Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:20 am

Awesome update Ocean. Dawn certainly knows how to dress for the occassion.

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:16 pm

By the looks of it, Dawn’s will get more use than the home gym. Ocean may need to get some Master's training from Remi. I wonder how often Michelle will want to use Dawn’s playroom now that she has a bit of a liking for mild BDSM.

Dawn is smart by letting her “friends” have that illicit affair because it forces them to respect Dawn’s relationship with Ocean. Given the chance, Phillip would want to deny Ocean having a sexual relationship with his wife. I get the impression that Phillip would like to play “power” games with Ocean if Phillip knew that Ocean was utterly aware of the affair. James seems to enjoy Dawn’s company and would probably treat Ocean respectfully for allowing his wife to play with him.

Will Ray play with both of you this weekend?

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:08 am

First off a thanks to Venus-can for her request to Dawn for the new pictures.

Ocean’s description of Dawn’s outfit for Thursday night’s escapade is as detailed as ever. They really permit the imagination to run riot.

Friday’s outing to the pub with stiffening nipples really had me going. Those perky nipples pushing through thin fabric really do indicate a lady’s state of arousal.

Dawn really is a people person and it’s not her fault if her FWB believe they are her only interest. Becoming a BDSM mistress might expand her and your horizons Ocean.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:27 am

It's now a quiet Sunday. But Saturday morning in bed; first opportunity I’d had to tell Dawn about Michelle in the room. Dawn - intrigued - instant wet pussy, climbed aboard, with both of her tits in my hands, demanded every detail. She really got off on it. Though not happy we slept in our bed. Hypocrite.

Ray arrived around 5, jumper and jeans, she’d even look fabulous in a bin bag. She wanted me to join them tonight, but Dawn vetoed that - girls night, so I’m having a pint at the local. Ray gave me the consolation prize of a lovely snog and a long squeeze of unfettered tits and bum. I’m guessing it’s ‘tease night’ in Arundel as I’m doing the drop off - and pick up.

They both showered, paraded totally naked round the bedroom trying on different outfits, not concerned about me, but asking my opinion, anyway I’ve seen it all before. Both ended up in very tight jeans, Ray with a gold shimmery blouse with round collar, lovely dark tan cleavage on show. Dawn, mid blue blouse, paler tits. Both unbuttoned to below the bust, a sight for sore eyes and looking fantastic.

Around 8, I dropped them off at a restaurant in Tarrant Street for supper and they could make their way around Arundel pubs, there are 11 of them. After dinner and a lot of wine they went to The Red Lion pub which is the more ‘popular’ venue. Being in a very happy mood, helped by the wine, they didn’t have a problem parting the crowd to get to the bar; they certainly didn’t need money. They're drinks being paid for by a group of 30 something guys off the leash. A couple of braver guys were chatting the girls up and being touchy feely, which the girls lapped up. They invited them to a party at a riverside house, which of course they accepted. By all accounts a very good party for people in their 30’s and 40’s. Dawn is 50 in November and Ray is 53. Both look nothing like their age by a good 10 years, still old enough to their mothers.

Drink, warmth, the moment all went to set the scene for a little wantonness and abandon. Dawn was in the corner of the darkened lounge ‘dancing’ and tongue wrestling with her chosen youth. He having undone the rest of her shirt buttons and was openly squeezing Dawns now exposed boobs. Ray was in a similar state in the kitchen with the other chap. Dawn said she was working toward a crescendo where she was considering disappearing upstairs with the young lothario and show him the power of a MILF.

A tap on Dawn’s shoulder brought the whole thing to a crashing halt. A lovely Irish lilt called out, ‘Dawn???’ It was Nuala, our rather reserved 29 year old daughter-in-law, out with her girlfriends, they were dressed in similar fashion but more modestly covered up, admittedly not looking as exciting when compared to ma-in-law. (I’d have paid good money to se that). Dawn wasn’t sure who was more shocked, Nuala for seeing her husband’s mother at a youngsters party, boobs on display, being groped by a guy her son’s age. Or Dawn for being so careless.
Ray swiftly recovered the situation buttoning herself up. Introducing herself to Nuala and her friends and asking the 2 guys if they would excuse them. Dawn was doing her goldfish impression, complete shock. But made herself decent.

A rather stilted conversation took place, with Nuala laughing the whole off, telling Dawn her friends thought she had the hottest mother-in-law ever; and it was their secret. This took the heat out of the situation somewhat. Dawn said, Ray and her were on a girls night out, Mark will be picking them up later, so no harm done, just a bit of fun. Debbie, Nuala’s friend, said Dawn and Ray were having more luck than they were. Ray said, fortunately guys were into milf’s and liked the older woman these days. Dawn, still fidgety, tried to explain, she liked to dress differently to when at work or with family, being a little more daring was more exciting and Mark loved it. Nuala told Dawn it was all ok; she’d die for Dawn's figure especially at her age, (a compliment?) realising what she’d said caused everyone to laugh and ease the the mood, all ok Dawn hoped. However her sons, on the other hand, would not understand.

Nuala whispered to Dawn, ‘you always look fabulous, so sexy. Where do you buy your clothes?’ Relieved, Dawn hugged her, ‘Next Saturday when Mike goes to rugby, get your mum to babysit. We’re going clothes shopping in Brighton Lanes and I’ll show you?’ Then undid a couple of buttons on Nuala’s shirt, exposing a somewhat bigger cleavage (with a bra) than Dawn realised (lucky Mike), saying, ‘ let’s start with that. Better?’ Nuala nodded, “it’ll take some getting used too’. Her friends did the same and undid one then two more buttons; all seemed pleased. These daring young things. The evening was suddenly revived and Dawn breathed again.
More people were coming in now, they got another drink and Dawn texted me for pick-up. Nuala just grinned as Dawn/Ray’s new friends gave it one last shot, giving them a hug and kiss goodbye; read quick grope. MILF power.

Dawn offered the girls a lift, so I ended up with 5 of them plus me, and I’d not seen so much boob on show from Nuala, that was a pleasant surprise. The girls lived in West Worthing and Goring, not far from our other son. After dropping them off, Dawn filled me in. I laughed so much a tear ran down my leg. She just wanted to hide and cry and Ray thought the whole thing hilarious. Dawn declared she’d never go local again, especially without an overcoat. But the girls had promised Dawn, they’d say nothing to anyone and I believe them.

We had drinks at home and this time I was invited into my own bed with the girls as reward, and probably because Ray wanted to hear about Michelle, too. We had a good time, this time I got to have an energetic bonk with Ray, with encouragement and a running commentary from Dawn. Everyone cuddling up in bed afterwards, more those 2. I went to the spare room to get some sleep, left Dawn with Ray. Dawn said she missed Tony, who is in South Africa, lucky bastard, or is he?
Sunday morning; Dawn had a lazy morning in bed with Ray She’s still worrying about last nights surprise. I’m certain Nuala will keep Dawn’s confidence.Ray and I still think it's funny. They're putting a roast together and I'm writing to you.

Nowadays we make the most of the time with friends/guests; we have each other a lot more often these days. More and better sex; I can live with that.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:44 am

O I think it was only a matter of time before Dawn bump into someone she knows, woman work on a different plane to us simple men, and I and sure Nuala will say nothing, Nuala was out herself and I am sure if she did not bump in to
Dawn then she would have had some fun as well

Dawn should just live it, maybe not the full story but yes, I go out and and have bit of fun with Ray, life is to short, and with your picking them up shows your ok with the girls having a night out

Maybe would have been a did different story, if Dawn had been coming down stairs after a fuck

My wife would do the same with her work mate and never was a word said to me, she would tell me what she got up to, I think, but who ever really knows

Own it, and Naula will see the “woman’s” side, the shopping trip is a good idea, Dawn should show Naula how to dress to impress

As for Michelle, sounds like Dawn and Ray would both be up to helping out

As to MILF experience with out the “relationship” part you woman want, also a trophy for any you man, and she looks so good

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:24 am

Dawn's most significant advantage is you (Ocean) were there to pick up Dawn and Ray at the end of the night. You can pass it off to Nuala that you are fully aware that Dawn flirts with other guys, but you get the wild sex in bed. The question is, will Nuala flirt and tease Ocean to work if Ocean and Dawn are swingers? Nuala may try to work out if Ocean has a bit with Ray, as she probably worked out that Ray went back to Ocean and Dawn’s place for the night.

Also, I wonder if Nuala drops hints to Ocean that her friends are into older guys such as the likes of Ocean?

The most important question is, could there be a foursome between Michelle, Ocean, Dawn, and Ray in the future?

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:30 am

Good grief Ocean. Dawn hopefully has recovered from her unexpected ‘outing’ by her daughter-in-law. Your description of Dawn unbuttoning Nuala’s blouse took a lot of guts for Dawn to do, but certainly diffused the situation. Did Dawn have an ‘accidental’ grope? Did Nuala comment on Dawn’s magnificent bosom?

The Saturday situation has proved the MILF power reigns! All the more power for Ray and Dawn.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:44 am

I'm still laughing about this. Ray is about to leave to head back to Dorking.
Nuala is really pretty but dresses a bit 'frumpy', her blouse was buttoned to one from the top. Dawn undid it to mid bust level, showing a fair bit of cleavage, but didn't have a grope, She took a while to get used to it, but was ok, the 2 friends followed suit. Not as much on show as Dawn and Ray but it is only confidence. Nuala always comments on Dawn's figure, there were definitely no secrets last night, haha. She's very fond of Nuala and said she's going to take her under her wing, without giving any secrets away. As the situation was lightening and Nuala showed a 'need' for acceptance by Dawn, started talking clothes, hence the shopping spree for clothes. Dawn's other hobby.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:30 am

Thanks for the updates and photos Ocean. I found it hilarious that Dawn ran into your DIL, but now she has a new mentee to train ;) More interesting would have been if Dawn and Ray were together "tongue-tied" :D when Nuala found them. BTW - thats a beautiful name and I am sure Dawn's encouragement and style her beauty will be revealed.

Yorkguy
Virgin

Unread post by Yorkguy » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:47 am

Wow! Exciting, getting caught by the DIL. Hot!

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:28 am

O I was walking up the Hollow Rd London last night off to the arsenal game :( we gave away 2 goals, anyway, I seen https://atsukokudo.com/ and was think with Dawn’s body, and with Dawn hobby of shopping this could be perfect, and very expensive

You will have to arrange a 50th birthday party for your special friends, maybe one of these outfits would work for the special lady

Maybe hire an Air BB and get all your “special” friend they for a night, Ray, Tony, Remi, Michelle, Cherly, etc, maybe Carol would help Tomarrange the party ?

Say good buy to Dawns’s 40’s with a bang

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:14 am

skoot1958 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:28 am
O I was walking up the Hollow Rd London last night off to the arsenal game :( we gave away 2 goals, anyway, I seen https://atsukokudo.com/ and was think with Dawn’s body, and with Dawn hobby of shopping this could be perfect, and very expensive

You will have to arrange a 50th birthday party for your special friends, maybe one of these outfits would work for the special lady

Maybe hire an Air BB and get all your “special” friend they for a night, Ray, Tony, Remi, Michelle, Cherly, etc, maybe Carol would help Tomarrange the party ?

Say good buy to Dawns’s 40’s with a bang
S - Some wow stuff there and Dawn could certainly style any of it.
- Snicker snicker.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:20 am

Top quality for a top quality woman

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:58 pm

On Monday morning - Nuala rang Dawn at work to confirm her mum would babysit for the day if Saturday was still on. Dawn laughed told her ‘of course, how was her head Sunday?’ Mike, our son, had been home Saturday night so Nuala could have the girls night out, she told Dawn she hadn’t mentioned they’d been to the party and that she’d met Dawn in the pub, is that OK? Conspiratorial! A very relieved Dawn said ‘of course, that’s exactly what happened’. So the fact a young guy, snogging Dawn with his hand in her unbuttoned shirt openly fondling her lovely boob, was now consigned to history. Phews all round.

As of Friday and all weekend, I’m flat out at work, we’re currently in 2 medium size, side by side business office units, renting the 2nd 18 months ago as the company grew. Not the best arrangement. Well guess what? Saturday we move to a purpose built offices on land around a mile further north, we have to move out and get everything set up in the new offices for Monday morning start. This should see us through for the next 20 years.
So pleased almost everyone volunteered and especially before I mentioned the bonus. My 2 lads will actually see their old man (and their mum) with sleeves rolled up. We’re off next Thursday for a few days in the sun.

Thursday 11th today, Dawn came home with a large bunch of flowers and a silly grin. The flowers were from Will to say thank you and sorry for doubting her. James had contacted him (Will gets drippier every time I hear about him). She told me she’d contact James to thank him, although if Will chose to be silly, she felt James would run rings round Will.

Dawn was supposed to be going to Remi’s but was too exhausted, the activities of the last week having caught up with her. She actually said she didn’t want to give less than a top performance (well excuse me). In saying that I will have to tell Michelle next week will be off. She is aware of our office move, her 2 installations take place next week as well, but we're well versed in that. Then we’re going away for a few days and over the weekend. So this evening it’s Dawn and me.

She’s putting some plans into action on Saturday with Nuala, new clothes and perhaps input a bit of oomph into her, I did say not to scare her, nor encourage her to wayward ways. Ah well, supper, glass of wine, Dawn and some lazy loving.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:35 pm

Sounds like a nice couple’s evening …. Good luck on the move and installations.
Have a wonderful vacation next week….

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:37 pm

What a very busy weekend ahead for both of you and the sons. I hope the move goes exceedingly well and all is up and running for Monday. Your work’s team sound very motivated.

It’s nice that you are both relaxing ahead of your separate adventures. I wonder what Dawn will get Nuala to buy, something more revealing than normal?

Have a great break Ocean!. I hope you can take a couple of pictures of Dawn’s outfits whilst away that she will allow you to share with us. I’m still fantasising about Dawn’s nipples through her dress/top in a previous post.

Yorkguy
Virgin

Unread post by Yorkguy » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:22 am

I'm curious to learn if discussion will return to the night Dawn was caught, when the clothes buying etc starts. How much more the DIL will ask. Risky I guess, but exciting and erotic too. Great!!

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:53 pm

I am curious if your daughter-in-law was out with her friends and looking to cheat on your son or if she was out and he was aware what she was doing? If he had no knowledge then there would be no chance she will ever tell him what she saw that night els she would have to explain how her and her friends ended up at that party.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:04 am

Not sure cheat is the correct term nowadays, she might have been out to have “fun” the comment we meet in the pup could have been cover for both Dawn and Nuala

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:32 am

In the times today, “ Is 50 the new 30? Stars like Victoria Beckham are changing middle age” I think Dawn is proving the point!

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/b737 ... 8d55b02033

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:30 am

Sunday. DIL just collected our granddaughter. Haven’t had a rundown yet as still supervising the move, IT up and running and Mike been looking dopey all so maybe it went well.

Saturday - Me; helping to organise the office move. I’m doing the lifting, the engineers are carrying out their ‘black arts’ changing servers etc. It’s going to be 4 days to move and a week or so to settle down, but it’s going to be great, all under one roof at last and the company owns it, no more rent. James and Mike (my boys) will be helping, this is what binds a team.

Dawn collected Nuala and drove to Brighton Lanes, it is the place for individual clothing shops (and jewellery). Nuala wore a white shirt and shortish black skirt and heels, so she can try stuff on with all the right clothes. Dawn wore a buttoned blue shirt (unbuttoned, no bra), jeans and trainers - casual but sexy. It all got off to a great start, Nuala wanting to make an impression, even friends. Dawn insisted Nuala try on several different dresses and blouses (she normally wears boring jeans and jumpers). The buttoned ones she unbuttoned and the low cut ones she encouraged. She told Nuala to ditch the tights and wear hold-ups, all these changes, but she was getting the hang of it, and enjoying it. “It’s just confidence Nuala. You’ll look and feel like a sexy woman’.

As Nuala was getting undressed, Dawn joined her in the changing room and deliberately stripped off in front of her to try a short red, sleeveless dress to which she taken a fancy, happy to show she wasn’t wearing a bra, and removed her thong, showing a complete lack of pubic hair - none of which slipped Nuala’s attention. She pulled the dress on absolutely devoid of underwear, grinned at Nuala, said ‘this is how you wear a dress. What do you think?’ Nuala unable to stifle a laugh, nodded. She followed suit and undressed completely; Dawn’s report:
Nuala - 30 years old, 5’7”, size 10 (UK), bobbed shiny hair as black as night, pale complexion with the most startlingly beautiful green eyes. She’s southern Irish (probably Romany), a soft voice and the warmest lilting Irish brogue. According to the label in her bra her boobs were 32” D cup, looked firm and supported themselves well with thick pink nipples which had become very stiff due to attention and self consciousness. Well defined waist and hips, lovely shaped backside, her thighs ok, they’d slim down with a bit of exercise. Dawn thought the black pubic bush had got to go. In short, a beautiful woman with a heart of gold, lacking in self confidence. Yes, Mike had married well.

Nuala chose a button up cream shirt, tight blue jeans and a short skirt. Dawn said the gold low cut mini dress looked great on her, (there was quite a bit of cleavage on show), Nuala made the excuse she’d spent enough. Dawn told her to try on the new shirt and skirt, and said she’d keep these, taking Nuala’s tights and bra and putting them into her handbag, handing her a pair of sheer hold-ups. Shocked, but amused she did as she was told. Her original clothes and the gold mini-dress went in the bag and Dawn paid for everything, much to Nuala’s objections. When she came out, Dawn grinned, undid two buttons on her new shirt and said, ‘Wow. I think we deserve lunch’.

Lunch was at one of Dawn’s favourite pubs, Shepherd and Dog in Fulking, back of The Devils Dyke, back of the Downs. As they walked in Dawn said,’ There is nothing more sexy than confidence. So, head up, shoulders back, tits out. Walk like you own the place’. Heads definitely turned and Nuala was really getting into it. Over lunch and a fair bit of wine (Dawn on spritzers), she decided to bring up the elephant. Explained that as an old married couple and to keep the spark alive, she and I gave each other a bit of licence, a bit of making out was OK. Nuala, said she had guessed, thought it a great idea. Quite a bit merry now, the girl talk started, intimate conversations.
Nuala was confiding in her and told her she had feelings of guilt, asked if she could ask a personal question. No problem. They’d had friends around in the week, for drinks (maybe too many), which led to a soft swap with their friends in separate rooms. She said her guilt was that she fancied the husband and instead of stopping at a bit of finger and a handjob (as agreed with Mike) she gave him a blowjob. Their friend hadn’t warned her and had cum in her mouth. So not quite the shy girl after all, just naive. Dawn smiled held her hand, she said that’s ok. Had she swallowed? ‘Err well, yes’. Did she enjoy it? ‘Well it wasn’t strawberry, but yes it was ok’. Dawn asked, ‘I’m guessing you haven’t done this for Mike?’ ‘No’. She looked a bit sheepish.

Dawn smiled, relax this is easy, when they got home, Dawn would take our granddaughter Niamh (pronounced Neve, it’s Gaelic, don’t ask) home with her for an over-nighter. She and Mike have an evening out, wearing her new clothes with hold-ups and nothing else, when the time comes, give him a proper blowjob. A surprise for him. Just in case their friend told Mike of his success, say nothing herself, all clear and everyone happy, especially Mike, who will worship you.

Message received, Dawn had another Spritzer and Nuala another glass of wine to help things go down, so to speak. She went on to ask about other aspects of the bedroom, telling Dawn that she and her sister wouldn’t dare speak to their old fashioned Catholic Irish parents about sex or actually anything. Dawn said she understood, she too had the same problem in the past, Nuala could always come to her about anything, don’t let Mike know they talk. Dawn told her - ‘with a good fuck and a great blowjob, you could control any man’. Much laughter. ‘Oh, and shave that thatch off, believe me it will make soo much difference to you, Mike, and maybe your friend’, ‘you’ll thank me later, promise ’. Wink.

Nuala, now a little more brave, quietly asked, ‘One thing. That guy at the party was really hot, if I hadn’t been there, would you have slept with him?’ ‘Nah. I would have have fucked him though’. ‘I feel closer to you Nuala. So everything is between us ok!’ Quite thoughtful!

Dawn dropped her off, big hugs and wished her well, told her just go for it! ‘See you in the morning. The guys will be at the office, we can have a coffee, you can tell me how you got on. Lucky Mike’. More hugs and Neve in the back headed for home.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:09 am

A proper MIL-DIL relationship, with the MIL serving as mentor to the DIL.
I’m sure Nuala like most people in this lifestyle is greatly relieved to have someone to talk to about the lifestyle with, someone who has experience and understanding of the lifestyle.
Dawn can certainly navigate the couple through their entry, dabbling, and play in the lifestyle. Like Dawn said, with a BJ and a fuck a man can be lead pretty much anywhere.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:22 am

O that is some update, first Dawn decided she was going to go shopping being as sexy as she could, was this to encourage Nuala to be brave, it is surprising how woman support each other, us men are just out there by ourselves

Nice move if Dawn taking control of the shopping

Opening up early with we are allowed a bit of space was both risky and trusting, maybe this and the wine gave Nuala the curare to open up about the soft swing, did Nuala say if this was the first time she and Mike has tried soft swing, Nuala generation is the tinder generation when meaningless fuck is common place

Nuala having Dawn to talk through her feelings will be a big supporting step, but you do mean that you life style will eventual be shared with Nuala if not Mike, are you ok with that, because girls talk, like, na, but is would have fucked him

At the end of the day you want a stable family for you grand daughter, not that there is anything you can do to inference what goes one between a couple, the best Dawn can do is help Nuala and her relationship with Mike

BTW hope the move goes well

As you can not “see” Michelle this week, what’s out quick dinner (only) Michelle, you and Dawn, the girl really want to meet

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:27 am

I’ve not been given the full report as still at work. But from Saturday it appears Nuala got quite a bit of shock treatment from Dawn. Not sure telling Nuala she would have fucked the guy in the pub was the right thing to do, don’t want to encourage bad behaviour. Both DIL’s look up to Dawn.

But helping Nuala to cover her tracks was clever and helped everyone. She does need a kick up the arse about her appearance and attitude. A bit of soft swapping maybe or am I being too cautious?

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:50 am

I guess it depends how Dawn delivered the line could have been flippant and the girls had a laugh over it, leaving the truth as a question in the air, it would help build trust between them

Dawn is going to be DIL sex guru, not a bad thing as Dawn has lot’s to share, more importantly helping Nuala to understand her guilt. (Not that she should have had any) and find ways to manage Nuala feelings is a good thing, guilt is as a cancer in a relationship, let’s just say this was a small indiscretion, Nuala and Mike need better communication before they play next time and Dawn can help that happen