Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:44 am

Thanks for the update Ocean. Great to hear Dawn and DIL have started off very well. Hope the move goes smoothly (as smooth as Dawn's pubes ? :D )

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:07 pm

Ocean, do you realise it’s only a matter of time before your DIL asks Dawn if you and Dawn did a soft swap or more?

DIL is trying to gauge if Dawn is a cheater or a swinger. Your DIL is probably leaning towards Dawn being a swinger because she had no concern about using you as an Uber driver to pick them up from the party. Your DIL may be trying to work out if Ray and her husband are the other couple you and Dawn swing with.
Last edited by Freemans892 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yorkguy
Virgin

Unread post by Yorkguy » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:49 am

All sounds to be aligning rather well.
Interesting though. Hold ups are great, but there's something plain but erotic about tights. A bit of a thing for me!

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:41 am

Nuala suspected / know Dawn has a flexible relationship from the party, Nuala must have felt confident to say her and Dawns son, had a soft swing, not the sort of think you just bring up

The Dawn confirmed by say she would have fucked the young man at the party, That was confirmation, the rest will come out over time, Nuala may not tell Mike / Dawn and O son what goes now, who wants to know what your mum and data get up to

There is a difference between woman to woman talk and what they let us poor men know

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:41 am

skoot1958 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:41 am
Nuala suspected / know Dawn has a flexible relationship from the party, Nuala must have felt confident to say her and Dawns son, had a soft swing, not the sort of think you just bring up

The Dawn confirmed by say she would have fucked the young man at the party, That was confirmation, the rest will come out over time, Nuala may not tell Mike / Dawn and O son what goes now, who wants to know what your mum and data get up to

There is a difference between woman to woman talk and what they let us poor men know
O - I think Skoot has highlighted this quite well. I also think Nuala, time may tell, may have stated it as she did as a sort of 'soft' statement to gauge Dawn's reaction. It might very well be Nuala and Mark maybe further down the road than we all might believe. It could be the apple has not fallen very far from the tree at all.

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:13 am

Thanks for the update Ocean, despite your busy time at work.

Please thank Dawn for the boob information about Nuala🤤 I really appreciated it.

As with others the MIL-DIL dynamic looks like it is playing out as Dawn expected. She has really taken Nuala under her wing. I wonder whether Nuala will actually shave off her bush, or will she ask Mike to do it - making him her ‘servant’?

Looking forward to the next update.

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:10 am

How exciting to think we could have Dawn2. Certainly looking forward Nuala's developments too.

Keep coming with those updates please.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:23 am

Sunday: I arrived home very tired but pleased, we’d achieved 90% of what we had to do, the rest is tomorrow’s to finish off. The guys worked their socks off. The boys put their backs into it, Mike grinning like an idiot all day. Last night must have been good.
Nuala arrived around 11am, had lunch and stayed until 3 taking a very happy Neve home.

Nuala’s foray: She and Mike went out Saturday evening, had dinner and afterward drinks at a bar, bear in mind she’d been drinking with Dawn most of the day (Dutch courage). At the bar, as she returned from the loo, he realised Nuala wasn’t wearing a bra, (for me no bra is a dream come true) so surreptitious fondles and feels he is now totally absorbed and very happy. When they got into the taxi Mike started a discrete amorous assault only to discover not only is she bare breasted but also wearing stockings. (Knowing Mike, he was probably trying to work out if it was his birthday or not).
When they got home, they’d just got inside the door, she pushed him back onto the stairs, pulled his trousers down and gave him the full bj. For her, all tracks covered. Standing up, she removed her pants to reveal a totally bare pussy. Stunned, he insisted on getting his tongue involved and then they happily fucked each other. (It was his birthday after all).

She told Dawn it was the best sex for years, and being shaved did actually make a big difference to each in their own way. With no daughter to hear them, they spent hours going through the same scenario in the lounge and later in bed. Both in a much happier place, although thanks to Dawn, being discrete, she was only briefly mentioned. It’s always the simple things that make so much difference. They discussed their friends and were going to go for a swap. Dawn said enjoy but be careful, if one becomes keener than the others…. it’s only a bit of fun . She understood.

In the afternoon Dawn answered Nuala’s questions honestly (not necessarily the best policy, and not something I was pleased about). Told her mainly Dawn took advantage of our licence but there were agreed limits which she didn’t enlarge upon. She said very firmly, only the strongest marriages survive. She’d had several dates, each was different, different ideas (didn’t elaborate) but home was best. Also told her she didn’t like wearing a bra as she found them uncomfortable, so really only for family friends and work, same with pants but more likely not, which did shock Nuala a bit. Thankfully nothing about the room or associated happenings. Nuala said Liz (other DIL, James wife) was going through similar issues. She is a lot more outspoken (gobby) and a bit of a know it all, perhaps not as discrete. She sometimes gave James a hard time. Dawn said she’d leave Nuala to advise Liz.

I must admit when I got home I was tired, and we did have a full and frank exchange of views. l thought she’d been too open about us. Whilst both boys and their wives were quietly enjoying having a young, attractive, ‘hot’ mum/MIL (I’d heard the conversations) they held her in great esteem. What they don’t want is a ‘hot arsed’ mum/MIL. I suppose I could have couched it better. A rather angry Dawn told me to ‘fuck off’, ‘Nuala is smart and discrete, I trust her, anyway you’re being unrealistic and old fashioned. The kids today are way more astute than you give them credit.’ Am I being unreasonable ? Do you guys think so?

Nevertheless, I was adamant there was a line she was not to cross. Get involved in ‘girl talk’ all she wants. Do not disclose our hobby!! Or it stops (some hope, just trying to be masterful)
She stormed off to bed. I wonder if a shag would be out of the question??

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:06 am

From what the DIL saw at the party, she had to assume that Dawn was either a cheater or a swinger. As you and Dawn have a healthy marriage and Dawn didn’t try to hide any key facts, e.g. she was at a party filled with people in their 20s /30s, your DIL had to assume that you guys are swingers. Your DIL has been trying to confirm indirectly. Dawn short-circuited that process and built a lot of trust with your DIL.

Here’s my take: Dawn is very good at reading people and social settings, but Ray also helped and advised Dawn in certain situations. Dawn is now returning that favour to your DIL. I would say trust Dawn to navigate the situation with your DIL, especially if Dawn and your DIL had a similar upbringing.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:32 am

Hi Freeman. Thanks for the input. While I do agree with your views my worry is that Dawn is viewed by family, friends and our direct family as a young (ish) attractive and sexy woman (I’ve overheard the comments and conversations - mainly complimentary, a few crude) what I worry about is the boys don’t lose respect for their mother. There is also the consideration of her job and position.

It is very apparent Nuala has opened up considerably, I think she’s booked up for the full Dawn course. I’m waiting for Liz’s (other DIL) little jealousies rising up and approaching Dawn. Still it will bring them all closer- to a point!

Ok I’ll lighten up a bit. And no - there wasn’t the chanc of a shag! !

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:51 am

Thanks for the multiple updates today Ocean. I take it you are having a day off after moving your business.

Shame on the lack of a shag on the weekend, but Dawn loves you and you love Dawn.

It will be interesting to see how Nuala develops under Dawn’s tutelage.

A quick question, do you shave Dawn in preparation for her extracurricular activities or is it our sexy lady herself?

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:34 am

Ocean as a “boomer” I would have have kept this to myself, however it is out now and you have to deal with that, the key will be if Nuala keeps this knowledge to herself, has Nuala shared any knowledge with Mike, as that could be difficult

As for Liz I would ask Nuala to say nothing about Dawn

Yes I do think 20/30 see life different, just the fact Nuala has told Dawn that Mike and her plan a full swap is open, Nuala being able to share with Dawn is on balance a good thing, as Mike and Nuala could struggle after a full swap, big step

If the girls can keep their talk between them only or maybe Dawn/Ray/Nuala then that would be safe as Dawn and Ray can share experience on how to manage the lifestyle and men

I think Dawn should not go into to much details, would Dawn go as far as to say Ray is her GF, or Dawn current has 4 man and 3 woman FWB, could be to shocking to Nuala

Dawn can not undo all you can do is manage

On the other side of the coin I am sure Mike will not wan his mum and dad knowing what he and Nuala are up to, so I think Nuala will say nothing, and Dawn can help guide Nuala

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:16 pm

Boundaries protect relationships. That's their raison d'etre.

While all seems good today with Nuala and Dawn, and hopefully with Nuala and Mike, we all know how things can change. There are many ways that Nuala's knowledge of Dawn's activities, and of your marriage, can be used to hurt Mike or you guys at some future time when things aren't as rosy between everyone as they are now.

This knowledge confers power on Nuala over Mike and over you guys, and over your other son and his wife that I wouldn't want a DIL to have. IMO the greatest potential for harm is in your son's relationships with his mother and you. If I were in your shoes, I'd still be pursuing some appropriate limits on Dawn's oversharing with family.

The best response to Nuala upon Dawn being discovered in a compromised state at the party would be to say something like, "You were never meant to discover me like this, but I want you to know that Ocean and I are very happy together, and I'm not cheating on him. He knows I'm here and will be here soon to pick me up. I also ask you to not share with Mike or other friends or family what you saw. I fear they wouldn't understand."

Nuala could speculate all she wants about what she thinks she knows but without Dawn spilling the beans that's all it would be. And they could still have their MIL/DIL bonding on sexy fashion shopping trips without Dawn sharing intimate details of your relationship.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:34 pm

All good points, but we are where we are, the party could have been handled in many ways, bit of flitting we both do that …. Anyway that’s in the past now

power only works in the dark, if it becomes an issue the only strategy is to be open yes we have an open relationship and it works for us, so maybe keep details locked up

Let hope all work well, a full swap / swinging is the way to go as Naula and Mike get the same action, a woman can have many more relationships than a man and that can have, and they can be difficult for men to manage HW is a special area of open relationship

Dawn will never agree she was wrong 1 she is a woman 2 she is a lawyer Ocean just move on and ask Dawn to be cautious

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:13 am

After the office and the two big installations it’s us time. Tomorrow we’re starting a long long weekend in Quinta in the Algarve. Friends have invited us to their villa for some sun.

Dawn and I have settled our differences re the kids. Dawn has realised she can’t share the information about our hobby. Above all she agreed: Our relationship is our business.

Nuala is on board (she adores Dawn, much to her mother’s annoyance) She’s a bright girl and has a good idea about what’s going on, but all under control, Dawns advice might be timely. Importantly, Mike is and will remain unaware of us or where Nuala’s ideas are coming from. Liz is to remain in the dark.

I made it very clear that I struggled with jealousy and anxiety for 6/7 months before I got my head around it, and came to accept her hobby for what it is. That is at 58 and 30 years of marriage/partnership, so how can a couple of kids, without that maturity hope to cope. By all means coach Nuala as an open minded progressive mother, but not as a girlfriend. Accept the responsibilities. Dawn, typical bloody Scorpio, would rather cut off her nose to spite her face than admit she was wrong. But finally…. She did AND she apologised.

As for Dawn’s tally, I don’t think it’s so bad, compared to some, it is certainly diverse.
A previous writer who had posted here about hot wives in general, I can vouch for Dawn in particular and Ray come to think of it from what Tony has said.
When marital/social controls are removed or eased, the girls tend to go wild, greedy for the new found freedom, experience and the need to experiment. It’s not an affair they want, nor deceit, just fun, pleasure and choice without recriminations : all the better with the husbands agreement/acceptance and it’s a turn on for both (eventually).

In the last 12 months, I’ve watched Dawn’s confidence soar. She has shared everything with me(I hope), the good and the bad. It’s made a strong relationship stronger. She would never have considered such behaviour, like, let’s just say a single woman, with abandon, without responsibility or conscience. True she seems to be hungry for new thrills, experience and above all excitement, but it seems to the good. She is beautiful woman (you’ve seen the pictures) but she was the last person I’d have thought of as an exhibitionist, other women or into bdsm (they were a shock) rather reckless. Even doggedly pursuing her new job was a surprise, and out of character. Usually reserved and, yes, submissive. Still is on occasions with Remi.

I like the new Dawn (sounds other worldly). I’m having a lot of fun. Just don’t need these surprises.

This morning before she’d left for work, a lovely bouquet of flowers arrived, a simple ticket read ‘Thank you for being there. I love you. N xx’. Now if I’d been the suspicious type, I’d want to know who Nigel was?
I don’t think for one moment that Nuala would ever hold a gun to Dawn’s head. But I do think she should proceed a step at a time.

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:59 am

Good job on getting the office move and installations completed. You’ve earned your holiday and it’ll give Dawn a rest from her stressful job too.

Your summary of Dawn’s progression into hotwifing and BDSM is spot on! As you say the DILs do not need to know all the intimate details of her and your hobby. After your break Dawn can start tutoring Nuala into changing her public - and private? - appearance. The flowers were a very thoughtful touch.

Enjoy your stay in the Algarve - don’t forget the sunscreen!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:40 am

ocean wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:13 am
After the office and the two big installations it’s us time. Tomorrow we’re starting a long long weekend in Quinta in the Algarve. Friends have invited us to their villa for some sun.

Dawn and I have settled our differences re the kids. Dawn has realised she can’t share the information about our hobby. Above all she agreed: Our relationship is our business.

Nuala is on board (she adores Dawn, much to her mother’s annoyance) She’s a bright girl and has a good idea about what’s going on, but all under control, Dawns advice might be timely. Importantly, Mike is and will remain unaware of us or where Nuala’s ideas are coming from. Liz is to remain in the dark.

I made it very clear that I struggled with jealousy and anxiety for 6/7 months before I got my head around it, and came to accept her hobby for what it is. That is at 58 and 30 years of marriage/partnership, so how can a couple of kids, without that maturity hope to cope. By all means coach Nuala as an open minded progressive mother, but not as a girlfriend. Accept the responsibilities. Dawn, typical bloody Scorpio, would rather cut off her nose to spite her face than admit she was wrong. But finally…. She did AND she apologised.

As for Dawn’s tally, I don’t think it’s so bad, compared to some, it is certainly diverse.
A previous writer who had posted here about hot wives in general, I can vouch for Dawn in particular and Ray come to think of it from what Tony has said.
When marital/social controls are removed or eased, the girls tend to go wild, greedy for the new found freedom, experience and the need to experiment. It’s not an affair they want, nor deceit, just fun, pleasure and choice without recriminations : all the better with the husbands agreement/acceptance and it’s a turn on for both (eventually).

In the last 12 months, I’ve watched Dawn’s confidence soar. She has shared everything with me(I hope), the good and the bad. It’s made a strong relationship stronger. She would never have considered such behaviour, like, let’s just say a single woman, with abandon, without responsibility or conscience. True she seems to be hungry for new thrills, experience and above all excitement, but it seems to the good. She is beautiful woman (you’ve seen the pictures) but she was the last person I’d have thought of as an exhibitionist, other women or into bdsm (they were a shock) rather reckless. Even doggedly pursuing her new job was a surprise, and out of character. Usually reserved and, yes, submissive. Still is on occasions with Remi.

I like the new Dawn (sounds other worldly). I’m having a lot of fun. Just don’t need these surprises.

This morning before she’d left for work, a lovely bouquet of flowers arrived, a simple ticket read ‘Thank you for being there. I love you. N xx’. Now if I’d been the suspicious type, I’d want to know who Nigel was?
I don’t think for one moment that Nuala would ever hold a gun to Dawn’s head. But I do think she should proceed a step at a time.
O -- Portugal in the spring very nice.
- Annoyance? Probably more like envious and jealous how close and chummy she has become with Dawn.
- 30 years, confidence and a 'new Dawn'. It strikes me as, to some degree, with all these new things going on with Dawn there has been the breaking of a lot of long standing barriers and you really like the Dawn 2.0v and the confidence that has come with the change, yet there is still of course the familiarity of those three decades. In a manner, instead of doing a mid-life crisis thing with some young thing you get a partner that does a huge transformation and it's "WOW!!"
- As long as you guy are having fun with it, that's the key thing. Good on both of you. :up: :up: :D

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:42 am

Ocean - have a wonderful, well deserved holiday in Portugal with Dawn. Hopefully we get to see pictures of the holiday Dawn :D

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:59 pm

O I do not think there is more to add, you and Dawn have managed the process and are enjoying the fruit of you hard work

Yes Dawn can help Nuala and Mike remotely, through there journey, yes it could be had for a young couple, on the other side, they may see relation different to us baby boomers , the key is Nuala having someone to talk to, to support her, to advise her

For example when they debrief after there first full swap, I know this is wrong in a modern world, why should a woman pretend just to manage the man but …. I would advice Nuala to manage Mike’s ego, how was it for you Mike, mine was the same…. Rather than Mike he fucks so good, he fucked all night, his dick was so big …..

handcannon540
Prepubescent

Unread post by handcannon540 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:16 pm

Ocean, thanks for the constant updates from the action to your thoughts. You and Dawn have great communication and love to see the growth here.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:49 am

Thursday morning. Attended Michelle’s office to see her but ensure the installations were to her satisfaction. All is well, she’s a bit pissed off I couldn’t see her but promised we’d catch up. A bit of canoodling behind her office door and back to pack before Gatwick bound.

Just 2 locker cases and hand luggage of which a total of 30% was my stuff. No surprise there. Good flight to Faro, met by my old friend from our days in the services and customer Peter, while his wife was back at the villa. Pete is 60 bit of a chauvinist, Sue 53, very attractive if she made more effort. He owns a motor/aviation component company and is doing very well. Sue was an accountant, but as Pete earns loads, she’s not an accountant anymore. Looks after his house in Surrey and the Algarve. Today was 20˚, double UK. Tomorrow 22˚.

Dinner at the villa in the evening, then to The Melting Pot bar for a few drinks. Dawn had a short sand coloured linen dress, semi see through and a tan coloured Glossie see-through bra, (very comfortable) giving glimpses of firm nipple, but no pants (even more comfortable). Amusingly, a few women made Dawn look overdressed. Sue wore a just above the knee white dress, buttoned almost to the neck, no imagination, no effort, no wonder Pete's pissed off with her.

Friday; Sue is a bit quiet, which makes it hard work for Dawn, whereas Pete was as always a real laugh and a bit of a ladies man, his furtive glances at Dawn’s tits hadn’t gone unnoticed by her or me. Lunch at a beach bar, topless sun bathers and thongs (why bother), great fun for us boys, Dawn commented on a couple of attractive older women, which surprised Pete.

In the evening we went to a nice restaurant, where Peter and his wife were clearly well known. This was to be my thank you for the weekend. It was busy, unsurprisingly as the food and ambience were excellent. This time Sue wore a yellow dress, which showed off her tan, Dawn suggested undo a few buttons to show her nice tits. A very good figure. Dawn had a short sleeveless green silky dress with low V front. We were introduced to the owner, Jorge, who joined us for drinks, his nose down Dawn’s cleavage. He had a quiet chat with Pete, who announced that they would take ME to a ‘little club’ on Saturday night. Dawn’s eyes flashed with anger. Sue just accepted it. Then home to face the music and it's only Friday.

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:03 am

Thanks for the much unexpected update Ocean. I thought that as you were on holiday the mega-update would occur once you’re back in Blighty.

Looks like Dawn is trying her best to ‘loosen up’ Sue, let’s hope she succeeds for Pete’s benefit. Was Sue taken aback by Dawn’s comments about the mature ladies attractiveness?

Any chance yet to get a snap or two of the delightful Dawn in her bikini?

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:18 am

Hi 987 the story is to follow tonight. Forgot you wanted a bikini shot, see 'hotties'

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:24 am

Taken at 11.30 today

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 am

Thank you Ocean and thank Dawn for the Hotties!

Good luck on your lads night out. I hope Dawn will forgive Pete for not inviting her.