will c) accidentally introduced her Firm to James with potential business. Pure fluke.

As for Coral/Ray; Ray knows Coral, there's some history some confrontation (non sexual), Ray is actually afraid of Coral. Dawn hasn’t pursued it but is trying to bring Ray into the PR side of Corals business and patch things up. Ray is a very beautiful and intelligent woman, she’s a full partner in her parents pharmaceutical company which has a number of of pharmacy outlets in Surrey as well as a supplement manufacturing site. Plus her husband is a BA Captain. Like Dawn, Neither needs the money - both yearn for excitement.

My concern is, it's getting crowded and complicated. Dawn’s time is becoming finite. Time for a reset perhaps? That said, she has arranged to see Remi on Thursday, I’m with Michelle. Should be interesting exchanges at breakfast.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:40 pm

ocean wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:31 pm
Hi All. A few answers;
During the dinner party, after a rocky start, Dawn was eventually monopolised by James. That said, the plan was to use Dawn to orchestrate a meeting between James and Will, after which Dawn was to go back to Wills home for his benefit. She intended to use the info given her by Remi, now for another day. I guess it’s so neither James or Will appear needy of the others business, just games, hence Dawn as intermediary. I couldn’t do business like that, my way is ‘Both of us will benefit and I want your business!!’ It didn’t pan out like that. Dawn thought on her feet, so instead of being outed by James, she had mock outrage which caused James to apologise and ingratiate himself with Dawn, leading to an unexpected but pleasant liaison. So nothing meaningful with Coral, which Dawn said was a shame as she looked really hot. Will is pissed off as he thought he’d been lucked out by both, but a) Dawn and James were attracted to each other in the end b) She still intended to help Will c) accidentally introduced her Firm to James with potential business. Pure fluke.

As for Coral/Ray; Ray knows Coral, there's some history some confrontation (non sexual), Ray is actually afraid of Coral. Dawn hasn’t pursued it but is trying to bring Ray into the PR side of Corals business and patch things up. Ray is a very beautiful and intelligent woman, she’s a full partner in her parents pharmaceutical company which has a number of of pharmacy outlets in Surrey as well as a supplement manufacturing site. Plus her husband is a BA Captain. Like Dawn, Neither needs the money - both yearn for excitement.

My concern is, it's getting crowded and complicated. Dawn’s time is becoming finite. Time for a reset perhaps? That said, she has arranged to see Remi on Thursday, I’m with Michelle. Should be interesting exchanges at breakfast.
O - Nope, that's networking at an elevated level. :lol: :lol:
- I know it won't happen, but that description of Dawn's last outfit......sigh sure wish pictures...... :( Would it be incorrect to call the bodice a type of halter top?

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:04 am

ocean wrote:
Hi All. A few answers;
During the dinner party, …

What a wonderful explanation to my queries, and thank you for being so open! As you say Dawn’s time is finite but is her play card now full? Your time is also finite with training your sons in the business and your time with Michelle.

As long as you both are getting quality time together to reminisce and replay events things are good.

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:19 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:40 pm

- I know it won't happen, but that description of Dawn's last outfit......sigh sure wish pictures...... :( Would it be incorrect to call the bodice a type of halter top?
Thanks for suggesting the picture(s) Long Lurker !

Oh yes please Ocean can you ask the divine Dawn to allow you to post a picture or two in the Hotties section as long as she is not identifiable. I wonder whether Dawn would agree to something like this one :-
lisamyhotwife wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:11 am
42903.jpeg

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:34 am

boobman987 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:19 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:40 pm

Thanks for suggesting the picture(s) Long Lurker !

Oh yes please Ocean can you ask the divine Dawn to allow you to post a picture or two in the Hotties section as long as she is not identifiable. I wonder whether Dawn would agree to something like this one :-
lisamyhotwife wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:11 am
42903.jpeg
BM# - It won't be happening, O in the past has made it perfectly clear he will not be posting any pictures of Dawn. That's why the sigh and the sad face. :( :(

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:58 am

ocean wrote:
Hi All. A few answers;

I love it. Will was trying to use Dawn to win business himself, but Dawn flips the agenda in finding a potential new client.

One possible good thing about James is that he is married; thus, he doesn’t have a lot spare either.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:36 pm

O hope all goes well this week with Michelle, hope you have something planned for her

My wife says the same what’s mine is ours what hers is hers and don’t ask :)

Yes Dawn has a big stable, a few are only occasionally, as long as you are both happy

It just show that a woman can have anyone she wants, men have to be lucky or a pilot like Tony

Do you know how much supplements cost €$¥ my wife spend a lot on them

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:59 am

LL/BM: I have suggested a few times perhaps a discreet photo? She’s adamant she won’t, especially with her enhanced position/package (I call it her dress allowance). I almost said she was being unfair to my new friends (you guys), as just about everyone else has seen it - but I wasn’t that brave. I tried.
I must be honest, I have a few photos of her topless on holiday and in the garden but I don’t have any of her in the buff even for myself

Dawn had a Partners conference call meeting with Philip on Monday late am in which she selectively described the encounter with James. She advised James was to ring her to arrange a meeting (wrong way round in my view, she should phone him. He now has control). Dawn is golden balls, her move is being brought forward.

Busy Monday. Will phoned late afternoon while she was in the office, rather sarcastically asking ‘how things went’, why she went off plan? She tried to explain, but was cut short. Eventually she said, ’Finished? Either listen to what I have to say or simply fuck off!!’ A rather subdued Will said ‘Ok, tell me how it panned out’. (This guy is a captain of industry employing hundreds, Dawn is a gobby lawyer (with great tits), a little respect I think). Anyway she related the situation and told him he would get his meeting, just be patient. Suitably embarrassed but relieved, he asked her out for lunch next week. She thought, opportunity knocks perhaps? I said, don’t get your hopes up, I’ll bet he has his own legal department.

Tuesday morning, James did ring. A meeting has been arranged at his offices in Reading 10am Thursday. Philip will attend and lead, Dawn will be present. I’ve not heard anything. So big day/night Thursday. I’m not sure how Dawn will extricate herself from Philip to get home, get changed and attend at Remi’s. Not my problem.

The Monday meeting I was dreading, to tell my fellow directors that I wasn’t retiring fully, that my offspring were joining, starting at the bottom, went way better than I expected. I thought my SD would go nuts (eyeing a management buy out). He was so genuinely supportive (we’ve been friends for many years; I think his daughter might suddenly join soon) the meeting went well. No drama.

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:20 am

ocean wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:59 am
LL/BM: I have suggested a few times perhaps a discreet photo? She’s adamant she won’t, especially with her enhanced position/package (I call it her dress allowance). I almost said she was being unfair to my new friends (you guys), as just about everyone else has seen it - but I wasn’t that brave. I tried.
. . .
Many thanks 🙏 Ocean for trying once again. After rereading the thread and LL’s comments I thought that would be the case. I hope you didn’t get it in the neck for asking again - even if was on our behalf, your loyal audience. :) Dawn’s recent promotion does make it even more difficult 😥

I hope your liaison with Michelle goes well tonight, don’t forget the wine! 🍾

I suspect that Dawn took a discrete large briefcase with her to the meeting in Reading, containing a second charge of clothing. After being whisked back to London by Phillip, and a bit of mutual groping in luxury, she could make her excuses, change and then cab it to Remi’s.

Perhaps Geoff will get a call to collect her?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:36 am

Thanks for the update with the great news about James meeting today. Hope it went well - from what I have read so far Dawn is definitely someone who is a charmer while being very competent.
With regard to pictures - you certainly describe things well. Also as per the forum policy the subject's consent must be obtained so, we may just have to wait a little longer to see photographs.

Looking forward to reading all about all of your (yours and Dawn's) encounters :D

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:43 pm

O I would agree with Dawn with her position keep it safe, so in my head I am thinking Spheelise Baxater when you describe Dawn, ok she is my wet dream, eveyone has there own wet dream

When I was young man it was Debbie Harry but she is 78 now :(

Hope today’s meetings go’s well, I am sure a 1:1 with James will be round the corner, maybe Dawn will have to have James or sod Phill or both a quick BJ before heading to Remi tonight, she will get there just maybe a bit delayed

Hope you teach Michelle some new skills tonight, she sound like she is ready to follow Dawn given the opportunity, maybe one night back to your place and you can use your room for a bit of light play

“ The main thing is my sex life has gone stratospheric and I am now fully acceptant of the whole scenario.”

I think this is great and I hope you both enjoy the LS for a long time, Q do you think Dawn or You will hard off for weekend etc with one of your partners could either of you open with that’s sort of arrangement?

Good to have the kids in the business, nothing wrong in building a dynasty

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:20 am

skoot1958 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:43 pm
Spheelise Baxater
:lol: Sophie Ellis-Bextor?
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:39 am

Sexy lady :D

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:07 am

Sorry I'm late, couple of heavy days. LL You would be perfectly correct in describing the bodice as a halter top secured at the back with thin straps. Spilling out at the sides and disguising nothing at the front. Quite spectacular.

Also, Dawn is more along the lines of Cherie Lunghi and behaves like Nigella. However a friend mentioned over Christmas time he thought she was a dead ringer for Maggie Siff from Billions. We watched it, and was amused to find she had the same proclivities. So Maggie Siff gets the doppelgänger award.

Dawn’s Thursday A bit long - also in 2 parts - apologies.

Dawn didn’t sleep well last night, nervous/excited. Early start to the outskirts of Reading for the meeting. She wore a mid blue short sleeved dress, to the neck and to the knee. Bra and tan hold ups, very respectable and business like. Philip was waiting at the pre-meet cafe for coffee and to finalise strategy. She told me he’s not even hiding his feelings for her now (tables turned). She pre-empted any jealousies by telling him James was very attentive to her at the dinner party, but just flirty, so if he continues, don’t worry. Smart thinking.

Very plush offices, they were shown to James’ office by his PA, where James greeted Dawn warmly with a hand shake and a kiss on both cheeks. Dawn did the introductions, coffee; to business. His has a medium sized group of companies in the electronics industry, they retain a law firm’s services, unhappy with the service,, James likened it to a divorce, paying for something he wasn't getting. Philip said later, was very distasteful. (prat) What can Philip’s firm do for him?

So the 2 hour presentation/negotiation began, towards the end Philip said he would appoint his most senior Partner in London to head up the account. All stop. James said he liked and trusted Dawn, she was to be the interface. Philip explained that as Dawn had only just been made up to a Senior Partner, she was perhaps not as experienced as his proposed colleague. She was taken by surprise but hid her great annoyance. James said, ‘Dawn could refer to Philip's expert where necessary, but That’s the deal!’ Philip was forced to agree. So that was that. Philip’s people would talk to James people to sort out the details. James PA talked to Philip as they led the way to the lift, James and Dawn following, it would take weeks to get the smile off her face, James surreptitiously stroked and squeezed Dawns arse, she leant into him.

Handshakes all round and It was a very quiet journey back to pick up Dawns car. She let him know she was pissed off with him suggesting she hand over to his mate in London. He baulked when Dawn asked why he thought she couldn’t cope? He said, he ‘merely meant in the interim, till she gained more experience, then she would take over'. He observed James was personally rather keen - ‘Just keep it professional’. She almost burst out laughing, you can fucking talk. Jealousy perhaps? But she didn’t. He suggested they could have lunch at his apartment. Reassert his position, reclaim?. Alas, she was having dinner with her husband, his board and their wives, she really couldn’t duck it. So lunch at a nearby pub and a grope in the car park had to suffice.

Philip drove her to her car near the cafe where they met, kissed her goodbye and headed to Wandsworth. Dawn climbed in the back of her car in the street, stripped off and changed into her night gear, grateful for blacked out windows. She told me she wore her black leather skirt, matching leather jacket, no shirt this time (well, it is Remi), changed her tan hold ups for black sheer ones and court shoes. Spruced up her make up, looking more raunchy than business. Arrived at his club, she joined Remi at the bar. As usual he made a great fuss of her, which always delighted her. He pulled the zip of her jacket to almost undone - both happy (blending in with everyone else). She is a closet exhibitionist after all - without the closet. She had been a bit put out that he hadn’t shown any jealousy over Marcus, but that’s his way, get used to it. The drinking started with food on the way, she told him her news. He absorbed it all !!?. Laughed at Will’s frustrations, serves him right!

Just before midnight Remi asked if Dawn would like something a little hotter? Totally intrigued, she followed him through to his play room. Instructed her to remove her clothing, watching her he removed his. He laid her on her back on the mat, which was different, attached the straps to her wrists and ankles as normal but no cross-piece, blindfolded her and started rubbing a body lotion into her body. Curiosity rising, lotion applied in the all the right places, her juices flowing. After asking if she was ready/comfortable, she felt the ropes tighten. Taken completely by surprise, her ankles lifted not her wrists, then her whole body into an upside down star shape. The shock, blood rush, disorientation caused her to panic and struggle. Remi expected this and calmed her. When her body and arms were clear of the ground, all stopped and she had a little time to get used to this new situation. (so this was what he meant by turning up the temperature). Her legs spread, her whole body was now exposed to him. This whole experience was very unnerving.

Dawn felt her boobs gather up toward her neck, or was it down, when he attached the clamps to her nipples the pain was searing, only added to the panic. Her senses seemed heightened, she was still trying to get her bearings. She felt what seemed like a sharp wheel run down the inside of her thighs, over her pussy lips and onto her stomach, a stinging pain. Then the flailing started; soft at first, then much harder. Over her back, stomach, each spread thigh and then along her open pussy, far harder than before. Everything stopped, she heard him moving round, then whack, the horse whip thong hit each buttock so hard, then slapping her open pussy. This was not good, she could stop, but would hr think less of her.
The vibrator was put straight onto her already sensitive pussy and clit, wonderful at first then very intense. Several orgasms, please stop. Felt like a clamp on her pussy lips, painful, frankly frightening. She smelled his cock long before he put it in her mouth, right to the back of her throat. It wasn’t a blow job, it was a deep mouth fuck causing her to gag and choke, tears running down or was it up her face - he didn’t stop until he came. She tried to swallow, but which way was up, in fact as well as in her mouth, it went up her nose, over her face (which she hates) in her hair, she sneezed, it went everywhere. She was choking, coughing, gasping, panicking badly. This was a nightmare she’d neither expected nor wanted. He quickly brought her down so she could sit up and recover. She said she was shaking so violently with shock. Needing quite some time to come down. Never again. Remi suggested, ’Shower, brandy and bed?’ ‘Oh God, yes please’.

It was now 1am, it had been 40 minutes but seemed like hours. Remi stood smiling wryly, maybe this wasn’t what she wanted? He could show her a lot more? ‘No thanks, that was horrible!’ He walked her upstairs to his apartment, helped her shower (how considerate), she had to remove her stained make up(now he saw her completely naked, climbed into bed, shared a very large brandy and fucked the night away. He explained with ze French accent, ‘Enjoy what you enjoy. Just like lipstick lesbians, ‘light weight’ BDSM was fun, it isn’t a competition’. ‘It was the tipping point for Will’s wife, pushed her over the edge’. Dawn now knew her preferences, her limits. A line had been drawn.

Friday, 7.00am left to beat the traffic and get home. Still quite shaken from the experience. part 2 to follow

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:59 am

O a lot going on, seems Dawn is going to have to keep James happy, sounds like that will not be a chore for her

As for Philip, I think Dawn put him in his place

I cannot begin to understand being upside down, just the process must have been painful, this is the second time Remi has face fucked Dawn, Markus did the same, maybe she just have to learn to put up with it (power think) Dawn was not keen on anal to start with

Maybe Remi was just showing Dawn the next level so Dawn could say no, seems like a good move, stop Dawn asking like she did last time she was with Remi

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:02 am

Hi Skoot - check Hotties

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:22 am

Part 2. My Thursday evening. I parked round the corner of Michelle’s home as usual. I was warmly greeted. She is a very good looking woman. She wore a black cotton, mid calf floaty dress with a small yellow pattern, buttoned front, quite a few not done up, so sexy. Smiling, she collected her coat, walked toward me to kiss me, those lovely large boobs swaying independently; she was braless. Have to check though, don’t you? Yes, result. Hands on her backside, a thong. I raised an eyebrow. ‘Ohhhh! Oh Alright’, slipped it off then and there. Just as I like her.

We went to a different country pub which she’d wanted to explore but hadn’t had the chance. We ended up in Shere village. To find any good olde worlde pubs you have to travel out into the wilds. A real log fire greeted us as we walked into a busy pub, certainly one I’d visit again. Grinning, I said,’ Everyone knows you’re bare arsed’, she sternly said, ‘Gin and tonic - large’, she found a seat. We ordered food and just talked for ages, just so comfortable in her company. Her day had gone well at work; her husband had started paying her more attention, which she thought suspicious. She and I had to arrange a business meeting, as the April 6 contract start date for the remaining companies was looming, cancellation had been served on the other supplier. (No guilt from me; been there myself). She seriously asked, I wouldn’t disappear once that was done, would I? Not a chance. I undid 2 more buttons to expose most of her cleavage and quite a lot of her tits. Didn’t phase her one bit. She was 2 large G&T’s in and relaxed. Head for home?

We got in the car, I started the engine to get the heaters and heated seats going. I turned to Michelle, (she hadn’t rebuttoned the dress), couldn’t resist those boobs and a long wet kiss. ‘no knickers is better and far healthier and I'm going nowhere??’ She laughed.

When we got home, there was no prelude, straight upstairs to her bedroom, undress and before I got into bed, I went to her husbands wardrobe and selected the same ties as last time. I didn’t ask, just secured her top and bottom to the bed. From my trousers, on the floor by the bed, I produced a blindfold and hidden from sight, a clamp. The blindfold was greeted with glee. I had listened to Dawn about relating pain/pleasure, so while I was feasting on Michelles very wet pussy giving her the pleasure, I released the clamp onto one swollen nipple, the pain. The shock, the language. Almost broke my nose when her hips jumped. She wanted the blindfold removed to see what was biting her tits. I kissed her. Apparently I’m a ‘fucking treacherous bastard’. Yes, but I do have faults! She demanded to be untied, removed the clamp herself. Several minutes massaging her tits, I asked if her nipple was coming back to life. She said the pain of it returning to normal was hot and really quite nice. She was getting into it!!!
Feeling guilty, I came clean and explained it was what my wife was into, plus a bit more. She was intrigued. Lay across my chest and kissed me, demanded to know more. I told her about Dawn’s boy friends including Will, her boss. She was shocked at first, but it suddenly clicked - hence her instruction to interview me for business. I told her I’m not supposed to know, either. I described the play room, supplied by Will, I explained he was way more into this (another revelation).

More!!! Did Dawn and I tell each other everything? Yes. Did Dawn know about her? Well, yes. She’s OK about that? Yes. I told her about Ray and Dawn. Wow, Michelle had never been with a woman. Dawn never wore underwear except work or family. She said, Dawn sounded wild; our relationship sounded so much more fun than hers ever was. She’d love to meet her! That very prospect completely cured my constipation.

‘OK your turn’. Her husband knew she was seeing someone from 2 maybe 3 times per month, but not who and didn’t ask, so he didn’t know it was actually her husbands best friend, and it wasn’t from time to time, she’d been seeing the guy for 7 years. He had introduced her to anal and al-fresco sex. Now, I was showing her new things. She knew her husband was shagging his secretary, but he didn’t know Michelle knew who. Ignorance is bliss. Unsurprisingly, we had some very vigorous, much rougher sex which she initiated and I greatly enjoyed. The idea of the playroom and the intrigue around Dawn and I had really stimulated her imagination, so many things she’d never done and some things she didn’t expect, (nor me as I thought her strictly vanilla). Got that wrong. Her meeting Dawn??? That has caused me great anxiety, we’ll talk about that.

I got home to an absolutely knackered Dawn sitting drinking tea in the kitchen, she’d rung in ‘working from home’. If I made breakfast, would I fancy joining her in bed for a few hours? Definitely, knowing she meant sleep. Ignore the few bruises, they wouldn’t happen again. She explained, she’d learned a lesson and would stick to what she liked. She found it amusing, not invincible after all. I asked if Remi had deliberately taught her a lesson? Quietly,’Yes, I think so. Perhaps a kindness’.

Dawn went into detail about the business deal, which she was rightly very proud. James putting Philip in his place, him trying to tuck her up, the very thought! She felt the job would be nothing like as onerous as at first thought, in fact she could legitimately create more free time, but agreed the stable needed thinning out. I told her about my day/night. She was absolutely fascinated by Michelle’s interest in the playroom; and her. Interesting, She’d like to think about that. Dawn could give a little tuition perhaps; make it hurt. Finally meet the wonderful Michelle. I really am flustered now, I’m not at all comfortable about this. We went to bed, had a lazy fuck, talked a little more and drifted off, slept for about 3 hours.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:53 am

Ocean, I think bring Michelle and Dawn together would be very interesting, your are ok with Ray and Dawn, yes Michelle is your hobby, but you are Michelle's bad boy, teaching her new things

Maybe Dawn should just meet Michelle for a coffee, the girls are share the same man

Dawn would love to share what she has learnt over time, a nice FMF could be a loot fun, or maybe just watching you and Michelle together in your house

Good for you taking over some new toys

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:32 am

Michelle likes her extra-marital relationships to be long-term and use them to explore new sexual interests. Not a bad situation for you, Ocean. You can show Michelle the playroom when Dawn is off visiting Remi.

Is Michelle aware that you also fuck Ray?

It’s clear that Dawn needs to keep Philip's expectations and jealousy checked by Dawn. Dawn may need to invent more social gatherings with Hubby or Ray (a close “vanilla” friend of both her and Hubby) to keep Philip's expectations in line with what Dawn wants.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:57 am

Ocean - I think Dawn may actually charm Michelle off her panties (if she wore one :lol: ). Just like Ray you may both have the pleasure of pleasing Michelle :twisted: . And who knows may be expand the business side as well with Wll's companies